What's new

RPG [ DOPPELGESICHT ] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ / マグナ・フォルトゥナ~偉大なる運命と永遠の少女~ (RE204948) (RJ204948)

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried, but I see nothing.
Leave Angela's house south, then immediately go west on the first branch-off. You should notice that the tree is not blocking the way anymore and she talks to you once. Follow that way into the Cave.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, completing the Valkyrie quest gives both swimsuit and the 2nd "knight" armor... the Valkyrie armor.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Leave Angela's house south, then immediately go west on the first branch-off. You should notice that the tree is not blocking the way anymore and she talks to you once. Follow that way into the Cave.
I tried, but the tree is still there? Is there a way to trigger the quest? I'm guessing I am missing it.

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, completing the Valkyrie quest gives both swimsuit and the 2nd "knight" armor... the Valkyrie armor.
Just unlocked both myself.

A short question, how am I allowed to enter the Colloseum Town again? After i completed the Conquerer thingy I wasn't allowed back in there.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A short question, how am I allowed to enter the Colloseum Town again? After i completed the Conquerer thingy I wasn't allowed back in there.
How did you get the valkyrie?
As for the town, what I did was get the Slayer and go to the lake, you notice a boom and you head back down. There is a new route in the first map from the empty town at the base of the mountain. This lets you fight the blondie and the angry guy. Kill the angry guy and you unlock the town and a H-scene.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you beat both the conqueror and then his aide? This takes place in the mountain that Satoshi just mentioned above.
If I remember correctly, I just went north from the small village south of conqueror's city, and then exit north from the mountain map there.

How did you get the valkyrie?
As for the town, what I did was get the Slayer and go to the lake, you notice a boom and you head back down. There is a new route in the first map from the empty town at the base of the mountain. This lets you fight the blondie and the angry guy. Kill the angry guy and you unlock the town and a H-scene.
Go to Wind City and talk to the elder valykrie (the house with the pink twin tail) to start the quest. Then follow the directions I listed above.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Did you beat both the conqueror and then his aide? This takes place in the mountain that Satoshi just mentioned above.
If I remember correctly, I just went north from the small village south of conqueror's city, and then exit north from the mountain map there.

Go to Wind City and talk to the elder valykrie (the house with the pink twin tail) to start the quest. Then follow the directions I listed above.
I did, but I get stuck in the water when I get the cut scene. Is that a bug or something?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get past the bridge in the ice cave (next story quest after Valkyrie).

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who are getting too lazy because either bugs or the search gets too tenacious, the cg is online.
Those are seriously a crapton of images. Not sure if Links to those are allowed I look them up on ExHentai.

Also linked the guide on the First post for convenient lookup.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For those who are getting too lazy because either bugs or the search gets too tenacious, the cg is online.
Those are seriously a crapton of images. Not sure if Links to those are allowed I look them up on ExHentai.

I feel bad for the person who had to stitch together all of them from the img folder.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game gotten a lot more play-able after patch 1.04... since the valkyrie story is part of the main quest line.
Overall, this was a very ambitious project. The creator did a good job mimicking the game play from Romancing SaGa 3.
Unfortunately, he is limited by RPG Maker MV being a shitty platform, and not quite enough power to do what he wants.
A lot of the bugs, especially graphics or load time issues are due to MV's lack of capacity.
He lamented in one of his blog post that he might have to reduce the reduce the quality of the graphics to fix some of the graphic bugs.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm still having issues. Anyone know how to fix this? I can't get the part where angela makes the swimsuit. Might as well get a full save to get all the scenarios.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The swimsuit is a simple fetch quest, you just need to talk to the various NPC. Which part are you stuck at?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The swimsuit is a simple fetch quest, you just need to talk to the various NPC. Which part are you stuck at?
After I got the quest after talking to the elderly lady, I went to the sea cave which has a body of water. It gives the same response as before. I thought I had already gotten it, so I head to Angela, but she is still able to join my party.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you get the quest "Degradation of the Valkyrie" after talking to the elderly lady?

OP
L

LordHorst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Talk to Momiji (I think that was her name) in the Far East village. Momiji is in the house with the stairs infront of it. She tells you that you need the Swimsuit made by someone. Then Angela makes it for you. Head back to the Far East village and talk to her again before so you're allowed to start the infiltration.
Fill up your Party before you head inside the cave as they rejoin you later.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Talk to Momiji (I think that was her name) in the Far East village. Momiji is in the house with the stairs infront of it. She tells you that you need the Swimsuit made by someone. Then Angela makes it for you. Head back to the Far East village and talk to her again before so you're allowed to start the infiltration.
Fill up your Party before you head inside the cave as they rejoin you later.
I tried, but I got nothing.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
gonna need a save, i think i broke something somewhere along the line before the patch came in