What's new

Down we go. Sketched CYOA

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

C and ask her if she happens to know of the tentacle demon that got your sister and its whereabouts

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

C

Trading "our" body for some information, fair trade I say. Also I still want to try to get her to go along with us. Though I would have little reservation as it pertains to the succubus and what it plans on doing, so long as the trade works both ways. Obviously getting the information on the monster(s) responsible for her sister is what the goal is.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Other: Obliviously miss the advance she's making on you and reply to her in whatever silly way you can think. ("Sugar? What do you think, I'm a kitchen cabinet or something?")

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C

Trading "our" body for some information, fair trade I say. Also I still want to try to get her to go along with us. Though I would have little reservation as it pertains to the succubus and what it plans on doing, so long as the trade works both ways. Obviously getting the information on the monster(s) responsible for her sister is what the goal is.
^

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A
Begone spawn of darkness :D
Frost breath into her face

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A
There be an odd aura lurking about her!

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

C. She seems safe enough, and I feel like she'd be a valuable ally!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Other: Obliviously miss the advance she's making on you and reply to her in whatever silly way you can think. ("Sugar? What do you think, I'm a kitchen cabinet or something?")
Yes.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I like this notion.

"I guess there might be an old kitchen or somthing in the dungeon..." as she steps away from the personal space violation

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Powervote update/Buff/remake thingy:
Powevotes are now a static +2.
Meaning if you powervote once your vote strength is 2. However if you use two power votes, your vote power is 4! and so on. I decided to go with this due of the surprising amount of voters :eek:

powah votes:
xaero: 2
Kathy: 2 + (1/3)
plmnko: 2 + (2/3)
Maxentius: 3
Genius700: 2 + (1/3)
Minerve: 2 + (2/3)
MrMe: 3
Freeko: 2 + (2/3)
Ayu Break: 3
Firehead: 2 Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1
gamefreak: 2 + (2/3)
barreytor 1 + (2/3)
AngelEater 2
Zchaos: 1
Diagasvesle: 1 + (1/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 1

C. Let her have her way.

You just had an inner struggle in your head.. This vile girl clearly wants your body, and you're suddenly feeling like giving it to her just because of a hunch of possible ally hood?!
This would be considered such dishonour..

But just maybe..

You manage to say the words out after a long sigh.

"Oh f-fine.. But don't go down there on me.. Okay?? I want to keep atleast some dignity atleast... "

The succubi smirked.

"Okay honey. I won't, unless you change your mind midway~" She winked.

You feel kinda hot and bothered. This aura is giving you the feel of arousal..

The succubi didn't waste much time as she got closer and closer.
Bam! For the deep kisses she goes

She was keeping her steady, fast, progressing speed. She really wanted to get some it seems!
It did not take long for her to drop the top part of your robe down and go for your soft tits now hanging loose for the groping.

"...hhhmmpphh...!"

This succubi's got the touch! Hot damn this felt good. A bit of regret and shame got in your mind too but.. Oh my! She's just so..!

"Ah!"

The succubi had done her kissing and moved around you, constantly massaging and playing with your soft breasts and nipples..
Each touch make them get so so much more sensitive!

It was clear this succubi was using her magic touch on you.

"My my.. Your breasts are just so wonderful my dear~. How about I make this titty play, un forgettable?"

"..h-huh.. haah?"

The succubi did more hand moving, faster and faster, and then one rough nipple pull later you screamed out of pleasure!

"...AAAAAH...!"

This succubi lady just made you gasm out from bare titty play.

You fell on your knees and covered your now highly sensitive titties. Your nipples felt like they were on fire! Not the hurting type but, you know~.
Your slight careful touches in covering alone was feeling way too good on them.

"...Haaah.. ah.. "

The succubi just made some happy little humming like sounds and licked her fingers.

"..Ahh.. That sure felt good to touch some more titty than my own~"

"..uh huh..?"

You slowly started to recover from this experience.

You felt like you learned something?! ..But you also feel slightly drained of health and your titties certainly are very sensitive right now. ..Not to mention something went up.

more stats arrived:

HP: oh c'mon you oughta know what this is.
Lewdness: If Lea gets more and more lewd, she gains lewdness stages that can cause bad things or good things. Generally she will slowly get more dirty minded as she gains stages on this. Tread lightly.

Trait found:
Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spell learned:
(Passive)Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

---------

As you recover enough to fix your robe back on and stand up, you decided to ask some stuff from the succubi.

"Alright.. Alright.. So I was kinda curious.. Do you happen to know about the rumoured tentacle demon that oughta lurk in here? I got some un finished business with that thing."

The succubi raised her eyebrow a bit

"Oh. The ancient one? I've heard of the stories of it. The birthgiver to tentacle monsters they say. Yeah, it oughta lurk way, way down this place, all the way to the bottom. I've never seen it myself, I just arrived here not too long ago myself~. And it sure is paying of, teehee~"

The succubi giggled a bit.

"Well alright then. If you're so new here, how did you know about this, and why are you here anyway?"

The succubi rolled her eyes.

"Weeeell. Since you were so nice to go along with me rather than struggle, I guess I could tell you a little."

The succubi took a rather seductive pose.

"I'm here with a few other succubi girl~. A little.. research regiment you could say. "

she giggled

"We have a greater succubi with us who's wise and shizzle. She's a bit uptight and all tho, but damn, her magic is strong. So we just do as she asked and fuck up as many monsters as we can so we can tell her how it went. "

". . . "

"Science, baby!"

You kinda just try get that statement over your head. You really try.

Bit of teeth grind and you finally try work on your hunch of her:

"... Uhh.. Say.. I'm here working my way down towards the bottom to meet the big baddy so.. Uhh.. Want to tag a long? "

The succubi put her finger on her lip and looked upwards pondering a bit.

"...Eeeeh. I dunno, hon. What could it be for me?"

"..."

A) Offer her something from your items
B) Offer her something else?
C) "Nevermind" Just go back down and leave her be
D) Other?

1. Additional other?

Lea:
Health: 63/70
Magic: Full mana. (50/60)
Exp: 15/50
Lewdness: 10/40
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive:
Lesser Succubi aura. Makes the air around you slightly erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)

Basic/Fast:
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 5 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 8 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 7 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 8 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 13 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 13 mana.

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 23 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 14 mana.

Items:

Wearing:
Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy)
Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Panties.
Cute Stockings.

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
30 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B] A bucket with a slime girl? Your Panties ? : p

jk, i dont have any idea what to offer(Use a point to dont have sex)

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

B

Possibly offering her bottom half to gain another skill? The slime girl in the first room for a threesome? I am fine with either truth be told. Lewdness is point of view, and I see nothing wrong with learning a new skill possibly out of it either. The plan was to get her to go along, so whatever it takes.

Lewdness: If Lea gets more and more lewd, she gains lewdness stages that can cause bad things or good things. Generally she will slowly get more dirty minded as she gains stages on this. Tread lightly.
What fun would that be?

Last edited:

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

B

Maybe you can learn some way to pacify creatures through sexual ways or ways of draining hp or other stats/skills from them.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

B - offer her the robe you're currently wearing and the location of a slime girl if the deal needs to be sweetened

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome trait!

B

Offer her your body. A new party member is worth almost anything!

Turn on the aura just for a bigger chance for the succubus to agree

Firehead184

Demon Girl
Reputation score

B, well if she's going to be fooling around with monsters anyway what does she have to lose following us down to more monsters? I mean the fact that she's still up here and not down nearing the lowest levels already implies that there are things that can be done to her by creatures deeper down she would find undesirable, going together we get down further more quickly than either of us could manage by ourselves.

Question: We seem to have lost 7 health and 10 mana as well as gained 5 experience. Was that the succubus draining us or was some of it from something else, really hope we don't lose health and mana every orgasm, gaining experience every orgasm sounds cool though.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B: for a few reasons.
Firstly as shes 'reserching' monsters it could be benifical to her to have back up as she does, and likewise for our quest, espcealy as these tenacle beasts seem to be able to shatter peoples minds.
I agree with MrMe that offering the robe that would fit her better might be a good incentive.
And finaly as was mentoned by others casualy dropping into conversation that you know where theres a slime-girl having a nap if she still seems unconvinced.

Side note: So we're aparently a blue mage? Thats kind of awesome.

Last edited: