What's new

Dragon Maidens and Demon Schlongs II - Return of Pudding (Mindflayer/Pervy)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Eva blushed slightly and took the orderly's hand as he led her along. "W-Well I don't really know anything about this place. And what do you mean have a round of fun with me? I'm not some e-easy floozy," Evangeline replied, blushing at the man. "And p-processed?" she then asked with a somewhat worried look, unsure what that meant.

She was about to start backing away and pull her hand out of his, when the door opened and the intense scent hit her nostrils. Eva nearly fainted from the smell. But thankfully she was able to maintain her footing without falling over, but her knees were quite weak after that intense smell.

It was then, after she cleared her throat and looked around, that Eva saw the row of women. Gulping, she looked up and down the row, and as she was stunned by the sight before her, Eva's legs moved automatically along with the orderly as he led her inside. "W-Wait what? I... b-but I'm a d-dragon, not a cow..." Eva protested even as she was led into one of the stalls where a nurse moved over to join them.

"I r-really shouldn't be here. This smell is... i-it's really making my head feel weird... l-like a funny weird," Eva told the two as she wriggled feebly against their grips, the arousal coursing through her blood preventing her from making too great an effort.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Orderly chuckled and grinned. "Getting your knees weak, bitch, innit? You are just like all of the others and.." "Markus. I'll take it from here." The nurse insisted, giving the orderly a glare, before taking Eva's arm. "This one is precious to us..

You are precious, you know that, like all of our... patients." She smiled, gently leading Eva deeper into the room. "So.. you don't like the smell, or it is just odd? Hmn.. perhaps I can help you. I am a nurse, after all, can you take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong with it? Tell me how I can help you." The nurse encouraged, even while gently guiding Eva on, distracting her.. and leading her into the .. Eva wanted to think 'Stable', as the moan of a woman to her right distracted her.

"Good girl. Don't mind the soft mooing of the other cows." She encouraged, softly patting Eva's back.. whilest pulling something up around and behind her. "Have you figured out whats distracting you about the nice scent already? If you struggle to explain it proper, you can always take another deep breath, help it make up your mind, deep, calm breaths. You are in good hands." The nurse encouraged, playfully wiggling a hand of hers infront of Evangelines face, reaching up a little.

"Don't be so tense, just relax."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline blushed even more furiously at the orderly's words as she frowned at him. She really didn't like him now, after hearing that remark. Markus... that was his name. She'd remember that and tell the doctor how rude he was. "H-He's very rude. And it's just... n-new. I don't mind the smell that much r-really. I've just never smelled something so s-strong before," Eva told the nurse with a blush on her cheeks.

"A-And why are all these girls here like this? S-Strapped up like... c-cattle?" Evangeline asked the nurse, unsure what to think exactly as she glanced around at the other girls in there.

She did relax at the nurse's insistence, and she didn't really put up much of a fight as she was led into one of the stalls without any resistance. "I... I'm a dragon, t-this scent isn't really b-bothering me that much. Just not something I've ever smelled before is all..." Eva told the nurse, even as she glanced at the nearest other girls in their stalls being milked, the sight quite erotic and leaving her panting a bit, which in turn caused her breaths to become a bit deeper and quicker.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Ooh.. that's great, that you don't mind the smell of other nice cows that is.. And don't worry about Markus too much." The nurse soothed, slightly shaking her head, seeming to share Eva's dislike.

"Anyway. Great question my dear cow, you are strapped up for your milking process.. after a few times, the cows enjoy it so much they don't really want to leave. But it's alright, you see, we care for them, feed them, they provide us with a looot of life essence..oh don't you worry, nobody gets harmed.." She smiled encouragingly.

The scent.. well it didn't bother her, not precisely, but it did make her feel a little hot and bothered. A sensatiaon that only worsened.. a lot, when the nurse gently adjusted her into a comfortable position within the harness.. only to then gently prod up her mammaries.. as well as her cock, with slow, soft strokings. If Evangeline glanced about now, she easily found out that the other cows, with their impressive futa-proportions, were equally.. lined up. She shivered with sudden suprise as a warm, tingly wetness dripped upon her chest and tingled over the slopes of her skin, a warm, clear lotion slowly being massaged into it. "Sh sh shhh.." The nurse soothed, gentle, but insistant as she pulled down several large suction-cups, attaching one pair to Eva's chest before hesitating, remasuring, and reaching for a slightly larger pair.. "oh my.. anyway, I can assure you that the others found the process a little worrying at first too, but soon you will come to relax and love it, my dear." She promised.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"He was very rude..." Eva muttered at the nurse.

She glanced over her shoulder at the nurse, blushing furiously as she did. "W-What? I'm n-not a cow, I'm a dragon..." Evangeline whined at the nurse upon being called a cow again, wriggling about in her harness that she was now strapped into.

Evangeline was about to protest some more, but her voice was cut short by the sudden prodding against her large breasts, and her knees quivered when the nurse started stroking her cock after a few moments. "H-Hah... m-miss nurse I... m-mmm... s-so good..." Eva moaned softly, her legs almost giving out as she felt the lotion being spread over her chest.

The moment those suction cups latched onto her nipples, Evangeline couldn't bring herself to resist the pleasurable feeling of it, and the nurse would find Eva quite docile now. "N-No please it's... s-so good... t-too good..." Eva moaned, whining cutely as she wiggled futilely in an attempt to wriggle free.

Her attempts to wriggle free were only halfhearted though at best, and the nurse could probably easily tell that they were too. As she noticed the other pair of suction cups being pulled down, Evangeline looked at the nurse with half lidded eyes as her hips instinctively pushed forward, presenting her cock for milking. "N-Nurse, I... I need it so bad... p-please... I d-don't know why I'm feeling like this," Eva told the nurse as she stood there in her harness, shaking her hips back and forth a bit.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The nurse gave Evangeline soft, soothing pats. The way you would pat an animal.
"Shh shh.. don't fight it. Good Dragon-cow." The nice nurse chided gently, pushing Eva along slowly but steadily, when the large dragon-elf didn't refuse her outright. Soon and sure enough, Eva was strapped in with little chance of unassisted escape.. she could propably burst those bindings with a lot of effort, but was too gentle-minded to even consider that... it didn't help that the nice, sexual smell within the barn... with the hospital room... kept distracting her.

"Yes, being milked will feel very, very good my sweet cow." The nurse smiled and promised, continuing the most certainly distracting stroking along Eva's throbbing shaft. Of course her hand only made the throbbing worse.

The cups began soothing her with steady, relaxing suction.. and then, a larger cup was sized up for, and then attached to her cock as well! "That's better. Just relax and let yourself be milked.. good cow." The nurse praised, stepping around Eva.. there was a brief needly-pricky sensation on her bottom.. and then the throbbing, soothing warmth all over her body intensified, whilest the nurse pulled out the needle with more of the cow-maker medicine.

"You need to be milked, because you are a good, horny cow. Just let it happen. It's easier to be a cow and not fight it. Cum for the machines. Cum for being a good cow. Aww.. look at you all hooked up and adorable. A little more nice medicine and a few days of milking, you'll fit right in, and your high-quality lewd essence will further your beloved mistresses goals." She purred, leaning forwards to gently toy a hand over Evangelines skin, tickling and teasing and nuzzling her all over.. of course her cock and breasts now belonged to the softly, steadily suckling milking machines...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I... I'm n-not a cow I said..." Eva whined, shuddering a bit as she was locked into the harness and whatnot.

The scent was just so intense, so good, so... nice. She couldn't bring herself to try and really destroy those bindings either, mostly because she was a gentle soul that didn't really get angry, or at least very rarely did. By the time she was fully locked into the harness, Eva knew she'd not be getting out without help. But... it was starting to feel good already, and just on her nipples at that. So did she really Want to escape this thing?

"I-It does feel... k-kinda good in all honesty..." Eva moaned softly to the nurse even as she stroked Eva's cock some more, leaving the dragoness panting softly within moments as her shaft throbbed like mad in the nurse's hand. "I... t-told you I'm n-not a c-cow..." she whined after when the nurse called her one again, shaking her head even as she relaxed for the suction cup to suck on her cock.

The pinprick frightened her momentarily as she stood there in her stall in the harness. She moaned and trembled as the nurse teased her some more, her pre already gushing from her tip into the suction machine. She couldn't help but let out lewd sweet moans of pleasure as she felt the machine continuing to suck on her like crazy. Shaking her head back and forth, Eva knew she'd cum soon, because these machines were just so damn good. "I'm n-not a cow... but I... k-kinda like getting m-milked like this. It's... s-so good..." Eva moaned softly where the nurse could hear.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"You know.. these cows also kept softly insisting they weren't cows.." The nurse mused. "You are just like them. Another good cow. Dragon or not." She insisted, giving Eva a soft spank if she still refused to hear her lesson. "That's it. Just relax and let it feel good.. I'll be back later to check on you cow."

The nurse smiled.. and then just left Evangeline to relax in the harness.. and cum to the nice, lewd suction.. and although it slowed down afterwards, it never stopped, slowly building back up. There was a soothing tingling in her breasts as well, whatever they'd injected her with seeming to do some work on her, whilest the machine vibrated and Eva found it all too easy to doze into a state of semi-consciousness amongst the moaning of the other co.. women.

A few hours? .. days? A while later, the stablehand .. err. the orderly returned, splashing a liquid onto something rubbery.. and then, not all that gently, pushing it into Eva's pussy, although the insertion was unpleasant, the thing began vibrating in a tingling, soothing way. Perhaps Eva should complain about this treatment, or about him grinning and calling her a 'Dumb Cow' .. but she felt calm and docile with the sexual scent still hanging heavily in the air.. her own adding to it as well.

Then, another while later, the nice nurse returned to check on her progress..

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I... mmm it is really nice. Maybe being a cow isn't... so bad," Eva admitted, her eyes glazing over as she stood there hooked up to the suctions cups in her harness, her body relaxing as the last vestiges of resistance drained out of her.

"Y-Yes nurse. It feels so nice. So... mmm, g-good," she mumbled softly in between her moans as the nurse left her there in her stall.

Those suction cups were so good, so thorough, and it was only after her first climax finished that she noticed it had slowed down a bit. The thing was building back up though, picking up its pace and driving her ever closer to another climax. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see her fellow cows in the stalls next to her, wondering just how they were doing. The mere sight of them in the throes of ecstasy as they were also milked ended up throwing Eva over the edge again herself.

Her milk being drained from her only added to that ecstasy too. It didn't take long for her to begin lulling into a daze either really, the pleasure just too good to really fight or resist it at all. "S-So good..." she murmured every now and then when she came yet again, and again.

While she was dozing there, Evangeline dreamed about being milked yet more, and about the good doctor taking her over the desk in her office. Then her dream shifted to one of her being milked by the nurses, by hand, into a bucket. Another dream came later of the orderly holding her firmly and taking her from behind while she was stuck there in the harness. Her daydreams kept dancing around in her mind like that the entire time.

"H-Huh? S-So warm..." Eva cooed softly when the orderly returned and began to push the lubed up object into her.

Biting her lip, Evangeline let out a groan as it was pushed up into her and started vibrating inside of her, and even the orderly would find it a Little difficult thanks to just how tightly she was squeezing around his fingers. She ignored his words though as her eyes rolled up, more because it just felt too good to really care, than anything, mostly thanks to the scent of sex in the air, which was keeping her nice, docile, and completely calm. She would cum again before he could finish pulling his fingers back out of her, letting out a loud lewd moan of pleasure that left her twitching a bit.

"It feels incredible. I l-love being milked s-so much now," she told the rather kind nurse when she returned to check up on her, her draconic tail swishing happily behind her as she greeted her.

She wanted to be such a good girl for her kind nurse after all....

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Tzzk, such a horny cow now.. a lot better already aren't you?" The orderly approved, crude as he was. But Evangeline barely paid attention to that, compared to the nice nurse. It might have occured to her that the nurse was actually wearing some sort of protective cloth over her mouth.. was there something in the air that females shouldn't be exposed to for too long? What a silly idea. She'd been very exposed for quite a while, and all her body, her nice, milk-pouring tits and pulsing cock did.. was feel amazing for it. Even the mean orderlys rough hands were feeling a lot nicer, now that he was giving her all this lewd, relaxing pleasure with the sex-toys her pussy positively slurped up out of his hands, so she had to be doing good..

The nurse nodded approvingly, so perhaps Evangeline was on the right track with just relaxing, being a good cow.. letting those wonderful feelings pulse through her body and twitching cow-pussy.. Heh.. cow.. dragon.. elf.. what was she again? Perhaps she'd just be happy being whatever the nice nurse and hospital staff told her.
"Good girl." The nurse praised.
"At this rate, we can increase your milk production soon. You'll be a good girl and give even more milk for us, yes?
Good cow."

(Can end here, return to corridor or keep going a bit if you like ^^)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
(I don't mind doing one last post for it. But can go back whenever you want to really.)

Evangeline did enjoy being milked so thoroughly, very much so. She tried to ignore how rough the orderly's hands were too, and thanks to just how good it was she was able to enjoy it so much. Her milk gushed from her tits into the suction cups, and she idly wondered just what her own milk tasted like. When the nurse returned too, she noticed the mask she was wearing, and had to wonder if there was something in here that she herself shouldn't be smelling. But then again it might change just how good she was feeling really, so at this point she kind of didn't want it to change much.

"Mmm... yes I'll be g-good for you... mistress. Why was I s-so worried before about everything before?" Eva asked the nurse softly as she let herself be happily milked even as her hips involuntarily thrust forward a bit to heighten her stimulation as much as possible.

"H-How much am I p-producing now? I-Is it not enough? I p-promise I'll do b-better. Just please don't... s-stop milking me. It feels so good..." Evangeline asked the nurse after a few moments, wondering just how much more she wanted, and finding that she didn't mind producing however much the nurse wanted her to, because it just felt too good to not enjoy it now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"You were just confused.. about who you are, about how great milking feels. Now you are better, right? And don't worry... we'll have you producing lots of nice milk soon. Just let us take care of everything. Now.. are you ready for me to turn things up just a little bit? Great. That's a good cow." The nurse smiled, and.. then the suction turned up, and whatever Eva wanted to say next was lost in a lustful moan as the machinery vibrated upon her body.

It was easy to get used to the milking. Easy to not worry about things and be a good, horny cow. She was well fed, taken care of... didn't even have to move much, just give milk.. and even if the orderly was a little rough with her, there were nice nurse-caretakers as well, always telling her how good a cow she was.

And that was all she was- A good, horny cow, never caring what lewd, twisted purposes her milk was being used for later...

Ending - The Dragon Cow
~~~~~

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Bit for the ending there:
"B-Being milked is... t-the best. O-Oh goddess, s-so good..." Eva moaned softly, nodding at the nurse when she asked if she was better. "Y-Yeah, t-turn it up. I love being milked, e-especially by such a nice nurse l-like you... and O-OOoohhhh," she began to say as the nurse moved over and turned the suction up, her words trailing off into incoherent moans of pleasure.

The sheer amount of pleasure coursing through her veins was just so intense that Eva couldn't think of anything But the milking. It was just far too good to resist the allure of it. It was especially fantastic when the nurses praised her and told her how good a cow she was. "T-Thank you, s-so much," she'd tell the nurses, though when the orderly came around, she'd keep her mouth shut as best she could, as she didn't like him very much because of how rough he was with her, so she spoke as little to him as possible.

As time wore on, and she was milked more and more, she began to forget just how she'd come to be in this place, and the fears she'd had about what her milk might be used for. She began to forget that she was of noble birth, that she'd been attacked prior to coming here. The only thing she desired to remember now was the milking, and just how good it felt. Goddess above it felt so good, just too good for her poor mind to handle.

(back to merged path, route B)

"Oh, um... well the doctor just checked me out not long ago. And I feel just fine right now. Is it really necessary?" Eva told the orderly man in a sweet and innocent tone, her tail swishing about behind her a bit as she glanced over at the man she remembered groping her butt.

She did follow him downstairs though without too much complaint, mostly because she was at least getting to see some more of this place. She remained outside when he told her to, but she remained cautious for the time being. After he'd left, Eva looked around as she waited patiently, wondering how long it might take the nurse to arrive. Then, she heard the orderly man talking to someone else just inside, and her curiosity got the better of her, so she leaned closer from her spot outside.

"I wonder what they're talking about? W-Wait... did he just call me a bitch?" Eva thought to herself, moving closer to peek in and get a better look, curious of just what they were talking about, and maybe she could learn a bit more about what was going on in here... hopefully.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Carefully Eva sneaks closer to the office.. which looks a little odd, for the large dragoness. She is pretty sure that the orderly is talking to a nurse.

"Alright, get her hooked up for the slave-cow program, I'll come in later, I still got a nightmare of paperwork to do here.. ugh.." The nurse complained.
"Aww come on, I thought we'd be having fun later.." The oderly commented, with a lustful undertone...

"This dragongal you deliver was ment to be a deluxe pleasure slave, pretty important stuff but now the boss insists we need more milk production. I've gotta shift about the whole schedule." The nurse complained, whilest the orderly chuckled. "Yeah, damn shame, I bet we got a great deal for her with an ass like this.. oh well. I'll be looking at it a lot whilest milking her.. and fucking her."

Evangeline was quickly getting to the realization that this hospital might have.. lewd intent for her. She had to do something!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline's eyes went wide as she listened more and more, and she'd gulp softly as she looked around to make sure nobody snuck up on her while she listened in. "I can't believe this. What kind of a hospital is this place?" Eva thought to herself as the conversation inside finished up.

She had to get out of here, now. Preferably outside, but if the book she'd read before was any indication, then that would be even more dangerous than this slave cow program would. She decided that confronting them would Probably be a bad idea, especially right now when they were on the first floor with likely many other nurses and orderlies around. Hiding would be far too difficult considering her size. So fleeing she felt was her best option here. With that, Eva scurried off, but instead of heading back up to her room, she decided to move further through the first floor to hopefully throw any search for her off.

With that, she headed away in the opposite direction from where she'd come down the steps at, seeking to find out just how well guarded the front door was, and to see if there were any other possible escape routes down here.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eva decides that for now, the best place to be is somewhere else and rushes down the hospital corridor, after she turns a corner she hears a "Wait what.. Where are you?" and just redoubles her efforts, rushing through the hospital.

On the one hand, she was very certain she managed to shake her pursuer. On the other, she had to run past a nurse, who definitly saw her, well.. fleeing, had to run a little further and now she was throughoutly lost.
A brief glance out of a window revealed more bars.. even if she could get it open, that would create a lot of noise. She had to find another way out of the hospital if she wanted to flee.. perhaps some of the patients could help her? But then again, talking to them could also be risky. Her immediate problem however, was standing right infront of a set of stairs going down, hopefully to the ground floor and a more easy way out..

A brutish looking woman, perhaps with a hint of orc in her, same clothes as the orderly, albeit tighter, on her, showing a muscular frame and.. a bulging between her legs. She had dark grey eyes and black hair and a scar on her cheeks and didn't seem the type to easily sweet-talk. Eva could still try.. or come up with an excuse.. or find another way down..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"W-Whoops, excuse me," Eva told the nurse she nearly bumped into, remembering her manners despite her situation, though she was positive she'd given the orderly the slip for the time being, surely.

She saw bars on all the windows she passed. This frustrated her to no end, because she knew if there was just one window that wasn't barred shut, she could get out. As her thoughts were drifting towards potentially asking some of the patients for help, she paused at the steps leading down that she'd managed to stumble upon. This must be the one mentioned in the diary she'd found before. As big as Eva was, she was positive that she could probably shove the woman out of her way and sprint past. The question was though, could she do it and make sure the... orc she had to guess, couldn't respond and get back up.

Maybe she could make a noise to distract her, get her attention to come up the stairs, so she could slip down and past her position. She knew she couldn't risk fighting, for fear of someone else coming in to help her opponent, which would likely happen.

Quickly, Eva looked around for anything that would clatter and make some noise, and toss it a little ways down the corridor, back the way she'd come. As the object she threw clattered down the hall, Eva slipped into one of the rooms near the stairs to wait for the orc woman to pass, where she'd keep the door open Just enough to peek out and watch for her. If her plan worked, she would slip out when the orc woman had gone far enough down the hall, and rush downstairs before she was spotted.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The orc-woman raised her brow as she heard a loud clattering, looking left-right.. and sighing, leaning forwards.. "Ugh, just who's makin' a ruckus.. did one of the slaves get free again? Fucken.. tell 'em to restrain harder..." She shook her head.

However, Eva wasn't alone in the room she'd slipped in, she quickly realized. There was a nude gal, just.. kind of kneeling, staring at a small crystal globe she held in one hand, whilest slowly, sensually pumping a rubbery sex toy into her pussy.. the girl had a forlorn look on her blue eyes, cute, half-elven ears hidden mostly behind strawberry blonde hair, her unruly pubic hair moistened with juices of pleasure.. she must have been doing this for a while, guessing by the scent of sex in the air.. and the orcish-guard was coming close.. could Eva trust this girl to keep quiet and not alert her?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline didn't realize the room was occupied, but it was too late to back down now. She had to hope the girl inside wouldn't make any noise to alert the orc that something was amiss in the room they now both occupied. "Please, gods just don't let her realize I'm even here," Eva thought to herself, silently praying to any gods that would listen.

The poor... half elf it looked like, must have been stuck in here for days, weeks even, if the unkempt pubic hair was any indication. She could only suspect that anyway. The half elf was rather cute though, Eva had to admit, and in any other situation, she'd definitely greet her properly. But right now, she had to remain quiet, and hope that the orc woman didn't realize that she was in here. She continued to silently pray the girl in here with her would keep quiet, or at least not act any differently than she already was.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eva cautiously glanced to the masturbating girl.. luckily, she seemed pretty preoccupied, just.. pumping that toy into herself. The smell of sex in the room was pretty intense, but things only got worse when the girl actually did get up, grinning and approaching Eva with a lustful expression, greeting her with little words before reaching out.. and embracing her from behind.

Clearly seeming to think that Eva was.. missing something, what with her not violently masturbating herself, the half-elf nuzzled up to her, nibbling on her arm lustfullly, whispering "Oh hello there. . are you another slut in training?"
Eva's lack of clothes occured to her once more.. as the elf caressed a gentle hand over her skin and outside, the orc-guard stepped past. luckily, it seemed like the elf wouldn't make any loud noises to alert her, so Eva only had to hold out against the elves advances..

That was when the elf pushed the dildo, still slick with her juices, up between her legs and against the draconic elves pussy, nudging her lustfully...

Eva could try and [[make a run for it]] with the guard having passed..
If she didn't, it seemed like she'd have to [[endure the elves attention..]]

(Let's endure it first!)