What's new

[WIP - Full] [Dropped] RJ171282 Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ171282 Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban

I'll ask (push push). Think of all those shiny green blocks on your rep bar!

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe?
I did continue working a bit on this translation when I said I would, which was at the end of February apparently, but then exams came around and I had to focus on those.
I was planning to get back to it after them, but just didn't, because I'm so lazy.

I really want to see this game translated, so maybe once I'll find the motivation again to work on it, I'll do it, but I wouldn't count on my lazy ass.
So if anybody wants to pick the translation up or maybe collaborate with me on this to speed things up, that would be great.

But yeah asking about it is probably the best way to motivate me...
Will voice out that I'm hoping this gets translated as well. There's only a small handful of h-games featuring a female elf mc, no less one with an ntr/cheating theme.
I understand where you're coming from though with those exams, but regardless I do hope to be pleasantly surprised by seeing this translated in the future.

I can't translate anything myself, however if you'd like help testing the game to find any missed translations or grammatical errors I'll volunteer to lend a hand.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nearly a year later still no updates

:(:(:(

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's 2018 now and we are still hoping you jump back on it, that's all the motivation you need :D

Well maybe not, but I for myself hope this one gets finished someday.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So sad. We lost another Elf woman. Hope someone would bring it up again if there's no news from the translator.

Zyro

Reputation score
Hopefully someone picked this up where he left.

bdk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
really in need for translation or even a walkthrough plz ^^

OP
Neluor

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh you guys are still here? The thread's been dead for years, go home.

Yeah it's dead. I don't want to finish an MTL rewrite of this game. Would be nice if the game gets a full translation eventually maybe.
Dunno if I can delete the thread or should really.

Have you guys played the new game by the circle? It was pretty great.
Anyway if my Japanese gets better I would probably pick up translating again because that's like the major reason I would like to learn it, but that's an if and I'm pretty lazy so don't bother, it's dead.

really in need for translation or even a walkthrough plz ^^
You can find a walkthrough by lazycat in the game thread.
https://ulmf.org/threads/erufunoo-rj171282.8059/page-3#post-849344

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe?
I did continue working a bit on this translation when I said I would, which was at the end of February apparently, but then exams came around and I had to focus on those.
I was planning to get back to it after them, but just didn't, because I'm so lazy.

I really want to see this game translated, so maybe once I'll find the motivation again to work on it, I'll do it, but I wouldn't count on my lazy ass.
So if anybody wants to pick the translation up or maybe collaborate with me on this to speed things up, that would be great.

But yeah asking about it is probably the best way to motivate me...
do you have patreon or something?

OP
Neluor

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do you have patreon or something?
No, I wouldn't take money for this bit of work I've done on this. And if you read my last post in the thread I said I dropped this translation anyway so I don't get why you're asking.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not me, but if someone were to try and continue the translation, would you let them use your work to continue?

OP
Neluor

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not me, but if someone were to try and continue the translation, would you let them use your work to continue?
Sure, anybody can use my work and finish it up if they want to. If anybody asks me I can also provide them some more stuff I've translated which isn't included in the link in the first post, I believe it's just one or two more scenes, I have to check it again.

I would discourage it though and recommend starting over again. Reason for that is, one I'm not sure about the accuracy of my translation given it's an MTL rewrite, two just writing style might be jarring, three I used version 1.00 and the latest version is 1.05 so copying over the files directly is probably a bad idea if you use the latest version now. Then again I believe the only difference is that they updated the MV main scripts of the game since the game was one of the first MV games, RPGMaker MV itself got updated a lot since its release and they just kept the game updated too with it. It's still better to use the latest version as a basis for the translation and you might run into problems copying my files over. It's also not like I translated that much really, but I guess you could use my stuff for reference if you really want to.

cflm1994

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
+1