What's new

RPG Loli [ドージンオトメ] Succumate -サキュメイト- (RJ237295)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Hey thanks for the tips, but i dont now "how to peek around 5pm"
Yeah the sub H scenes (not sub heroine scenes, but side character scenes) are very situational and I'm too lazy to monitor them long enough to pinpoint the time/date, they even might be random...
If you understand moonrunes, there's the guy who is also a employee in the convenience store like one sub heroine that enters/leaves the store. When you see him you can talk to him and he will give hints on whether the scene behind the store would likely pop up or not.
Thats all the info I can provide

So when I was playing the game, I cheated the fuck out of it to just get a bunch of money. And then my save point was ripped out of the wall, or whatever. Is that present in games where you don't cheat too? I was able to just use the auto save function to save though; I wasn't able to save but that saved me.

You're able to increase your stats by going to the gym once you meet the red-haired girl. You burn your time, hunger, and sleep to increase one of the bars' maximum by 20. If you progress with that person's route, you eventually get access to a cellphone that you can use to call her over to increase the other two stats that's affected by equipment and whatever (which I have no idea what they do).

There's a fidget spinner game for some reason. I have no idea how you get points, but you can use them to increase your spinner's stats. The attack, defense, health, and StartSoul. The game basically goes like you watch your things go and you regenerate Soul which you burn 200 of to either deal damage to the enemy's bar or heal up your own spinner. The damage/healed amount is equal to your attack/defense. Health is self-explanatory. StartSoul is the amount of Soul you start out with. You're also able to change your spinner's color (and thus the type?) but I have no idea what that does/means.

When giving gifts to NPCs, it looks like the most increasing one was a item from the Blonde girl that has a Marble icon or whatever, which gives 5. The most uh, efficient? one would be figurines from the gacha things, which give 3 each. Every other item (or the ones I bothered to try using) just gives 1.

You're able to buy a fish and give it to the cat at the bottom of your stair case. No idea what that does too.

I wasn't able to find that scene in 203 that Nostalgiac mentioned. And I have no idea who these names correspond to.
In the fidget spinner game you can upgrade by the amount of your 魅力charisma stat and 勇气bravery stat combined, which you can gain through food, equippable items, working at the restaurant or playing the guitar, or having sex. Another way is through paying money but this method isnt very cost efficient
If you are starting fresh then the scene shows up as the last event in the 203 sub event line, revisiting this scene may also be situational as mentioned above. I waited until the student entered 203 at 4pm and then waited until 5pm to see the H scene icon appeared
Satou is the brown haired girl
Nanjo is the blue haired girl in 101
Kagami is the gym trainer
Yoshikawa is the teacher in 203

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah the sub H scenes (not sub heroine scenes, but side character scenes) are very situational and I'm too lazy to monitor them long enough to pinpoint the time/date, they even might be random...
If you understand moonrunes, there's the guy who is also a employee in the convenience store like one sub heroine that enters/leaves the store. When you see him you can talk to him and he will give hints on whether the scene behind the store would likely pop up or not.
Thats all the info I can provide
Hmm, I think you're right about it being random. At first I got two weeks of it being Wednesday and Thursday for BJ scene, and then the next week nothing on those days. Then randomly a Sunday. So yeah, I just wait to see if the girl shows up or not. I have no idea about the forest one though, it didn't appear at all for me in chapter 1 and 2. Then just appeared one Monday around 8 am. But i screwed up and did a reload.....and nope, no longer appeared. Then it appeared again around 7:55 the next Monday. So confusing.

All in all though, this game is amazing! It has it bugs, like the teleport option randomly popping up during cutscenes or my status bar just stop appearing when I film the sub heroines. And I can't 100% Satoo cause her final dialog event just keeps playing over and over.

megamike87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full save
Dont need to continue, start a new game and most attributes can be inherited
Sub character scenes not implemented in gallery
Satou(brown-haired girl): Talk to her at 8am walking towards the convenience store, or choose 5th choice in the apartment at 10-12pm
Kagami(red-haired girl): Talk to her at 6am or 10pm, or choose 6th choice in the apartment from 10am to 10pm
Nanjo(blue-haired girl): Talk to her from around noon to midnight

There are 3 more sub H scenes: Peek through room 203's window at 5pm.
Go behind the convenience store at 10am on certain days, cant recall which.
The last one is enter the forest next to the gym, this one I can't pinpoint the actual time but keep trying from time to time, you'll get it XD
These time points are from rough memory and I'm too lazy to confirm them, so don't get mad if it doesn't show in game XP

Plz give a like :)
Hey man,
Thanks for how to get some scenes, but i can't activate the saito scene in the apartement between 10-12pm has you said. I already have a relation of 80 with her.
Thanks in advance

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey man,
Thanks for how to get some scenes, but i can't activate the saito scene in the apartement between 10-12pm has you said. I already have a relation of 80 with her.
Thanks in advance
You're probably doing the same thing I did. He made a mistake in the times. It's 10 pm - 12 am not 10 am - 12 pm.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
You're probably doing the same thing I did. He made a mistake in the times. It's 10 pm - 12 am not 10 am - 12 pm.
Oh, yeah. Sorry, my mistake.
Changed it in that last post. Thanks for pointing it out.

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got myself a bad ending (Ending 3). Protagonist became a mummy. :p Lots of red texts after.
And the blonde girl that I wanted to see some actions with, turned out to be bad. Need translation for this game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got myself a bad ending (Ending 3). Protagonist became a mummy. :p Lots of red texts after.
And the blonde girl that I wanted to see some actions with, turned out to be bad. Need translation for this game.
Maybe it's just me but....I tend to find it hotter when the girl is bad (probably is me, not exactly sane). Getting the endings is easy....but i totally agree about a translation, I'm actually interested in the characters! I just wish they used the sub heroines more.....Satoo, Kagami and the blonde drills would have been nice to see with more scenes. And while I love the animation, I wanted to see sprite more for the other girls.

Longbow

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck on Saito and the blue haired girl

Saito is on 80 cap, and checking the peephole around 10pm - 12am doesn't show anything

Blue Haired girl is on 60, talking to her just opens up the shop menu everytime

bigliar29

Reputation score
I'm stuck on Saito and the blue haired girl

Saito is on 80 cap, and checking the peephole around 10pm - 12am doesn't show anything

Blue Haired girl is on 60, talking to her just opens up the shop menu everytime
[SPOILER: For Saito you need to advance to next chapter before proceed her quest line (after that try talk to her then when you go to peephole you can interactive with it)

For Blue Hair Wife if im not mistake you need to night to come you will see her husband with other woman (not sure about time and date) then MC will try to call for her and tell her about her husband /SPOILER] /spoiler]

bigliar29

Reputation score
just wonder if we done all 12 questline.........what we will get after...........(or it just achivement?)

(it quite shame that there are no intercourse animation for other girl like Lilith did (our main succubus)..........)

Longbow

Lurker
Reputation score
[SPOILER: For Saito you need to advance to next chapter before proceed her quest line (after that try talk to her then when you go to peephole you can interactive with it)

For Blue Hair Wife if im not mistake you need to night to come you will see her husband with other woman (not sure about time and date) then MC will try to call for her and tell her about her husband /SPOILER] /spoiler]

1) I'm on chapter 4 already day 8/20

2) Is there a specific time ? Edit: nvm , just noticed you weren't sure time or date. if you do please, thanks

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1) I'm on chapter 4 already day 8/20

2) Is there a specific time ? Edit: nvm , just noticed you weren't sure time or date. if you do please, thanks
I don't know if there's a specific day, but it happens early in the morning somewhere between 2am and 4 am.

cation4anion

Lurker
Reputation score
did anyone manage to get around the text hooking repeating the day-clock issue?
If you're using the rpgmaker mv hook patcher, try adding these regex expressions to ignore specific blocks:

Code:
^\d+\u6708\s*\d+\u65E5\s*\(.\)\u3002..\d+\u6642\s\d+\u5206\u3002$
◆ 淫乱:\d+/,/◆ 奉仕:\d+/,/◆ 変態:\d+/,/◆ 勇気:\d+/,/◆ 魅力:\d+
所持金:\d+円
満腹。.+射精量。.*
It makes it a bit more playable.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new patch note 1.03 ( i think....)
サトウさん好感度条件修正
・ニューゲーム時、共有データの数値リセットの選択肢追加
・NPC回想モード実装
 (各キャラクターの進行度をMAXにすると、
  回想モードの「CG閲覧/再生」で閲覧可能になりました。)
・ギターの使用条件変更
・アルバイトの消費/経過時間見直し
・その他誤字修正等

よろしくお願い致します!

after use google tran, it seem dev try to fix Saito questline in this patch and we get npc gallery mode.....

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nooo, dev is fixing the guitar! Guitar exploit is the most efficient way to make money in game atm! Was hoping they didn't find that. Well, at least can progress with Satoo's questline.....though wish he would do more with the sub heroines though. Giving all 3 a sex, bj, tj animation or even sprite sex would be awesome.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So in the end
it was all just a series of hallucination, and it really was drugs that were causing the deaths

B__B

Reputation score
Full save
Dont need to continue, start a new game and most attributes can be inherited
Sub character scenes not implemented in gallery
Satou(brown-haired girl): Talk to her at 8am walking towards the convenience store, or choose 5th choice in the apartment at 10pm-12am
Kagami(red-haired girl): Talk to her at 6am or 10pm, or choose 6th choice in the apartment from 10am to 10pm
Nanjo(blue-haired girl): Talk to her from around noon to midnight

There are 3 more sub H scenes: Peek through room 203's window at 5pm.
Go behind the convenience store at 10am on certain days, cant recall which.
The last one is enter the forest next to the gym, this one I can't pinpoint the actual time but keep trying from time to time, you'll get it XD
These time points are from rough memory and I'm too lazy to confirm them, so don't get mad if it doesn't show in game XP

Plz give a like :)
Appreciated savefile, but it is NOT actually full! I don't know to what extent you're missing stuff, but I know for sure that when I was playing the game, I got a CG animation that you didn't. It looks like this:
So if someone could get a true 100% save, that'd be great...!
(Note: The above was captured from version 1.00.)

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anyone explain the mechanics? or how do i win the restaurant mini game?

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Restaurant mini-game is a two-part SimonSays.
You have to memorize the Dish that customers are ordering, and from which side the order came from (Left or Right)
After they order you have to first correctly select the dishes they ordered, and then whether they came from Left or Right in order too.