What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

the two event characters aren't exactly must-haves unless they have a buff for the next event.
Oh?...then what about the daily dungeon R drops?
Its not like i have much of a choice.
I can either farm the event girls or try to get the "dungeon girls" (i'm sure the % is VERY low thou).

Btw...what do you think of the dark RP gatcha girl?
I'm rolling her gatcha every time i max my RP points.
She seems weaker than the ice catgirl, but she'll be around longer.
Limitboosting her will still be impossible <.< (SR needed for 70%, so that would mean at least 40 cards, assuming i'm lucky. Yeah, sure. And i still dont know how many seeds...probably 300).
Anyway, almost no one is setting her as leader. Cant be a good thing...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you already finished the 500 boss kill event? I always find my self trying to make 400 or 500 kills up to the last day of these raid boss events most of the time so I dont really have time to pay any attention to the reprint event. I dont have enough copies of carol to fully evolve her though but the reward for the raidboss kills looks alot better to me. Wish I was able to get that x3 kill slayer before the gacha changed

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that neutral property girl with pink hair showcased in the gacha before the maintenance had a bonus that got bigger as your evolved her higher UR form gave 3x the kills. I recommend saving your evolution mirrors for cards like this.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh?...then what about the daily dungeon R drops?
The Gorilla dungeons have very old gold gacha characters that, due to power creep, aren't particularly good nowadays. A couple of them also used to be in the friend gacha, but were removed: Non-elemental Rakshasa and Wind Elemental Wilmil. Rakshasa has a cost of 5, so she's only good as a leader, but the power creep has been so intense that cost 3 non-elemental characters are stronger than her nowadays. Wilmil is cost 3, so she's still useful if you want a cheap wind elemental.

Btw...what do you think of the dark RP gatcha girl?

Anyway, almost no one is setting her as leader. Cant be a good thing...
People mainly use event characters as their leader when they get an event buff. Right now, the water-elemental catgirl has an event buff for the raid event so people are either bringing her, or the wind-elemental from the previous Small Squad Dungeon event. The dark elemental from the RP hasn't had an event yet where she receives a damage given and damage received buff.

The non-elemental モーヒス (Moohisu; ?) gives 2 subjugations per raid boss at SR, and 5 subjugations per raid boss at UR. There's also a rare raid boss that sometimes appears instead that lasts for 30 minutes that gives 3 subjugations, but I don't remember if that stacks with the gold gacha character with the event buff. Personally, I would roll* the gold gacha for the small squad dungeons, since it's pretty easy to get the mirrors from the raid bosses as a free player, whereas you have to spend money/stones if you want to max out a small squad or item collection event.

*Actually, I mainly roll gacha if there's a character that I like, or if they have a good combination of skills. For example, has been the best character I obtained from the gold gacha, and they have yet to introduce a character as broken as her again; she has a skill that drains HP from enemies, so she can recover from being defeated in a past battle, and she's immune to both light and dark elemental (her only weakness are enemies that drain her SP with their regular attacks).

I'm currently at 777 subdued bosses by playing normally. That's the power of having a healthy friend list of gentlemen and a stockpile of AP recovery items accumulated from the RP gacha during past raid bosses and small squad dungeon events.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, thanks to all 1000+ users that followed the public twitter, everyone has a choice of entering one of two serial codes:

: GIFT1000-TILL
World Tree Seed (SR)*10+Shining Spirit Fruit*50: GIFT1000-SEED

The above codes won't work until after the maintenance on October 8th (codes expire after Oct 29 14:59).

Till is a unique UR character that automatically gains her skill when you limit boost her to 300 (you cannot choose any other max limit break reward for her). Her skill causes all enemies to be unable to attack the turn Till uses it, which is incredibly strong (though, Till has a cost of 4, so you have to time things correctly if you want her to cheese through certain encounters). Her regular auto-skill gives Till a random chance of avoiding being hit by an enemy's attack, and her awakened skill ensures that she's incapable of dying in a single hit. For example, if she has 500HP, and is struck for 499 down to 1, then it doesn't matter how much damage she's dealt, she'll survive the next attack at 1 HP (it takes two blows in a battle to defeat her).

The world tree seeds are SR rarity, so they have a 50% chance of limit boosting any character you feed them to, and the shining spirit fruits are used to gain HP/AT/SP.

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, thanks to all 1000+ users that followed the public twitter, everyone has a choice of entering one of two serial codes
Thx for posting the codes!

The world tree seeds are SR rarity, so they have a 50% chance of limit boosting any character you feed them to, and the shining spirit fruits are used to gain HP/AT/SP.

So, in order to limit boost i can use either cards or seeds (the only difference is the %). Fruits are needed to gain stats (+1/+2).
Thats good to know (i will still go for the fairy thou <.<)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Event/Gacha Heroine Glimpse Corner:
"Anyways, Master—! It's glimpse corner time! This time, they're the best of the season! We'll deliver freshly harvested pantsu (panties) that represent the taste of Autumn!!"

Yes, they've been doing this kind of thing every update showing boobs, butts, and groins... The right-most shimapan girl looks like she has a tail, so I'm probably going to roll for her if she shows up in the gold gacha if they don't make her the event character.

Thats good to know (i will still go for the fairy thou <.<)
They said Till is going to be at ☆90 out of 300, so you will need to limit boost her seven times to make her usable, since her worth is based on the skill she gains from limit boost max.

During the original event, they made it so you had to do well on 2-3 regular events and complete some of the high-tier rewards if you wanted Till at 300/300 (I think they had some leeway where you could do better on one event so you didn't have to do quite as well on another, but my memory is foggy).

Well, I hope you get some use out of Till. 10 SR seeds for me is a lot, since they only give out a couple R seeds (10%) every event. Hopefully this will limit boost max my water Chiarimu, so she's useful for me and all of my friends before I work on someone else. If you need me to switch to a fire elemental that's like her with two elemental resistances, don't hesitate to ask; I generally base my leader on who would be the most helpful for the event dungeon, though I don't think Chiarimu is the most suitable for this dungeon since I keep bringing my friends' wind elemental spirits (there's two of them) with full anti-soul that I don't have yet.

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you need me to switch to a fire elemental that's like her with two elemental resistances, don't hesitate to ask; I generally base my leader on who would be the most helpful for the event dungeon, though I don't think Chiarimu is the most suitable for this dungeon
Well, if the new event dungeon is filled with wind elementals, then yes, fire would be better. Atm i cleared only 2 floors so i'm still not sure.

They said Till is going to be at ☆90 out of 300, so you will need to limit boost her seven times to make her usable, since her worth is based on the skill she gains from limit boost max.[...]
Well, I hope you get some use out of Till.
...you dont sound too hopeful thou <.<
Am i going to end up with another Sorano (cute but useless)?
Iirc i've already used the "old" Till as a guest.
And she was a poor one, but i forgot if it was because of my "noobishness" or smthing else.
Usually i dont like lowHP&lowATK girls, but maybe, as a leader, Till can make up for it (spamming her skill and evading most of the blows).
However, if i need to limit boost her 7 times...using only seeds...
Meh, good thing i didnt use the code.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, if the new event dungeon is filled with wind elementals, then yes, fire would be better. Atm i cleared only 2 floors so i'm still not sure.
You're unlikely to have me in the pool of guests you can bring with you to the small squad dungeon, so it'll probably be until next week when they do another event dungeon (spoilers in the event & campaign info; middle teal button).

Characters with a Buff in Small Squad:
Kiora (Water Elemental; Gold Gacha): Damage+400%; 75% Damage Reduction
RP Bonus: R: +500; HR: +1000; SR: +2000; UR: +4000
UR Leader: All Members BL-1 (Min: 3)
UR Member: Sacred Water of Purification Effect-Up
SR Member: Search Pt+150% Bonus
UR Member: Search Pt+400% Bonus

Nuun (Light Elemental; Raid Boss Reward): Damage+200%; 50% Damage Reduction
RP Bonus: SR: +600; UR: +1200

Taidora (Fire Elemental; Event Dungeon): Damage+200%; 50% Damage Reduction
RP Bonus: R: +150; HR: +300; SR: +600; UR: +1200

Kyarurun (Light Elemental; Event Dungeon): Damage+200%; 50% Damage Reduction
RP Bonus: R: +150; HR: +300; SR: +600; UR: +1200

*You won't gain these bonuses if they're from another user.*

Spending 3 AP triples the amount of RP you gain at the end, and characters with the lowest cost gives the most Search Points (not switching anyone out also increases the amount of points you earn, so you have to balance your teams with ones you know are capable of completing it on their own versus an overpowered blind run team). I'm bringing my Till as a guest, since she has a squad cost of 2 versus the 13 of Kyarurun, though, I'm ultimately getting less RP points by doing this.

Against my better judgement, I rolled the gold gacha (have 58 mana stones left):

*Not Shown are the 2 Kiora.

The one I wanted is the middle wind elemental (forget if she's the best one, or if she's the one with the weaker anti-soul aw skill; EDIT: Ah, ). I doubt I'll use Kiora as a leader after this event (she's immune to fire, and has a strong anti-soul, but she's 4 cost, so she's not ideal as a member). The water elemental I rolled, Janko, is much better than Kiora (3 cost; resistance removal skill; fire immunity; perfect anti-soul).

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to balance your teams with ones you know are capable of completing it on their own versus an overpowered blind run team). I'm bringing my Till as a guest, since she has a squad cost of 2 versus the 13 of Kyarurun, though, I'm ultimately getting less RP points by doing this.
Yeah, i was picking Till too, until she disappeared from my list.
I'm also bringing all the buffed girls i have, but maybe i should choose a few N cards instead, since Nuun can clear the dng on her own (so far <.<)

Against my better judgement, I rolled the gold gacha
Maybe you just like Kiora's art? She will help you complete the event, while i'll probably find myself stuck around 162000 search points (again, and i was past floor 80 iirc).

Fun fact, i already have Shosen. I basically forgot about the cards i've rolled during my first 5 days by clicking on a "x1" banner in the gatcha page.
I'll try listing the IDs, since i cant find all of them on the wiki (no links allowed, sorry):

445 (light R: 神使のテッテ)
670 (ice R: ???)
634 (wind R: Shosen)
461 (nonele R:幸福のフィル)
263 (dark HR: ココミット)
121 (dark HR: ヘレーネ)

So...should i use mirrors on them?

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

who are you guys gonna use your SR fruits on I think Im gonna use mine on this girl
I find her 3 BL along with 90% silence rate awesome for those pesky monsters that do huge amounts of dmg based on your max hp with their skills. I also already have her at +120 from her copies only character I have that high

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fun fact, i already have Shosen. I basically forgot about the cards i've rolled during my first 5 days by clicking on a "x1" banner in the gatcha page.
I'll try listing the IDs, since i cant find all of them on the wiki (no links allowed, sorry):

445 (light R: 神使のテッテ)
670 (ice R: ???)
634 (wind R: Shosen)
461 (nonele R:幸福のフィル)
263 (dark HR: ココミット)
121 (dark HR: ヘレーネ)

So...should i use mirrors on them?
Depends on where you're at in the story dungeons, and which kinds of characters you have at UR.

Some characters were more useful for me early on (ones with a single elemental resistance and status ailment immunity so they're good against scorpions/shellsters), but I had to phase them out for different ones as the dungeon themes started to change.

Good Leader:
; 4 Cost; Fire and Wind Immunity; there are plenty of fire elemental dungeons that also have wind elemental enemies in them. Sonity will stun all shiny demons that appear in the middle of the road by playing the best song in the world.

; 4 Cost; Dark and Non Immunity; the hardest dungeons are always the non-elemental ones, and sometimes they have other elemental creatures in them, so Tette is useful for those kinds of themes, but she has issues since she can't tank non-elemental shellsters, so I found myself not using her all that much.

Good Member:
; 3 Cost; Water Immunity, and Strong Anti-Soul; Shosen is a niche character that's specifically good against wind elemental themed dungeons, but is useful in mixed theme dungeons (the last two item collection events had me wanting to bring Shosen and the tengu girl). The anti-soul is very useful for the high-tier event dungeons and the later story dungeons, and her skill removes elemental resistances, so she can help deal with knights and shellsters.

OK Leader:
461: If you don't have a non-elemental immune leader, then Phyl's OK. She has a mid-tier anti-soul so enemies that hurt you based on your current or max HP won't hurt her too badly.

121: Helene is dark immune and has status ailment immunity. She's good for dark-elemental dungeon themes with dark shellsters and scorpions with poison, which is a problem early on. I don't use her anymore.

EDIT:

Actually, on the topic of good leaders/members. There is a Beginner Booster Set for 500 DMM pts that gives you 30 mana stones (enough for an instant 11 gold gacha pull for at least one chance-up character), and one of UR 3 characters of your choice (comes at level max and with the album scenes filled):
Set A: Basically a superior version of your Phyl with High-tier Anti-soul.
Set B: Cost 4; Element Resist Removal Skill; Light and Dark Immunity
Set C: Cost 3; Element Resist Removal Skill; Fire and Wind Immunity.

DMM will give 500 DMM pts for free if you register a credit card (I would assume Himeuta would have this explained). If any of these 3 sets are still available to you (EDIT 2: Oh, it's only for a week after you begin playing), then any one of these 3 characters would be useful to you (Akizakura is the most useful since she's a good member, but Kamissa has a good set of skills for a respectable leader that will trivialise most dark/light dungeons).

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Depends on where you're at in the story dungeons, and which kinds of characters you have at UR.
My bad. Atm i'm almost done with "10・ゼルグ地方". Not sure when i'm going to resume thou.
My current URs are:
753 (Nuun)
739 (信念のアドスラ)
737 (流心のクスカ)
709 (円月のルイリー)
578 (Kyarurun)
549 (Taidora)

...and as you already know, 神鶴のおつう (433, SR) is either my leader or in my party. I also used 正義のニア (378, SR), a failed light ele (679, SR) and a failed water ele (725, SR) against raid bosses.

who are you guys gonna use your SR fruits on
Probably 流心のクスカ (ID:737) IF i manage to collect enough cards and IF i dont get something better. As for your girl, she's good but i dont like uniforms <.<

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

green is accept and red is no when it comes to adding people to friend list Oo?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

don't use all your fruits on 流心のクスカ she has like nothing particularly useful about her. they have never given us something this huge for free before so I think it'd be a pretty big waste to blow them on someone that isn't really good strategically Any 3 BL character would be better than her at least because if you can make it to +300 with the fruits their BL gets reduced by 1 so they would be able to attack every 2 turns.

I would choose someone with 3 BL that can either break the enemies shielding to get past those annoying enemies that receive 1 dmg from all elements except their weakness or someone that can do a status effect like silence or paralyze to stop particularly strong enemies from using skills that take huge amounts of hp.

green is accept and red is no when it comes to adding people to friend list Oo?
probably? I just kind of beware of red or grey buttons in these dmm games they tend be they colors used for reject, delete or cancel something like that. theres a grey button in the card menu that I think erases your card without confirmation if you click on it

Last edited:

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

green is accept and red is no
Not quite. Afaik green is "send a request" and red is "dont send" (not 100% sure cuz i cant really read jap.)
There are 3 tabs in the friends submenu:
1: Current friends (aka friendlist: you can only delete/remove your friends)
2: Pending requests (from you, until the guest you sent it to accept/delete or you remove it)
3: Pending requests (from others). The game will warn you about any new one with a red ex. mark. You can either delete it or accept it, obviously.

EDIT:

@marcus3708: yeah, i'm waiting for a good card while i collect more 流心のクスカ, i guess i will at least try to limit boost her (cards only) w/o giving her any seed or fruit.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gungun wants everyone to sample her deliciously gross syrup, by force if necessary.

KotomineKirei said:
My bad. Atm i'm almost done with "10・ゼルグ地方".
11th story dungeon complete reward: Manly Charm Lv.2 (increases affection if you bring a character on a trip through a dungeon).
13th: Rare Sign Lv.1 (slightly higher chance of a rare raid boss after visiting a dungeon).
14th: Good Listener Lv.1 (increases affection from completing character quests).
15th: Rare Sign Lv.2 (slightly higher chance of a rare raid boss after visiting a dungeon).
16th~: All reward characters from this point can progress to UR (these are gold gacha tier characters).
17th: Good Listener Lv.2 (increases affection from completing character quests).
18th: Manly Charm Lv.3 (increases affection if you bring a character on a trip through a dungeon).
19th: Luck IS a skill Lv.1 (slightly increases fruit and rare character drops in guerrilla dungeon).
20th Luck IS a skill Lv.2 (slightly increases fruit and rare character drops in guerrilla dungeon).

The is very good since she has high-tier anti-soul, Ex-Cancel Gamma (resistance removal skill), light immunity, and most importantly she's 3 cost with stats higher than most 4 cost event characters. The UR character from the 19th dungeon is about the same except she's 4 cost, so she's less versatile.

Fruits are different from seeds.
Fruits: Raise HP/AT/SP (Reach 300/300 to gain a reward: skill [only for characters without one], HP, AT, SP, or -1 Cost).
Seeds: Raise Max Limit (0/30~0/300)

I used my seeds to max out my , so she has a cost of 2 now. Ideally, I want to limit break all of my 3 cost characters, who are immune to 2 elements, with Ex-Cancel Gamma skills. My leader is immune to light and dark elemental, and can drain HP from enemies, so my general strategy for mixed dungeons with 3 elements is to try and have members that are immune to as many of the elements as possible, and have my leader take the most damaging initial blows if necessary and then let my members finish the enemy off. The cheaper their cost, the less likely the chance that I'll have to have a character of an inappropriate element fight opponents they're unsuitable against.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gungun wants everyone to sample her deliciously gross syrup
Unless she has amazing skill/UR art, Gungun's going to be left...no wait i cant leave her in the present box <.<

Anyway, it seems ロナーワ is my best bet so far, or maybe Shosen (and wow ココミット didnt get any praise nor mention: a "less than ok" girl). Tbh, with the power creep and all i dont know whats the average "lifespawn" of any single girl, so...guess i'll hold on those prizes for a while.

...and damn it, dear anon guest, stop swapping Till, i'm losing points here >.>

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rolled for Pukinsel immediately. She's a fire elemental with wind immunity, Ex-Cancel Gamma, and Anti-Soul Perfect at 3 cost. Also bought the purification water for the first time in my gaming career, and am surprised it works on the boss from the event dungeon. Since I'm low on mana stones, I'm not purchasing the 3x item buff, so I'm going to be crossing my fingers if Pukinsel's 30% item-up will be enough to perfect this event in two weeks.

Finally SR Pukinsel is hot:

For some reason, I always find this kind of perspective to be the most erotic where it feels like they're looming over me.

Unless she has amazing skill/UR art, Gungun's going to be left...no wait i cant leave her in the present box <.<
Gungun is an anti-raid boss character with the strongest single-target water skill (960). She has unique elemental immunities (Fire and Dark). However, her HP is low (3k) and her cost is 4.