What's new

RPG RPG Maker [鳥籠] ドゥビドゥバーの世界性服 RJ146992

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] ドゥビドゥバーの世界性服

So if I'm not mistaken the author have sent the file to DLSite now :v so it should come out soon.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aaaand it's out! It also has a small demo with it. Let's see how this goes...

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its out, now the wait for links begins.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha yes i am refreshing 7 pages of h games updates every 10 mins XD for lnks in any of the 5 games released today

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Demo crashes at one point (missing CG).

Sads.

Will probably be patched at one point, but still.

Sads.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo crashes at one point (missing CG).

Sads.

Will probably be patched at one point, but still.

Sads.
Hoping the full game doesn't have the issue (whenever the full game shows up) o_O

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been playing the full game and it's quite amazing how well the cg is well considering the circles track record I'm not surprised.

Story starts off with Kate at the headquarters with those 2 female minions (forget the names) and she decides to solve the worlds problems on her own going out into town to stop a sex offender well h-game you should know where this will lead.

But yeah 65MB is a fantastic size for this game short but excellent quality in ero.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems a good game.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

please dont ask for links if you know someone who has it just pm them for a request of it it's not that hard honestly...

And yes it is a very good game.....
just like the anime kate wants to conquer the world albeit small, in this she tries to conquer each town section with lewd so the more you succesfully defeat people in battle the lewdier the town section will get just got the first town section to max and unlocked a hell of a lot of new events some can be scene on the way to max just talk around.

I finished the game earlier and got the normal end that's what you get when you havent conquered all the town sections true end is obtainable after conquering all and even White Robin/ Renna is playable somewhat and has some exclusive scenes.

Really hopefully more games like this get made soon that portray a series it just helps increase the ero to the playable since they know the characters from an anime.

Also i cant stop bringing it up that this game is 60MB in my opinion I like this game so much more than a certain 600MB game by another circle, the art is very good and the gameplay is fun that's all it needs.

Also moogles no crashes throughout my playthrough seems well maintained in that regard

EDIT - Just got the True End and by god it was normal but it required you to have White Robin follow after Kate's lewd antics around each town section whilst she gradually becomes lewd along the way which is required for the TRUE END.

After getting it would you believe it continues on with some new scenes in certain areas what with White Robin now being lewd as well she has a lot more as well. Seriously baffled at the amount of quality in this game.
I paid 1000 Yen for this game I feel like i struck a bargain against those 1600 yen games seriously.

Also if anyone can direct or teach me to where I can extract the text from this rpg game and insert newly translated text because I would love to translate this game albeit not 100% perfect english but readable of course.

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh next time i finish a game like this I'll remember to post the save oh well enjoy

EDIT: ok just played a lot of the extra scenes 1 GAME OVER Scene for each town section and some added scenes in the neon section

Can't find anything else and the game doesn't tell if you've completed and acquired 100% CG as well as no room to access the CG as far as I'm aware.

Some guidance on that if anyone knows?

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't find anything else and the game doesn't tell if you've completed and acquired 100% CG as well as no room to access the CG as far as I'm aware.

Some guidance on that if anyone knows?

I could be wrong, but iirc his earlier games didn't have a cg room either until they got updated (talking about To H... in this instance).

And just so I'm getting this right, to conquer an area you keep beating the enemies > leave > go back > beat enemies again and eventually get new scenes and scenarios as she gets more lewd?

Gilso

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could be wrong, but iirc his earlier games didn't have a cg room either until they got updated (talking about To H... in this instance).

And just so I'm getting this right, to conquer an area you keep beating the enemies > leave > go back > beat enemies again and eventually get new scenes and scenarios as she gets more lewd?
Only his first game had no recollection room.
The the second and third had one, but in the case of his second game it was a little buggy...

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

basically that's the gist of it you can look around the area after you get a black window text after defeating an enemy which indicates that the area has changed somewhat. You will see new scenes with certain characters and some characters will be in different places as well as new characters appearing.

Kate is already lewd she's trying to conquer each area by spreading the lewdness around. Best loli ever.

NOTE - There's a potential game breaking bug where in the shopping centre area if you meet the sort of stalker fat guy at the beginning and follow him for some "cake" and get the event if you do it again after the event you'll be stuck in the top of the area unable to return .... thankfully I had a recent save and loaded that.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I knew i would love this game.
Kate is already lewd she's trying to conquer each area by spreading the lewdness around. Best loli ever.
Hell yes.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NOTE - There's a potential game breaking bug where in the shopping centre area if you meet the sort of stalker fat guy at the beginning and follow him for some "cake" and get the event if you do it again after the event you'll be stuck in the top of the area unable to return .... thankfully I had a recent save and loaded that.
Okay yeah I started to understand or at least I think I do that when the enemies change color = area conquered and I also ran into that bug.

Is their some kind of requirement to trigger robin/renge scenes? When I send her out it'll give me an option to interfere but the first one just causes her to blush and she beats up the guy messing around with the girl in that area

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad that the MC has no appeal to me, coz I'm hearing the gameplay is awsome. Shame but I'll skip this one.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also if anyone can direct or teach me to where I can extract the text from this rpg game and insert newly translated text because I would love to translate this game albeit not 100% perfect english but readable of course.
I don't have the game myself, but judging from the dlsite page it's in RPGMaker VX Ace, right?

In which case, googling around, I've found two options.

First, here: is RPG Maker Trans. He's planning on adding VX Ace support early next month. This utility is useful because you don't actually need to own RPGMaker yourself. VX Ace support isn't yet added, though, so you'd need to wait a while.

Secondly, here: is the forum post for a script that allows you translate games. (If the forum is still down, try the google cached version here: or just head straight to the actual script, here: with add on here: )

To use this you will need to actually own RPG Maker VX Ace, and have an unencrypted version of the game. Run the LanguageFileSystem::extract_all_data script call and it will extract all the text data in a form that can then be updated in a text editor to translate the game; read the info at the start of the script to see how to use it. It will even let you switch between languages on the fly during the game.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i can only say 1 thing

for me this game is the best so far of these 2 months

very small weight / many content / good cgs / not useless puzzles with questions /

i just love this one i hope he keep going at games like this o_o