What's new

Dragon Maidens and Demon Schlongs II - Return of Pudding (Mindflayer/Pervy)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
With any luck the half elf would stay preoccupied, but... that smell was really good to be quite honest. It was pretty darn intense. The embrace she received from behind was the most surprising act by far though. She hadn't expected it one bit. She was afraid to try and shrug the girl away though, and when she nuzzled up to her, Eva gulped and looked at her. "N-No I... w-well, yeah actually, yes I am. I was playing hide and seek with one of the nurses. So be real quiet for me, please. I don't want to give my hiding spot away," Evangeline replied quietly, catching herself and telling a little lie as she realized she was naked.

"H-Hey there sweetie, calm down there. That's s-so sudden. You gotta let me get n-nice and worked up first," Eva murmured to the half elf girl, trying to endure her advances to keep the girl from making any louder noises, knowing how lewd this place was, and reaching down with her left hand to squeeze the half elf's butt a bit to keep her distracted while she kept watching through the door to make sure the orc was well good and past before risking going out.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Oooh!" The girl nodded with big eyes, grinned, giggled a little, then lowered her voice conspiratorily to whisper: "The girls are so nice.. I was really bad but now I know I've got to be good for them.. but why not have a bit of fun while you play?" She purred, hushiedly, but nodded along with the insinuation.. "Alright, let's get you nicely worked up.. woaaah. you got such a nice, big cock.."

The girl purred, reaching out.. and unashmadely touching Eva's draconic length, purring as her butt was grabbed.. and taking Eva's arm, gently trying to tug her back towards the bed.. well it would help with keeping the noise down.. especially as, undissuaded by Eva's earlier complaints, she had to stifle a moan with that nice, thick dildo pumping into her.. there was a soft, puffy tingling of her pussylips puffing up almost immediatly.. something about this dildo almost felt too good.. whilest the slutty elf leaned to nibble on Eva's arm, giggling and rubbing her hot, nude body up against Eva. "I'm almost done with my treatment here, how about you?" She asked, hushedly. Perhaps she hadn't had many people to talk to.. that didn't want to just molest her, anyway..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"B-But I need to make sure she doesn't find me. S-So please not so m-much," Eva whispered back to the girl, blushing furiously at her words, and the praise she gave Eva for having such a big penis.

When the girl's hand grasped her penis, Eva's mind began to cloud up as she shuddered. "N-No come on, I'll come back later and we can have all k-kinds of fun, I promise. I... o-oh that f-feels kinda nice," Eva moaned softly, unable to really help but be led over to the bed as she tried to keep eyes out the door.

As the dildo pushed into her, Evangeline's legs trembled and she nearly collapsed as it did, her toes curling a bit as she gripped the girl's shoulder gently. "Y-Yeah, same. My treatments are pretty much o-over and done with, really," Eva told the girl, giggling softly back at the girl and flashing her a smile as she tried to endure the girl's advances as best she could and tried to keep from moaning out loud too.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The girl giggled softly.. "Then you just ought to be nicely quiet and obediant.. had to learn that too... let me teach you.." She cooed, whilest licking along Eva's arm with random lust. "What's up are you shy? If I had a schlong like that, I'd want to stick into -everything-" She encouraged.

"Why come back later, if you are here and hot and horny -now-?" She reasoned, innocently stroking along Evangeline's length.. and not so innocently but perhaps even more lewdly, beginning to fuck her with the already moist dildo. A gentle shove from the lewd girl made Eva fall upon the slightly to small back, with a worrysomely loud creaking, and immediatly the cute patient was upon her.

"Weird.. if your treatments are over you should be just as horny a slut as me.. you are a horny slut, right?" She inquired, extending a hand to twirl around Eva's areola, before innocently grope-pinching her nipple. "Just dumb and horny and obediant for a master.. hamnn.." She moaned out lustfully, clearly enjoying her.. imagination there.
Then, getting a glint in her eye, the lewd half-elf leaned down, kissing, and then suckling upon the tip of Eva's large draconic cock, purring lustfully as she nuzzled up to it.. "Let's practice being good sex-slaves then, ok sister?" She encouraged, happily.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm I... don't want the nurse to find me though so quickly. H-Heh I wanted to make her work a bit for it. Make it more f-fun when she did find me," Eva lied, the lick on her arm and the hand stroking her cock leaving her quite hot and bothered now as her shaft stiffened up to full mast.

It wouldn't take much to have her tipping over onto her back on the addled half elf's bed. When she landed, Eva immediately started to raise back up, only to find the dildo pushing in and out of her rather vigorously. It felt... really nice to say the least. So nice that her precum would begin beading up at her tip and only serve to lube her shaft up to make it that much easier for the girl to stroke it.

"I... g-guess I am pretty horny... n-now, especially after what you've been... d-doing there," Eva admitted, especially when those luscious lips locked around her tip and the fingers pinched her nipple.

"S-Sex slaves? W-Wait... is that... w-what they're trying to t-turn me into?" Eva stammered at the half elf in between her sweet soft moans, trying to endure the pleasure and not let herself cum, but it was a losing battle she knew, because she could feel her balls already twitching with need to release her spunk.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The half-elf seemed to sense Eva's enjoyment of her cock-stroking, soft, warm fingers, and even warmer lips upon the dragons thick shaft.. so naturally, she intensified her efforts. "Woaaah.. it gets even bigger!" She cooed watching the dragon-cock rise with happy enthusiasm.

Her lewd new friend began slurping up some of that precum greedily, grinning down at Eva. "Woah .. that's a nice taste. You'll sell for a lot!" Was that.. ment to be a compliment? Well, Eva found it hard to protest.. at least with that nice, lewd hand stroking her into greater and greater arousal.. "Yep! I knew it, a horny slut just like me.. shh.. be careful, don't struggle too much, you didn't want to attract attention, right?" She asked, mischief glinting in her eyes as she kept Eva helpless by default, toying with and enyoing her body..

The girl had been halfway lowering herself on Eva's cock.. but raised her brows, removing her lips from it to answer.. and leaving the poor dragon-slut panting heavily with restrained arousal. "Why.. of course.. that should be obvious. You are a high quality slave, just like me, to help the hospital founding.. they helped us so it makes only sense we help them by letting them sell our bodies!" She smiled, lustfully.. "Plus.. doing whatever a hot master or mistress wants of me.. ohmn.." She moaned out softly.. but audibly.. Eva would have to come up with something to silence the lustful elves fantasies and words with.. and her balls twitched so deliciously.. how could she silence the elf but also sate her need...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Y-Yes it gets bigger... s-silly. As big as I am... it c-clearly would..." Eva moaned out, the half elf's hand coaxing more and more sweet and soft moans from her lips.

Evangeline tried to stifle her moans as much as she could, and stopped actually struggling to get off the bed at this point, not wanting to make any further noise than she already was, so as not to attract the attention and possibly ire of the staff here. With each moan, and each stroke of her cock, more and more of her precum would gush from her tip, making it ever easier to pleasure her further.

"H-Hah... so good... n-no please... don't make s-so much noise... they'll hear..." Eva panted in between her moans, her eyes starting to glaze over a bit.

Knowing she had to shut the elf up from moaning quite so hard, yet seeing nothing else she could do in her current situation, especially with her so hot and bothered, Eva reached down with her left hand and pulled the half elf's lips down over her cock, forcing it into the other girl's mouth to shut her up. This also served to pleasure her even more, and at the same time, her hips began to buck a bit, bouncing off the bed again and again, though she tried to nost do it so roughly to keep the bed from creaking. Goddess above it felt so incredible, her cock being sheathed inside this girl's mouth. She wanted more... she wanted to cum so bad... no, she needed to cum now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"I just mean it was already this nicely big..." She cooed, nuzzled up against Eva's shaft.. that was until Eva figured out a way to indeed silence the half-elves lewd, big mouth.. yes.. a really nice mouth, actually, warm and wet as it slurped up the precum oozing from Evangelines throbby, tingly shaft..

The elf-girls mouth was warm and nice and wet and tingly all around her throbbing shaft, soft, warm lips bumping up and down with the eager elf sex-slave to be showing just what skill she had.. which got Eva in a precarious situation.. the elfs mouth felt good.. too good.. with her holding the hot thing between her legs, there was only one true source of lustful noise in this room, ready to attract dangerous attention.. her own needy, deep, sensual moans, enticed by the lewd elves lustful blowjob.. she had to stay quiet.. but it felt so good, so good to have h er dick sucked and licked and enjoyed...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline's length was throbbing in the half-elf's mouth, and she couldn't help but want to cum more and more. The more those sweet wet succulent lips slurped on her hot rod so perfectly, that she was about to cum already. It wouldn't take much more to send her over the precipice into the oblivion that was ecstasy. "S-So good... please... don't s-stop," Evangeline moaned softly to the half-elf, her cock pulsing in time with her heartbeat.

Evangeline brought her right hand up and quickly gently bit down on her right index finger's knuckle, suckling gently on it as she did to stifle her moans as best she could so that nobody outside would hear her cumming. She knew if anyone, especially that orc heard her, then she'd be in some real trouble. But this... it just felt so damn good to resist getting the amazing blowjob that the girl was now giving her. It truly wasn't fair just how good it felt, Eva thought to herself, as she felt her pleasure boiling over to the point that she was cumming, where she pulled one of the pillows on the bed down over her face to quieten herself down so she wasn't heard so easily as she let herself cum, hard.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eva writhed lustfully, whilest the elf seemed quite happy continuing to suckle and slurp on her, her head bopping up and down on the thick, pulsing cock, taking her in deep with what could only be trained, practiced motions, teasing Evangelines body right ot the edge.. and then gently pushing her beyond. The elf coughed a little finally, as Eva released her thick seed, with Eva burrying her flushed head in one of the pillows...

But it was all for naught.. just as Eva was twitching in the sweetness of warm release, there was a shifting in the airflow and a rough voice remarked.. "Oh my..
You'been sneaking about huh?" The orcish guard grinned in.. before stepping in.. and locking the door behind her.
"Heard some commotion earlier.. oh don't let me bother you.. I think. It'll be great fun to have you stay a little here and play with this slut but first.."
She grinned, approaching the helpless Eva, with her half-elf lover still attached to her cock.. and pulled forth her own, slightly grey-green, muscular shaft as she leaned down, removing the Pillow Eva was half hiding behind, and flopping a thick, semi rigid, throbbing mass upon her chest..

"How about you show how good you're at it yourself.." The orc grinned.. as Eva's half-elf lover, just finishing up gulping and suckling on the thick quantities of Eva's cum.. resumed suckling and licking, trying to rouse Eva right back up!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline's moans were stifled thanks to the pillow, there was surely no way that they'd been heard. At least, that was what she told herself anyway, as she came. She felt so much of her semen pump out of her length, nearly drowning the half-elf she thought. The sheer pleasure of it all left her panting softly as she lie there, her cheeks flushed with arousal as she heard the voice coming from the door.

Pulling the pillow down, Eva gulped as she looked over at the orc guard and gasped at the sight of her. Evangeline didn't know what to say, though at the moment her voice had faded a bit, and she was unable to do so anyway. Looking over at the orc, her eyes half lidded, and her mind fogging with lust, Eva watched and shuddered slightly as the orc pulled the pillow from her, and then flopped her own cock down onto Evangeline's large breasts.

Eva stared at the cock, blushing furiously, and after a few moments, she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue out across its tip. The sucking she was receiving was incredible too, and it kept her right on edge as her shaft lost not a bit of its erection. She couldn't stop how hot her body was. It was so arousing right now, and she just couldn't help but feel so good from both being sucked on, and doing the sucking herself. Eva was very inexperienced though, and was mostly just following the guidance of the half-elf between her legs really, mimicking what all she was doing, and being adventurous somewhat too as her head started to bob up and down the orc's length.

"M-Mmph... mmm... I've never... mmm... r-really done this before. But I can't... mmph... s-stop myself..." Eva panted softly in between her moans of pleasure as she sucked on the orc's penis, her tongue lashing it repeatedly across its tip.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The orc-guard, which turned out to be quite well hung smirked down at Evangeline, a thick, grey, heavy mass of penisflesh throbbing heavily ontop of her.. whilest, at the orcs instructions, the eager sucking and bopping up and down along Eva's own shaft continues. "Huh, though you were the escapee.. guess you're just another good pleasure slave.. well, you will make someone quite happy.. and us a lot of money." She enthused. "But until the.. well.. let's have our fun."

The guard-dominatrix grinned down, and pushed her hardening member deeper past Eva's lips, letting her taste the strange taste of masculine and feminine aroma mixing, a bit of precum oozing forth for her to taste as the orc lustfully, teasingly caressed her cheek. "Yeah.. then don't stop. You seem to be a natural." The orc encouraged, whilest below, Eva experienced a particularly sharp and determined suckling upon her own tip.

"Haah.. We'll make you a good, horny cock-sucker in no time." She promised, silencing Eva's complaints with a firm thrust into her warm mouth and a lustful, aroused grunt.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline's lips locked around the orc's shaft, sucking eagerly in her heightened state of arousal, while her own throbbing member pulsed in the half-elf's mouth. "Mmph... mmm... s-so hot..." Eva moaned softly around the orc's penis lodged in her mouth, her right hand cradling the throbbing piece of orc flesh as her head bobbed up and down its length.

As the orc's shaft hardened up even further, Evangeline began to taste her pre dribbling from her tip, and its taste was strong, very strong. It also left her even more hot and bothered than she already was, making her own cock remain almost painfully hard. She didn't plan on stopping anytime soon, regardless, so the orc guard didn't have to worry about that in any sense of the word really.

She actually did want to ask something, but her thoughts were a jumbled mess right now with how horny she was, plus her voice was muffled and drowned out by orc dick. So she was a bit out of luck on that regard. However, when she did get the chance to, Eva would smile and roll over onto her side a bit, facing the orc, while keeping her own crotch positioned for the half-elf to continue her ministrations. Once on her side, Evangeline would reach out with her left hand, her mind clouded with lust, where she began gently squeezing the orc's balls, massaging and kneading them, giving them a few playful tugs as her head kept bobbing up and down, her sweet wet lips gliding up and down that taught orc flesh.

"Mmm... slurp... so delicious... mmph... can't stop... mmm... s-sucking," Evangeline moaned around the cock as best she could, her right hand stroking what bit of the orc's cock wouldn't fit into her mouth. "Goddess above, why can't I stop myself? It tastes so good, and I know what she's going to do to me. But I just can't s-stop..." Eva thought as she sucked the orc off and got sucked off in turn by the half-elf.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Haaah.. yes.. now that's the spirit." The orc-guard grinned, pushing her hands into her hips and standing above Eva.. whilest letting the lewd dragon suck her off properly in her domineering stance. Her cock twitched and pulsed with growing arousal, thick precum oozing down the dragonsluts throat.

"That's good.. w.. woahh.." She panted as Eva showed her natural talent, clearly just mimicking the other slave girl.. wait other? .. Clearly just mimicking her movements made the orc feel really good.. perhaps if she sucked this cock good enough she could distract the guard and escape?

No such luck it seemed, as the orc thrust her shaft deep into that wanton mouth, her shaft rising about as soon as the dragonslut began caressing and encouraging her balls, tensing.. and pushing deep into her, whilest extending a hand to press the half-elf in between Evangelines loins as well, both of them invaded deep. "Don't stop sucking you wanton dragon slave.. yeess.. take it all." She demanded and sighed, closing her eyes and groaning lustfully while flooding Eva's mouth with her warm, sticky-thick cum, smirking down at Eva and brushing her cock along those cheeks, patting her head. "Haah.. yes.. drink it all down good girl.

That feels nice. Now.. how about I leave you two cock-suckers to it, return later when I need some.. relief." The orc-mistress grinned.. and did just that, stepping away from Eva and her half-elf cock sucker, who just grinned and looked up.. "Hmnn so.. do you want to learn some tips for nice, proper cock-sucking sister?" She enthused, gently kneading Eva's balls.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Evangeline closed her eyes halfway as she peered back up at the orc guard, the lust plain to see in her eyes as she slid her lips up and down, up and down, rhythmically, eagerly. She knew in the back of her mind that she ought to stop, that she should just, while she had the orc right where she wanted her, punch her in the balls, and run out and escape. But, her mind and body were just too aroused to bring herself to stop.

While her head bobbed up and down the orc's shaft, slurping eagerly on the precum dribbling from the tip, Evangeline kept massaging those plump testicles the orc had. She never once squeezed too hard or hit them though, even though the back of her mind was practically screaming at her to do so and try to escape. As she felt the orc nearing her release, Evangeline switched things up just a little bit and pulled back to just have the tip in her mouth, where she lavished it with affection with her tongue, swirling around and around the crown of the orc's shaft to tease a bit before she went back to properly sucking.

When the orc finally did cum, Evangeline's last vestiges of resistance in the back of her mind went docile for the time being, the moment the orc's semen graced her tongue. It was such an immensely powerful taste, and the scent of the orc's musk was equally as powerful. Together, they were so powerful that Evangeline had no defense against them whatsoever. With the first shot, Evangeline actually almost gasped around the orc's immense girth, but she stopped just in time, else she might have choked on the cum spurting into her mouth. She kept stroking the orc's member though even as it throbbed around her fingers, and her head kept bobbing up and down its length too, her instincts seeking to drain those balls dry as her left hand gently squeezed them to further coax more out.

What was she doing? She was sucking this hermaphrodite orc off, and liking it. She didn't know why. She couldn't understand it. But her body certainly knew that it liked it, the taste of the orc's cock. The feel of it cumming into her mouth. The feel of it throbbing in her hand and between her lips. Her body demanded to feel it yet more. But the orc pulled out unfortunately, and left Evangeline looking almost sad that the orc pulled out and was turning to leave. Not before Evangeline was able to place a kiss on the tip of that delicious pillar of flesh though.

"Y-Yeah, please... teach me the best ways to suck a cock. Hers tasted r-really good. I don't know why, but I... want to suck it again, and feel it inside of me. G-Goddess, why is my body so hot now?" Evangeline told the half-elf, blushing furiously.

She looked terribly embarrassed to admit what she just had to the half-elf, but she had felt pretty good, and it hadn't felt wrong, once she'd gotten into it. So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to learn some more before she left this place. That sounded alright with her. Evangeline wondered if the orc wanted to taste her next time. Her body was already heating up a bit and shivering in anticipation of the orc's return.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The lewd orc-guard grinned to the eager dragonblood, still larger than her amusingly, as she kissed her girthy tip. "Hmnn see you soon cutie."

Meanwhile, her fellow patient-slave explained: "Oh.. that'll be the nice medicine they gave me.. there's some in the air in this room.. I was a really bad girl before.. but now.. hamnn.. I'm not." She emphatized, with another lustful licking at Eva's shaft. "Don't you worry. You'll love being a sex slave. I'll teach you to feel this good sucking cock as if your own cock was sucked.." She offered, with a lustful smile.
"Aww.. and don't be emberassed. Sucking cock is just natural for sex-slaves like us. So.. first thing you want to do is slowly lick down along the length of the shaft like this.." The elf smiled.. and gave Eva some very.. .hands and tongue-on teaching.

A little while.. alright, propably longer than it had felt with the nice, lustful teaching, the orc-guard returned, with two trays of food, to find Eva relaxing with her slave-friend, cock dripping, body nice and horny from the twisted teachings of this place. "Good new Dragonslut! Seeing how eager you were to stay in here, I could convince folks to become a good, obediant cocksucker."
She grinned, squeezing the food down upon a nightstand.. whilest opening up her pants. "So what do you think slave, ready to have your desserts first?" She winked down at Eva.

(Feel free to slowly end the scene, or continue a lil moar with moar blowjobbing as you prefer. :p)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"M-Medicine in the air? Well that... explains why I feel so good I'd wager then. And s-sex slave? But I... o-oh goddess... t-that feels so good..." Evangeline began to stammer out before her words turned into moans of pleasure as she was licked and sucked on some more.

As the half-elf began to "teach" her how best to suck a person off, Evangeline's cheeks grew more and more rosy red with both arousal and embarrassment, though the latter soon began to fade to just pure lust instead. It wouldn't take a whole lot for the half-elf to coax orgasms out of Eva either, thanks to how inexperienced with sex she was. Each time the half-elf brought Eva to climax, it was such a large and voluminous event that her "teacher" wouldn't be able to drink it all down without choking, which in turn would leave Eva a bit messy from the cum spilling back onto her.

After an unknown amount of time, Eva noticed the orc guard returning, with food. At that particular moment, Eva and the half-elf were taking a break, and she was lying there recovering after yet another orgasm that left her balls aching ever so slightly, but a very pleasant ache. An ache that made her only desire yet more pleasure.

"I... y-yes please... I've been wanting to taste it ever since you left the last time..." Evangeline cooed as she helped the orc undo her trousers, her hand catching that big bulbous tipped orc cock before it simply flopped out in her face.

She remembered all of the half-elf's instructions too, and slowly began by licking from the underside of the orc's balls, all the way up to the tip of her cock, traveling along the underside of the entirety of her length. Once she reached the tip, she swirled her tongue around and around the crown of the orc's penis, teasing her relentlessly before capturing the head of that length between her lips. She sucked lightly on it a few times before releasing it, coaxing blood into the orc's length to swell her up nicely to full length.

Eva continued to tease the orc's shaft for another couple of minutes in that way, only lightly sucking on just the tip at best, while her tongue did most of the work, flicking across her cum slit, lashing all around the tip, or working from her balls all along her length. every now and then, Evangeline's lips would capture one of the orc's nice plump testes between them and she would suck a bit harder on them, though never hard enough to hurt. This continued as her left hand joined the mix and started lightly stroking the orc's cock, going just hard enough to be a constant pleasure, but never enough to bring her to climax even with the licking and light sucking.

A good minute or two after that, Evangeline smiled up at the orc and slowly inched her head forward. Slowly, but surely, Eva's lips finally, teasingly, wrapped around the orc's cock fully, after a near torturous 5 minutes or so of teasing. Once she had captured that cock, Evangeline refused to let it go, and her head started bobbing up and down its length eagerly, her tongue working it all the while from side to side. Evangeline made sure to let the orc see her cheeks puffing out from that huge orc cock lodged in her mouth too, while making eye contact with her as she peered up at the orc.

"Mmph... mmm... slurp... you taste... suck... delicious. I wouldn't mind... mmph... being your... personal cock sucker... mmm... from now on..." Evangeline moaned around the orc's cock, savoring the taste of it like the juiciest of steaks, or the finest of wines.

Evangeline gently eased her arms around the orc, holding her butt with both hands, and trying to coax her onto the bed with them. If she was able to, Evangeline would have the orc lie down, where she began to even more vigorously suck her off. Once there, Evangeline's lips wouldn't pull off the orc's dick until she had sucked her to the very edge of orgasm, where she did pull off for only a moment, so she could smile up at the orc.

"C-Cum lots for me, please, mistress... I just want to be a good sex slave for you," Evangeline cooed before wrapping her lips back around the orc's cock and bobbing up and down until she'd practically forced her to cum from her wanton desire for that orcish sperm in her mouth.

Evangeline's head didn't stop though, even as the orc came she kept sliding her lips up and down that member. She kept going even when the orc had finished cumming, already seeking to drink another load down. Her left hand would fondle the orc's balls some more, trying to coax them back into production of more semen for her to drink. Unless the orc stopped her, Evangeline wouldn't stop until she had made her cum another two times before she stopped on her own. Either way, after she had finished with the sucking, Evangeline would clean the orc's cock happily with her tongue, licking off every last drop of cum, pre, and saliva from that beautiful cock.

"P-Please mistress... I r-really need it now. Please... let my lower lips taste your cock too. P-Please... I don't even care if you put a baby in my belly. I just... know that I n-need you inside me. B-Buy this silly dragonslut sex slave if you must, j-just please fuck me..." Evangeline whimpered to the orc as she got on her hands and knees on the bed and wiggled her ass back and forth enticingly to the orc, her pussy dripping wet, a veritable flood of feminine juices.

(Looks like the ending scene will be a bit more... interesting for this route. I just started writing and it just felt so right to go this way for some reason. XD)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"Being a sex slave is great.. I promise." The slave enthused, a lesson that Eva found herself agreeing with over time. The slightly wet, misty scent in the air was perfect for relaxing.. listening to the girls teachings and letting go of her.. worries.

"Geesh, you gals have created a right mess haven't you, sluts?" The orc shook her head, observing the.. sticky situation Eva was in with a domineering grin. "A little relaxing training from us and I promise, you're gonna enjoy all the tastes of nice, big orc-cocks." She smirked.. and then moaned lustfully, under Eva's lustful ministrations.. The horny dragon-elf was clearly a quick learner and she did not mind it one bit, having hte eager slave pleasure her, girthy, greyish shaft swelling to full love under the slavegirls attention. "Haaah.. yeah.. leaving you here was definitly the right decision."
She decided.

"Damn.. I wanna sit down and enjoy this all day, that's some grade-a cocksucking you know that.. you keep that up and perhaps the hospital will keep you to.. heh.. convince clients and improve the morale.." The orc panted by now under the attention to her musky, manly thing. The elfs dedicated attention had her leaning back and sighing lustfully, her expression one of lustful bliss and arousal, lying back down on the comfortable bed and panting, glancing over to the exeptionally horny and.. dedicated cock-sucker Eva had become. "Hot damn.. You should get a reward for that.. but I can already see your cheeks bulging with your latest reward.. good haah.. job teaching her to you too." She grinned over, panting a little at the needy elf-slave.. before grinning, getting up and slapping Eva's bottom acknowledgingly.

"Alright, well, if you can make more expetional cocksuckers such as you with that needy slit, perhaps I -should- fill you up with some nice baby juice." She grinned, and, true to her peoples stamina got herself back to full mast quickly, grinning and forcing Eva down, thick orc-prick rubbing against and teasing her entrance. And then, finally, slowly and deliciously, she pushed her cock into Evangeline, deep and hot and throbbing within her wetness, withdrawing it.. only to thrust back into her, deeper this time around. "That's a good, horny slave. Oh if you make that face like that, people would sell their homes to own you. That's just perfect.. hmnn.. can't resist that horny puss.."

She grinned.. and thrust deeply into Eva, not taking as much time to tease her needy nethers, that orc-shaft twitching, pulsing.. and pouring it's sticky life-load directly into Eva's unprotected womb, with the orc leaning down and kissing her plump cock-sucker lips. "Looks like you turned out juuust fine, my sweet little slave, and here I was a bit worried you'd get all struggly." She grinned down, thumbing up the half-elf trainer Eva had been left with. "Guess all it took was a nice, good cocksucking to put you back on track, eh?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"I'll m-make sure that our babies know how to suck cocks as perfectly as their slutty mother. T-That's a promise. And I'll suck any cock I'm told to. But... I prefer yours, and big orc girl cocks the best. They just taste so good," Evangeline moaned softly to the orc, shuddering in anticipation at the spank across her large bubbly heart shaped ass.

Evangeline let out a long deep groan of pleasure as the orc plunged inside of her, leaving her panting wildly as she nearly came right then and there. After all the teasing, feeling her finally shove into her left Eva so ecstatic that if the half-elf was in front of her, she'd find it a simple task to push her cock into Eva's mouth, as her tongue lolled out as her eyes rolled up a bit. With each thrust the orc gave her, Evangeline groaned softly and squeezed ever tighter, her pussy pulsing around that big thick orc dick.

"H-Hah... please m-more.... mistress. D-Don't leave this poor slave's pussy unfilled," Evangeline half moaned half whined at the orc, a pleading look in her eyes to keep pounding her silly as she made such a sweet and erotic face that pretty much made her look like she was begging to be plowed.

Her pussy was so wet that the orc would have little trouble pounding into her, and she was squeezing so tight that the orc would be able to feel her heart beating through her pussy. Evangeline reached down, her hand cupping the orc's balls gently as she fondled and massaged them, coaxing the orc's hot thick sperm out shortly after. When the orc came, Evangeline came with her, and she clamped down around that nice big orc dick, milking every last drop of cum directly into her defenseless womb. Even as they both came, Evangeline would pucker up her lips and accept the kiss from the orc, gently squeezing her balls to wring out every last drop she could get inside of her.

"Y-Yes mistress. Thank you for the wonderful treatment. Please come back and fuck me again soon. My pussy already misses you. M-Maybe bring another orc to milk my cum out too. I want to make many strong babies with you and any other strong orc women around here. There must be plenty of other girl orc dicks for me to suck that are as strong as yours," Eva cooed softly, a needy look on her face, but she wouldn't try and stop the orc from leaving though, and would just snuggle up to the half-elf a bit as she pulled the food onto the bed to nibble on, because she did feel rather famished by this point.

(Can end the scene at anytime you like now really. But I don't mind going further if you want to. :p)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
In the end, Evangeline was allowed to stay in the hospital, helping her orc-guard, soon to be head of security, in any way she desired... although that was mostly with her body.
In time her orcish mistress.. Eva never learned her name, mistress always sufficed, after all, made sure to replace most of the hospitals security staff with more orcs.. with big dicks, as Eva soon found out, to her delight and it became her duty to keep the orcs happy.. whilest they kept the hospitals illegal slave-trading operations well protected.

A little while later she was visited, by her old friend the half-elf slave that had introduced her to the supreme joy of cocksucking, giggling and petting Eva's large, swollen belly. She herself had been bought by a tall, muscular human master, but Eva cared little about that.. she was as happy as she could be, as the resident orc-guard slut.

(Happy end! Let's go back to Eva trying to make a run for it now!)