What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

Decryption key?
Anything after the second exclamation point is the key.

(Link)

nIbzMwVJ5FJiM_9hSm5OZ4-FeZVdTQwfWJX-03foAJA (Key)

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is version 2 of the partial: I got rid of the status duration numbers (less AGTH clutter) and translated some more of the items, effects, and skills.

mega.nz/#!ukk3jb5B!El6EPZB_32WQO0BrHa8g7Lryx5ZR_GUeaMrdDmdBIiw

Note: based on version 1.0 of the game.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is freaking hard. How did ANYONE manage to defeat the guy in the training room? (Where you put on the virtual reality helmet)

Seriously this doesn't seem worth it.
He just stuns and teleports all over the map.
Plus the game is laggy and you cant even tell where he is half the time. Is there like a trick to this?
Or am I supposed to grind for hours on bats n slimes?
T_T

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is freaking hard. How did ANYONE manage to defeat the guy in the training room? (Where you put on the virtual reality helmet)

Seriously this doesn't seem worth it.
He just stuns and teleports all over the map.
Plus the game is laggy and you cant even tell where he is half the time. Is there like a trick to this?
Or am I supposed to grind for hours on bats n slimes?
T_T
- - you're not supposed to win...

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the best zone / monster to fight to lower shame?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is the best zone / monster to fight to lower shame?
First of all you can't decrease your shame until a certain point in the game, I think it requires talking and beating the dragon, doing the VR training guy scene until he penetrates her and talking to the green haired girl in lab afterwards.
But after you finally get to the point where your shame can get lower you should go into some tough area first to get hit enough to lose your clothes.
Then go to some easy area where you can't really get damaged and just find a big pile of different kinds of monsters and leave her there for a while.
But then again I just rushed through this game today so I might be wrong but that's what I did atleast.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I seem to be doing something wrong

Is there a list of controls somewhere?
Or a guide?

I can't figure out either, and there doesnt seem to be a menu to save/change equipment/check items at like most rpg maker games

This looks to have decent gameplay but I have no idea what's going on or what to even press to do stuff

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First of all you can't decrease your shame until a certain point in the game, I think it requires talking and beating the dragon, doing the VR training guy scene until he penetrates her and talking to the green haired girl in lab afterwards.
But after you finally get to the point where your shame can get lower you should go into some tough area first to get hit enough to lose your clothes.
Then go to some easy area where you can't really get damaged and just find a big pile of different kinds of monsters and leave her there for a while.
But then again I just rushed through this game today so I might be wrong but that's what I did atleast.
Well ive done that, done the dragon and talk to green haired girl, ive run around almost every zone naked and it never goes down. i let the first zone with rats/spiders beat on her for like 20 min but her shame was still 100.

as for controls, if your using a controller hold start and press O/B to open menu, cant remember which key you hold on keyboard, but you have to hold a key for it to highlight the right menu then press the corresponding key to open it. that lets you access the normal item/status/equipment etc menu.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I seem to be doing something wrong

Is there a list of controls somewhere?
Or a guide?

I can't figure out either, and there doesnt seem to be a menu to save/change equipment/check items at like most rpg maker games

This looks to have decent gameplay but I have no idea what's going on or what to even press to do stuff
You have 4 slots which all have some different skills, items and such. First menu is basic A/S/Z/X, accessing other slots requires holding Q/W and pressing the corresponding slot button A/S/Z/X and item slot (the fourth one) you have to press both Q and W down, then select item with arrows and use it with Z. Menu you can open by holding W and pressing X.
Alternatively Alt, Shift, Enter and some other buttons work too but I'm not sure which does what as I didn't really use them

Well ive done that, done the dragon and talk to green haired girl, ive run around almost every zone naked and it never goes down. i let the first zone with rats/spiders beat on her for like 20 min but her shame was still 100.
I think you haven't advanced the training VR guy enough, sitting down on the VR in his room should let you continue that VR harassing until you have lost your virginity there, if not then maybe try doing the event a few more times after that. Then green haired girl should have an event where she ties you up and has fun with you on the table with a tube or something...?
After that your shame should be able to go down whenever enemies inflict status effect like sleep, blind, root and such, you should see when those happen with the standing picture having hands, slime, tongues and such caressing the girl.
You know you're doing something right when the battle log shows pink texts for those enemy actions.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm im pretty sure ive seen where she lost her virginity to both the green haired girl and the VR guy, which was weird. Maybe mines bugged since i saw her losing it to the green haired girl, then the VR Guy.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm im pretty sure ive seen where she lost her virginity to both the green haired girl and the VR guy, which was weird. Maybe mines bugged since i saw her losing it to the green haired girl, then the VR Guy.
-x -\ Basically.

She can 'lose' one during VR (fake world so doesn't affect reality)
She lose it as part of the main story to green hair, then green hair restore it back to normal.
Which she can then go lose it again to any guy she wants.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah she restores it? That makes more sense then :p

Guess im stumped, green haired girl isnt in her lab, but its got alot of green arrows above the computers/table, talking to the VR guy doesnt do anything and VR is at Lv 9, lvl 10 of infinite dungeon.

If anyone could try and tell me if they lose shame with my save? Maybe i just need to start over if its bugged.

Attachments

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new version is up but see no one uploads it and version 1.00 is laggy. I wonder if latest version fixed this lagg

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver2.0.

Mouse operation is now possible.
With the addition of mouse operation, did you touch is also possible with the mouse.
On the menu screen, you can be your touch at any time.

We added the automatic creation and saving mode of the image.
★ If you want to save the image, note the free space of storage (HDD, etc.).
Game difficulty level can now be set.
If you want to use automatic animation, required specifications of the PC will significantly rise.
If the action is heavy, please turn off the automatic animation.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The internet seems to be bad at keeping up with updating games lately... I looked for version 2.0.0 everywhere, and nobody has it. I think I'll change that.

mega.nz/#!AsVixYTa!-hbyuMzGLBCxnBiQz5UfPhaQADJdTmpdihiybBM-Dio
Enjoy!

The whole "mouse interaction" thing sounds interesting though.
"Operation with the mouse is now possible. · Contact touch with the mouse is now possible. (Title, menu, log, favorite image)"
Googlefu'd from the circle's blog. I know you can interact with the character on the title and in the menu, but I believe it said something about the log and 'favourite image', and I have two questions.

1). Am I mistaken about the log and favourite picture thing?

2). How do you even favourite something?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

since i have no idea to translate with the dl game manager, i guess i have to play none translation

Edit: so if someone could translate it, pack into zip file and make mega link would be nice with +rep :D

Last edited: