What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still a long way to go to finish this game. Bruteforcing through all the towns and hopefully getting something done is really inefficient.
Last Quest i managed to finish because it was pretty predictable the one in the dwarf town to get the Warrior costume. The Dragon was kinda meh.

What costume do i need to enter the Ninja Shrine north of the Town the Ninja dude brings you to? I didn't test it with my latest but I vaguely remember it saying something about having to be a warrior to enter.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have all but the valkyrie. Other than that, do you know how to finish the game? I have some ruins and temples that are apparently too dangerous to enter.
Still a long way to go to finish this game. Bruteforcing through all the towns and hopefully getting something done is really inefficient.
Last Quest i managed to finish because it was pretty predictable the one in the dwarf town to get the Warrior costume. The Dragon was kinda meh.

What costume do i need to enter the Ninja Shrine north of the Town the Ninja dude brings you to? I didn't test it with my latest but I vaguely remember it saying something about having to be a warrior to enter.
Patch notes say Valkyrie will be fixed for next patch. I think you need her to enter.

Where about is the dark elf? I visited the desert city but there is no trigger for it... but I did run into a sparkle in the SE of town where they she says it stinks.

Also, anyone have any luck finding the swimsuit?

Last edited:
OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Short Guide where to find the Dark Elf after this seems to be a common problem especially the location.

She is inside the Northeastern house on her throne. To pick her up, have at least one free space in your Party. Afterwards you can start her Quest which is in a Cave. Kill all mobs, get treasures and walk outside the Cave. That mostly concludes the special parts of the Quest. The rest is walking.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nope, no luck finding the swimsuit. Hope someone bruteforce and got it somehow. I also missed the maid outfit because the mansion keeps kicking me out.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope, no luck finding the swimsuit. Hope someone bruteforce and got it somehow. I also missed the maid outfit because the mansion keeps kicking me out.
You need to kick out your party members and go in alone. There are quite a few things that require you to be alone, especially the H Scenes.

Short Guide where to find the Dark Elf after this seems to be a common problem especially the location.

She is inside the Northeastern house on her throne. To pick her up, have at least one free space in your Party. Afterwards you can start her Quest which is in a Cave. Kill all mobs, get treasures and walk outside the Cave. That mostly concludes the special parts of the Quest. The rest is walking.

Also, did anyone find any flutes for the dragon summoner, or items needed for necromancer to learn her skills?

Last edited:
OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also if someone has trouble getting rid of the Hoodie girl, this is the location where you have to go next.

Defeat the demon inside. You get teleported back to her house and can enjoy some intimate moments with her. :)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Also if someone has trouble getting rid of the Hoodie girl, this is the location where you have to go next.

Defeat the demon inside. You get teleported back to her house and can enjoy some intimate moments with her. :)
The question is how to get inside.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@LordHorst, nice find. Where did you go to get the knight armor?

Satoshi, did you venture into the ruins and did the boss fight within? If so, you should be able to get in here.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@LordHorst, nice find. Where did you go to get the knight armor?

Satoshi, did you venture into the ruins and did the boss fight within? If so, you should be able to get in here.
Ruins? No, I haven't been able to enter the ruins near the city where you get the blondie.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, let's get the character acquisition guide going: (if someone wants to help me translate the names).

From left to right:
1) Dragon Summoner (Elf)
2) Assassin
3) Nomad (Dark Elf)
4) Mage
5) Bard
6) Necromancer
7) Berserker (Cat Girl) Angela
8) Valkyrie
9) Conqueror
10) Swordsman

1) Dragon Summoner
Availability: Start of First City
Where: You can get her in the starting city. Talk to her in the church.
Quest: She asks you to gather 7 believers for the church. All 7 NPC can be found on the same map as the church. Talk to everyone, including soldier, inn owner, etc.

Afterwards, you can recruit her in 2F of Church.
Note that she will automatically leave your party any time you enter the Elf City in the NW (You can re-invite her afterwards).

To do:
i) Have to figure out how to get flutes to get her more summons.
ii) She has a very lengthy dialogue when recruiting assassin. Afterwards, if you search the eastern house (upper right), 2F of the Elf town, you will find her diary and explain her fear of man due to abuse. Outside, there is a female elf who mentioned something about a "shadow court's orphanage". I have yet to find more clues on what to do next.

2) Assassin
Availability: ???
Where: He is in a village south of the starting city, across the broken bridge.
To get there, exit south out of starting city, go into the Plain of Darkness (head all the way south), then head into the town. From there, exit south and then follow the coastline east towards the village. You will probably need the Dragon Caller. Just talk to the kid outside the house in the lower left of the village to trigger the scene.

After you get him, his 2nd option is to take you to Wind Country in the Far East.

3) Nomad (Dark Elf)
Availability: after you rescue her in the jungle to the south

4) Mage
Where: She is in the ruins in the middle of the Plain of Darkness.
Just exit south from the starting city and look for the huge ruin in dead middle of the plain. The entrance is in the front. (Bug alert: after all the cut scenes and you finally get her, do not move up (to where her cryo unit is, there is nothing there). RPG Maker did not remove her character from the map, despite her joining your party, thus preventing you from leaving the place. Just move straight down after you get her and you will be fine.

After you acquire her, you can find her in the 2F of your inn. Her high starting magic makes her both a great healer and damage dealer. Core party member.

5) Bard
Where: The spoony bard can be found in every tavern. He also sings you a poem just like in the Romancing SaGa series.
He forces his way into your party whenever you have room.

6) Necromancer
Availability: She has a fairly difficult quest chain, so may want to wait until after you get the conqueror.
She is in the snow town up north, and involves 2 fairly tough boss fights.

To get there, take the ship from starting city for $200 to the Conqueror's city. Exit south of town (the portal NPC for this town is south of town exit, on your left by the stable). After that:
a) If you do not have the conqueror, you either have to pay $5000 every time your party wants to cross the wall, or go alone for the H Scene (recommended! but one time only)
b) If you have the conqueror, simply march your party onwards

From the Portal NPC, exit NE from this map, and then follow the path North East (exit on East side). Enter the town, past the houses, then talk to the guy guarding the wall. If you have more than $5000 gold, it will give you the option to pay. Anyway, SAVE your game!
i) You can now visit the house directly south and first choice for a GOR.
ii) or, go to the top left house and talk to the NPC to learn about a hole in the wall. Exit the house and go East for a nice H, plus free entry into town
iii) the guy in the lower middle tent has H Scene, but requires a high lust rating.

Anyway, to get to Snow Town, exit east from town and loop around to the snowy area in the north. She is in the biggest house in the west. Talk to her to get her quest, then talk to everyone in town, then check the grave marker on the hill (north side, east of the grave keeper NPC), then save!!!
Warning, tough fight ahead, so make a separate save. (Remember to reassemble your party if you cross the wall alone)
i) Turn in quest to blonde twin tail (you won't be able to leave town afterwards)
ii) Sleep at inn
iii) go to her room and read the open book near the desk
iv) go downstairs to the room that was boarded up, fight 2 undead
v) exit the house and re-visit the grave on the hill. She is at the end of the dungeon.

7) Berserker (Cat Girl) Angela
Where: Just exit west from the Starting City into the Forest of the Wolves. Exit North to find her house. She is willing to join you right away, and can always be found here.
1.05 Update, there are some changes made to her quest, allowing her to leave party.

Angela's Quest:
- You can get access to Angela without doing her quest.
- To start her quest, have Angela in your party, go to the eastern area of the starting city (where the ferry is), enter the house in the south (the only house here)
- Inside the house, check the entire top from left to right (you should get about 3 pop-ups of the MC discovering clues). Afterwards, check the bed. If you done it correctly, then Angela should say something.
- Next, go explore the Forest of the Wolves with Angela (exit west from the starting city). In the lower left side, she will discover a hidden passage. Follow it and you will eventually arrive in a ruin. The boss is at the very end. As of patch 1.05, boss has been nerfed so it is not as tough anymore (I do suggest you recruit the mage first and have her act as your healer).
- Prior to 1.05, Angela would not leave your party after you kill the boss in the ruins (you will need to kill the crow boss to get her to leave).
- To complete her quest, you need to visit the crow's lair. It is located northeast of the monk's village. It is circled in the map below per LordHorst's screenie. He is a fair bit tougher than the ruin boss, so take your time to explore and open up the map until you eventually find the area.

8) Valkyrie (working as of Patch 1.04)
Availability: after the assassin take you to the Island in the Far East.
Where: City of Wind in the Far East
How: Talk to the elder Valkyrie in the SE house (with the pink hair twin tail). She will ask you to investigate the pirate's fortress (The cave east of Crime Town) and rescue the Valkyrie. Once inside the cave, a scene will trigger and will ask you to look for a way to create the swimsuit. Go talk to Angela (need to kick her out of party, and she won't be able to join you for a while). Next is to find the materials... Go back and talk to the pink hair twin tail next to elder Valkyrie, then talk to the old green hair guy in the weapon shop (might want to save and put on your favorite costume first). After that, return to Angela to get your swim suit. You also get a key item to change costume anywhere (but there are events that will prevent it).

Now, go back and talk to elder valkyrie, and go back to the cave. Your party will temporarily leave you, but there is no fight yet. Follow the path (there are 2 hidden areas, 1 with a chest containing a weapon, another to bypass the H events for the virgin runs). Eventually, you will infiltrate the fort. Look for the Valkyrie in the SW room. Then set up the fireworks in the eastern room. You can either run to the room in the west, or lose to the mobs on purpose for another H Scene. After that, you have a 2-stage boss fight. You can invite her to your party after the H Scene.

She can always be found in the mountain temple north of wind city.

9) Conqueror
Availability: He is part of the main quest, so proceed with the story. This one also involves multiple steps..
Where: Take the ship from starting city for $200 to the Conqueror's city.
Quest: Once there, you will get the quest to find a way to meeting. You might need to exit West from the port (hug north and talk to the castle guards)
Now you are required to find a way to meet the king... which involves the Colosseum quest chain. Go talk to the gate keepers in the Colosseum, and you will unlock the maid quest. The part require you to be alone, and go to the noble's mansion.

Maid Quest:
You can either do this quickly with the H Scene, or go the virgin route and blackmail him for the Colosseum recommendation.
a) Once you start your job, just examine the circle immediately to your left for the H route.
b) For the proper route:
i) check the book in the room immediately to the right
ii) collect the blood stained dress on the bed in the maid's room (upper right)
iii) check the kitchen and check the circles until you get smoke to come out
iv) go talk to the butler blocking the way to the west room. The smoke will get him to move.
v) Follow the secret passage, and check the training diary in the BDSM room.
vi) Go back and talk to the noble. This will earn you the recommendation letter.

Colosseum:
Now comes the easy part, you just need to fight 4 guys 1v1. The rapier (short sword) will make quick work of this if you have the 10MP skill, which completely disable your target.

Afterwards, the conqueror invites you to visit the castle for a banquet. After you speak with him, be sure to talk to both the old general and the guy that hates you (you will see him in kitchen). When done, wait in the middle room in the west wing to start the actual banquet.

10) Swordsman, Kai
Availability: Discover the hermit blacksmith residing near the lake. Also require patch 1.03+
There are quite a few steps to get him:
i) To get to the lake, exit south of the Starting City, cross the bridge, and then head north into the mountain. Exit North and talk to the old man.
ii) It turns out he is out running around and chasing dragons... he is currently on a deserted island. To get there, exit south from the starting city, and head south to the town south of the Plains of Darkness. West side of town is a ferryman that is willing to take you to the island. Note that you have to run through lava, which will quickly deplete your HP. Bring the Mage with you (ensure she knows healing), and have her heal the party right before the start of every fight. Go all the way to the end and talk to him.

Kai's Quest involves bringing him to his old man in the lake, but you need to progress with the story before the cut scene would trigger.
Afterwards, you just need to visit a village to the south.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Patch 1.04 with a load of fixes:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I dont get why wont he just update the dlsite. And holy moly thats along list of bug fixes...

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Knight Armor is the reward for clearing the 'Through the Fire and Flames' Quest East of the Forest where you have access to after finishing the Dark Elfs Quest by going downwards the Elf Forest City and progressing through the Labyrinth forest.

There should also be a vulcano nearby, but entering for now just damages your whole Party. Get inside the Cave close by and talk to the dwarfen big boss north in the center. After that head back to the main area and move northwest into the passage. At the end there is a Dragon which attacks twice mostly and pretty hard so don't forget to save!

After he went down, talk to the big boss again and you should get the armor.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Knight Armor is the reward for clearing the 'Through the Fire and Flames' Quest East of the Forest where you have access to after finishing the Dark Elfs Quest by going downwards the Elf Forest City and progressing through the Labyrinth forest.

There should also be a vulcano nearby, but entering for now just damages your whole Party. Get inside the Cave close by and talk to the dwarfen big boss north in the center. After that head back to the main area and move northwest into the passage. At the end there is a Dragon which attacks twice mostly and pretty hard so don't forget to save!

After he went down, talk to the big boss again and you should get the armor.
Which knight armor? There appears to be two, one that is beige and the other has a crown of some sort.

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the other one is a Valkyrie one of sort.

This one

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
so can you obtain valkyrie now? and how to get ninja outfit?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, got that one. Did anyone find where the first boss for angela is? I can't seem to find it.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which knight armor? There appears to be two, one that is beige and the other has a crown of some sort.
Sorry, yes I am looking for the one with the helmet.

Ah, got that one. Did anyone find where the first boss for angela is? I can't seem to find it.
With Angela in your party, check the lower left for a hidden inside the Forest of Wolf.

so can you obtain valkyrie now? and how to get ninja outfit?
Yes, you will now get a story quest from talking with Valkyrie. She will ask you to check out the pirate's fortress (East of Crime Town).
Once inside the cave, a scene will trigger and will ask you to look for a way to create the swimsuit. Go talk to Angela (need to kick her out of party, and she won't be able to join you for a while). Next is to find the materials...

Go back and talk to the pink hair twin tail next to the Valkyrie, then talk to the old green hair guy in the weapon shop (might want to save and put on your favorite costume first).

Last edited: