What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ doubles*core] [ だぶるす*こあ ] nursery Slime ~Bizarre Days with a Slime Girl~ / Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ (RE195886) (RJ195886)

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP update via: dood
Story:
Adventurer gets saved by a slime who has the ability to mimicry the various monster girls he meets.
The adventurer takes the time to increase his standing with his guild, build up money and reputation and get to know his new slime waifu better.
Has multiple endings

Gameplay description:
Standard RPGmaker gameplay. Encounters are visible on map. Story is progressed by going to the guild or the book in your house's bedroom and selecting missions. Leveling grinding and min-maxing with equipment makes progression easier.

Picture

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker controls.
Arrow keys for movement
X to access menu
Z to interact

Note: game does contain loli.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Nursery Slime ~スライム娘と奇妙な日常~ RJ195886

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TY I just do not have the ability to post any URL or HTML untill I get like 14 or 15 posts to my name XD

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

TY I just do not have the ability to post any URL or HTML untill I get like 14 or 15 posts to my name XD
As long as you remove . it doesn't count as a link.
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ195886.html

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I already know that Sarav... XD

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is already on sale in dlsite

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While the art is nice and cute, the artist has some severe case of... sameface syndrome. :p

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game is up on sukebei

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a question in terms of the story though. Is the slime girl absorbing the girls she rapes :eek: or she simply mimicking them? :confused:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question in terms of the story though. Is the slime girl absorbing the girls she rapes :eek: or she simply mimicking them? :confused:
If the slime heroine really is absorbing those other girls and then mimicking them, then that's actually a very good excuse for the sameface.

But yeah i'm curious too, can someone who had already played it give some insight?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With these questions about what the story is, I'm wondering how you translate this game. Is it RPGMaker? The graphics look similar to it but the menu and game itself just feels like some other program. Not that I could translate it, I don't know anything about that...
edit: Just saw that this is tagged with rpg maker. Silly me. Still, it feels a little different than the rpg maker games I'm used to seeing. Is it a new version?

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I played the game a bit and from what I've seen it's just mimicry. You get attacked by a demon girl in the beginning dungeon, and after the fight the slime does rape her, but the demon just runs away after that and the slime takes on the demon's form later on, so it's not from absorbing them.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well glad to know the slimegirl isn't eating people though a lot of the scenes make it look like she kills the person after she's done (particularly with the kitsune fire mage girl).

The story of the game seems to be pretty interesting. Guy finds slime girl, they fight his crippling debt problem by taking on greater and great jobs. Turns out the slime girl is a savage monster born in a lab and the guy is pretty much the only thing holding her back from killing everyone. Oh and the girl who's also living in your house may have created her as some sort of prototype and is planning on escaping with her and killing everyone with a super slime or something.

Shame I can't figure out how to unlock all the H-scenes which are necessary for the good ending. I'm not even sure if the bad ending is a bad ending because it looks like the slime girl comes back anyway. I liked the slime yuri and I hope there are more games like this... just less grindy.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• if succubus girl, at night talk to girl outside inn near upper right, then noon to inn, talk to staff in upper then go inn 2F
  • if jewel girl, town talk to girl near bridge then go lvl 3 sewer
  • if cat girl, town lower left talk to cat and catch it, 1st in shop, 2nd in cat2.jpg , 3rd in home
  • if minotaur girl, make 絶倫スペシャルDX, at night give it to hairness in town lower left
  • if minotaur girl 2, talk to soldier in guild then arena upper talk to girl get item, get minotaur.jpg quest to NE area can get item
  • ghost girl1? at night, town upper left talk to girl, then get quest ghost1.jpg , open door in tower
  • if ghost girl2, talk to witch in guild, then get talk.jpg quest, talk to mother few times
1 maybe girl in town left, need each day use item to flower's seed
1 is last chapter, lower left house click mirror

other forget

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is wonky if you open it up o_O its missing all the icons and tilesets lol

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is wonky if you open it up o_O its missing all the icons and tilesets lol
Seipher its most likely that your computer will not allow it to make a temp file in the appdata folder on your computer. So try starting the game with administration on. (Secondary click on Game.EXE with mouse button that brings up a menu and click on ->Run as administrator<- that should fix it) If not then you might got a bad or corrupted file download and I suggest you go re-download this game. You also need to make sure your computer can read JP KANJI to or it will mess the image files up such as ICONS, Tilesets, and even picture images because thy got some weird random later name in EN-ANSI font settings of the typical US English computer. (If you do not know how to change your computer font coding from EN to JP then PM me and I send a help guide back to you)

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found out what it was. I ended up just copy/pasting stuff from the default project folder over and not overwriting, that ended up fixing everything.

But yeah, since i play these games, its in jap local :D

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found out what it was. I ended up just copy/pasting stuff from the default project folder over and not overwriting, that ended up fixing everything.

But yeah, since i play these games, its in jap local :D
Hope you have fun with that. :D All I can do is decrypt RPG maker games of XP, VX, and VX Ace. :D But its what ever floats your boat really. Hope you enjoy play the game or editing the game.:cool:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hehe, i actually like messing with MV over the old ones ... fuck going through like 20-30 scripts 1 by 1 ... MV lets me open every file at once and mess with them all together lol

But yeah the game is fun, i managed to get the wolf and succubus i think. but so many missions to grind in between lol