What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ doubles*core] [ だぶるす*こあ ] nursery Slime ~Bizarre Days with a Slime Girl~ / Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ (RE195886) (RJ195886)

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ RJ195886

Hehe, i actually like messing with MV over the old ones ... fuck going through like 20-30 scripts 1 by 1 ... MV lets me open every file at once and mess with them all together lol

But yeah the game is fun, i managed to get the wolf and succubus i think. but so many missions to grind in between lol
Well I have not tried this game out fully my self to busy with daily life. But hay I love a good slime F game art:D these games are hard 2 find anymore to :(

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is effectively a necro, but I just finished this game with both Toris and Kuu's ending routes, and I have to say that I'm moved.
It really doesn't take much to move me, yes, but the writing quality of this game is at least decent, if not well above average. The battle and gameplay systems are pretty great too, and how the town and the townsfolk evolve with story progression is a very nice touch.

In any case, the circle that created this game goes right into my follow list. By the way, I checked their homepage, and it seems that they're planning on adding a postgame dungeon as well as a third ending. Probably a happy ending route for Toris considering the blog comments, her route as of now is mostly a tear-jerker from start to finish.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know this is effectively a necro, but I just finished this game with both Toris and Kuu's ending routes, and I have to say that I'm moved.
It really doesn't take much to move me, yes, but the writing quality of this game is at least decent, if not well above average. The battle and gameplay systems are pretty great too, and how the town and the townsfolk evolve with story progression is a very nice touch.

In any case, the circle that created this game goes right into my follow list. By the way, I checked their homepage, and it seems that they're planning on adding a postgame dungeon as well as a third ending. Probably a happy ending route for Toris considering the blog comments, her route as of now is mostly a tear-jerker from start to finish.
Yeah this game was great. Even without knowing the language I felt moved. I hope this game gets a translation in the future.

Reputation score

Is there a way to get Cheat Engine working with this game? There are four processes the game opens, and searching for both the actual number and the 2x+1 formula in each of them yielded zero results.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to get Cheat Engine working with this game? There are four processes the game opens, and searching for both the actual number and the 2x+1 formula in each of them yielded zero results.
Generally speaking, Cheat Engine doesn't work with RPG Maker games.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think for MV you need to grab the 3rd process in the list. or just use the cheat plugin :p so much easier hehe. but cheat engine has always worked with RPG Maker

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Alpacalypse

You should try setting youyr range of searching from the default {4 byte} to {float} or {Double} type... Also try the numbers without the 2*+1 formula as well if still no result then IDK what to tell you to do... XD

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.10 was released some time ago. It has a new ending and three new CGs according to Dlsite. Also has a new dungeon to crawl through.

Edit: the ending is the harem ending. Both the roommate girl and the slime girl start a restaurant with you (after apparently getting the means from being rich and finishing the final extra dungeon). The villains show up but find themselves strong-armed into leaving after realising just how established everyone is now. Roommate girl and slime girl have a threesome. Da end.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.10 was released some time ago. It has a new ending and three new CGs according to Dlsite. Also has a new dungeon to crawl through.

Edit: the ending is the harem ending. Both the roommate girl and the slime girl start a restaurant with you (after apparently getting the means from being rich and finishing the final extra dungeon). The villains show up but find themselves strong-armed into leaving after realising just how established everyone is now. Roommate girl and slime girl have a threesome. Da end.
Do you have the full save ?
I tried to get Kuu route, yet it didn't trigger ...
also I somehow skip Cath Seith 1st H (slime copy) and now I can't open it ...
I also can't open the Tower door for Ghost Girl 1 ...
(thus I can't complete the monster copy list)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you have the full save ?
I tried to get Kuu route, yet it didn't trigger ...
also I somehow skip Cath Seith 1st H (slime copy) and now I can't open it ...
I also can't open the Tower door for Ghost Girl 1 ...
(thus I can't complete the monster copy list)
Here you go. Hope the save works. Make back ups of your saves first.

Attachments

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you go. Hope the save works. Make back ups of your saves first.
thanks for the save, but ...
if may I ask, can you give detail for each H scene and requirement for 3 ending ?
Suu (Slime)
Torisu (Childhood fans)
Harem (3P) ...

I know the save solve it, but I want to see the story ...
(this game have REALLY GOOD EVENT AND EMOTIONAL STORY)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the save, but ...
if may I ask, can you give detail for each H scene and requirement for 3 ending ?
Suu (Slime)
Torisu (Childhood fans)
Harem (3P) ...

I know the save solve it, but I want to see the story ...
(this game have REALLY GOOD EVENT AND EMOTIONAL STORY)
Each of the endings depends on what you've unlocked and how much you've done in the game. I don't read japanese so this is my guess

Ending 1 (technically the Torisu ending): Do most of the quests at the guild then choose the first option in the book at the bedside area. Suu gets infected by the badguys and turns rabid or something. Torisu reveals she was doing stuff involving slime and Suu is now apart of a massive super slime creature that will end the world or something. You defeat the super slime creature but badly wound Suu in the process because she was still apart of that thing. Suu merges with Torisu and Torisu comes back to have sex with your ass. Your character is just happy to know that Torisu is still alive.

Ending 2: (Suu ending): Unlock all the sex options with Suu and you know have sex with her. Suu gets kidnapped by the badguys and brought to an evil castle to finish some evil plan. All of the kingdom helps you to get her back. Suu remembers who you are and escapes the super slime creature in order to help you fight the final boss. You beat the final boss and everyone celebrates the victory. Torisu throws you of the house and makes you move to a wedding home having realized how much you love Suu. The rest of the knights see you off to your wedding home. You and Suu get married and have sex.

Ending 3 (Harem ending): Do everything else and finish the extra dungeon. Basically, you are now so rich and respected that the villians can't get away with nothing and decide it would be best to just leave than risk trying anything. You start a restaurant, reflect on your sucesses and Suu decides to hold Torisu down so you can bang her then Torisu decides to hold Suu down so you can bang her.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Each of the endings depends on what you've unlocked and how much you've done in the game. I don't read japanese so this is my guess

Ending 1 (technically the Torisu ending): Do most of the quests at the guild then choose the first option in the book at the bedside area. Suu gets infected by the badguys and turns rabid or something. Torisu reveals she was doing stuff involving slime and Suu is now apart of a massive super slime creature that will end the world or something. You defeat the super slime creature but badly wound Suu in the process because she was still apart of that thing. Suu merges with Torisu and Torisu comes back to have sex with your ass. Your character is just happy to know that Torisu is still alive.

Ending 2: (Suu ending): Unlock all the sex options with Suu and you know have sex with her. Suu gets kidnapped by the badguys and brought to an evil castle to finish some evil plan. All of the kingdom helps you to get her back. Suu remembers who you are and escapes the super slime creature in order to help you fight the final boss. You beat the final boss and everyone celebrates the victory. Torisu throws you of the house and makes you move to a wedding home having realized how much you love Suu. The rest of the knights see you off to your wedding home. You and Suu get married and have sex.

Ending 3 (Harem ending): Do everything else and finish the extra dungeon. Basically, you are now so rich and respected that the villians can't get away with nothing and decide it would be best to just leave than risk trying anything. You start a restaurant, reflect on your sucesses and Suu decides to hold Torisu down so you can bang her then Torisu decides to hold Suu down so you can bang her.
I already get Ending 1 ... BUT ...
the problem is ending 2 ...
is there exact point how to get all H scene ?
I can't even trigger ghost girl and several middle H scene ...
including few last one ...

also is there NG+ ?

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gimme translation. Gimme gimme gimme

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gimme translation. Gimme gimme gimme
*Throw Tesseract with unfinished partial* ... (I actually don't really plan to share this, since I using for my own gameplay) ...
I'd love to do complete translation with several other translator (considering the story is REALLY good for this game) ...
(it really touching / tear jerking and this might have pure love genre, and I'm rarely tears in H game, even for NTR, guro type) ... ;)
usually I goes for complete save and won't do anymore to play ...
but for this game, most event and story is good for me, so yeah, that's why I ask how to complete it in gameplay matter ...

unfortunately the MAP can't be opened and the icon too ... so no for me ... :eek:
Please back up save and Data before you apply this partial ...
also tell me if anything have bug, glitch or crash ...

! COOKING IS FULLY TRANSLATED !
Also this game seems still have update or something ...
so I kind of reluctant to continue this partial ...
If it don't have major update for next few month, I might complete this partial ...
OR ... I just lie a bit ... and continue it a bit ...
! STANDARD FIGHTING CHOICE IN ARENA INCLUDING REWARD LIST FULLY TRANSLATED !
! ALL TITLE QUEST FROM GUILD FULLY TRANSLATED ! (Description still RAW)

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I already get Ending 1 ... BUT ...
the problem is ending 2 ...
is there exact point how to get all H scene ?
I can't even trigger ghost girl and several middle H scene ...
including few last one ...

also is there NG+ ?
Getting the H-scenes depends on doing miscellaneous sidequests like talking to some lady a few times on the mission where you need to find a demon in a house. Etigoya listed how to find all the obscure H-scenes in the game. You pick an ending by accessing the book on the bedside. Option 1 is ending 1. Option 2 ending 2 and so on.

There's no NG+ as far as I know. But I'm pretty sure all you need to do is pick a quest that takes you back to the ghost castle and make sure to have Suu transformed into ghost mode in order to open the vault and get all the ghost girl CGs.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I heard something about ending requirements, and I'll probably go ahead and go clarify a few things. I'll keep ending spoilers to myself though.

Toris Route: Must have finished all of Toris' "talk events". Mostly, this can be achieved by simply talking to her every day, and taking your time overall. The final talk event should unlock after you've paid the per-day "rent money" enough times, giving you the Isis Coat (statistically the strongest armor for Oswald bar none).

Kuu Route: Must have unlocked all of Kuu's bedtime H-scenes, obtained by unlocking more doodads in the nearby garden. The list is as follows, and unlocks as you rise in rank.

Slime:
>Scarecrow: unlocked by default.
>Mirror: obtained by saving the grandma in town from the "mirror world" mini-dungeon in her house late into the game.

Succubus:
>Flower: bought from the street vendor.
>Magic Circle: Talk to an inn staff near the stairs at day, then talk to a strange woman next to the inn at night. Then enter inn 2f at day, and choose to deactivate the magic circle (miniboss).

Carbuncle:
>Mimic: talk to a girl atop the bridge in town at day, then head to the "sewer cleaning" quest and check the sparkle near the top right of the map (miniboss).
>Crystal: after fishing out the legendary (highest reward) fish in the fishing quest, talk to the shipcaptain in town at day. Return to the fishing quest and continue fishing at the rightmost fishing spot (miniboss). Return to the captain.

Queen Bee:
>Spear: talk to a young man near the topleft of the adventurer's guild and accept his challenge (miniboss). Win.
>Teddy Bear: talk to the young girl near the topleft of town. "Water" the plant in front of her with an Energy Ampule (revive item). Do it again the next day, then use a Super Ampule (better revive item) the next day. Talk to the girl.

Catgirl:
>Cat: talk to the cat in town while Kuu is in Catgirl form. Find the cat in the town market, the "lost cat" quest, and your home, in that order.
>Sword replica: talk to one of the men in the inn, who offers to make the item if given three items. One is sold by the street vendor, one is found in the "poison marsh" quest, and another is an uncommon drop from the invisible monsters.

Minotaur:
>Wine: The drunkard in town at night. Talk to him, then talk to him again with a certain food item (IIRC, it was the one with +200 HP, +30 MP, +4 Luck). Give him the item.
>Axe: One of the people in the guild will talk about an axe in the labyrinth. Head to the "icy labyrinth" quest, and find and interact with the axe (preferably with Kuu in Minotaur form). The path to the axe doesn't always show up, so you might need to run the quest a few times.

Wraith (Ghost):
>Gravestone: Talk to the strange girl near the topleft of town at night while Kuu is in Wraith form. She will give you an item. Go to the "Tower" quest, and unlock the door midway through. Check the gravestone.
>Demon gate: One of the people in the guild will talk about demonic possessions and how someone close to the possessed will likely be possessed too. Head to the "possessed girl" quest, and talk to the mother. Repeatedly. Over and over and over again. Eventually you get a miniboss and automatically finish the quest.

Omake (restaurant/harem) route: must have finished the extra dungeon. Must have finished both the Kuu and Toris routes. Kuu must have eaten the Oswald Course (best craftable food item at the very bottom; HP+200, MP+40, all stats+10) at least once.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, now I can get all H scene ... and the ending goes as well too ...
(I wonder what will they add at next patch ... having extra ending seriously unexpected ... and I notice from data, THERE'S PLATINUM PLATE item, which might makes the story continued ... I hope) ...;)

ALL GUILD MISSION DETAIL GET TRANSLATED, NOW YOU WON'T BE SO CONFUSED WHAT THE MISSION AIM SHOULD BE (at guild) ... ;)
sorry if it getting longer ... I need proofreading this in more detail because the info for mission is VERY IMPORTANT ! ...
ALL KUU MORPH OPTION AT SKILL ALREADY TRANSLATED, INCLUDING DESCRIPTION ...
ALL KUU SKILL ALREADY TRANSLATED, INCLUDING DESCRIPTION ...

Busy playing other game ...
including Monster Girl Quest ... anyone welcome to continue this ... =3= ...
(I never promise FULL / Complete Partial, right ?)

Attachments

Last edited: