What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Any idea how this current event works? I take a few steps, fight a few monsters, and then I see one of two girls pop up and I have a card on my screen with two buttons underneath it: One I can press and another I can't press. 95% of the time that I hit the button, I get an X with bats on the card and the other 5% I get an O and a new girl card at the end of the trip.

Is there some kind of timing trick to turning the card or is there something that can influence my chances of not getting the X?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can buy the x3 card bundles for each girl or both of them but the event last until the 7th I believe so you may be able to get enough copies to make UR of each girl without paying for the bundles I think its 10 bucks each or 18 bucks for both.

the past event light girl does 300% dmg for this event and I think the neutral girl is from a past gacha she does 500% they will probably be helpful for the higher difficulty event maps. I'm not sure what the current gacha UR effect is maybe auto completes the dungeons? they got pictures of the cards in the middle green button at the bottom if you dont know which cards Im talking about.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it random when you're flipping the cards or is there some sort of timing or other trick to it? I know buying stuff at the store will help somehow but I want to know if there's something I need to shoot for.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pretty sure its random your 5% O sounds about right to me

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mostly chance of getting the girl is random, I tend to buy the 3x for most event and the game is pretty decent in giving you enough free stones to do so each time.
On a side note, I just realized that we could feed extra characters to their own self for a chance to get +30 more stat boost. I've been foolishly just feeding extra characters after an event ended to any character as it was just taking up space. When i mention feeding to themselves I don't mean for exp, I meant when you click on the girl go into the stat boost menu, and select one of the options that brings up all cards of her type that be sacrificed to boost her. Chances are quite low though and it's wouldn't sound possible to reach +300 through this method unless you waste a lot of cards. I found this out from last event where they gave us these new types of eggs that are solely for boosting a characters stats.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I think its not really possible to do this event without the 3x it looks like ive managed to get 1 of the water element girls card per a day I have 3 now but I have only one of the fire element girl. I may only buy x3 for the fire girl I remember when they did this event last time I had an abundance of one girl compared to the other one.

dmm is doing a campaign with bitcash btw gives the original hr version of the 14 series RP gacha girl if u spend 30bucks in bitcash ex

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Currently with my 3x for the event i'm at:
12 copies of the water event girl
9 copies of the fire event girl

I haven't been using all my points to run the event and generally just run the intermediate difficulty instead of the advance (as I can usually slap together a decent team and just run an autoclicker to spam the middle button to attack and progress the stage without worrying about getting wiped out).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh so thats how you have enough to buy the event x3 everytime for free you dont buy the goddess water you just use an auto clicker think I may try that.

looks like I can beat the 2nd map also just pressing the middle button I had been doing the first map only up till now because the goddess water auto completes the whole dungeon. I guess its probably impossible on the 3rd map I think alot of the enemies there do a large % of your cards health automatically.

maybe if you had a team with most of the bonus dmg UR and some cards with anti soul mid or high I believe that skill lowers the dmg from those huge % dmg enemies

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I use the middle path simply because I don't know how to make a decent team. If I could understand any of the abilities besides the shields I could probably piece something together, but as it stands, I just throw some URs together and hope for the best.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didnt realize you could buy the 6mana stone 30min x3 kill thing for these boss killing events and then get packs of 10 dark horns for 2 mana stones. They have what looks like to me a 50% chance of summoning a rare boss that gives x3 for killing it which I think then gets multiplied by the 30 min buff.

I just made about 160 kills in 30 mins with 20 dark horns which is a huge boost toward hitting 500 for the UR. I simply tagged everything I could with normal attacks since its faster than using skills, also seems like most of the players in my friend list summon bosses around this time I guess because its late in the evening in japan now

so yeah you guys might want to try that with your free stones if you have trouble getting the 500 boss kills for the UR like me and fill your friend list mostly with people who log in everyday so you can depend on them to summon stuff too

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i go back to play this game again

but i still don't know how dah fak to evolution my card

all i know is i need to find same card to evolution
and you main card must have max level

and my question is how i can find my second card

and what is a same that mean??
same character or same rank card??

this is my main card i choice it
and i don't know how to get second card
she already max level 30 like 2 year ago but i can't find her second card

and this is my second card
i have no idea how did i get her i just get her in gashapon
she already have 3 heart naked now but..no H-scene
in all card i have she is the best part in party
have a lot of damage and skill attack all enemies
she have max level 50 now but .... i think is impossible to evol her ;-;

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For your first card, you're going to need that same character and same rank, so you're going to need to find another of her R card, level it up, then evolve it into another HR rank so you can turn around and use that second HR card to evolve your first one. You can actually find her card at random in the gacha that takes FP. She's semi-rare so she may not come up immediately, but you'll get her with patience.

I'm pretty sure your second card only gets sex scenes when your max out her affection on two hearts (HR) and four hearts (UR). That's usually how cards with a total of four hearts work. You'll either have to get a total of four more R cards to make another SR (huge pain in the butt) or get an SR mirror (usually obtainable from events).

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with 300 stars girls? how can i get them?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can help me with 300 stars girls? how can i get them?
When you click on a girl to see her stats there is a blue button under her stats, click it to enter a menu to boost her stats. To get 300 stars you literally boost her with the stat items 300 times (100 is max for each stat).

A girl starts off with only 0/30 stars. To increase this you must use a copy of herself(higher the rarity higher the chance of success and you lose it regardless of if it was a success or failure) or an EX item from events that looks like an egg. The top right button (pink color) in this menu is to select the EX item or a copy of her card to attempt to increase her max star stats. Each success increases her max star stat by 30. The button under this one (looks like a green cabbage to me) uses 10 magic stones to increase her max star stats by 30.

In other words its very hard to get a girl to 300 if your a free player, but if you can she gets an additional upgrade to her (forget what they were but the most common choice is -1 cooldown between when you use her in battle and the steps you moved in a dungeon).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its gotten a little better if you focus on one girl eventually u could get her to 300 with maybe those HR event fruits that function as wildcards they only have a 20% chance of working but sometimes u can get them without much too much extra effort.

should probably use them all on someone that can attack every 3 turns and get it to 300 so it can attack every 2. its a bonus effect of making 300

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ill give this a shot :3

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time for my first post...

I'm kinda new to this game (started in the middle of the previous event).
Since there are (always?) events ongoing, and getting then maxing all the event girls is already difficult for a free player, there is still any point in clearing story maps and quest? So far the rewards are lame.
I'm swimming in books <.<

That said, i dont think i'll be farming any more items (for the event. Not enough time left to reach 5000) nor getting past 162000 in the other event.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is still any point in clearing story maps and quest? So far the rewards are lame.
Sorry for the late reply; was busy with Aegis.

Story maps give two kinds of rewards for completing them:
1) A new character (the first half dozen or more can only progress to HR/SR, and are pretty weak, but the later ones can progress to UR, and have good sub skills). When you reach the end of the available story maps, they'll sometimes add a new one and make the story character you gain from it have a buff for the upcoming event (generally it's for a small squad dungeon).

2) Player Skills (if you equip these, you gain small buffs like extra xp, increased affection from bringing a character on a quest, increased gorilla dungeon fruit and rare character drops, and so on).

The story quests eventually end with you needing to defeat some boss-type golem opponents for mana stones. The daily quests aren't worth doing unless you really need books, which is unlikely.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New maint, new event...and new question...

What's the goal this time? All i'm getting are bats (the failure pic i suppose).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New maint, new event...and new question...

What's the goal this time? All i'm getting are bats (the failure pic i suppose).
The new event is a pseduo revival for two past characters. When a character appears, you get a card that can either be 'hazure' (bat) or 'atari' (Till). The high-tier dungeon has more tiles with these cards (still same chance as the lower tiers), and you can buy a buff from the shop to make it so each tile generates 3 cards instead of 1 (18 mana stones for both characters, or 10 for a specific one). You can also purchase an item for 3 mana stones (first purchase; more expensive afterward) that makes it so you have a 100% chance of pulling an 'atari' (you have to select it when the character you want appears).

All of this said, the two event characters aren't exactly must-haves unless they have a buff for the next event. They're 4 cost, and both have the same skill that eliminates an enemies' elemental resistance. They're resistant to their elemental weakness (UR: 100%), and the light elemental has 100% status ailment resistance, and the fire elemental has (mid-level) resistance to attacks that ignore your resistance and damages you based off your current or max HP. Not useless, but inferior to what you can spend your mirrors on from who you could get from the gold gacha.