What's new

Down we go. Sketched CYOA

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

Seems everyone has gone to agreement huh.

Kasei said:
I wish there was someway Lea could copy that passive
Who knows? Maybe if someone figures something clever

powah votes:
xaero: 3 + (1/3)Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 4 + (2/3)
Maxentius: 6 + (1/3)
Genius700: 4 + (1/3)
Minerve: 6 + (1/3)
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 6 + (1/3)
Ayu Break: 4 + (1/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (1/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (1/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 3 + (2/3)
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 3 + (2/3)
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1
Dematt: 1
Analyzer: 1
TNCX: 1

It seems the vote for the path however wasnt as one sided.
With randomizer... the path was chosen to be: 2!

A2. More the merrier! Bad vibe room area.

Lea and Jude looked at each other and nodded at agreement.
Lea stepped forth towards Krysta and smiled:

"So.. Wanna join our party? More the merrier they say. "

Krysta seemed to hesitate a bit but she figured she really can't stay alone either so..

"W-well if I'm not much trouble, sure! I-i cant really figure how I could survive down here alone.. "

"So how do you fight? Do you know magics with that readings? Know how to handle weapons? Any hand to hand combat abilities?"

"..A-ah uhm.... Not really.. I dont know magic and the most weapon use I've ever had has been with crossbow hunting rabbits... I-i don't know anything about combat really, I w-was just a mere peasant.."

Jude scratched her head a bit.

"Well I guess she better stay at the back till we get her something to defend herself with."

"Agreed. Guess we could start with this tho:"

Lea tossed Krysta the loincloth + heavy belt combo.

"Wear that, might help to cover a bit."

"Got it"

Krysta joined the party!

A little chill went through the air..
Somehow the girls got the feel the future encounters might have a chance to be bit harder from now on.

and with that it was a time for a move on.

Tho the continuum of the room here gave really bad vibes, something also felt really, really intresting about it.
The feel of danger, risk, reward, was in the air..

The girls stepped in.

"...Good heavens. What did we just walk into."

On top of a big metal chest, a very light, even slightly glowing skinned humanoid creature was keeping.. company to a big demon and what seems to be a lizard man. The demons and lizardmans grunts could almost sound like "oh, mistress.." when listened closely. There seemed to be some floating tentacles also near by them.

... The arch that connected the rooms together suddenly lowered bars behind the girls.

The humanoid began speaking.

"Oh, my my.. I thought I heard some noise, but I didn't figure it would such.. eye candy of company hmmhh..~"

The humanoid moved herself to sit more upright.. The lizardman, and the demon stopped their doings and turned towards the girls aswell.

"I, Miss LuvAngel, the sex goddess of all forest nymphs will happily make you two, no wait, three, part of my harem. I'll let my minions warm you all up first before official... stampings"

"w-what?!"

"Oh my~"

Seems we have a boss encounter here. Oh damn.

Krystas senses tingled as she gave a short analyzis:

Mistress LuvAngel:
Powerful, corrupted Forest Nymph. Seems to have a lot of magical power inside her, and generally, she seems really tough and full of stamina. But she doesnt seem to be aggressive, yet..

Lizardman
Physically strong and all I feel is shit ton of lust. Doesn't really look too smart tho, nor too agile. Seems about medium strong.

Purple Tentacle Demon.
Oh gosh. This thing seems to be hiding a ton of tentacle tendrils behind its back. It looks certainly stronger than the lizardman. I have a bad feeling about this fellow. I'd stay away.

Floater Tentacles
Alone these things arent so bad but it seems they have grouped into a small group of 4. They are agile and will certainly try to attach to our naughty parts, I just know. ... This is so lewd aaaaaah!

???
I am feeling also some sort of disturbance in the air. Is there something more here?

ooh boy here we go.

Over look:

A) Battle time!
--(Lea's action)
--(Jude's action)
--(Krysta's action)
B) "Wait wait what. Can't we talk this over?"
C) NOPE. Break the bars somehow, lets run!
D) Other action?

Lea:

Health: 70/70
Mana: (60/60)
Exp: 35/50
Lewdness: 35/48 (lvl: 1)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

On hand:

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
HP: 85/70
Mana: 57/50
Exp: 15/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 6
Turmoil: 5

Holding: Mana Flower.
Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath).
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Follower:

Krysta
50/50 HP
0 / 50xp
Lewdness: 40 / 60 (lvl: 3)
Passive: Read creature.
Wearing: Heavy belt and loincloth.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

try B, outnumbered and one has no way to attack. (krysta, no known spells or weapon)

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Have Krysta distract one of them and run away, other 2 attack the lizard or demon at same time. Stay away from tentacles and nymph girl if possible.

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B we had hard time dealing with weaker enemies, so try to avoid this fight

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A

Lea cast off with a fireball to force them to seperate.

Jude, wait for the fireball to die down, then uses a love bolt on the closest and then scampily hop away with come hither shakes.

Krysta, panick and freak out, screaming the scream of someone so uncaring of life that they must scream and yet have no mouth. (Aka she screams so loud, she pops her own hearing.)

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd say try B first while being ready to defend.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... For once, I'll go with the B option.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

It seems like a longshot, but B first, no point nuking everything if we can negotiate or talk our way out of it.

Chain lightning definatly feels like a solid all purpose auxillary plan if that fails/they are unreceptive, but one thing at a time I guess. ;)

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This looks like it might be dead (unfortunately) but I'll vote B anyway.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

well I guess I could revive this then.

powah votes:
xaero: 3 + (2/3)Powervotes used: 2
Maxentius: 6 + (2/3)
Minerve: 6 + (2/3)
Ayu Break: 4 + (2/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (2/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (2/3)
Kasei: 4
Zephyrion: 4
Lumino: 1

B.

"Wait wait wait...! Can we just uhh talk about this a bit? I mean we just got here, we walked in on uhhh bad moment and I get you might be bit upset but we're not really too keen on joining your harem"

"..."

"We have completely different business here"

"Oh? Business?"

The nymph seemed to smirk a bit.

"What kind of business? Prostitution? Trading? Slaves?"

The nymph clamsed at Krysta a bit as she said slaves

"Hmmm..?"

"Uhm"
Jude whispered:
"This might work, quick, make up something"

A) "Uhhh Yeah prostitution definatly, we can give you a night of your life but we dont want to stay forever, you know? we got other customers too"
B) "Merchanting is our ideal, we have plenty of good offers, we buy and sell and trade"
C) "Oh yes, she's for sale for good offers, she's a girl with lot of experience and potential"
D) "Actually not anything like that at all we can offer other type of services" (Make something up)
E) Actually lets just fight em.
--(Lea's action)
--(Jude's action)
--(Krysta's action)
F) Could still try to go break the bars and run..
G) Other?

Lea:

Health: 70/70
Exp: 35/50
Lewdness: 35/48 (lvl: 1)

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Cute Stockings.

On hand:

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
HP: 85/70
Exp: 15/69

Alignments:
Lustful: 6
Turmoil: 5

Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath).
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Follower:

Krysta
50/50 HP
0 / 50xp
Lewdness: 40 / 60 (lvl: 3)

Last edited:

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well I guess I could revive this then.
And I thank you for it.

Well, we don't have much to trade with, and slavery seems like a really cruel idea, so I'd say we offer to 'scratch her itch' for passage. It's better than the alternative.

A

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A) "Uhhh Yeah prostitution definatly, we can give you a night of your life but we dont want to stay forever, you know? we got other customers too"

Ayu Break

Reputation score

B) I'm thinking acting the merchant is better than letting it have it's way and potentaly still try and pressgang us into the harem.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A is unfortunately the only good option...

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B could be a good option but unfortunately we don't have much to trade and mostly leaves us the option to progress to C if it fails, and because the majority go to A and thats the only best alternative for now, so A

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

powah votes:
xaero: 4Powervotes used: 2
Maxentius: 7
Minerve: 7
Ayu Break: 5
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (2/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (2/3)
Kasei: 4
Zephyrion: 4
Lumino: 1 (1/3)
Lurker_01: 1

A. You lewd people

"Uhh.. Yeah prostitution. We can give you the night of your life but we also have other customers so we can't stay for your harem, you know? ehehe.."
Lea thought it in her mind; "Aw geez. Did I really say that? ...How low can I really go.."
"Pssst..; Good choice!"
Krysta wasn't too keen on this but knew it wasnt the worst for her
"aw hell..."

The nymph got off from on top of the chest.
"My my.. Considering your crew has a succubi alone, you three must be some high quality whores~"

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

The nymph seemed to do some hand waving, and Lea felt something burst underneath her from the ground and grab her..!
"!"

Some vine like tendrils emerged from the ground that then yoinked her up, and pulled her up close to the nymph

Lea could now really sense the tingling energy and power from this nymph. Whoa damn, this is a strong one.

"My my.. aren't you a precious one.. Such soft skin and cute little ears.. hard to believe you're an experienced hooker."
the vine tendrils were slowly undressing Lea.
"..ehehe..t-thanks"
One of the vine tendrils swiped Lea's clit a bit.
"hnnh..!"
"I'm starting with you~. I'll let my minions warm up the others~"

The minions took steps towards Krysta and Jude, Krysta was bit alarmed but Jude had to calm her;
"No, don't try fight it, you'll just make it worse, you know that"
"y-yeah.. b-but... yeah.. *sigh* aaah man... "
Krysta had a bit of bad moment about this but she just.. let it go and started to mentally prepare herself.

The minions grabbed Jude and Krysta. The tentacle demon decided to take on Jude and the lizard man coiled its tail around Krysta.

"...Really? I thought you have had enough of succubi already. I know I've already fucked enough demons back in the day. Ugh." Jude remarked
The tentacle demon didnt react to Jude's words tho.

The lizardman lifted Krysta up a bit, and took a look at her goodies while the smaller floater tentacles circled her.
"...Eehehe.. b-be gentle i-i'm new at this..!"
"TIME FOR EXPERIENCE THEN"

Krysta's sex;
The lizardman wasted no time, neither did the tentacles;
After removing Krysta's skimpy loincloth they pushed her down on the ground, and the lizardman immidiatly pushed Krysta's legs wide open.

"h-hey d-dont you want some preplay first like titty fuck or b- hmph..!"
One tentacle immidaitly went for her mouth, two attached to her tits and began to suckle her nipples, and one went to try slip between her buttocks, tho failing at it due of lack of space, it decided to try do a little hotdogging move instead.

"OH YESSS THISSS SSSEEMSSS MOSSST TIGHT"

Krysta's eyes got pretty wide as the lizardman got fully erect. Oh geez that was quite a cock there, she's heard lizardmans are quite the hulks but oh geez. And without much further ado; The lizardman went for the thrust to penetrate.

"HMMMPH..!"

And so the lizardman went down on her and Krysta found it hard to move. The tentacles were busy doing her tits; pushing odd liquids to her mouth.. And the lizardman was going completely beast on her; pounding her fiercely!

It wasn't so good at first but soon Krysta started to feel the lust go through her as she had one gasm in between from the overwhelming lust from the combination of tentacles and the fast, rough pounding of the lizardman..
"Hmmmppphhh...!"

She felt a little weakened but the lizardman kept going and so did the tentacles.. Pounding on and on, deeper and deeper, roughly going through all her sensitive spots within, the large lizardman cock just kept rocking. As Krysta was about to come again.. she felt warm ooze and..!
"HMMHMMM..!"
"..HHHNNGHYESSSH...!"
The lizardman ejaculated deep inside her at the same and the tentacle in her mouth released its love juices aswell. She felt her nipples jolt and leak a bit of milk as the tentacles unattached themselves from her tits and tilted backwards letting her tits wobble a bit.

"....Ooohhh...."
"....Aaahhh.. sssssooo gooood...! oh. whoops. I wasss jussst ssssuppousssed to warm you up. uh oh. sssshit. ssshit.."
The lizardman got a bit alarmed from realising he went overboard.

"heeehh... oohohooo... hhhnnnghh..."
Krysta was bit exhausted, she really got fucked quite good there for her currently state; She however, wasn't really fucked silly tho, I mean she knows she could take more but, she decided to just act like she's all out.

------------
Krysta's Lewdness went up by 27 points, throwing her lewdness to level 4. She might soon get rather noticeable effects from it at this rate..
Krysta lost 19HP from rough dicking
Krysta wasnt effected by tentacle juice.
5 exp get.
---------

Jude's sex;

"*Sigh*, lets get this over with then.. I really wanted the lizardman"
Jude undressed herself and the tentacle demon began to coil its tentacles around her legs, waist.. Jude helped herself and climbed on the tentacle demon.

"Lets see what you got then"

The tentacle demons big ol rod was slowly carassing Jude's inner thighs and the tentacles were slowly making their moves.. Slightly massaging her tits, her clit.. her buttocks too..

"oh my..!"

The tentacle demons cock slipped right on inside Jude, sloowly and the tentacles decided to thrust in aswell! The tentacle demon began to rock her a bit
"h-hey now, y-you're pretty good..!"
To Jude's suprise this tentacle demon seemed to know exactly how to please her.

A few good thrusts right to spots that gave her the max feel good, this tentacle demon was keeping the pace, Jude didn't even want to try be the dominant one this time.

"t-this the best one I've had in ages..! Ha-haaaah..!"

The demon flipped her over and began to thrust inside her a bit harder from new angle.

The tentacle demon began to thrust harder and harder inside her as the tentacles kept Jude in place, while assisting this demon's pleasings.

"d-don't stop yet..! keep going..!"

Just like asked the tentacle demon kept on thrusting deeper and deeper faster and faster..! Jude felt the big ol demon rod thrusting the insides of her succubi nest.

"yes. yes. yes! Yes! YES!"

The tentacle demon kept on thrusting on and on and on and on! Jude was in pure amazement, how is this possible, she didnt expect any other demon be able to please her this well

"ooh..! ooh...! OHHH..! OOH MYYY G-G-G...!"

And the tentacle demon finally came inside her as the tentacles rejoiced to the splattering, covering her in the tentacle demon cum, inside and outside as her titties sprinkled succubi milk.

"...heeehh... uuhuhuhuhuu.. ufufufuu~"

Jude went on her knees. it was good. So so good but not overwhelming like Krysta's, Jude is pretty experienced afterall.

"my my.. ..I hope you didn't just get me more than just sated, teehee~"
----------------------
Jude lost 13 HP
Jude's lustful went up by 2, turmoil down by 1
Jude was fully effected by tentacle semen. Uh oh. (natural 20)
5 exp get.
----------------------

Lea's Sex:
As the vines finished undressing Lea, the nymph positioned Lea, in a X way to get a good look at her body..

"Mmm.. Nice and curvy~. You do have the body for this job indeed~"

"..ehehe.."
"I really love your innocense act. Its so cute!~<3!"

The nymph moved her hand to Lea's crotch, fingered her a bit and carassed her breasts.

"hnngh.."

"ok. Lets see what you can do cutie"

The nymph released the vines and Lea catched on to the nymph's very soft body. Lea put on her succubi aura and began to remember how Jude played with her chest the first time they met..

"hmmhhmm..!"

Even tho the nymphs touching felt really damn good from her magical power's presence alone, Lea could feel that this nymph was the one not being so dominant here. The nymph was clearly impressed and being pleased harder than Lea was.

After a deep kiss;
"h-haah...! y-you really are good, i-im not doubting your story at all anymore"

After few more massages of the breasts, gentle touchings of the clits, the nymph decided to throw Lea on the ground and pull out some vine tentacles.

"h-hah.. lets scissor a bit then!"

With the assistance of the tentacles, she began to scissor it up, rubbing the clits against each other at steady rate. Lea was feeling so so goood..! but not as good as the nymph was, it looked like she was being hurt in her own pride here.. She was having orgasm after orgasm.

"h-how are you good im suppoused to be a sex goddess.. why is a simple lady on lady so good to me aaaaahhh..!"

She was going silly here, she was enjoying the scissoring way way too much, infact it looked like she was about to be finished.
"hhnnhh ah..!"
"ooh.. OOH!"

And she was. (crit'd) Embarrased to admit it, she let go off Lea and had to take breath.
Lea turned off her succubi aura that seemed to get stronger during this sex.

------------
Lea's lewdness went up by 17, now up to level 2
Lea lost 3 HP
Lea learned new ability; Vine tendrils
Lea's succubi aura grew stronger
Lea gained 10 exp
------------

"ok ok.. WOW. I mean.. Whoa. ... how the.. I didn't think I'd be done this fast I was already even planning.. Ahh damn it. I don't think I can stay for round 2 just yet.. nor for the other tasty girls.. y-you were more than enough.."

Lea began to dress herself as did the other girls, as all but the tentacle demon, looked very sated, specially the nymph.

"t-thanks.. You were great too.."

"t4-take one of these items, each of you, and come back some other time, ok? I wanna become a permanent customer~"
The bars lowered and the path was free again.

The nymph opened the large chest and took out some items;

- Small bag of coins
- Some sort of chainmail top
- A ring that seemed to radiate a powerful enchantment
- A classic garterbelt lingerie set
- A Mace that has runes in it, seems magical..
- A bra that looks like it's made out of a pair of dragon's claws, it seems to radiate an aura..
- A wand that seems to be frozen from the tip.
- Pile of bandaids that smell like herbs.

x. Pick Three items, one for each girl.

Looking at this room there's two doors in this room

Movement votes;

A) Take the east door
B) Take the south door
C) Go back to the earlier room and go down the stairs to level 2 (one way)
D) Go back to the earlier room and take the door to west
E) Go back to the earlier room and take the door north
F) other direction? (Specify)

y. Additional actions?

Lea:

Health: 67/70
Exp: 45/50
Lewdness: 5/58 (lvl: 2)

Spells known:
Passive:
Succubi aura. Makes the air around you erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:

Medium:
vine Tendrils; From the ground, plant based tentacles burst out to hold enemies still or help with lewdings. 14 mana

Heavy:

Items:

Wearing:

Cute Stockings.

On hand:

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
Status: Seems ok. max effected by tentacle semen. very horny. Lactating. Extreme sensitive. ???.
HP: 72/70
Exp: 20/69

Alignments:
Lustful: 8
Turmoil: 4

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:

Medium:

Heavy:

Follower:

Krysta
Status: Seems rather well fucked. Bit exhauted but can go on.
31/50 HP
5 / 50xp
Lewdness: 7 / 70 (lvl: 4)
Passive: Lewd distracted thoughts.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

take:
- A ring that seemed to radiate a powerful enchantment
- A Mace that has runes in it, seems magical..
- A bra that looks like it's made out of a pair of dragon's claws, it seems to radiate an aura..
then determine the magic on them in order to figure out who gets what

Movement:
E) Go back to the earlier room and take the door north

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lea: Dragon Claw Bra.
Jude: Ring
Krysta: Mace (Hope she can use it OK)

Vote A, Take the East Door.