What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ doubles*core] [ だぶるす*こあ ] nursery Slime ~Bizarre Days with a Slime Girl~ / Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ (RE195886) (RJ195886)

Mick2000

Reputation score
Re: Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ RJ195886

there seems to be new version 1.14
does anyone know what change have?

Reputation score
Re: Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ RJ195886

using the quickness of google translate:

※update information※
* 1.14 ...... The backlog function was deleted (2017.7.12)
· Since interfering with other functions and adverse effects occurred, delete backlog function
It was. I'm sorry.

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the demon in house mission, I don't have the ghost girl with me, and talking to the mother doesn't seem to be working. Is it possible to cancel the mission, or do I need to reload?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the demon in house mission, I don't have the ghost girl with me, and talking to the mother doesn't seem to be working. Is it possible to cancel the mission, or do I need to reload?
The "normal" way to finish the quest is to find out one object in the room where a demon resides in; choosing a wrong object triggers a fight with some elite mooks, while choosing the right one triggers a fight with a miniboss. The possessed girl does give you hints, but without linguistic knowledge or having a translator on it's most likely gonna have to be trial-and-error. The right object changes every time the quest is started.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Woah there's been a late update to the game.
July 09, 2019
Add content H scene was added. Additional scenes are registered in advance in recollection scenes.

Mick2000

Reputation score
wow, i thought this game was done. what exactly this new H content and how to get it in-game?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description, a translated DLSite description is not a valid OP. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and unlocked.