What's new

Dragon Maidens and Demon Schlongs II - Return of Pudding (Mindflayer/Pervy)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Anal body temperature is more reliable.. and I'll only have to take it once, unless you keep squirming." The doctor insisted, before continuing her examination: "Aroused you say, good good, that is a healthy response. Although you shouldn't peep on other patients in recovery, very naughty." Was that a joke? It seemed like an innocent enough joke, or it would, with those hands not on the dragon-elfs private parts..

"Anyway, if you offer it, I am quite curious about.." A gentle, glove-covered hand caressed along the Dragon-girls shaft.. "Your special physiology. Just proprotionate to your size, it is quite interesting.. So are all of your parts.. working?" The doctor inquired, her other glove now prodding at the dragon-sluts slit... and then there was a tugging sensation.. "Wonderful! Your temperature is healthy too.. almost, maybe just a little hot.. are you feeling hot?" The doctor inquired, before continuing: "Anyway, we should next step to your neurological examination." .. if the physical was over, then why was that hand still caressing along her shaft, slowly, sensually, pumping.. It was kind of relaxing though.

"So you don't remember anything from the accident, right? You just remember waking up here, in the hospital, for the first time. Taking your medicine, like a good girl..." That hand kept stroking on.

"You don't even remember me, or being here before, do you?" The doctor smirked, ever so slightly.. as Evangelines eyes wandered over, she swore she could see a bulging in the half-elf doctors own dress, something thick and un-ladylike as she kept groping the dragon-shaft. "Hmnn we should focus on your memory, make sure there's no other amnesia events.. do you remember ever being stroked, just like this?" She asked, whilest Eva felt an odd, soothing calmth along with her words. Had this happened to her before? No.. it couldn't be.. or?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I... I s-see. Still, it was so sudden. You surprised me. And... i-it's difficult to n-not squirm with something like that in my b-butt..." Eva whined softly.

She did will herself to stop squirming so much though, biting her lip again to keep from doing so as much. "I didn't mean to peek on her. Honest. I was walking to the n-nurses station and heard her moaning. It frightened me, so I checked to make sure it wasn't some m-monster, and found myself just... c-captivated by the sight of it for a few moments. I... managed to stop watching her after a minute or so though," Evangeline told the doctor, the blush on her cheeks still present, though lessening a little now.

Eva didn't stop the doctor from examining her more thoroughly down there. It... was rather exciting if she was being honest, to have such a gorgeous woman so close to her. She nodded when asked if all of her parts down there were working. "Y-Yes ma'am, as far as I know they are," Eva responded, tensing slightly as she felt her womanly folds being touched by a gloved hand.

"I... n-no, well, maybe a little, t-thanks to what you're doing of course. But other than that, no, not any hotter than normal," Evangeline replied, sighing softly as the hand grabbed her shaft and started sliding up and down her length.

Eva sighed again and leaned back on the examination table. It felt quite nice now that she was able to relax a bit, and she closed her eyes a bit. "N-No I don't. It was all so fast and sudden. And... I don't recall being here before, doctor. I think... surely I'd remember that," Evangeline said, letting out a moan escape her lips as she gave a quick nod. "Y-Yes ma'am, I... r-remember being s-stroked like this by one of my h-handmaids back home. She was... r-really gentle, and always made sure I felt good. T-This feels really nice too, doctor," she added after a few moments.

Evangeline closed her eyes completely and let the doctor's hand continue stroking her, unsure if this had happened here before. She had to admit though that she didn't really care one way or the other as she enjoyed the sensation, her pre already beginning to bead at the tip of her penis.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Now, remain calm, let me do my examination." The doctor nodded, with gentle insistance. It occured to Evangeline that she was.. very close with a woman whose name she didn't even know... there was even an approving pat on her side, when she tried her best to remain still and let the nice doctor do her examination.

"Now now dear, there's no need to be nervous.. just relax and let me take care of you, alright?" The doctor encouraged, with a soothing, but maybe slightly too familiar tone in her voice.. whilest she caressed on along the thick, draconic shaft, with a lustful grin on her lips.. "So you don't remember being examined by me before, hmnn.." She mused, reaching back and tipping her finger against some soft of clicking device -Metronome, was that what they were called?- A monotonous, soft ticking noise beginning to accompany the doctors slow, almost methodic strokes and teasing of that precum oozing penis.

"Just relax and lay back, let the strokes calm you down. Good girl. Relax, and remember. We have done this before, at your arrival. And I'm sure you like the memories too.." The redhead smirked, and, unbidden, there was a memory of her, naked, standing above Eva, whispering hard to remember things into her ear, the main memory of that time the dragongirl held was just how overwhelmingly pleasant all of this had felt, how she had relaxed, and felt her cock throb so much there was little more to think about, what a good girl she'd been, how she'd do whatever the nice doctor wanted of her...

Kind of how she was feeling right now, actually. That gloved hand kept stroking slowly, rythmically, the ticking, the doctors soothing voice.. it was tempting to just.. glide away and let this all happen. Fall asleep and let the doctor tell her what to do...

[[Fall asleep like a good girl.]]

[[Try to keep awake as best as you can.]]

(obviously we do the fall asleep gameover option first. Uwah!)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"A-Alright... I... don't really think I can c-complain to be honest," Eva sighed and moaned to the doctor lady.

Lying there, Evangeline couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement run up her spine. To be here, with a woman whose name she didn't know, of whom she didn't even know if the woman was good or evil. It was exhilarating to say the least. She could also already feel her plump testes beginning to twitch with need to release their contents, the semen practically boiling inside, aching to get out.

"I'm n-not nervous. It just feels so g-good. It's hard to not tremble while your hands are... d-doing that..." Evangeline admitted with an honest look on her face, as she truly wasn't nervous anymore at this point.

"No, truly I don't remember, doctor. I mean... if I was unconscious when I was first brought in, I doubt I would remember, to be honest," Evangeline told the doctor, relaxing even more on the examination table.

Then, she heard a faint ticking noise. It was very soft and subtle at first, to the point that Eva almost didn't notice it. But the more it went, the more she noticed. Was it a metronome? Perhaps that's what it was.... This bed was awfully soft and felt so nice to lie on. That hand stroking her shaft felt incredibly nice too, now that she thought of it. Her pre gushing from her tip was allowing the good doctor's hand slide up and down her entire length with ease too. This only heightened her pleasure that much more, because it allowed the doctor to go harder and faster as she liked.

"Mmm, y-yeah I... I think I'm starting to remember, d-doctor. It... felt so nice then too..." Eva moaned softly, barely more than a whisper herself now as Evangeline Did remember something.

It was faint at first, but the memory of her lying there, maybe not on this exact examination table, but on one nonetheless. The doctor was standing over her, very much like now. Moaning softly, Evangeline wriggled a bit, though not enough to disrupt the doctor's hands any. It was just so nice. Far too nice to want her to stop anytime soon. Her eyelids felt heavy, becoming increasingly more difficult to keep them open. She struggled though to keep them open, not wanting to fall asleep and not get to feel this incredible pleasure any longer.

Fall Asleep:
"That just... yawns... feels so nice, d-doctor. I think... mmm, I think I'll just... c-close my eyes and relax for a moment. F-Forgive me if I conk out on you though. It just... feels so good..." Eva sighed and yawned in between her moans of pleasure, letting her eyes close finally, unable to hold them open any longer.

She didn't fall asleep immediately though. No, Evangeline enjoyed the sensations of pleasure for another minute or two at the very least. It felt so nice, those hands stroking her shaft. The throbbing increased with each stroke the doctor gave her. More... pulsing in time with the beating of her heart. She was close now... very close. Only a little more, and she'd give the good doctor a nice healthy load of dragon sperm to examine at her leisure.

Just as Evangeline felt her consciousness beginning to slip away from her, she felt the hot sensation in her balls boiling over, and the doctor would feel Eva's cock throbbing powerfully in her hands. With a soft moan of ecstasy, and a slight arching of her back, Eva's hips bucked upward ever so slightly, as she spurted out a very impressive amount of her seed into the air. Her semen rained back down onto her, and the doctor too. Evangeline didn't care though, and drifted off to sleep with pleasant dreams in her mind as she conked out, feeling so nice, and wanting to do anything the doctor told her to feel so good again.

Stay Awake:
It was a struggle, to say the least. But Evangeline refused to let herself fall asleep. "M-Mmm... d-doctor I... I can feel it. I... I'm gonna p-pop I think. P-Please forgive me... it's just... s-so good..." Evangeline moaned softly to the doctor as she lie there, the euphoria washing over her as her climax struck through her like lightning.

Her cum shot out of her, straight into the air, raining back down onto her and the doctor both, though mostly on herself. With each shot of her sperm, came another moan to fill the examination room. The pleasure, the ecstasy... it nearly floored her. But she managed to keep herself awake, thankfully. "H-Hah... d-doctor that felt so good..." she moaned softly, letting the doctor keep going even after she'd came.

Evangeline panted softly as she lie there on the examination table, allowing the good doctor to keep for as long as she liked. It just felt so nice, and she neither had the willpower, nor the desire, to stop the doctor lady. She was just happy to let the doctor keep going, and tell her what to do while she lie there.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmnyees, that's a good girl." The doctor praised, reaching out to rub along the dragon-elfs shaft, tickling her belly slowly, soothingly, her voice like warm water, washing over Eva. "Horny and relaxed, don't worry about these things, let me take care of you.. I'm a professional, after all."

She smirked down, with an ever so slightly aroused, posessive grin. Yes.. that grin, that was a little less professional and a little more posessive, glancing down at her.. Flashes of memories came to the dragon girl, of a .. session with the doctor before her, like this, there's even a hint of a name creeping up right now.. what was it.. Mi....
-------
~Fall Asleep~

Mistress. Yes, that was the name. It was odd.. but it felt right. The Dragons shaft throbbed eagerly at the idea, at the sound of that name. It wanted to roll from her lips, the teasing on her cock intensifying slowly, encouraging this line of thinking.
"This is good.. don't feel bad about it, just close your eyes.. let your conscious mind drift off.. and your slave-mind awaken. Good girl. I've prepared you but that I, not one of the seniors gets to claim you..." The doctor chuckled, glancing down at the lewd dragon-girl, cumming all over herself, before leaning down, whispering into the elf girls ear. "Time for your actual lesson. Slave.." She cooed, whilest Evangeline floated around on a happy, relaxing cloud of dreams and warm stickyness.

"You like feeling like this. Asleep. Warm. Drifting. Horny. Obediant.. Yes, obediant. You feel so good because you are obediant." The doctor whispered to the dragongirls subconscious, while slowly stroking on along that thick dragon-shaft. "This is your special treatment.. you like your special treatment. You want more of it. You want to let your doctor treat your mind more." She smirked, stroking along the dragons shaft once more and biting her lips.

"Letting her treat you makes you so hard and.. hamn.." The doctor moaned, fighting with her (relatively short) black skirt under her labcoat, unleashing her own cock, and stroking it in rythm with the dragons.. "Haah.. thinking about your doctor .. thinking about me makes you feel good and horny. Don't fight the conditioning.. you like the haah.. conditioning.. just think about how hard the conditioning makes you.." The doctor grinned, caressing along the stickyness decorating Eva's belly with a playful smirk.

"I knew working with them and submitting was better than becoming a slave cow.. if I can claim credit for this..." She mused, panting and stroking herself, glancing at the dragon.. before nodding.. "Well.. time to wake you up.. but still horny.. still warm.. still an obediant slave.. You like this. You want this." The doctor nodded, encouraging.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Y-Yes ma'am... it feels really n-nice... h-hah n-no d-don't tickle... it... f-feels so good..." Eva sighed softly, wriggling slightly.

That feeling was incredible. Too incredible if she was honest. Lying there, she'd feel more and more drowsy as the good doctor kept tickling and stroking her, and again she could swear that she'd been in a similar situation recently. That grin, that possessive and naughty grin of the doctor's... it was so familiar, so... exciting to see. Then she conked out before she could get the full name she just remembered out.

---

As she lie there, asleep, or mostly asleep anyway, Evangeline's mouth moved a bit. "M-Mistress... y-yes mistress," she murmured softly, just barely loud enough for the doctor to hear after she'd whispered in Eva's ear.

The doctor, no... her mistress was right. She Did like feeling like this. How could she have ever lived before without this nice warm feeling? She didn't know how she'd ever managed before now, if she was being honest. Obedience was one thing that Evangeline Did know before her mistress took her in. Loyalty too. Evangeline couldn't help but feel really warm and happy inside at how good mistress was treating her.

Her shaft throbbed and ached for more attention, the more mistress stroked it. Her balls churned, almost pleadingly to be allowed to release yet another load of her precious dragon seed, be it inside someone, or not. "Y-Yes mistress... it makes me f-feel so good. So h-hard. I want to... m-make mistress... f-feel good too..." Eva murmured softly, her left hand reaching out towards mistress, and brushing across her mistress's shaft even as she was caressed and tickled some more herself, and her mistress would see that Evangeline quite enjoyed the tickling.

When her mistress finished up, and commanded her to wake a few moments later, Evangeline's eyes slowly opened up. "Mmm, mistress... I'm so happy to see you. I had the s-strangest dream..." Evangeline cooed softly after she'd opened her eyes, smiling up at her mistress, and not noticing what her left hand was doing, or trying to do anyway. "Is everything okay mistress?" Eva asked after a few moments, still smiling.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The doctor nodded to herself, continuing to slowly massage and encourage the dragon-slaves body in her hypnosis. She smiled and cupped the elf-hybrids heavy balls, rubbing and stroking along them encouragingly, smirking as her little patient-test subject for her hypnosis awakened... not without reaching out and caressing along her cock.. how nice. She smirked and stepped closer, their shafts twitching up against one another, although Eva was quite a lot larger, pulsating against the doctors hard heat.

"Everythings fine, little dragon-slave. I just gave you a little, relaxing brainwashing." The doctor told her, seeming.. oddly apprehensive. Why would she be, Eva loved getting her nice brainwashings from mistress..
"I have to admit, I was a little suprised myself, I did not expect you to be this.. suspectible to my methods.. but it seems you were just a good, horny brainwashing slave for me, weren't you?" She grinned, more confidently, reaching forward and gently taking Eva's chin in one hand, leaning up to kiss her lips, softly. "Hmnnn.. I think I want to keep you for myself, and make sure you are a horny dick-cow for me. How does that sound. Would you like that?" She purred, reaching down, after the kiss, caressing along both of their hard, throbbing shafts.

"We'll have to change your personality a bit, of course, but you are already so nicely horny and compliant, I doubt anyone is going to notice a huge difference.. Hmn.. I can't wait to have you as my horny dragon-slut.. that high quality virile cum all mine.." She purred and licked her lips, her shaft twitching eagerly as she reached out, holding onto the dragons breasts, squeezing, teasing and caressing along them as well. "So what do you think.. some fun first, or more brainwashing first? Hmnn or both at the same time..." The doctor grinned lewdly, licking her lips while taking in the dragon-slave...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, thank you mistress. I'm so glad you're taking care of me..." Eva sighed softly, letting a more hearty moan escape her lips as her large plump testes were fondled and massaged.

Her cock twitched and throbbed, the fleshy mast quite hot and so hard that she must be aching for relief terribly. Her size dwarfed her mistress's though by a good bit, easily 15-16 inches in length. Precum dribbled from her tip, like a flowing river almost, drenching not only her own shaft, but her mistress's as well. Her left hand continued to caress her mistress's cock, along with her own, for a few moments, before her fingers graced her mistress's balls, gently cupping them and giving them a light squeeze. Not enough to hurt, but definitely more than enough to coax a moan from her mistress's lips, surely. She only wanted mistress to feel good after all, not hurt her.

"I would love that mistress. I want to make you happy. And I want you to feel good too. To be as happy and feel as good as you make me," Eva cooed back, another gush of pre oozing from her tip to drench both of their lengths even more.

"And I would like you to keep me mistress. I think being a h-horny dick-cow for you would suit me perfectly. I... I was made to be milked by you, mistress, mmph..." Evangeline moaned softly as she returned mistress's kiss, wriggling around a bit as she lie there on the examination table.

"If you think you can really brainwash me mistress, then go ahead and try, I don't mind so long as you're happy. But I don't think it'd work. I am a dragon after all, even if I'm your horny dragon slut. I just want to make you feel good, mistress," Evangeline told her mistress, not trying to stop those hands from roaming across her breasts as much as they want, and the horny dragon slut not realizing she'd already been brainwashed, and was being brainwashed yet further with each passing second.

Her mistress would find Evangeline's large, or rather huge breasts compared to her own, to be quite soft. They were like a large pair of the softest pillows in the world. One could just fall right to sleep on those big bosoms without a care in the world. Thanks to everything that was happening, her nipples were pert and showed just how aroused the poor horny dragon slut now was. Eva writhed around all the while, her body clearly enjoying her mistress's touch, and eager for even more.

"Mmm... mistress... if you keep t-teasing me so... I'm... I'm going to go nuts. P-Please I... I need you, s-so bad," Eva whined cutely, wiggling her hips from side to side ever so slightly, which caused her shaft to wobble as well.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Ohohoho.. you like having that large cock of yours stroked, those balls massaged, don't you, you dragon-slut?" The doctor purred lustfully, thrusting up a little against the Eva's precum drooling shaft, and gasping a little under the pressure of the dragonblood squeezing her, her own precum pouring forth as she sighed lustfully.. Yes, they'd have great use for the virile dragonblood, but she also looked forward to a few.. private ways of using her newly enthralled slavegirl.

The elf-blooded doctor nodded and moaned, her own shaft pulsing lustfully as she decided. "Yes.. I deserve this, deserve to own you, you delicious high quality breeding stock." She purred, while thinking over what the dragonslut had told her.. so she believed she couldn't be brainwashed? She could work with that!

"You are right of course.. I can't -really- brainwash a strong minded dragon like you.. which just means everything thats happening to you is normal.. and natural. You should accept it without question, don't you think?" She smirked down at the writhing, helplessly horny dragon-slave to be of hers, nodding, humming softly to her.

"Shh.. relax.. that need is a good feeling." She cooed, leaning down to lick along the draconic shaft, slurping up some of that precum, grinning.. and teasing her slave to be on, determined hands circling and tickling along hard nipples, gently, but determinedly insisting. "You don't have to go nuts with need however. You just have to become obediant. Do what mistress tells you, always, without question. Let me make you my happy pleasure-slave... and I will give you exactly what you Hmn.. need. I'll make you into my personal, horny dick-cow now!" She reached down now, aligning her shaft with the dragon-sluts helpless sex, her other hand gripping and squeezing Evangelines cock as she lined herself up. "You are not being brainwashed, so you want this. You want to listen and obey. You want to become obediant so you will feel good. Just let the good, horny dick-cow thoughts take haah.. fuck.. take charge of you you .. fucking.. horny dragon-elf slut!"

The doctor now demanded of her, punctuating her words by slowly thrusting into the dragon-cows body.. as her suggestions thrust into her mind.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-As we are nearing ther end of the sleeping path, I feel, we can begin on:

Stay Awake
The doctor kept slowly, sensually stroking Evangelines shaft, even through the horny dragon-girls climax, watching the splattering of cum in impressed awe, although there was a moment of hesitation, almost as if she had hoped for a little more.. or a different reaction from Eva?

"Such an impressive specimen.. such a good girl.. obediant yes.. j.. just like.. me?" The doctor mused, her eyes growing a little unfocused.. as she reached out, stepping forwards, just as if in a trance herself, wandering back to her table, to produce a syringe, smiling distantly. "Yes.. special medicine.. the medicine made me good and obediant.. her too.." The doctor smiled dreamily, reaching out and, before Eva could protest, taking her arm.

Although the large dragon-blooded elf was easily stronger than the doctor, a soft, lustful hand reaching out and caressing along her shaft once more distracted her long enough for the prick of a needle to not cause that much discomfort, a clear liquid injected into her arm.. and mere moments later, her cock surged back to full erection, hard and heavy and throbbing, it felt as if her cock was filling right back up, her orbs sloshing with yummy seed as she started to feel dizzy.

She had a silly dream, of getting up, walking past the orderly who watched her with a knowing, lustful grin and back to her bedroom.. well, she wasn't walking. Her cock decided. She just moved along. Yes, her cock was tugging her, encouraging her, not an overwhelming control, but with her weakened will it was enough..

Evangeline was still in a bit of a lustful haze when she finally realized, she had left the good doctor, and returned to her room, when the erotic daze slowly began to fade.. wait.. why .. where was she again? Oh yes, in the hospital.. she'd met a friend, went to see a doctor.. and.. and.. she got her treatment and now she felt better .. right?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Finishing off if she fell asleep:
"Mmm... yes mistress. Y-You stroking my big f-fat cock feels incredible. A-And massaging my balls is s-so good too. M-Mostly because it's you though, mistress," Eva sighed softly to her mistress, relaxing completely in that nice soft hand's grasp, and letting it set the pace.

"S-Such praise mistress. I feel so h-happy to be praised so much by you," Eva moaned to her mistress at being told she was such high quality breeding stock, her mind a jumbled mess right now and unable to think badly about all of this. "And yes... it's s-so good. I guess d-deep down, I've always been such a d-dragon slut inside," she then admitted, her mind seeming to agree with her mistress's words more and more as time wore on.

Hearing her mistress's lips slurping on the tip of her cock was driving Evangeline even more wild. Writhing around some more as mistress sucked her pre off her shaft as it dribbled out like her poor cock was a leaky faucet left Eva close... very close. She was so close to climax that she could taste it. Could feel it. Just an inch more and she'd tip over that edge. Just one. More. Inch. That was all she needed.

"N-Ngh... mistress I... I will. I'll d-do whatever you want mistress. Please just... d-don't drive me so c-crazy... I just want to make you happy, and m-make you feel good too," Eva moaned out to her mistress even as she reached down obediently to lift her large plump balls to grant even easier access to her pussy as she felt her mistress's shaft gracing her moist petals. "And... I want mistress's cock inside me too. N-No I... I need it," she whined cutely after a few moments, biting her bottom lip as she spread her legs wide.

That was the moment, Evangeline felt true joy, bliss even, for the first time in her life. Making her mistress feel good. That was the best feeling ever. Getting her pussy filled with mistress's cock was a very good feeling too of course. But just the simple act of making mistress feel good was the best. Evangeline's pussy was so wet after the first few thrusts from her mistress, that even had she been squeezing her hips together as tightly as she could, mistress's cock would easily have still been able to slide right in.

Her pussy was made for mistress's nice big juicy cock. Not only that, Evangeline the dick-cow dragon-slut's mouth was made for pleasuring mistress too. And her ass was made for it. As well as her own dick. Her breasts too. Her entire being had been born to make mistress happy and especially to make her feel good. Mistress was love now. Mistress was this dragon-slut's life....

Staying Wake:

"Mmm... t-that was really good, I'll admit. And I've never really... y-you know, done that myself save the one time upstairs earlier, so I don't really know just how much I n-normally... produce," Eva sighed softly as the good doctor's hand kept stroking, coaxing out one or two more spurts, which were followed by soft moans from Eva.

She glanced over at the doctor stumbling a bit to the table, though when she saw that syringe, Eva frowned a bit. "W-Wait. Hold on there a minute. You didn't say anything about another shot doc. You... o-oh you d-devil... mmm..." Evangeline stammered out as the doctor returned with the needle.

She reached out to stop the good doctor, and was definitely stronger by far. However, the doctor grasped her cock once more and stroked it gently. An unbidden moan of lust escaped Eva's lips, and her hand that was coming up to get between her and the doctor did find its target, the doctor. Unfortunately, that target ended up being the doctor's chest, where as the liquid in the syringe was injected into her arm, her hand squeezed on instinct as her body reacted very quickly.

Within moments, hell, within a single second it seemed like, Evangeline's cock was back to full mast, and felt even harder than before. It was definitely more sensitive too, and ready for action. Throbbing almost painfully from how hard she was, Evangeline felt dizzy as the blood rushed to the head between her legs. Her balls seemingly plumped up even more so too. They were so heavy, so full of dragon semen now.

She felt herself getting up, or so she thought anyway. Maybe she didn't and was just dreaming? Or maybe she did and just didn't realize it? Either way, she got up, and started walking. That much she did remember... yes, that she Did remember. Her head was guiding her. Yes the head of her cock. Why was it leading her back to her room though?

"Ngh... what happened? When did I get back here?" Evangeline whispered softly as she found herself sitting on the side of her bed, then she began to remember, her memories flooding back. "O-Oh yeah. Got my medicine. Yeah that's what happened I'll bet. Mmm, finally getting treated so I can get out of here," Eva thought to herself when she began to remember everything, while she lay back on the bed, hands behind her head on the pillows.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Sleep ending
"Oooh.. yes. That's the right attitude, my slave!" The doctor-mistress seemed to quite like how nicely her shark-slave submitted to her suggestions. Once she submitted to that hand, it felt like it'd set the pace forever, for her cock.. and her life.. and that felt so relaxing and nice, no need to worry or think anymore..

The sweet-evil doctor took full advantage of Eva's vunerable state, quickly, subtly realigning her mind to her liking. "Yes slave. Good slave. You need mistress in you. You need mistress pleasure. You need to be filled by it, pumped full by it. You cannot fight it." The doctor whispered and cajoled her dragon slave along. It was all over now. The doctor moaned finally, lustfully, her cock oozing warm mistress cum into the dragonelfs slave-pussy, pouring into her, warming her, soothing her with obediance and bliss. A slave to this pleasure. A slave to her mistress, now.
The Cow-slave would find herself slowly rewritten over the coming weeks, turning into a docile, compliant, happy cow, always eager to use her body in whichever way mistress enjoyed most at the time to bring her pleasure, not even minding when other hospital staff came to collect lots of her cum.. she was mistress cow and whatever she was told, she'd do, Gladly.
-Ending 1-
~~~~~

"Your production of cum is a little down, but that is a side effect of the accident.. as you heal it will naturally increase back to normal. Just follow your treatment." The doctor had encouraged her, and Evangeline felt that this was only slightly odd..

Eva lay, relaxedly, arms crossed behind her on her bed.. yes. She should just let the treatment happen, then she could get out of this odd hospital quicker.. Odd? Why did she think it was odd? Her still semi-rigid shaft twitched and released a little glob of precum, accompanied by a brief rush of pleasure and this felt.. perfectly normal.. her cum-production naturally increased as she returned to full health, right?
Eva never realized when she'd dozed off. Nor when a nurse came by to check on her, wearing a pair of gloves dusted in a slightly pink powder. If she had, she'd have noticed the nurse examining her shamelessly, writing notes on a clipboard about her health, focused oddly on her virility, and finally rating her //compliance// with her treatment, leaning forward and whispering into the sleeping dragons ear. "You love the nurses and all medical personnel.. you trust them. You are a good patient." before retreating out of Eva's room.

Eva yawned and stretched, feeling calmer after her treatment, the aching in her head mostly subsided, her worries about this ever so slightly strange hospital mellowed out, by a pleasurable buzz all over her body.
Well, it seemed no one was checking up on her, so maybe she should look around a bit? She pondered what good options she had available to her...

She could go [[check on the friend she made,]] because for some reason, she could not stop those nagging suspicions about the hospital, perhaps her friend could clear things up.

She could [[Go to the Nurses,]] after all they gave her this nice medicine earlier.. she was a good girl that always took her medicine, right?

Or perhasps she should [[Relax a little, then return to the doctor.]] The treatment was working, something told her. She should just stick to the treatment plan. Play along with the hospital, yes...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"It is? Huh, with how much I just put out, you wouldn't think it was down any at all, honestly," Eva commented about her cum production when the doctor mentioned it, before she headed back upstairs to her room to rest a little.

---

After laying in her bed for a few minutes, pondering things, Evangeline sighed to herself. All of this was just so strange. Why was her cum production down? And what did that have to do with her healing process for that matter? It was a bit strange, but she had to wonder just what was in the medicine they'd given her. Of course, it didn't really matter all That much, because it left her feeling better than before. Plus it was rather nice being treated so kindly by the nurses and the doctor like she was.

She glanced down at her cock, still a bit more than half hard, but not quite at full mast. As she stared down at it, Eva started to close her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep. While she slept, the nurse that came in would find her very compliant with the examine she gave Eva, the sleeping dragoness calm as she snoozed away. Had she been awake, Eva would certainly have asked why she wore the gloves, and just what the pink powdery residue on them was. But alas, Evangeline was asleep, rather soundly in fact.

When the nurse breathed softly in her ear as she whispered, Eva's ear twitched slightly, and her body wriggled a bit, the nurse's hot breath tickling her ear. She woke soon after the nurse had left, not knowing she had been watched while sleeping for so long.

---

When she woke up finally, Evangeline yawned and stretched, wondering just what she could do now. Her headache was pretty much gone now thankfully, which was nice. Many of her fears about this hospital were also assuaged as well, after seeing the good doctor, as well as the pleasurable feeling she felt all over. It was a nice somewhat tingly feeling, like a mild buzz of alcohol, without the drunkenness that came with it almost.

------------------------

After thinking it all over, Evangeline got up and stretched again, deciding to go and find Piper to check up on her, and let her know that the doctor had given the dragoness her medicine, and it was clearly working, as she felt better than before. After that, she'd go find the nurses and thank them for their kind treatment, and maybe ask if there was anything she could do to make it up to them, even if they were just doing their jobs. Because Eva always tried to be a sweet and kind person, so rewarding them for all their hard work was something that pretty much just came naturally to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline makes her way to find Piper.. what had she said, her old room was here, on the upper floors, right? Eva approached the room.. only to find it abandoned. Perhaps Piper was not in, but it seemed a pretty unused, generic hospital room and a brief check revealed no personal belongings either. Piper had mentioned memory problems, perhaps this was just her old room..

Just as Eva turns to go, she notices a small, leatherbound book, ontop of the shelf.. anyone not her size could easily miss it. Out of curiosity she reaches up to open it..
the first entry reads:

'This bastard. He actually managed to get me comitted to this place. As if I was crazy. The doctors are nice, but fucking perverts.. but it's suprisingly hard to convince someone you are not crazy. Fuck, what will I do? They keep insisting I take my stupid medication that just makes me sleepy, they are -not- helping at all!

They tell me I remember things wrong. Nonsense. My memory is fine...'

Eva was likely apprehensive about reading someone elses diary. One way or the other, seemed as if Piper wasn't around. But why was she so concerned? Perhaps Eva could stomach reading on a little more?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmm, oh well. Maybe I can find her... oh my... what's this?" Eva muttered softly as she poked into Piper's, or what should have been Piper's room, only to find the book.

She pulled the book out and looked at it, opening it up. The first entry was a bit... odd. Was it Piper's? Maybe it was. With that thought in mind, she continued reading, her curiosity getting the better of her. Not to mention, it was starting to bring her fears of this place back to the surface, and she had to find out what all she could.

"If this Is Piper's diary. Then that might explain why she couldn't remember telling me this room had been hers. And, I do recall that one orderly grabbing my butt on the way to the doctor's office downstairs too," Eva thought to herself as she turned the page to read the next entry, also wondering what "bastard" had gotten whoever this diary belonged to, committed to here.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
'Day 2. I've decided to play along, mostly because screaming angrily was doing -nothing- to convince them that I am not crazy, who'd have figured. The stupid sleepy medicine is still annoying me. I actually know a bit of alchemy, and believe that it's a combination of something calming, making me accepting of this situation, which bothers me, but considering the screaming ok, perhaps I earned it. The other ingredient.. I have a silly theory that can't be true.

I also had a strange dream tonight, of sitting in a chair, staring at a strange.. it's hard to describe, gives me a headache.'

'Day 5.. I think. Perhaps the nice doctors were right after all, my memory is not as great as I thought. I keep having these strange dreams. I'll investigate tomorrow.

'Day 6 I investigated the room I dreamt about. The crystals, the strange lights... It was all real! I'm writing this done in case anyone finds it, The boss of this place is.. something is wrong about her. I have to avoid her at all costs. If someone happens to read this, avoid the main entrance, it's watched. And beware of the Mistress. They are watching me closely, so perhaps I should just' The next bit is crossed out, and pretty much unreadable, beyond it is an entry.

'Day 7 I was being silly and paranoid. The doctors like me. They make me feel good. I should continue with my therapy.'

'Day 8 The doctors like me. They make me feel good. I should continue with my therapy.'

'Day 9 The doctors like me. They make me feel good. I should continue with my therapy. I obey.'

'Day 10 The doctors like me. They make me feel GALSGS-l--------------.' The last bit is crossed out, then there is an entry. 'Head weird.. bad memories in book.. memories bad.. throw this away. Obey Mistress.
?????'

This is the last entry.

//Eva feels more suspicious about this place after reading in Piper's diary.//

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Piper's Room:
"Huh... a strange what I wonder?" Eva thought to herself as she read the second day's events in the diary, really curious about how it ended, and what Piper, if it was her, meant by it.

The next entry was about what she felt Piper seemed like in the hall earlier actually. The third entry she read though gave her pause. It downright terrified her in fact. "W-Whoa... okay I need to get out of this place," Eva thought to herself, especially after reading the next three or four entries.

"Oh goddess... they're brainwashing the people in here. And those drugs, they're probably really effective too, if it only took this many days for Piper's mind to be consumed by whatever brainwashing they were doing to her," Eva thought after finishing the diary, where she got up and peeked out into the hall, wondering where she could hide this thing.

In her room? No that was too obvious. No she needed to hide it somewhere that only She could find it. Was there a spot in here she could hide it perhaps? A loose stone? She quickly searched the room for a loose stone, or somewhere similar that she could hide this diary, to continue reading it later, and perhaps use it for evidence that something strange was going on here. She also made a mental note to avoid the front doors, And the mistress of this place, whoever she was. After she had found a decent hiding spot for the diary, Evangeline took a breath or two to calm herself, and headed back out into the hall.

Checking nurses station out:

Waking back up, Evangeline stretched out on her bed, noting the pleasurable tingling feeling running through her body. It was a rather pleasant feeling. She genuinely did feel more relaxed and at ease now that she'd had that rest, and gotten her first medicine from the doctor. The buzz was almost like she'd had a few drinks, without the drunken aftereffects of doing so, rather nice to be honest.

After stretching again once she'd stood up, Eva smiled and headed out of her room. "Mmm, let's go see if the nurses are there at their station now. I'd like to thank them for their kind care of me up till now. Maybe I can thank them with a kiss or something too. Not every day one gets a kiss from a dragon after all," Eva thought to herself as she headed out and down the hall towards the nurses station.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
-Nurse station-
Eva felt more relaxed and at ease as she decided to check this place a little more. The idea of kissing one of the nurses left a pleasant tingling on her lips.. both of them, but that was normal, right?

One way or the other, the dragon-blood approached the nurse station with a playful grin on her lips, an indeed, found a cute, dark haired nurse with cherry-red lips standing there.. small, shortish hair, (again kinkily short uniform), she greeted Evangeline with a friendly smile and a:
"Oh hello there, our newly awakened patiend, so glad to see you are up and about.. did you visit the doctor already?

Anyway, you are here, so perhaps you want your.. medicine, yes?" She stepped to the side, opening a small cupboard, rummaging around in it.. ans bending over deep and low while doing so, her shirt and this position combining to give Eva a good, gooood look at that good looking ass, which.. was completely uncovered by any underwear, a soft, smooth pussy presented to the world, until the nurse came back up, smiling, presenting a glass of water, and a small, wooden cup with two pills, one white, one pink again, in it to the Dragon-elf.

"Here. Your medicine will help you relax and feel calm and.. nice." The lewd nurse encouraged.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmhm, I can give them a nice kiss on the cheek to thank them," Eva giggled softly to herself as she approached the nurses station.

"Yes ma'am, I did. Thank you for asking. And oh that's alright. The doctor already gave me some more medicine, after I took earlier dosage, so I should be good for now. It really helps make me feel calm and relaxed. I'll let you know though when I'm need to take it again though," Evangeline told the nurse, smiling and bowing politely, though she did stare at the nurse's ass, enjoying the view quite a bit.

She wasn't lying about the doctor giving her the medicine either, as far as she knew at least. She'd take the cup though when it was offered. "Hmm... would it be alright if I took these with me and held them in my room until after I've had a look around? They're good for me and really help me relax, but I'd like to see what the hospital here is like too," Eva asked the nurse curiously, looking at the same two pills, just like last time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The nurse.. seemed ever so slightly disappointed at missing the chance of administering some medicine to Eva. .. but after a long moment she just shrugged and nodded.. "Sure.. alright, take them with you. Yes.. they are very nice.. and relaxing, aren't they? Anyway, I've got to look after another patient.." She grinned, stepping up to Eva and.. she could have sworn the hand briefly touching her thigh was not a coincidence...

"See you soon." The nurse cooed, leaving Evangeline to stand here, at the edge of the nurses office... the unwatched nurses office, with her all alone and, soon, no one in the hallway either.. if Eva wanted to take a little peek at what was in here, now was her chance..