DTT: 5-player quickie Game On!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: DTT: 5-player quickie Game On!

Warning ; Double post upcomming, and it will be too long to read. Feel free to skip
COMBOBREAKER

We all have ideas, just no one with evidence. Really one random lynch is the best course aside from counting up recency and frequency of roles between each person and take guesses based on chance

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Between now and when we start lynching tomorrow...

... at least 1 village sided will die, unless Syphon is the Demon.

If Syphon's the sorceress, then the Demon will rape a villager. If Syphon's village aligned... then there's a 1/3 chance that the Demon rapes the Sorceress, which is the best outcome for this game.

If we arent so lucky, then there will be 2 evil aligned and 1 good aligned by tomorrow. So long as the 1 good aligned is the Destined girl, we still might win, if the Destined girl pretends to be the Sorceress, and can get the Demon to vote to lynch the real sorceress. 50/50 chance of winning in this situation. Bonus points if the Demon gets both humans to roleplay how much they love demoncock, and bases his votes on the best writer.

If we arent so lucky, then there will be 2 evil aligned and 1 good by tomorrow. If it is the normal girl, she needs to pretend to be the Demon, and vote the other demon off. Bonus points if the Sorceress makes her vote based on how the demon's roleplay about how much they love rapeing human women. 50/50 chance of winning in this situation.

If we are horribly unlucky, then the Gifted Girl will be the only surviving village-sided hero, and the Sorceress will know that the Gifted Girl is a Gifted, and even if the Gifted Girl manages to get the Sorceress voted off, then the Demon will still win by rapeing the gifted girl. This is 100% loss situation. Bonus points for the Gifted Girl if she can get the Sorceress voted off, and bonus points to the Sorceress if she can get the GG voted off. Roleplaying love of demoncock necissary.

But if we're lucky, Syphon will be the normal girl and the Demon will rape the sorceress (or vice-versa), and the Gifted Girl will have proof that one of them ISNT a demon (or is a demon!). Even if the Demon manages to get the Destined Girl to vote against the Gifted Girl, the Destined Girl will heroicly slay the demon. 100% win situation

If we're really lucky, Syphon is the Demon, and we win. 99.95% chance, +/- 3%

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

COMBOBREAKER
DAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOU!

Oh well, obviously I took to long.

We all have ideas, just no one with evidence. Really one random lynch is the best course aside from counting up recency and frequency of roles between each person and take guesses based on chance
Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

To be honest, I was half-expecting to be lynched by being the first voter. Imagine my surprise.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All I can and will say is that lynching me will leave you with one less ally. And I really do hope you were lying about your identity Hooker because if so ... we're all seriously dead.

I don't mind being a martyr to the cause if need be, but if I'm going down then I should say that if it comes down to it, MMK isn't one to lynch. How do I know this? Because I scanned him last night and I'm the gifted girl. Either way now I'm dead though, if your convinced not to lynch me, I fully expect the demon will kill me anyway as I pose the largest threat to it early on. I can't say for sure that MMK isn't the Sorceress, but I do know for a fact she is not our demon. And with that, may you all succeed, good luck, I think your going to need it.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

*wonders when we get to see the Truth*

Even if what you say is true, and I kinda hope that it is, then the Village still has about a 50/50 shot of survival. Of course, it will be luck alone that carries us through.

Strangely enough, I dont think you're the demon, because a smart demon would claim the Destined girl at this point. Should the demon do so, and the real destined girl declare herself, then the village (and sorceress) wouldnt want to lynch either one, and then teh Demon can rape the Destined Girl the following night. Pretty much guarenteed victory there.

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good point there, I actually hadn't considered that the demon might do that. Either way, my fate was probably sealed from the start. Either I was going to get lynched, or killed at night. At the very least I leave being able to clear one name of being the demon and making it public, leaving the demon with a choice to make. Either kill Hooker who's claiming to be your largest threat, or kill you since you've been cleared by me. I suppose it's possible they will take another target, but by that point your really limited in who you can attack, so I may have helped you force the demon's hand. I can die happy with that knowledge.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

3 votes for Siphon means that this Day is over. A majority has been reached.

Four girls had gone missing from their dormitory rooms the past two nights, and classes had been suspended while a full search was conducted. It wasn't until morning on the third day that the naked bodies had been found, hanging from the rafters in a dormitory attic, thoroughly violated and showing signs of ritualistic scarring on their arms, backs, legs, and lips.

Siphon, who was a descendant of a family line of gifted clairvoyants and mediums, had secretly perceived the emerging danger two nights ago, and had begun her investigations. Her room was a mess with reference books littered with occult rituals and runic symbols similar to those found on the victims.

It had been her intent to help find a way to stop this evil presence, but when a full dormitory search found all those books in her room, the investigating girls immediately jumped to the wrong conclusion - believing her to be the culprit. Vigilante justice held sway, and she was attacked by a mob of angry students.

Siphon did not survive the assualt.

Siphon the Gifted Girl has been lynched. It is Night Time.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Demon was getting more and more insatiable, and with it's strength and desire growing by the hour, it was also getting to be unpredictable. Plmnko was getting more and more concerned.

It had demanded three girls just over an hour ago, and it had already finished with them. And always it would turn to Plmnko and continue to demand more. It didn't sleep, it didn't eat, it only fucked, and it was going through flesh at an increasingly rapid rate. But the demon had to be hidden. Soon it would be strong enough to emerge into the open, but until then, the young sorceress needed to keep it's sexual orgies secret. And that meant finding ways to get girls to follow her back to its hiding place.

Plmnko was exhausted from the effort, and now she could feel those dark orbs scanning the curves of her body, and she knew that the Demon was once again getting impatient. The cute feminine form that it now took belied the mass of writhing black tentacles that could spring forth at any moment.

"Soon, my master, soon I will give you more girls to feast on." Plmnko said, backing away as the Demon approached her. "Just let me rest, just a little while. I live to serve you, master, but I need to sleep."

"More," said the possessed girl, as it continued to approach Plmnko. "I must... have... more."

The sorceress was afraid now, and yet at the same time, she knew a part of her had yearned for this.

"Master, I--"

Her protestation was interrupted as the demon girl kissed her lips. The touch sent a ripple of chilled pleasure down and up her spine.

"Mmm... ah... Master..."

She felt the tendrils wrapping over her limbs, and resigned herself to what came next. The book had warned of the extent of the lust this demon possessed. Perhaps she had been foolish to think she could have controlled it for this long. Maybe, she had really wanted this all along.

Plmnko, the sorceress, gives in to the will of her dark master. Her soul journeys to the private hell, where she shall serve him for all time.

Daytime.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome, so things went our way. Clearly MMK is safe at this point beyond question. 1/2 chance to lynch demon, even if wrong, half chance the remaining destined girl wins automatically. That being said, Lynch hooker

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The thing here is, that for good to win the normal girl should suggest herself to be lynched as that would lead to automatic victory as the destined girl kills the demon. I'm the destined girl, by the way.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Also, I should add that if we lose at this point it'll only be because the normal girl(whichever it is) is an idiot.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

If the Destined Girl is lynched, village loses.

I vote to LYNCH MMK, the normal girl

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lynch MMK

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Good game. Killing myself for the win, and Im not EVEN the fool!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

..fuck you both.

I hate you for being the first to vote mmk, that's why I raped plmnko instead of you. I specifically didn't want to rape the succubus

DAMN MY ODDS! I ALWAYS FUCK UP THESE GODDAMNED DICE ROLLS

...llynch mmk

I gotta say hooker, you took a real risk. The second you suggested you had a role of any sort, you went way up on my list of first rape. That would have screwed you guys badly.

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

..fuck you both.

I hate you for being the first to vote mmk, that's why I raped plmnko instead of you. I specifically didn't want to rape the succubus

DAMN MY ODDS! I ALWAYS FUCK UP THESE GODDAMNED DICE ROLLS

...llynch mmk
DEMON!

Oh well, still kill myself.

I gotta say hooker, you took a real risk. The second you suggested you had a role of any sort, you went way up on my list of first rape. That would have screwed you guys badly.
I was going to pretend to be the Sorceress, should you rape the Destined, if only to get the extra "points" and get you to lynch the sorceress. I'd have the "proof" that I scanned the Gifted Girl down.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In all honesty, my only regret is that I didn't try to win this underhandedly. My first thought after raping the sorceress was to pm blueslime and try to persuasively ask him and then convince him that people shouldnt be allowed to vote for themselves, and then do what hooker did, suggesting that I might be destined by saying that the normal girl should lynch herself, then wait for blue to say she couldn't, at which point I would suggest that, if she has to, she should vote for hooker. But I figured that'd be a little above and beyond and Im lazy.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In all honesty, my only regret is that I didn't try to win this underhandedly. My first thought after raping the sorceress was to pm blueslime and try to persuasively ask him and then convince him that people shouldnt be allowed to vote for themselves, and then do what hooker did, suggesting that I might be destined by saying that the normal girl should lynch herself, then wait for blue to say she couldn't, at which point I would suggest that, if she has to, she should vote for hooker. But I figured that'd be a little above and beyond and Im lazy.
... and it would never have worked. This setup depends on the Demon and Sorceress figuring out enough info on the first day to either locate each other or locate the Destined Girl and make sure she is either lynched, killed, or left alone with the two evils on the second day.

Game is over. Good wins. I'll write up a little flavor ending tomorrow when I have more time and officially wrap this up.

The key to this game is the first daytime. Everyone has a unique role, so everyone should claim something - even if they don't claim what they actually are. It's bound to get reactions of "hey, you're not such and such, because I'm such and such!" "No you aren't." "Yes, I am." "Okay, yeah you are, I just wanted to be sure, and since no one else countered your claim, you must be such and such - I withdraw my claim." etc...

So long as people don't get lynch happy, a lot of info can be discovered without any night kill analysis needed. And evil can benefit too, as the demon will have a much better idea of who the DG is if there's a bunch of role claims. Much better than rolling a die...

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It seems to me that if rolecalls are made during the first day, it's the evil who benefits the most. Normal girl claims herself, gifted girl claims herself, demon claims destined girl, sorceress claims gifted girl(or the other way around), destined girl claims herself. The end result is that either gifted girl, destined girl, sorceress or the demon is lynched, which gives only 1/4 as opposed to 1/5 chance of victory during the first day. Now if destined girl is lynched, the demon needs only to kill the normal girl and the evil side wins as sorceress lynches herself and the demon kills the gifted girl. On the other hand, if the sorceress or the gifted girl is lynched, demon has 1/2 chance of killing the destined girl during the night and if the sorceress is the one still alive, the demon wins and if the gifted girl is alive, there's again 50% chance of the demon winning.

All that totals to evil having an advantage.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

... and it would never have worked. This setup depends on the Demon and Sorceress figuring out enough info on the first day to either locate each other or locate the Destined Girl and make sure she is either lynched, killed, or left alone with the two evils on the second day.

Game is over. Good wins. I'll write up a little flavor ending tomorrow when I have more time and officially wrap this up.

The key to this game is the first daytime. Everyone has a unique role, so everyone should claim something - even if they don't claim what they actually are. It's bound to get reactions of "hey, you're not such and such, because I'm such and such!" "No you aren't." "Yes, I am." "Okay, yeah you are, I just wanted to be sure, and since no one else countered your claim, you must be such and such - I withdraw my claim." etc...

So long as people don't get lynch happy, a lot of info can be discovered without any night kill analysis needed. And evil can benefit too, as the demon will have a much better idea of who the DG is if there's a bunch of role claims. Much better than rolling a die...
Oh how I have seen the error of my ways.

...I'll just be over there.