What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, they haven't said anything about game + append in one go or even confirmed the append translation.
It's just hypothesis.

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
is there a requirement to buy the 3p/4p skills? i'm on my 2nd playthrought with all the girls bars at max and have enough points to buy the skill (100 sp) but it stays grayed out. what am i missing or do i need to but all the H-skills 1st.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a requirement to buy the 3p/4p skills? i'm on my 2nd playthrought with all the girls bars at max and have enough points to buy the skill (100 sp) but it stays grayed out. what am i missing or do i need to but all the H-skills 1st.
You get it automatically for triggering 3p/4p scenes.

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
how do i triggering it than , because if the only requirement is to have 2 of the girls in the same room and have sex; text pop up stopping me from doing it. i don't have the skill so i always thought that it said buy the skill .

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
how do i triggering it than , because if the only requirement is to have 2 of the girls in the same room and have sex; text pop up stopping me from doing it. i don't have the skill so i always thought that it said buy the skill .
I think I made a post in this thread explaining in details, so feel free to dig that up, but the tl;dr is:
3P - Once you can have sex with both sisters, fuck one of them without using Silence skill until the other sister 'explode', scene ensue.
4P - Once you get 3P done and can have sex with the mom too, just fuck either sister until mom explode.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
3 main changes mentioned are:

1. You can do some H actions even with the father in the room (since he's asleep)

2. In gallery, when doing things in either the living room or the master bedroom, you can put the sleeping father in the room.

3. Makes it easier to get the room splattered with cum (less amount of ejaculations to get there)

surume

Reputation score
i played many days and i have 125000 yens you can load the previous save in a new game and start with all the money collected or also fcking the three girls haha

Bryanis

Reputation score
English version is out now.

tealsack

Reputation score
Okay guys I need help. How in the world do you increase the affection above 20. I have it pre-patched with the uncensored patch (I even applied myself too just in case). I stuck to one heroine. I picked the blonde girl. I am on day 7, and all I can do handjobs. And I when I go to the unlock skills, Nothing works when I click on it. I can't unlock anything. Also I maxed out homework with the blonde girl once already, but my affection is still stuck at 20.

So this is what I did. Start with Blonde girl -> Max out affection at 20 -> Max out homework to 100 -> Go back and ask her for a HJ -> still stuck at 20. And I don't know how to buy skills cause its not working.

Blumph

Reputation score
Okay guys I need help. How in the world do you increase the affection above 20. I have it pre-patched with the uncensored patch (I even applied myself too just in case). I stuck to one heroine. I picked the blonde girl. I am on day 7, and all I can do handjobs. And I when I go to the unlock skills, Nothing works when I click on it. I can't unlock anything. Also I maxed out homework with the blonde girl once already, but my affection is still stuck at 20.

So this is what I did. Start with Blonde girl -> Max out affection at 20 -> Max out homework to 100 -> Go back and ask her for a HJ -> still stuck at 20. And I don't know how to buy skills cause its not working.
Every 20%, you have to do an "event" to unlock the next tier. IIRC, for Blondie, just spend time with her playing vidya. Other girls have different events; most make sense.

ANTagonist

Reputation score
Is there any way to get the girls naked in the bed?
How do I trigger morning blowjobs?
These are the questions that truly plague man.
Though I suspect the morning blowjobs can be triggered by going to bed with 90 lust so that when I sleep I have 100 lust. Gonna try that. Turns out I was correct, but I still donno how to get the girls nude in their bed for the morning.

Last edited:

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can trigger it with less than 90 lust, but I think the girl you choose to sleep with has to be maxed out in affection for it to happen. I have no idea about the first question either, though.

As an aside I'm noticing a lot of grammatical errors and instances where text doesn't appear/appears incorrectly, especially in the picture diary. I hope they patch it.

ANTagonist

Reputation score
You can trigger it with less than 90 lust, but I think the girl you choose to sleep with has to be maxed out in affection for it to happen. I have no idea about the first question either, though.

As an aside I'm noticing a lot of grammatical errors and instances where text doesn't appear/appears incorrectly, especially in the picture diary. I hope they patch it.
Apparently there are gonna be patches coming: the game is apparently closer to the 1.00 than the 1.10 that was finalised before the Append. There are some grammatical errors here and there, as well as a few issues where the incorrect text box appears for the speaker. Though I've only encountered these errors twice.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Check Kagura games site to see where they sell the game (usually steam, fakku, Jast, mangagamer, nutaku - some have all their work, some only one or two... )

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The Append has been 'master up' (i.e. sent to DLSite for final checking)

Content include new scenes for the main girls as well as voice and more scenes for the subheroines.
And more skills you can unlock.

Last edited: