What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can do all three girls at same time, just don't unlock 3p or 4p because I believe that'll take priority.
oh i just mix all girl and no need to unlock 3p and 4p and when i skip the i get all 3 ending first right ?

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At the end of the month, you get to pick which girl to get the ending message from. (from the girls you have completed)
If you have unlocked the 3P or 4P position, though, you'll get that ending instead. So you'd need to run through the game without it to get the three individual character endings.

Note that you can choose to reset skills in case you need to "go back" to when you didn't have those unlocked.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At the end of the month, you get to pick which girl to get the ending message from. (from the girls you have completed)
If you have unlocked the 3P or 4P position, though, you'll get that ending instead. So you'd need to run through the game without it to get the three individual character endings.

Note that you can choose to reset skills in case you need to "go back" to when you didn't have those unlocked.
thank you sir thank you

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

To add, once you've done enough to get ending to a girl, there's a button to skip to the end of the month during your night period before the next day.

Reputation score
Hi guys, if you don't know already, a new version with many added content will be available at around June this year. Hopefully somebody can machine translate it like last time :)

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't Kagura going to translate the whole game after all updates are finished?

Reputation score
Oh, that's great then! Hopefully inclusive of this update since I'm not sure whether this will be a separate expansion from the base game :)

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the update on ci-en today says that he is nearly done producing the new content and he just has to finish about half of the sub-heroine events to be finished. Of course considering bug testing and all that it probably still won't be out till June, but last week he made a post about how some of his data got corrupted and he didn't have any back ups, so I'm happy he's still on target.

Reputation score
Yes that's correct bro, it's also around June because his Voice Actresses will be submitting his order at around that time. He said he will be finished before June so it is possible he will be adding some new features before release to make use of the extra time :)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Isn't Kagura going to translate the whole game after all updates are finished?
Hoping they at least do the base game already, waiting till every update is out to translate feels like a 2025 translation to me, the dev is constantly planning to add things.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They ain't really communicative about WIP sadly.
Broadly speaking, they got 1 guys on community duty on discord, and he's not really a translator. Meaning he know how Kagura work and the general line of each game WIP. He know what he can and can't tell.
But one thing you never got is an ETA.
After that, let's be honest, the guys got a lot of channel to monitor (one per released game, one per announced WIP game, one for bug report, one for general feedback and a couple of free talk one), but he try to look at all of them and comment on what the discord members say when he can. I've even seen him saying he'll check for some info asked and gave an answer a few hours later.

I think the full game or actual (plus ? extra content later) may be something he'll answer, but you'd better go and ask yourself :p

Bryanis

Reputation score
Meaning that if Kagura plan to release the whole game + append in one game, they won't release it before october (japanese release + bug correction before final English translation and bug correction).

Reputation score
Darn that's a long wait haha, hopefully somebody can get a machine translation done once the append releases. I tried doing it myself with the base game but it kept giving errors :)

Naru100

Reputation score
So are they making a new game or just updating the old one?

Bryanis

Reputation score
The incoming release is an append (big patch) for this game. Not sure if they stated it would be a separate item to buy to improve the game or if it's just an extra large update to download...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The incoming release is an append (big patch) for this game. Not sure if they stated it would be a separate item to buy to improve the game or if it's just an extra large update to download...
Separate purchase:

And yes you will still need the base game.
Early August expect date.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meaning that if Kagura plan to release the whole game + append in one game, they won't release it before october (japanese release + bug correction before final English translation and bug correction).
They could be making some good money by going for the base game first and the append later, though I am not sure what their plan is.

CI-EN post of the creators celebrating 40k downloads of the base game itself