What's new

RPG RPG Maker [鳥籠] ドゥビドゥバーの世界性服 RJ146992

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] ドゥビドゥバーの世界性服

So far I've gone through the first area once, unlocked the bear which allows me to choose the other girl (was her name Renge?). Also unlocked the second area. In the first area I was able to transform and fight all the baddies again with Kate. Can't transform with Renge in either first or second areas. Also can't transform in the second area with Kate.

Some sort of bug in the second area with Kate: I check the pile of metal and the old dude gets angry. I talk to him a couple of times and then go left to get some sparkly things, then get back and the old man transfers me to a forest. In the forest I can't transform or even exit the place, nothing in there, stuck.

What do?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So far I've gone through the first area once, unlocked the bear which allows me to choose the other girl (was her name Renge?). Also unlocked the second area. In the first area I was able to transform and fight all the baddies again with Kate. Can't transform with Renge in either first or second areas. Also can't transform in the second area with Kate.

Some sort of bug in the second area with Kate: I check the pile of metal and the old dude gets angry. I talk to him a couple of times and then go left to get some sparkly things, then get back and the old man transfers me to a forest. In the forest I can't transform or even exit the place, nothing in there, stuck.

What do?
Check the grass.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how great the people here share again have 2 now on my list ignor get me anything more.

for all others looking for a look at.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't have the game myself, but judging from the dlsite page it's in RPGMaker VX Ace, right?

In which case, googling around, I've found two options.

First, here: is RPG Maker Trans. [...]

Secondly, here: is the forum post for a script that allows you translate games.
Don't forget about the one that was posted to the forum here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26492

I've been using it to translate an under-development game for the last while.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just got the true ending plus the other game over at the end. Both the gals get knocked up in most or all of their bad ends, it was quite the unexpected surprise!

Though it was short this game is easily one of my favorite hentai games, not just because the ero was top notch but the characters were cute as hell and the scenario is pretty lewd. The gameplay was really good too!

D-D

Reputation score

How do you get bad endings? And how do you get to do anything with Renge? Can't transform in any areas with her. I beat the game once and got the normal ending.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get bad endings? And how do you get to do anything with Renge? Can't transform in any areas with her. I beat the game once and got the normal ending.
She only transforms when she's attacking men having sex with women on the maps.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v So the author is updating the game to v 1.01, which adds gallery room

And he also mentions the conditions for True End:

First, you must conquer all area to max (10 victories)

At the park - event at bottom right
At the mall - talk to the kid at the old man's house, then old man event
Enable the store in the city?
Even in the underground slum?
After that it should be it?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:v So the author is updating the game to v 1.01, which adds gallery room

And he also mentions the conditions for True End:

First, you must conquer all area to max (10 victories)

At the park - event at bottom right
At the mall - talk to the kid at the old man's house, then old man event
Enable the store in the city?
Even in the underground slum?
After that it should be it?
hmm in my experience...
-u must defeat guys in "kate" transform... (i think 10 times... so go in out the map so the guys respawn.. its applied to all map...)
-then u get clear the area for "kate" aka 1st girl..
-then swap to 2nd girl.. "renna"..
-talk to all guys from 1st map..
1st map = talk to the kids in right bottom.. till u get h-scene in house
2nd map = just finish the old man event(housekeeper)
3rd map = can do anythin in here.. just go to slum map
4th map = go to basement house.. and follow scene.. then she auto move to 3rd map.. after the scene.. u cant control her.. and must continue to 1st girl..
(from here.. ur true end is lock.. :D )

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You get the Game Overs with certain characters, let me make a small walkthrough:

Kate: She has two game overs that I triggered after the true ending, they are as followed

Park: As Kate (not transformed) talk to the scarf wearing perv enough times that he'd let you in his house twice, at some point you'll have a choice to make him her lover or something; say yes and he'll be called 'Darling'. From here go to his house again for an extra scene with Kate then when you try to walk out the door select the longer option, I think it was the second one, this leads to one of the 'bad ends'.

Slums: Talk to the cult guru/leader and do the standard scene with her, then select the top (I tihnk it was the top) option to stay there, that will lead to the second game over.

White Robin: She had two that I triggered after the true ending, they are as followed

Shopping District: Talk to the old man and he'll have her run around in a maid outfit/apron. Get close to the purple haired man near the kiosk/booth and you'll see a scene. Talk to the old man again and talk to the same man, then select the top option and this leads to the bad end.

Slums: Talk to the guru to resume your training, then talk to him again and select the second option, that leads to the second game over for her.

Thats about it for V1.00 that I found, there may be more but I was pretty thorough. Its possible that the candy perv had a scene for Kate but he bugged out for me so who knows! If anyone wants to share the newest version with me, please send me a PM.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

That game was amazing. Glad to see devs giving me hope for a more classic approach to H games (although to be fair they had BF, which most games DON'T have).

My only complaint is that I want more. 10/10 would fap again.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is kind of off topic, but does anyone know how to make Chiitrans full screen work on rpg maker games?
Whenever I use full screen on Chiitrans the text on Chiitrans works, but everything on screen seems to be frozen. If I was viewing a H scene, the CG wouldn't change or the game's text box wouldn't change and if I'm walking around I don't see my character moving even though they actually are.

It seems to work fine for games with the specific kind of rpg maker that Scalegarden games are made with but nothing else. Any ideas?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprise,
First BF game with MC female, someone know other game like this?

nnescio

Reputation score

Surprise,
First BF game with MC female, someone know other game like this?
Over half the games produced by Arumero Soft.

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found something amusing while watching Durarara

Poster in the back.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found something amusing while watching Durarara

Poster in the back.
Come on, you seriously do not know? This game is the doujin...:eek:

World Conquest Zvezda Plot
Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda
世界征服~謀略のズヴィズダー~
世界征服~謀略のズヴィズダー~

SchwarHase

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok.. i somehow manage to clear the game but i can't find any CG room at all. What's going on?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' So, gonna info dump here for now.

The latest image on the author's blog seem to be who his next game will be about.
Tessa from Full Metal Panic

AND

C.C. from Code GEASS

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

' 3' So, gonna info dump here for now.

The latest image on the author's blog seem to be who his next game will be about.
Tessa from Full Metal Panic

AND

C.C. from Code GEASS
Pizza Butt in an hgame? Thats good news, would have liked to see more Kate though.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game is still not have new ver. bug fix or new scene....

whan you play kate (Finished all about story now) going in 2nd town
you will see merchant man walking follow you

talk to him Several time he will take you in corner

and that it.... nothing happening
you get stick with fat kid and can't get out
only you can do is click F12 to re-game and load save...

i chack all H-scene in E-hentai is nothing about H-Scene by that guys at all