What's new

RPG Maker Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dragon Throne chapter 1&2&3

Having as mush support as this game has - is an insult for the developer and any intention to make a good game.

Majority saying that overall the game is good but in the same time they don't think it worth even 1 dollar.

I would advice to consider to stop develop this game and switch to develop something what people are willing to support, fuck, incest, some stupid dumb game and etc. With your art you should be able to get better patreon campaign than this one.

I just simply doubt that this game has enough resources to progress. And I also simply do not see where Natali should take her motivation to continue.
She seems willing to continue the development for now. But one can see she's somehow discouraged by the lack of financial support for the game.

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having as mush support as this game has - is an insult for the developer and any intention to make a good game.

Majority saying that overall the game is good but in the same time they don't think it worth even 1 dollar.

I would advice to consider to stop develop this game and switch to develop something what people are willing to support, fuck, incest, some stupid dumb game and etc. With your art you should be able to get better patreon campaign than this one.

I just simply doubt that this game has enough resources to progress. And I also simply do not see where Natali should take her motivation to continue.
This is extreme, the game hasn't a big support but for now has more support than some others, it's true that Natali could have gained more supporters choosing to give more spaces or sooner to some arguments that attract easily money, because there are several game and even if people need to choose what support and usually this is where they see kinks they like, but Natali already said that she is trying to narrate a story and as long as she will have some support she will continue to create that and she doesn't want to change idea.
We have also to consider that, redoing the first 2 chapters, only now, after months he released chapter 3, that it's an incredible improvement, I would wait another 2 or 3 chapters before deciding what support this game will have.
I think that what could sadden her is that with more budget she could dedicate more time to the game, releasing better and swifter contents, but I consider that what she is doing is already great, I can hope she would do always better, but chapters of the quality of the last are already great.

Last edited:

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is some improvements
- Walking pace is faster
- Skills makes the battles more interesting (i hope there is more to it )
- Boss fight, that's always a plus

The scenario is interesting but i feel a kind of a rush in this chapter, i'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's always better than a story with not enough events.

There is something that annoys me a little, i feel like the dialogs are too scarce or too short and the writings aren't as good as in the 2 previous chapters.

Still, it's great, you should advertise a bit more if you want more supporters (like social network dedicated pages and more links to your patreon, buzz feed, polls ... )

Marketing is everything.

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Next chapter it seems it will be present a scene between Addine and Jonathan, I hope it will be good.

OP
Natali

Natali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that people have forgotten about this game.
More screens from next chapter.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems that people has forgotten about this game.

foooor waht? :3 no way :p i got my o_o on thaa game :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that people have forgotten about this game.
i think people are hyped on another game thats suppose to be coming out sometime this year, but im glad youre still making progress on this :).

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think people are hyped on another game thats suppose to be coming out sometime this year, but im glad youre still making progress on this :).
And what game is that?

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i don't know about people but i didn't forget about your game, you have one of the best stories around here, if not the best. :)

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the game and advice who can to support it, it deserves.
But I can understand why who follow from some time can be a bit cold.
If you have tried the remade version you need to know that story and sex will be very better from chapter 3, and that many things are changed, playing the first parts will be repaid after (and I'm speaking not only on sex scenes but even about the story).
From who expected particular scene, kink, etc.. after the original Brother and sisters, I can only say that it seems there will be some, more support it will help to put more in the game, at the same time I have to be honest, if you would like to see some pairing more than once (or maybe even only once) the only sure way are the 2 upper pledges, because I don't know what Natali wants to do and how much the story's ideas have evolved respect the beginning and some things I was sure would have happened haven't happened and maybe won't happen ever (if not asked with the upper pledge).
Before deciding you need to play the game at least until the end of chapter 3, otherwise you won't have a complete idea of what the game want to go.

Dustellar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love your game, the chapters 3 was amazing... I feel bad because I don't support you yet, I hope to do it someday but I'm not in the best economic situation, thank you very much for the game and the public releases :) I also love the characters, although I prefer milfs, that's why I want more of the aunt and I hope the mother (if she appears in future updates, I'm sure, she was mentioned a few times) is hot like her daughters and sister.

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Each new images I think that the next will be a great chapter, maybe even better than the third.

vcghbfbem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The chapter was short, but well done, many will like the scene between Jonathan and Addine.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is nice that at least part of the chapter has been released. However, things are disturbing. Considering amount of support and amount of content.