What's new

Dragon Maidens and Demon Schlongs II - Return of Pudding (Mindflayer/Pervy)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, they are very nice. It really helped me relax earlier. I'd like to meet the other nurses though if I can and thank them too, for all the good care that you all have been giving me," Evangeline replied, swearing she'd felt the nurse's hand on her thigh.

She smiled down at the nurse and nodded as she walked past, though she would lean down and kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you, nurse, for the excellent care you gave me while I was unconscious. I also apologize for being so... large. It must not have been very easy to tend to me. So again, thank you," Evangeline told the nurse after pecking her on the cheek.

"Hmm, let's have a look around. Maybe I can find out where the other nurses are to thank them for caring for me too," Evangeline thought to herself as she stepped inside, where she'd take a look around, looking for anything that might be useful, or tell her where the other nurses were.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eva peers around a little.. well there is the medicine cabinet, but that's likely no help at all. A bunch of medical equipment.. oh, there's a bunch of paper folders on a table in the back. Eva approaches those, looking for a list of nurses.. sadly, these seem to be patient files instead, lots of personal details.. out of a sense of propriety, Eva decides against checking out other peoples medical files of course..

Although one catches her eyes, 'Evangeline Kinais'. Her file.. sure a little glance wouldn't hurt..
There's some personal details, her medical backround, her height, haircolor, body type, breast size, penis size.. that one's circled.. huh.. wait is that medically relevant? Perhaps there was some injury and swelling?

But this patient-profile looks overall a little odd.. there's a second page, listing off psychological details, like.. her compliance with treatment and obediance to authority? And how much of a risk she is? It's currently marked as moderate.. how strange.
Exhaling with confused curiosity, Eva notices there is an ink-bottle and quill on the table as well. If she wanted, she could adjust her own report, make herself look more harmless and .. compliant. That is really odd. Well, adherence to therapy is an important thing, isn't it?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline eased into the room, looking around it. She didn't pay too much attention to the medical equipment though. No, what she was looking for was information. After a few moments of searching, she was a bit disappointed at not finding any info on the nurses. That was unfortunate, because now she couldn't go find and thank them all for helping her out in her time of need.

However, she Did find one file that interested her. It was her own file as a matter of fact. She eased over to it, opened it up, and looked at it thoroughly. "Hmm, I mean I guess they took all my measurements. But this is kinda weird that they'd have This much info about me written down and stuff," she thought to herself.

Turning to the second page, she was even more intrigued. Now why did they have all this written down? It only made her even more curious than before, and she couldn't help but want to change things a little bit after looking. She wasn't a moderate risk. She was a good and gentle thing, not some beast. And she Was taking her medicine after all too. So she was more compliant than the paper said. So, she got the ink-bottle and quill, and did a little bit of writing.

Evangeline did her best to mimic the writing already on there, as much as she could anyway. Adding in the following in her notes section. "Have noticed after her first round of treatments with the medicines, that Evangeline is quite compliant all things considered. She is a little curious about her surroundings, but that is to be expected though really. All nurses should be as gentle as they can with her. Lowering her from moderate risk, to low risk. With the right amount of pampering, I don't think she'll try and run away before her treatments are complete. She Is a princess after all,"

"There we go, that ought to ensure they treat me more like a dragon princess should be treated," Evangeline thought to herself as she slipped her file back where it was found after blowing on the ink a bit to dry it quickly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline was not sure if she was paranoid, or those doctors just very, very throughout.

She subtly edits her own entry, finding herself smiling absent-mindedly. Yes, she was a good girl. Obediant.. no risk.. taking her medicine.. she just wanted a little pampering and care along with her treatment.

Eva truly was a nice soul.. as soon as the ink dried, she immediatly had a pang of conscience.. how could she claim to take her medicine regularly, with the cup of pills resting by her side? Perhaps she should take another dose of the nice treatment right away, to make her file match the reality? Her cock slightly throbbed in anticipation of the idea.. the medicine felt good. And she was a good patient, just as she'd claimed, right? She wouldn't lie to those nice nurses..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... maybe... hmm... we'll take it in just a few minutes. I do still want to look around," Evangeline thought to herself as she felt guilty over not taking her next dose of medicine, her eyes glancing at the cup with the pills in it.

But she Had just gotten a dose not too long before that from the doctor after all. That gentle shot she'd given her was full of her medicine, surely. "I... hmm, I'll take it when I get back to my room. It would be good to keep up my medicine, but mother always said that overdosing is very easy to do when you're sick," she thought after a few moments of the guilty feeling.

So, Eva did something that... she did regret just a little bit. She took a couple of drinks of the water that the nurse had given her, and set the pill cup down, but kept the pills in her hand for now instead. Though, she did make the motion of tipping the cup's contents into her mouth just prior to taking the drinks of water, after she'd pulled the pills out, just in case anyone was watching, to make them think that she Had just taken her medicine.

Once she had done this, Evangeline slipped back out of the nurse's office to begin exploring more of this floor of the hospital that she was on, genuinely curious about what was up here.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eva decides to hold onto these pills, not taking them now as she makes her way back out into the hospital corridor.

Exploring the nurses office has left her slightly more suspicious, what with the strange patient-sheet there was of herself.. then again, perhaps she is indeed as easily soothed and obediant as she noted on the sheet and shouldn't worry so much...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
(Back to before she left her room)

When she woke up finally, Evangeline yawned and stretched, wondering just what she could do now. Her headache was pretty much gone now thankfully, which was nice. Many of her fears about this hospital were also assuaged as well, after seeing the good doctor, as well as the pleasurable feeling she felt all over. It was a nice somewhat tingly feeling, like a mild buzz of alcohol, without the drunkenness that came with it almost.

She looked around her room and saw nobody there, but she still felt just a bit tired. She remembered the doctor telling her that she needed to keep up with her treatments, and she could just feel that they were working, but she didn't really feel like getting up just quite yet. So Evangeline decided to rest just a few more minutes before she got on up and headed back downstairs to visit the doctor again.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Doctor Revisit

Yes.. visiting the doctor again would help put her mind at ease, definitly.. The kind of lewd Orderly she'd encountered before allowed her through easily enough as well, as soon as she gave the explanation of another treatment. She approached the doctors office, opened it..

And saw her pretty doctor, slowly, sensually stroking along her nice, healthy cock, sitting there with legs spread, almost seeming to mumble to herself. Evangeline could hear something about being a good assistant, about obeying, about being horny.. before the doctor glanced up, blinking, in a brief moment of confusion.. "Evangeline, yes.. hello.. welcome back..." She mumbled, slowly, far too slow to hide anything, tugging on her dress to readjust and badly hide her.. assets.

"Can I help you?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Opening the door, Evangeline peeked inside, and the sight inside startled her to say the least. "U-Um hello doctor. O-Oh goodness, I'm so sorry to bother you. I just... w-well I thought I'd come to see you again, a-and... um... w-well..." Evangeline stammered to the doctor, pausing and averting her eyes to give the good doctor some modesty until she'd fixed her skirt down.

Once the doctor had done so, Evangeline turned to face her properly now, smiling as she did. "A-Anyway, s-so I was wanting to ask, is it time for my next treatment doctor? I remember my mother telling me not to overdose, else it can be even more harmful than not getting enough medicine. So I just wanted to make sure I didn't take too much. You know? Plus I kind of lost track of the time, and wasn't sure just how long I slept," Evangeline asked after the doctor had fixed her clothes down.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Hmnn it's fine if you want to see me again dear. You're being a good patient. This way we will have you cured in no time." The doctor cooed, slowly closing her clothes.

"Hmnn nono, it's fine.. I think we can do another treatment. Overdoses are bad, yes, but smaller doses, divided over smaller timeframes are quite good for obediant slaves." The doctor said. Wait had she heard that right?
"You didn't sleep all that long.. but don't you worry, we can get you some more treatment. Just lie down over there." The doctor stepped over, allowing Evangeline to take in a distinct smell of sex, as she extended her arm, patting the dragon-elves back encouragingly, trying to nudge her over to lie down for some more treatment.. it had felt good...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I hope so, so that I can let my mother know I'm alright. I'm sure she's worried about me," Eva told the doctor as she stepped further inside.

"Yes, I suppose that makes some sense. And..." Evangeline began replying, though she paused momentarily when she realized the doctor had said the word "slaves", but she didn't make any mention of it for now.

"Y-Yeah I didn't sleep too long. But well, I suppose I could relax and get another treatment," she then responded as she got onto the examination table again.

Maybe she'd just imagined the doctor calling her an obedient slave. Yeah, surely that's what had happened. Right? Surely she hadn't Actually said such a thing to Evangeline. She was a princess after all, not some common slave. With that, Eva climbed onto the bed, and lay back for now, relaxing as she did, and letting out a soft sigh.

"Say doctor. How many more treatments do you think I'll need, before I'm better?" Evangeline asked curiously while lying back on the exam table.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh don't worry, the overseer handled all family things.. yes.. we let everyone know you aren't in any danger already." The doctor smiled and gently reached out, testing and petting Eva's buxom breasts.. another examination? Well it wasn't like the doctor hadn't touched her before, so this was fine, right?

"Huh? Oh you asked how many more treatments.. heh.. sorry, I just took my own medicine, so I'm a little woozy.. anyway..." She mused, hands slowly drawing teasing circles around the dragon-girls belly button, before going lower, examining her penis.. again.

"Hmn.. let me ask you this, do you want to leave this hospital soon?" The doctor countered.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, alright then. I guess that's good," Evangeline responded, though she had to wonder if the doctor really Had informed her family, or had someone do it for her.

She gasped softly when she felt a hand on her breast, but... it was surely just part of the medical examination, surely. Right? It didn't feel bad, or wrong, but she couldn't help but feel a bit... excited and that something was a little wrong here. Especially after what the doctor had mentioned before about obedient slaves. Her nipples would begin to perk up again, and she felt her balls beginning to fill up with seed, aching to come out.

"O-Oh, I wasn't aware that you were taking medicine too doctor. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered you," Evangeline told the doctor, looking apologetically at her, wiggling a bit ticklishly as she felt the doctor's hand tracing circles around her belly button. "H-Hmhm... hehe... p-please don't t-tickle... and I... I would like to leave eventually. I mean... h-hmhm... I do have my... d-duties after all," she laughed softly as she wriggled to escape the tickling, even though she was clearly enjoying it.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh.. I need to take medicine too, yes, after all I too am just.... ah.. Nevermind." The doctor smiled down, softly pat-patting Evas .. breast, tickling on a little before smiling and shaking her head at Evangeline.. "Well.. if you want to leave, your treatment is not yet finished." The doctor insisted and, just as Eva was about to say something in response, she could feel the prick of a needle, slowly emptying its contents into her arm.

Almost immediatly, it felt as if her balls began to fill even more, a bit of precum demanding to ooze out, whilest her head emptied.. what did she want to say again? "Everyone here is nice to you, aren't they? I'm nice, right?
You get to feel good. You get to obey. You don't really want to leave that behind, right?" The doctor mused, rubbing slow, sensual circles over her balls, before lowering herself, kissing the tip of the dragon-elfs shaft, smiling over to her.
"You have a lot of high-quality cum. We can use that. You can't just leave and not let us use that as a thanks, yes? Plus, if you leave, you don't get to be an obediant slave!" The doctor insisted.. wait, was that a bad thing? Eva's distracted mind refused to disagree with the doctor right now. If she disagreed too much, the amazing feelings from between her legs might stop...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline giggled a bit at the continued tickling, unable to help but wriggle a bit more at it. "I... I see, well that's not a bad thing, I suppose. That You need to take medicine too I mean. And I... o-ow..." Eva said, pausing mid sentence and wincing as she felt a needle press into her arm.

Moments later, she her balls began swelling, or at least that's what it felt like anyway. Her mind clouded as she glanced down to see her pre gushing from her tip. She completely lost her train of thought, and forgot what she had been wanting to say. "I... I g-guess so... yeah. U-Ugh... my head feels fuzzy..." Eva groaned softly, though she wasn't resisting the good doctor's advances. "And it... does feel kind of good. But I... mmm..." she sighed and moaned after a few moments.

Biting her bottom lip, Evangeline could feel the doctor's fingers rubbing, practically kneading her large plump balls as the dragoness lie there. "I... I d-do? W-Well... I suppose I could... at least offer as much as you w-want as... thanks... for helping me..." Eva moaned softly, closing her eyes a bit as she relaxed and started to really enjoy the feeling going on down between her legs, with the dragoness becoming more and more docile by the second, and letting the doctor continue without a struggle.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Yes.. good girls like me and you should always be taking their medicine.." The doctor nodded, a bit woozily, before focusing on Evangeline. "Don't worry about feeling a bit fuzzy. You don't need to worry about thinking too much anyway.. yes.." The doctor nodded, slowly stroking along Eva's shaft, leaning down and giving her tip a slow, long lip, tasting her precum.

"Shhh.. stay calm. Don't struggle. Struggling is pointless anyway. Don't you want to be our good, horny dragon-slave?" The half-elf doctor cooed, suckling soflty on the tip of Eva's shaft, only encouraging the arousing, tingling, mind-distracting throbbing sensation pulsing along it with the encouragment of the lewd medicine she'd been given.

After a moment of encouraging, the doctor smiled.
"You do want to help I knew it!... don't worry the milking process will feel lovely. You'll fit right in." She encouraged, licking and suckling at Eva's tip with determination now, her hand stroking along that lewd dragon shaft in a slow, yet slowly increasing pace.
"Just relax.. focus on how amazing this feels, and how much you like getting your treatment. You like your treatment and your doctors, don't you? You would cum for your doctors.. you want to do whatever your doctors tell you, because it makes your cock feel amazing, don't you?" She cooed and encouraged and continued stroking the dragon-shaft with lustful determination, slurping up some of Eva's precum..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I g-guess I don't need to really think all That much, y-yeah..." Eva agreed, laying back on the bed and relaxing completely. "And I... I'm already a horny dragon..." she moaned softly as an afterthought.

She did notice the added word "slave" there, but she couldn't bring herself to really think anything bad about it. This was nice... really nice, Eva had to admit. It wouldn't take long for the doctor to have her throbbing a considerable amount. "I... mmm, I remember when you... got the s-samples earlier. It felt really good to be honest..." Eva moaned to the doctor, shuddering as she was now being stroked, licked, and sucked on all at the same time.

It was only a slow stroking, but it felt amazing, so much that Eva couldn't help but relax even more at the doctor's words. "Y-Yes, I do d-doctor... my treatment feels so good," Eva moaned in agreement, before nodding to the doctor when she asked if she wanted to just cum for her, and do whatever she told Eva to do, at a loss for words at this point as she lie there, her precum gushing from her tip and into the doctor's mouth, her mind so fogged with lust that she couldn't help but just want more.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Good girl. Good horny, slutty dragon. Just listen to your inner slutty dragon and all of this will go just so nice... and easy.. and good." The doctor emphatized each of those words with a powerful pumping of plump penis.

As Eva lay there, she could slowly feel herself fading again, fading into a haze of tingly, warm erotic calmth, her pleasure was rising and her concerns were.. being pumped away. "Yes. Good Slut. Getting milked feels so good." The doctor cooed, and licked the underside of Evangeline's throbbing cock.. even takingt he time to give a little cooing kiss upon her heavy sack.

At this point, the lewd doctor just continued stroking her, softly whispering to Eva, who was by now too woozy to focus on individual bits and pieces, just smiling and moaning along distantly, feeling her cock twitch and spasm and erupt in a flood of joy. Yes. Everything for her treatment and the nice doctor and hospital and..

and Eva yawned, stretching, looking around.. she was in her hospital bed, not entirely sure how she had gotten here, a happy, lustful smile blossoming on her lips as her semi-rigid shaft twitched and pulsed with eager attention...

//Eva's additional treatment helps keep her calm and relaxed and horny. And that's a good thing, right?//

~~~~~~~~~~ Merging the paths~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva stepped out onto the corridor, briefly pondering what to do next. Briefly, because one of the hospitals orderlies.. wait, was that the same that had grabbed her ass earlier? .. he approached her, with a lewd grin on his lips.

"'sup cutie. We have to do a test to make sure you are healing alright." The assistant smirked, watching Eva's butt wiggle about, gently leading her downstairs, this time, towards what seemed to be a laboratory."I'll leave you with another nurse.. she should be right here in just a moment.. wait and obey." He nodded, walking over and entering a room off to the right. Eva could hear him, through the half opened door.

"Hey, got another bitch for processing.. " and another voice responded, less audible. "... not to call ... that, they are patient..." "Yeah I know, so whatever,.. what'll we do with this one?"
What a strange discussion. Where these two talking about her? She could [[get closer and listen in?]]

But then again, she had kind of been asked to wait here and it felt good to [[wait and be obediant..]]

((We'll do the waiting first.. because.. lewd!))

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"H-Hah... doctor it... it's so sensitive. P-Please I... I n-need it... s-so bad..." Eva whimpered to the doctor, shuddering a bit on the table as she felt her climax fast approaching.

Gods it felt so good, Eva thought, even as her mind was clouding more and more by the second. She could barely think straight now, any coherent thought she might have had being "fuck" and "more" at this point. Getting milked was good, yes. The doctor was right about that. Being milked was the best... was what she was made for. At least, Eva thought it was anyway.

When it finally came, or rather when She finally came, Eva didn't actually remember much of it. The bliss of it all pretty much wiped it from her memory. But she did remember at some point during all that, that she'd felt incredibly good. Her eyes gently closed not long after she'd came, and she felt her consciousness fading bit by bit until it was completely gone.

She woke with a start, and looked around to find herself back in her room, on her bed. "Mmm... w-what happened? How'd I get back here? I thought I was in there with the doctor?" Eva asked softly, looking around the room and wondering just what had happened.

After a getting up and stretching, Eva headed for the door to get back out into the hall, feeling very relaxed, though quite horny at the moment.

---
(back to merged path)

"Oh, um... well the doctor just checked me out not long ago. And I feel just fine right now. Is it really necessary?" Eva told the orderly man in a sweet and innocent tone, her tail swishing about behind her a bit as she glanced over at the man she remembered groping her butt.

She did follow him downstairs though without too much complaint, as she was at least getting to see some more of this place. She remained outside when he told her to and waited for the nurse that was supposedly coming to escort her. After he'd left, Eva looked around as she waited patiently, wondering how long it might take the nurse to arrive. Then, she heard the orderly man talking to someone else. Maybe another man? Could have been a woman's voice too she supposed, it was awful quiet.

"I wonder what they're talking about? W-Wait... did he just call me a bitch?" Eva thought to herself, starting to move over to peek in, before stopping herself and deciding to wait instead. "I'll just tell the doctor that he called me a bitch. Yeah, and she'll teach him a lesson I'm sure. I'm her patient after all, so it's her duty to take care of me," she thought as she decided to wait instead, leaning against the nearby wall as she did, wondering where the nurse was.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Had the orderly really been talking about her? Perhaps she'd imagined things. Either way, Evangeline patiently waited for him to return.. and he did, smiling ever so slightly. "There you are miss, alright, good girl." He enthused, something about the phrase making Eva all tingly,.. as he took her hand, leading her along.

"Treatment made you nicely compliant with commands, even if you don't realize it yet, eh? Should have a round of fun with you right now while I still can.. but eh.." He chuckled.
"Time to get you processed." He nodded, before entering a larger, central seeming hall of the building.. immediatly, a scent hit Eva.. it smelled of sex and milk, in equal amounts, and there was a whirring echoing through the room with mechanical precision... accompanied by less mechanical soft moans.

Eva saw before her a row of women. All.. graciously endowed, in both the chest department, and with a thick cock between their legs. That wasn't the strangest thing, as each of them was hooked up to what Eva could only decide was a milking machine.
"Don't be gawking, go ahead, step in." The Orderly commanded her.. and Eva felt her body follow along with his.. guidance.
"Treatment should have gotten you nicely pliable and producing.. now, it's time to hook you up. Boss wants lots of cows and you got quite the.. stature.. heh. Hope you'll fit into the harness.." He grinned, whilest waving over another cutie, a blonde girl in a nurse uniform of her own, who turned from tending to one of the.. cows.

"First time here cutie? Don't worry, you'll be one of them in no time..." The nurse smiled and.. for some reason Eva felt both worried.. and aroused. Perhaps it was the thick scent of cum in the air..