What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Not sure if I'm going senile, but wasn't there a post in their Ci-en showing Boku with a redhead with swords? Thought the translation of the post was about their next work.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Early August

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, author made a post that say the Append is gonna be out 25th July.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unexpected... the append came out on 24th July. Was excepting it to be on August.

DankUta

Reputation score
The author said he'll release it on 25th july at midnight, which was 1 hour ago

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's out right now, yeah. Can't find anything from Kagura Games after lazily searching for about 20 seconds if they're going to translate the append as well, but I would hope and think so.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Peoples asked, the only answer that was wrung out of Kagura was that the translated game would be release without the dlc content. And remember that at that time the DLC wasn't still WIP.

Notforlewds

Reputation score
As someone who owns both the kagura and the new JP append, I wonder if there's a way to translate using the kagura translation for existing content and machine translating the append content. Unfortunately I don't really know how to make translation patches, but I'm tempted to go learn how to see if I can.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't recall how they handled Ideology in Friction and its append, but didn't they announce they would translate that one pretty late as well? Either way, we'll just have to wait and see.

uhhouhho

Reputation score
I Think they going to translate Aeppend+ as well, it's form developer cien down below

Steam版アペンド展開について
KaguraGamesさんに確認したところローカライズの許可を得ましたので、
「あまえんぼ+」も国内販売後にSteam展開する運びとなりました。
リリース時期はまだ未定となりますが、
一応こちらのプロジェクトも国内販売後に始動という形で動き出すと思います。
気長にお待ち頂ければ幸いです。

About Steam version append development
After confirming with Kagura Games, I got permission for localization, so
“Amaenbo+” will also be steamed after domestic sales.
The release date is still undecided,
I think that this project will start in the form of starting after domestic sales.
We would be happy if you could wait patiently.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sounds like an official statement to me. I'm perfectly fine with waiting for it.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, sounds like they're prioritizing their own market before letting it onto Steam. Well, whatever boats their float, I'm just glad we get the DLC at all.

Reputation score
There is a translation request thread, use it.
Does anyone think they can machine translate the game and post the files here? Unfortunately I cannot seem to figure out translate++, it keeps giving errors :cry:

bagoflag

Reputation score
Has anyone managed to start the path with the girl in the tent? Kinda lost on how to trigger.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The new content is basicaly....
for the 3 main girl (ok 1 woman), they have scene when 3 of their stat hit 100 / 200 total 6 new scene / girl

then for all the sub heroine basicaly after u done with the quest...
talk to them again and beg for sex...
this will unlock their continueation, which need favor to progress...
Start at 40, new auto trigger scene every 20 pts at the right time of the day, hit 100 for their ending
to raise favor spending time with them, give them item 2/gift, or have sex with them and control the bar at the right gauge for +1 (can go 20 favor in 1 session)

For ppl who just want to unlock scene as usual do 20x donate in the mountain box to pop the switch

-- The girl in tent is the route where u play that coin flipping --
Basicaly just keep play the coin mini game, if the person is not there go there at night (need skill)... eventually should be cleared

Naru100

Reputation score
what does the skill that looks like a costume do? I try to use it but nothing happens. I think you need a specific item but I dont know where to get it

Notforlewds

Reputation score
what does the skill that looks like a costume do? I try to use it but nothing happens. I think you need a specific item but I dont know where to get it
You need to see the cosplay event for the girl - keep fucking her until her stats are at 200. (Or give her succubus vases)

OneOfUs

Reputation score
My save with the gallery unlocked, the actual save on the 2nd and 6th slot has all the new characters but the little girl unlocked as DOT animations; good start with a little over 300 stamina if you wanna run a new game+ run, i think the save i ended the game on was the 5th.

Attachments