What's new

Down we go. Sketched CYOA

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

Ouch! Bad luck on the curse.

Jude should go after the sucubi. She knows what she is capable of and should, hopefully, be able to match her.

Send Krysta after the imp, since she's a big sensitive thanks to the bra.

Leaving us to take on the big guy. Let's see what he's made of before we use any of our big attacks, so start with a Fire Bolt.
+1

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ouch! Bad luck on the curse.

Jude should go after the sucubi. She knows what she is capable of and should, hopefully, be able to match her.

Send Krysta after the imp, since she's a big sensitive thanks to the bra.

Leaving us to take on the big guy. Let's see what he's made of before we use any of our big attacks, so start with a Fire Bolt.
+1

And with me we are ten

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

powah votes:
xaero: 4 (2/3) Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 5 + (2/3)
Maxentius: 8
Genius700: 4 + (1/3)
Minerve: 8
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 6 + (1/3)
Ayu Break: 5 + (2/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (2/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 5
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 4
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 4
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1
Dematt: 1
Analyzer: 1
TNCX: 1
Lumino: 2 + (1/3)
Lurker_01: 1 + (1/3)

A) We attack with succubi on succubi boss vs mage imp vs mace

The girls got ready to battle.
"Ok Jude, you should be able to match the other succubi, right?"
"I think so hon, I am not at my 100% due of the tentacle demon earlier but I highly doubt that my old friend here is at her 100% either"
"Alright, Krysta, you smash that imp while I try fry this big guy"
"o-ok. Be careful!"

"Lets do this"

It seems the girls had a speed advantage in here even with their statuses.
Jude was able to whip out her nether whip no trouble and stepped towards the controlled succubi. The netherwhip felt lighter and more powerful than usualy, and even easier to control!

"Jide.. Can you snap out of this..."

No response, instead this succubi just showed aggression and the tentacle thing began to look bit more.. erect.
"Ok then, guess we have to do this the hard way"
Jude knows she would be in disadvantage in this succubi vs succubi situation if it went for the sexy times, so she decided to crack up her whip and give it a swing towards her!

*SNAP*
The netherwhip hit the succubi for decent damage, as she flinched and stumpled a bit from the hit (10 dmg)
"hmmhmm... oh yes bby~, that was naughty. hmmmhmm.. lets play the sadismn game~"
The other succubi also brewed up a nether weapon.. but this seemd to be.. a tentacle staff of sort?

The succubi ranked up the staff in a swipe and tried to cast some sort of a bolt...!

But it exploded on her face in a black and pink smoke and she seemed to only damage herself.

"...you really are off aren't you, Jide"

Lea was gonna try how hard this boss guy is

Being fast enough, Lea was able to fire two firebolts towards the big guy in rapid succession.

The other bolt hit the guy but the second bolt swooshed past him as he tilted his head out of the way.
...It didn't seem to hurt him too much(3 dmg), sure it seemed to left a slight burn mark, but the guy didnt even twitch.
You're gonna have to use some more powerful moves against this thing.

The boss seemed at first like it wasn't going to make a move... But it was pretty sudden as it exended its arm towards Lea and seemed to fire bit of its self in form a tentacle projectile!

"!!!"

Lea was barely able to smack the projectile and deflect it using her staff before it hit her!
"Whoa what. What!"

The creature once more made something that sounded like speech that made zero sense to the listeners. Tho it had a disapointed tune.

Krysta sneaked near the imp that had been constantly looking at a chance to jump on Jude.. Krysta was pretty sure she got this, this imp was really distracted so this shouldn't be that hard to fuck up.

But thanks to her lewd bra, her move completely failed as tried to swing the imp, as it groped her pretty badly just as she was about to swing.
"HAAA...! AAAAA...AAAAH...!~"
The imp got out of the way as the mace swinged right in front of it, nearly hitting its comedic size cock.
The imp looked a bit insulted, but, it was pretty close to a good pair of tits.
So naturally, Krysta couldn't really get away in time and the imp casually managed to place its nasty little hands on her chest
"h-hey..!"
And it began to try rub its big cock underneath her silk shirt.. The imp didn't really succeed at prodding the cock underneath the shirt, but it still began to rub it against the tits on the oh so see through shirt and the bra.
No matter what this imp did, it seems to the bra was bit jealous and fought the imps attempts of titty fucking.
"hhnnghh.. c-cut it out..!"
Krysta's sensitive titties did not still like the two groping and playing with them while fighting for who gets the play more, so it still felt quite lewd and energy consuming, tho not too much. (4 lewdness up 4 hp loss)

Still, Krysta was unable to shake off the imp from her chest and it seemed to be pinned by it and its silly face.

"You okay there Krysta?"
"Y-yes I got this. Aaaa... I-I think"

A) Fight on
- Lea's action (such as keep fighting, cast spells, use items or help krysta or something, go nuts dont be shy)
- Jude's action (such as keep fighting, cast spells, etc)
- Krysta's action (struggle or get lewd or something)
B) We could still try retreat..
C) Other thingies?

Enemies:
Imp: Looks fine and on Krysta's chest
Controlled succubi: Seems a bit scratched but for most part still fine.
Boss Creature: Barely scratched.

Lea:

Health: 70/70
Mana: (52/60)
Exp: 45/50
Lewdness: 5/58 (lvl: 2)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive: Succubi aura. Makes the air around you erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)
Passive: Magic Resistance (Item)
Passive: +2 to struggle attempts (item + item)
Passive: Lightweight.

Basic/Fast:
PoisonCloud - Randomize a poison cloud move to cast around the caster. (6 mana)
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.
vine Tendrils; From the ground, plant based tentacles burst out to hold enemies still or help with lewdings. 14 mana

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Dragon Claw Bra of Chestfull Magic Resistance (magic resistance at cost of larger and more sensitive breasts)
Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)
Glistering panties (+1 to struggle attempts, mysterious healing properties)
Lightweight cape
Power Necklace of ??? (Activated upon pinned down/struggles if so chosen)

On hand: Staff of Poison Clouds

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
57 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
Status: Seems ok. max effected by tentacle semen. very horny. Lactating. Extreme sensitive. ???.
HP: 72/70
Mana: 47/50
Exp: 20/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 8
Turmoil: 4

Holding: Mana Flower. NetherWhip
Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath). Small bag with 27 gold coins
Wearing: OverCharged Ring of Magic Power.
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe
Passive: Magic Amplification. Spell power up but with bigger backlash. (Item; Power Ring)

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Follower:

Krysta
38/50 HP
5 / 50xp
Lewdness: 12 / 70 (lvl: 4)
Passive: Read creature.
Passive: Lewd distracted thoughts.
Passive: constant breast fondle (-1 to battle effects, slightly raises lewdness time by time)(item)
Wearing:
Heavy belt and loincloth.
Silk Shirt.
cursed living metal bra.
Small bag with 27 gold coins
Broken iron helmet.
Weilding: Rune Mace (??? enchantment)

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A. Krysta Bolt strike on the boss
Jude keep fighting the controlled succubus
Krysta get lewd with imp. (to keep the imp out of the fight)

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A)
For Leia, if Cthulu can hit us from their, a fast-cast bolt strike might be worth a go. More damaging than fire bolt after all but faster than fireball.
Jude however I suggest nether tentacles, helping her in getting her off helped Krysta, so it might help here. Or at least distract her long enough for the other to finish up.
On the note of Krysta, time to try and get free and clobber it again.

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agree with Ayu. Maybe if we can Incapacitate Jide long enough Jude can help fight the boss. Also the freezing spell seemed to work well on the tentacle last time. I would suggest frost breath if we get any closer to the boss but right now we are not close enough. Also we may be able to free Jide's mind by freezing her tentacle.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A)
For Leia, if Cthulu can hit us from their, a fast-cast bolt strike might be worth a go. More damaging than fire bolt after all but faster than fireball.
Jude however I suggest nether tentacles, helping her in getting her off helped Krysta, so it might help here. Or at least distract her long enough for the other to finish up.
+1 without a doubt. Bolt Strike certainly seems to be the way to go, and Jude should press her advantage to try and finish her fight ASAP.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A)
+1

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A)
+1, though there is also that mystery exploding bottle that I would be curious to try on Cthulu as well

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A)
+1

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I would go with Ayu's plan as well. Though I think with it being a good long while since a post has been made, I think this might be RIP again?