What's new

RPG [DW Soft] Gears Freak (RJ156965)

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Gears Freak

Thanks for the info Yariel. I'll try that when I get home from work today.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So no working partial yet, I'm guessing? :(

Naikon86

Reputation score

Can somebody tell what I need to do to disable the constant HP/MP spam when using a translation tool?

Help would be appreciated D:

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody tell what I need to do to disable the constant HP/MP spam when using a translation tool?

Help would be appreciated D:
that is caused by a script of the game, unless you find a filter that blocks only could remove modifying the data of the game, for that you'd need to know about a little advanced programming, I saw the scripts and tell they are a bit complex

Last edited:

grolik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I have updated my translation for version 2.0 - seems like there is nothing else yet. Get it here:

mega.nz/#!P50ESazS!TgPKqMjfkcvc6Glnhw6OUb5Y1SFjAQAE8nyF-NXy4eo

I did not test it a lot, seems to work for me (just a few minutes test).

GG

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I PM my translation to Grolic, so he can continue / adapt it to his ...
(I get too busy now) :(

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck, and I'm not sure if it's because of a bug, or I'm missing something. I tried searching this thread, but nothing helped me.

I'm up to the volcano, I have the swimsuit, but every time I try to enter, I get NOPE'd and turn away from the entrance. I tried talking to the guys at the table at the inn, but nothing. There are two red arrows there though...

I don't actually recall fighting the vampire chick however. I have reached her, and talked to her, but I never actually fought. Revisiting her doesn't help my problem either.

EDIT: I found out what was wrong, apparently there was a game breaking glitch where you couldn't progress to the dragon on ver 2.0.0 and 2.0.1, but update 2.0.2 and later fixed it.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save for the latest version?
My old save is corrupted and when i try to open the menu, the game simply crashes.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is it safe to assume this translation for all the menu items and stuff is officially done? i could care a little less on where the game tells me to go... i just wanna make sure i dont screw anything up in the menus.

shadow_ascendant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to patch 2.0 to 2.0.4? I've only managed to find 2.0, which contains progression borking glitch.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't decrypt the game.rgss file for some reason...on all decrypter it gives error and also on the dl game manager. Could someone decrypt that file and put the contents somewhere I could download please?It would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you in advance.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't decrypt the game.rgss file for some reason...on all decrypter it gives error and also on the dl game manager. Could someone decrypt that file and put the contents somewhere I could download please?It would be greatly apreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Try to grab All Decrypt version from yugifan3 here
This version handle up to 25000 files whereas the default set up is "only" 10000.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

since this fourm came back to life, i have a problem. i have to fight this bird on a moutain. i happen to kill it and use the warp... but apperently the game doesnt consider that completed. so i seem to be trapped and cannot progress forward. unless im missing something.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. so im getting this error every time i press menu button. any fix for this? plz help!!!
and a save would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is a odd request but does anyone have the translation for the character/story text dialogue? I have everything thing else such as the in-game menu and battle text menu I was just wondering if anyone does have if they can please share it. Be greatly appreciated.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know this is a odd request but does anyone have the translation for the character/story text dialogue? I have everything thing else such as the in-game menu and battle text menu I was just wondering if anyone does have if they can please share it. Be greatly appreciated.
i doubt there is one. though.. could you share a save?

Damn God

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game...
How we could change her clothes?

I can't find any button that could change her clothes..:confused: :(