What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Rolled for Pukinsel immediately. She's a fire elemental with wind immunity, Ex-Cancel Gamma, and Anti-Soul Perfect at 3 cost.
...that good? maybe i should roll for her myself. Prob is, present box ate my R mirror >.< (how careless of me). Maybe i have another one.

I'm going to be crossing my fingers if Pukinsel's 30% item-up will be enough to perfect this event in two weeks
Last time i managed to get to 4500 farming only the middle dng (too bad i got only 3 golden chest). I suppose you'll be fine with Pukinsel if you bring her to the hard dng (and when you do, please post an hint or two: i'd like to farm the hard dng this time <.<)

Btw, i'm at 210000 search points. I know ill' never reach 500000. So i guess i'd better start farming.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the past event? I think u can hit 500,000 but kind of requires grinding I didn't bother trying this time didn't have it in me especially without the bonus point giving UR. The current event that just started today I think is actually impossible to get enough points for the SR mirror without the x3 bonus shop item at least.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The current event that just started today I think is actually impossible to get enough points for the SR mirror without the x3 bonus shop item at least.
Dont make me lose hope <.<

One question i've always forgot to ask. Unlocking a girl's first H-scene is always possible even AFTER reaching max evolution (UR)?
Otherwise the affection quest (middle tab) would make no sense...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

\(and when you do, please post an hint or two: i'd like to farm the hard dng this time <.<)
Beginning:
Water, Wind, Light (Shellsters)
Wind, Light (Scorpions Lv37)
Wind, Wind, Wind (Spiders Lv30)
Middle:
Water, Water (Knights Lv36-38)
Water, Water (Torecage Lv33)
Wind, Light (Solzards Lv44)
End:
Water (Dragon)
Water, Water (Knight, Shiioo)
Wind (Gigarusu Lv52)
Boss:
Wind (Garugirusu Lv60)

The high-tier dungeons are extremely difficult if you don't bring characters with anti-soul and ex-cancel that are immune to the elementals within.

The shellsters in the early phase require ex-cancel, and it's possible to run into them 3 times in a row, which is extremely dangerous if you don't have multiple characters with ex-cancel, or your leader doesn't have ex-cancel, and even then, the poison damage can cripple your leader if you don't take care of the shellsters quickly enough (you can pause* the battle, and reload the game if the game gives you bad RNG).

The water knights are trivial if your leader is immune to water, which is good since the nastier things are torecages, who'll damage you based on your max HP, so you either need to one-shot these things in one turn or have a character with anti-soul take the hit, if the leader doesn't have anti-soul, then you have to pray to RNG they don't use it that turn (rare), or bring a member with anti-soul and pray they attack that character (you can pause* the battle, and then reload to try again). The solzards in the mid-tier phase have a lot of HP and hit hard, so having a leader immune to one, and another character capable of defeating the other quickly is useful.

*Pausing is where you click the battle screen, so you can choose the inputs of the battle. Reloading the game without pausing will bring you back to the point after you win or lose this battle, so you need to pause first.

The end phase introduces two boss-type elementals, who are quite dangerous, but trivial if you are immune to them. A water-immune leader would be best, but you're going to need additional characters immune to water if your leader dies. The Shiioo is like a Torecage, but damages you for even more of your max HP (kill it immediately or have an anti-soul character tank it).

The boss is trivial if you survived up to that point and have a character immune to wind available. If not, then it's quite possible for it to destroy you in any extended exchange.

Naturally, the best character is the Tengu girl from the previous item collection event (she has 5x damage and 80% reduction). But UR Shosen is the same as her, but without the stronger anti-soul and the buffs.

The dark elemental, Rei, from a previous event has 3x damage and 66% reduction, and actually looks like she would make an excellent leader at UR for this dungeon, since she has anti-soul and ex-cancel, so she doesn't have to worry about the torecages, shiioo, shellsters, and water knights. However, the 66% reduction is only a little bit better than a 50% resistance from a mediocre character, so she may have problems dealing with the dragons and gigarusu towards the end, but that's what your other characters are for.

Pukinsel doesn't have any buffs other than trivialising the dungeon in auto-travel mode if you bought holy water of purification from the shop for 2 mana stones and she's your leader at UR (she'll get the damage multiplier and reduction buff for the NEXT item collection event). Because she's fire elemental, she's a terrible leader with all of the water elementals lurking about. If you have a character immune to both water and wind, then this dungeon will be super easy if the rest of your party has ex-cancel or anti-soul for the shellsters, torecages, and shiioos.

=KotomineKirei said:
Unlocking a girl's first H-scene is always possible even AFTER reaching max evolution (UR)?
It's possible, but slow. You can go to your album to check your progress (it will be a pink bar). I do not know if a character will progress if you don't have it in your album (i.e. pulling out an SR-UR character without pulling out the HR one that has the scene).

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just do the easy mode of this dungeon since it auto completes with the water and I believe going up from normal or hard is only about 10% more items each time not worth having to actually do these dungeons manually hundreds of times I have done normal with a macro before when I didn't have the water hard is impossible with any macro I could make

the SR mirror is good but I think I usually dont have the mana stones to buy the 3x bonus so I just go for the R mirror and HR form of the event girl at 1500 points most I can manage without x3 is about 3000 points with ceaseless grinding and Im not doing that just for 1 mana stone thats the 3000 point prize

the SR mirror needs 9999 of the event item so seriously dont waste your time without the bonus.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pukinsel doesn't have any buffs other than trivialising the dungeon in auto-travel mode if you bought holy water of purification from the shop for 2 mana stones and she's your leader at UR (she'll get the damage multiplier and reduction buff for the NEXT item collection event).
LMAO...so i rolled too soon?...T_T
And that sadic RNG gave me Kiora. KIORA. After i struggled to reach floor 80.
She's basically useless to me now, plus i dont have the mirrors to raise her if choose to evolve Pukinsel.
However, it seems i can still use Pukinsel and "Holy water" to easily clear the hard dng? No matter the party?<.<
How does it work? And is the "prize girl" a good one?

I'm going to post the IDs of all the other girls i got (but, as i said i dont have enough mirrors to raise two), no links because i'm still not allowed:

593 (猛火のフリーティア)
305 (春車菊)
567 (薄影のシェードス)
124 (カネキシス, i think she's in the guerilla dng...no good)
257 (ジャッキーネ, her art is so...meh)
641 (ユルカ)
538 (ナリーナ) x2

...and ロナーワ, the last story reward. All in all, a pretty bad draw (art wise at least). Ah, well...

EDIT:

@marcus3708: lol it seems i cant do it after all...*shrugs*

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does it work? And is the "prize girl" a good one?
It's simple, have Pukinsel at UR as your leader, and purchase a holy water of purification from the shop for 2 mana stones (lasts for 15 days; 15日). When you enter any dungeon, hold down your mouse button instead of clicking to initiate auto-travel mode. Pukinsel will allow you to auto-defeat everything including the boss, so the only time you need to click is during the result screen. None of your other members matter, so you could bring characters you want to raise affection if you want.

Pukinsel is only available as a chance-up now; a different character will be a chance-up when Pukinsel's event shows up.

No one has the event character at UR yet, so based on her HR version, she's going to have Ex-Cancel Gamma and Water Immunity at 4 cost. Her AW Skill could be anything, though they could give her Anti-Soul like Rei (the dark elemental with a buff for this event).

None of the guerrilla dungeon characters are in the gold gacha anymore. 124 (Kanekishisu) is just an older character with a bad auto-skill (50% wind resistance).

The good characters you got are: 593 (3 cost with good immunities), 567 (3 cost with good immunities), 641 (4 cost with good immunities), 538 (4 cost with good immunites and ex-cancel gamma). Despite her art, Rowaana is superior to 538 (Yuriina) with similar stats and, more importantly, her 3 cost.

593 (Friitia; Fritea?) has 100% wind and water resistances, which means she can do a wind dungeon with water enemies to counter your fire characters. Her only problem is that she doesn't have ex-cancel, so you'll need the right kinds of members to take care of shellsters with poison.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

enter any dungeon
Any? <.<
...lets say I use this trick in the other event dungeon. Could i bring along only Pukinsel and a bunch of N cards (i doubt Kiora's bonus works when she's R) in order to max search points?

Despite her art, Rowaana is superior to 538 (Yuriina)
Its not Rowaana's art i'm unhappy about, but Kanekishisu and ジャッキーネ are ugly. And from what you said, useless.
Anyway, when i own 2x any girl (i.e Yurina), should i use 2xR + 2xHR mirrors or 1Hr + 1SR? SR mirrors are very hard to get so i think 2xR + 2xHR is the best way but i could be wrong.
Sadly, atm the point is moot, i'm almost "mirrorless" >.<

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would save your mirrors for the cards that give the x3 boss kills in events so you can effortless get the SR mirror at 500 kills or any card you really like the picture for. Though petite said before u can get those 500 kills without the x3 card too grindy in my opinion

I think petite meant to say that you can initiate auto travel in any dungeon but pukinsei only works in the newest event dungeon or I could be wrong I haven't had one of those special cards for a long time.
Auto travel is nice though its why I do the weaker event dungeon auto travel clears the entire dungeon without pukinsei but just the holy water. I'm not sure how its calculated but auto travel will just kill some of the weaker monsters for you in harder dungeons if you have the holy water.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chira Corner Time:

This time, the introductions will be split into two delectable halves. First off, we have blue candy! Whether or not it will affect the growth of her body remains to be seen... On to bottoms, we have a nice bum that won't disappoint. Maybe her tail has kept it warm for all this time?

Continuing on, Chira Corner Time Part 2! A new spirit with a suspicious grin on her face, and holding a somewhat dangerous-looking weapon... And a new spirit wearing a cute tutu. Is the tiny bird perched on her hand a friend?

Yay, Harushagiku~! I guess I'm going to spend my mana stones on her if she's in the Gold Gacha, regardless of her skills; I like her that much.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, this raid event is special in that you need to make it into the top 200 players to receive Harushagiku. This pretty much means you have to roll the gold gacha to receive the chance-up character for her 3x (SR) or 5x (UR) subjugation bonus for being a team member if you want Harushagiku, though they made it so it's 1,000 points instead of 2,500 to roll 11 consecutive times, so I guess I'm spending money for Harushagiku.

I was in the top 20 during the last subjugation event, but I'll probably have a much harder time since I know a lot of people like Harushagiku to marathon the dungeon and raid bosses to oblivion...

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, this raid event is special in that you need to make it into the top 200 players to receive Harushagiku.
Damn...
Ok, since i barely reached 800 bosses last time, i guess i'm out.
And lol there is no event dng
I guess i'll spawn a few bosses to get the mirror faster, then...
Time to go back to story maps <.<

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Harushagiku Introduction:

Nushi-sama: Master (Player)
Kaka-sama: Mother; Akizakura)
Chippai: Portmanteau of Chiisana Oppai (Small Breasts), the opposite would be Dekapai (Huge Breasts)

Lolibakunyuu (ロリ爆乳) Harushagiku...

"Is this a fantasy?"
"No, this is destiny!"
"No way, this is awesome."
"You've been searching for something awesome."
"Yeah, totally."
"And you know you had really intense feelings about this dream. Fulfill your ultimate destiny! Deep down, you know there's really only one thing you want."
"You know what I want."

EDIT:
This is going to be painful; I'm currently in 12th place, but just about everyone else up to 100th place have multiple copies of the gold gacha character to stack her bonus... I doubt I can compete with these people in the long run if they all decide to marathon for Harushagiku.

EDIT 2:

Harushagaku-chan, I won't' give up~!

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is going to be painful
....hope you got her (or maybe there is still time? dunno).

meanwhile, farm event again. This time Pukinsel should get the boost.
I dont think i can limitboost her to 300/300 ( R seeds are useless, and i'm sure i wont be that lucky even with SRs) but i was wondering about fruits and stats.
Long story short...is 300 the only cap? Can i feed her, lets say, hp fruits only?
The goal is ofc using her to clear the hard event dungeon.
Still...w/o using 12 stones is kinda pointless <.<

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

....hope you got her (or maybe there is still time? dunno).
Thank you for you concern! I had to spend 30 mana stones on top of the 1000 points to roll the gold gacha twice to get 3 copies of the wind-elemental so I could get 15x subjugations per raid boss to reach rank 63. Which means I got 2 R-rarity Harushagikus after wasting 2 R, 3 HR, and 4 SR mirrors to ultimately achieve this. I hope the staff never, ever pull this kind of stunt again; even Harushagiku's illustrator was apologetic about the awful situation on his twitter.

In any case, I'm happy with Harushagiku's illustrations and ability. Harushagiku is Light Elemental, and has Ex-chancel-Chi (960 cost), Dark Immunity, and Anti-Soul EX on top of good stats. I threw all of my seeds on her to reach 210. Failed 4 of my 50% seeds, which is starting to make me think my luck is subpar when it comes to 50% chances.

HR/SR/UR Harushagiku Illustrations:

If you would like, I'll also post her HR and UR Ero Scenes, though it will be a while before I can get her HR one. Back when I was playing Millennium War Aegis, the staff put players in a similar situation when they introduced Dragon Princess Anya, but made it so only players who did an extremely old event could get her. One kind Japanese player posted all of her illustrations and Ero-scene Dialogue for all of the newer players that were mad about the situation.

meanwhile, farm event again. This time Pukinsel should get the boost.
I dont think i can limitboost her to 300/300 ( R seeds are useless, and i'm sure i wont be that lucky even with SRs) but i was wondering about fruits and stats.
Long story short...is 300 the only cap? Can i feed her, lets say, hp fruits only?
The goal is ofc using her to clear the hard event dungeon.
Still...w/o using 12 stones is kinda pointless <.<
Ultimately, you'll reach a cap for a particular stat, so all 300/300 of a particular character are the same. You can feed them 100 of each type of fruit before having to switch to one that can raise a different stat. And, yes, 300 is the cap.

Pukinsel has such a huge amount of damage (500%) and has a damage reduction of 80%, so she can solo most of the problems at UR. The main thing you would benefit from are if your other characters also have Ex-cancel, so Pukinsel won't run out from fighting all of the knights or shellsters. The dungeon should be breeze for you with her.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome you were able to get the ranking here at least though at great cost I actually made a similar mistake trying to get the ranking in this new game
I only needed to get within 800 place to get the SSR prize girl but that proved to be impossible even rolling the gacha for the x16 bonus girl twice seems the game has no chance up for the x16 special card you needed for the event.

@kotomine I wanted to add that you can use random stat bonus fruits to get 300 also they seem to be the easiest to obtain as I have 300 of them and about 100 of each of the other fruits

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope the staff never, ever pull this kind of stunt again; even Harushagiku's illustrator was apologetic about the awful situation on his twitter.
Why the illustrator? What about the devs?

If you would like, I'll also post her HR and UR Ero Scenes
Ty for the offer but H scenes w/o VA are kinda meh.
Btw, i assume the bakunyuu is not Haru but the girl she's hugging <.<

Pukinsel has such a huge amount of damage (500%) and has a damage reduction of 80%, so she can solo most of the problems at UR.
Period. Tbh, the hard dungeon this time is kinda mild.
Oh and yay for the event girl (a cost 3 at last).

@marcus: done. Atm she's at 120/120, i'm going to use those fruits until i max one stat. Ofc, only if i manage to feed her more seeds... <.<

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why the illustrator? What about the devs?
Because someone tweeted Inayama that they want Harushagiku, but the power of the other masters is too severe:

I don't check the D&P DMM Community board, so I don't know if there's any staff that interacts with players. The person who runs the twitter rarely responds to people, and no one tweeted at him about the awfulness of the event.

D&P Twitter Hashtag:

Ty for the offer but H scenes w/o VA are kinda meh.
Btw, i assume the bakunyuu is not Haru but the girl she's hugging <.<
Ah, I see. I do have a Bandicam video recording software, but it leaves a watermark, and I don't know what settings I would need to use for the most optimal video experience. I haven't dabbled in video editing, but if you have some knowledge about that, I can also that do that for you. I forgot that this game had VA for scenes, since I always keep it muted, except on rare occasions; hearing the characters say the same thing over and over when I'm running maps gets dull after a while.

The Bakunyuu is Harushagiku's mother, Akizakura. In one of Akizakura's ero scenes, she tells the player that Harushagiku wants a sibling as a pretense for engaging in ecchi fun times. The idea that Akizakura is Harushagiku's mother creates a delusion that Harushagiku will one day explode into such voluptuousness.

Harushagiku's Master Strategy to a Man's Heart.
Harushagiku: "Nushi-sama! Nushi-sama!"
(Harushagiku runs towards me like a puppy. She's as spirited as ever.)
Harushagiku: "To meet with Nushi-sama in such a place, this must be fate! We're both connected by a red string!"
(A red string? But it doesn't sound that romantic when she says it so enthusiastically.)
(Amused, I laugh without thinking.)
Harushagiku: "What are you laughing for? Did I say something funny?"
Harushagiku: "Ah! Is it a reminiscent laugh!? A reminiscent laugh is proof that you're a lech. Were you thinking about another girl by any chance...?"
(Hm? It seems she's becoming filled with fear and doubt again for some reason.)
Harushagiku: "Nushi-sama is popular. It's only natural; he's good-looking, smart, strong, and came from another world."
(I feel like I'm being over-complimented. I'm glad, but being raised on a pedestal makes me feel awkward.)
Harushagiku: "But could it be something that won't let me become one with Nushi-sama's feelings?"
Harushagiku: "I want Nushi-sama all to myself, I want him all to myself, I want him all to myself, I want, want, want him all to myself, I want him all to myself, I want, want, want him all to myself..."
(Wa, wait, you're scaring me. Harushagiku?)
Harushagiku: "I know! Kaka-sama told me the way to a man's heart is to grasp his stomach!"
Harushagiku: "But how? What do I have to do with his stomach to reach his heart?"
(Harushagiku begins to look hard at my stomach. Then she stretches out her hand and touches the area around my stomach.)
Harushagiku: "Grasp... stomach... gyumumumumu."
(Gyuuuuuuuuu!)
(Ow, oww! That hurts! Don't physically grasp it!!"
Harushagiku: "Huh, am I mistaken...? In that case, what should I do to grasp your stomach?"
(Does she seriously intend to 'grasp' my stomach? Will she stick her hand down my mouth if this continues?)
Akizakura: "What are you doing, Harushagiku?"
Harushagiku: "Ah, Kaka-sama! Perfect timing!"
Harushagiku: "I want to grasp master's stomach! How am I supposed to grasp it? Do I have to stick my hand down his mouth?"
(She really did intend to stick her hand down there!!)
Akizakura: "Harushagiku, I didn't mean 'grasp' it with your hands. I meant grasp it with delicious things. For example, by preparing a well-cooked meal."
Harushagiku: "I see! I knew I could count on Kaka-sama! In that case, I'll cook!"
Akizakura: "I'll also help."
(It seems she's going to cook something. I wonder if I'll be able to eat something delicious.)
(I, I thought I would die...)
Harushagiku: "Why did it turn into a such a big fire? I don't understand."
Akizakura: "The fire's too strong, Harushagiku."
(Too strong is a mild way of putting it. The entire town is engulfed in flames.)
Harushagiku: "Don't worry, Nushi-sama. I'm a fire elemental, so I can control this much fire."
(If that's the case, I wish she controlled it from the beginning.)
Akizakura: "I'll make something to cleanse the aftertaste."
(Akizakura's cooking is unbelievably good. As expected of a mother of one child.)
Harushagiku: "Nushi-sama's stomach got stolen away by Kaka-sama!"
(Harushagiku's still jealous. She really is possessive.)
Harushagiku: "The way things are, Nushi-sama is gonna get snatched away by Kaka-sama..."
Harushagiku: "Kaka-sama, that's enough! Go home! Thank you!"
Akizakura: "D, don't push, Harushagiku. I'm not stealing your Nushi-sama. Do your best, and grasp Nushi-sama's heart."
Harushagiku: "Kaka-sama... I'll do my best!"
Akizakura: "I have one final piece of advice."
(Akizakura whispered something to Harushagiku and went back home by herself. Once again, I was alone with Harushagiku.)
Harushagiku: "Um, Nushi-sama... I'm sorry... I wasn't able to let you eat delicious food."
(Harushagiku silently bowed her head. She doesn't have to worry so much. The fire's also gone.)
Harushagiku: "But this time will be OK! Nushi-sama, take off your clothes!"
(Eh? Why does she suddenly want my clothes off? Wait, does she want to do 'that' out here!?)
Harushagiku: "Your clothes are scorched, and full of holes! I'll fix them for you!"
(Holes? Ah, she's right... how thoughtful.)
Harushagiku: "Am I being unexpectedly considerate? Nushi-sama is always looking after me."
(Indeed, she's thoughtful. I'm seeing her in a new light.)
Harushagiku: "Is that so? Well then, hurry up and take off your clothes! Come on, take them off!"
(She forcefully makes me take off my clothes. Even though I know she doesn't mean it that way, I feel a little strange.)
Harushagiku: "Now to close these holes! Put the thread and needle like this, and then sew the pieces together like so..."
~~~~~
(Busubbusubbusu! Busubbusubbusu!)
Harushagiku: "Ei, ei, ei! Eieieiei!"
(For some reason, it looks like she's doing nothing but indiscriminately stabbing the needle...)
Harushagiku: "Waa!? Why's the hole getting bigger!? This is not good, I need to do something..."
~~~~~
(Busubbusu! Busubbusu! Busubbusu!)
Harushagiku: "Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah... The hole's getting bigger the more I do it~"
(Is the hole getting bigger than the clothes itself? Those clothes are no longer any good...)
Harushagiku: "Nushi-sama, I'm sorry. Today, you'll just have to go naked."
(... Today's slightly cold.)
Harushagiku: "Kaka-sama told me that I would earn points by mending the holes in Nushi-sama's clothes, but in the end it's no good."
(I see, so that was Akizakura's advice.)
Harushagiku: "Everything I do is no good. There's nothing I can do to keep Nushi-sama from disliking me."
Harushagiku: "I want to repay Nushi-sama who came to my rescue, yet I'm so useless."
(Harushagiku... So that's why she was doing all of those things. It wasn't just to keep me all to herself.)
Harushagiku: "All I do is cause trouble. What should I do to repay Nushi-sama? Is there something Nushi-sama wants me to do?)
(Want her to do... huh? I enjoy just being together with Harushagiku like this. So, I'm fine with things being the way they are.)
Harushagiku: "Eh? You just want to be with me? Is that it? That's no trouble at all."
(Harushagiku drew close. Snuggling against my body, I begin to feel Harushagiku's warmth.)
Harushagiku: "Is this OK?"
(Yeah, this is fine.)
Harushagiku: "Somehow, I feel as if I've been saved again. Nushi-sama's really kind. That's why you're popular."
Harushagiku: "You're so popular, you could choose any girl you please. If I don't tie myself to Nushi-sama somehow, Nushi-sama will go to the side of a girl that's not me someday..."
Harushagiku: "What should I do...? I know, grasp the stomach!"
(Oi, oi, we're back to where we started. It looks like I'm going to be abused by Harushagiku yet again.)

This was from a special event given after Harushagiku won a popularity contest a long time ago. She also won another popularity contest not too long ago (I forget if Akizakura won any, though Inayama's characters tend to be popular among players). The last one Harushagiku won 2nd place in was about Harushagiku trying to find a single thing that she's #1 at, so she runs through a gauntlet of various competitions versus the other spirits (some of which are bizarre like who has the bustiest/flattest chest, and a cooking contest that could've been inspiration for Undertale's friendship event).

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I forgot that this game had VA for scenes, since I always keep it muted, except on rare occasions; hearing the characters say the same thing over and over when I'm running maps gets dull after a while.
That, and you can read jap.
I have to listen <.<
Anyway i'm not into video editing but its not a problem, really.
Haru's VA is pretty famous (Tōno soyogi a.k.a Tae Okajima, unless i'm wrong) but i'm not a rabid fan and i do have the fire elemental Haru if i want to check out her H
(it wont happen anytime soon thou, since i already have Pukinsel).

Harushagiku's Master Strategy to a Man's Heart.
LMAO.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mean't to post sooner but I'd like to see Harushagiku scenes from the card you got if you don't mind. I didn't know the 9 tailed fox lady was her mother I guess I just saw their scene together in her original card and didn't think further upon it.