What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm when I tried the demo before I couldn't double tap so I can't run or crawl, I thought it was just a demo thing but turns out the same for the full game so I never got past the part where I have to crawl and never saw a single monster. What's odd is that no one else seem to have this problem heh, looked it up and there's some interesting topic with Unity on this one but nothing like the selective case just for me.

At least it sounds like I'm not missing out on much.
I'm having double tapping trouble too. Glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem.

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still having the same issue about getting forward...after getting staff, talked with everyone and tried going out of camp to the right but all that happens is that i get sent back to camp for some reason.
Think i need dubble jump but no idea where to get that or does it come with lvl up?

Last edited:

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having double tapping trouble too. Glad to know I'm not the only one with that problem.
Same here, can't get double tap to work at all with my joypad and using keyboard with much difficulty. If it isn't bugged it's worst implementation of it I have yet seen. Remember seeing game mechanic in question in use since Golden Axe, first time it just plain sucks to use.

Magicm

Reputation score
I had the doubletap issue too, the game probably need two clicks before refresh and refreshes based on monitor hz, so if like me you have 240hz you will need lightning speed clicks to trigger them, I turned down to low hz and can play without problem now.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I just wanna notify you guys, check your task manager when you exit the game. Apparently the game doesn't exit properly if you quit it by closing the window. I had like 6 instances of it running and was wondering what's eating up my cpu lol

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had the doubletap issue too, the game probably need two clicks before refresh and refreshes based on monitor hz, so if like me you have 240hz you will need lightning speed clicks to trigger them, I turned down to low hz and can play without problem now.
Thanks a lot! This made the game playable for me.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Still having the same issue about getting forward...after getting staff, talked with everyone and tried going out of camp to the right but all that happens is that i get sent back to camp for some reason.
Think i need dubble jump but no idea where to get that or does it come with lvl up?
The onee-san looking monkey lady with brown hair is usually standing in front of where you need to check next, the next area is past the waterfall after 2 cutscenes, one from the small shrine area before the bridge with an old dude and a gray haired monkey man, and another in the main shrine area right behind the waterfall with a ladder next to it, that cave there. From there you go through the waterfall if i remember correctly and you'll be in a new area.

I got double jump after coming back from the next area you are going to and talking to a group of 4 girls in a corner cave room behind the small shrine, it was the gyaru looking girl that gave it i think.

Last edited:

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The onee-san looking monkey lady with brown hair is usually standing in front of where you need to check next, the next area is past the waterfall after 2 cutscenes, one from the small shrine area before the bridge with an old dude and a gray haired monkey man, and another in the main shrine area right behind the waterfall with a ladder next to it, that cave there. From there you go through the waterfall if i remember correctly and you'll be in a new area.

I got double jump after coming back from the next area you are going to and talking to a group of 4 girls in a corner cave room behind the small shrine, it was the gyaru looking girl that gave it i think.
Thanks been running around like mad trying to figure out what i needed and dident know about the events needed!

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So for gallery, you need to press Left SHIFT + Left CTRL + <- Arrow, on title screen.
While for the Illustrations you need to press Left SHIFT + Left CTRL + -> Arrow.
Do you know if you need to unlock something first, because nothing shows up for me

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
they did said that you eed to capture them first

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you know if you need to unlock something first, because nothing shows up for me
Think you need to keep Left SHIFT and left CTRL pressed down while you press <- Arrow while at titel screen and hold em in for about 5 to 10 sec atleast thats what i needed

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Think you need to keep Left SHIFT and left CTRL pressed down while you press <- Arrow while at titel screen and hold em in for about 5 to 10 sec atleast thats what i needed
Ah that's the trick. I was clicking, I wasn't holding it down long enough. Thank you

ktrg

Reputation score
Ah that's the trick. I was clicking, I wasn't holding it down long enough. Thank you
I was having this exact same problem >>

While it's not a proper gallery, it showed me that I seem to have missed a snake and a red demon lady. Someone know where they are (the recruitable versions I mean)?
The Snake woman (蛇女) is found near the Sacred Mountain (霊台方寸山).
The Sacred Mountain is where Wukong learned from Subhuti near the beginning of the game.
At some point in the play through, the monkey next to the Bird Woman will set up the raft to visit that area again.
After arriving, you'll see a save point on the path farther away from you.
You can head east on that path for a shortcut to the village that was under attack.

The Snake woman is in the house where previously 3 women were being raped.

The Demoness (鬼女) is found while traveling with Sanzang.
Master Sanzang (三藏様) - the woman who frees the monkey from the stone imprisonment.
Kikori Village (キコリの村) - the place where Sanzang is giving the villagers a sermon (having sex with them).

In front/west/left of the main house, there are 2 men and a lady standing by the save point.
From between the 2 men, you can walk closer (toward you) and to the right to find a guy who's suppose to tell you:

> 家の裏には宝が
> Behind the house there's treasure.

> 更に奥には鬼様が住んでいる
> A demon lives even further back.

So go into the house, hop over Sanzang onto the closet, double jump your way through the gap in the roof, and keep heading east.
The Demoness is in the clearing past the treasure boxes.

I found all the women, but my problem is that I can't feed the Demoness.
She has 3 mating options, and I have stock on hand, but all options are grayed out.
I imagine this is just a bug, and game lacking polish, but if someone knows otherwise, do tell.

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So after fighting the 2nd boss I believe I'm stuck in a room with an enemy I can't kill. I assume they want me to seduce him but I have no idea how that works.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So after fighting the 2nd boss I believe I'm stuck in a room with an enemy I can't kill. I assume they want me to seduce him but I have no idea how that works.
Holding the "down" arrow.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow, the controlls are a mess.

Jumping with only spacebar?
Attacking with only Z button (which is on the other side of the keyboard)

I need to stretch my fingers like playing on my guitar to play this game. This isnt comfortable to play at all xD

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I equip clothes? I'm in the town on fire, the cutscene there show the mc with clothes, but I still naked, did I toss my clothes accidentally?

Last edited:

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll be honest, I don't understand how Unity made game can be this clunky from non-english speaking dev.....
This game makes Tobi-hime well made game in comparison....

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Wow, the controlls are a mess.

Jumping with only spacebar?
Attacking with only Z button (which is on the other side of the keyboard)

I need to stretch my fingers like playing on my guitar to play this game. This isnt comfortable to play at all xD
You can play the game with W-A-S-D right above the z and spacebar, so it's a one-handed game for you 'right handers' out there.
if you know what i sayin...🤜🦴

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for that, I was wondering if the developer would ever put a gallery in the game.