What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do I equip clothes? I'm in the town on fire, the cutscene there show the mc with clothes, but I still naked, did I toss my clothes accidentally?
When was the last time you rested? When you first get clothes, they are damaged, resting fixes them. Some items fix it as well.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm.... I think I liked the flying princess more in terms art and definitely gameplay. I can't put my finger on it... why I don't like the art more or in this one vs the flying princess game..

Is it more 3-D shaded more than the old game?

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I don't really feel disappointed, it's about what I expected and I enjoyed it. Making games takes a lot of time.

Last edited:

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, this game is shit, the flame level made me insane angry because the stupid final part, and now I'm stuck in a level with a OP pirate axeman that I can't never defeat because I can't go back to base to get better equipement.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Damn, this game is shit, the flame level made me insane angry because the stupid final part, and now I'm stuck in a level with a OP pirate axeman that I can't never defeat because I can't go back to base to get better equipement.
Damn I thought about putting a warning here. That part specifically is badly designed and I expect it will get patched. I can give u my save from right where u are so u don't have to start over if u want.

Last edited:

wacre

Reputation score
For that mission i had to grind hard in the forest then smash the attack button in his face for a trillion hours

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Do you guys like the 2D/3D mix. I think the pixel art is fantastic, but the zoom level is too far.
The programming is also not very well made.

I'm curious if the addition of 3D is actually a positive for people.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do you guys like the 2D/3D mix. I think the pixel art is fantastic, but the zoom level is too far.
The programming is also not very well made.

I'm curious if the addition of 3D is actually a positive for people.
It really depends on the execution rather than just straight up 2D vs 3D.

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
I agree that the zoom level is too far away. I think there should be an option to zoom in and zoom out.
I want to like this game, but the problem with the zoom and the strange way the sprites are interacting with the lighting is making it much more difficult to enjoy.
Maybe it's just an odd glitch with the lighting I'm having that makes the sprites seem odd.
I hope they improve it over time with patches.

Cal1mejun

Reputation score
I'm gonna be that guy and ask for a full save. Can't find the CG anywhere even with unity extract

Dropbare

Reputation score
Seconding for a full gallery save. I love the animation/sprite work by the circle, but the game-play of their games are abysmal.

EDIT: To the prick right below this post: I don't think the "Left SHIFT + Left CTRL + <- Arrow, on title screen" is the gallery. If it is, that's really sad as it's poor and a massive down-grade from their previous game which had an actual and good gallery.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm gonna be that guy and ask for a full save. Can't find the CG anywhere even with unity extract
Seconding for a full gallery save. I love the animation/sprite work by the circle, but the game-play of their games are abysmal.
Try actually reading the thread and you might find a way to open the gallery without a save.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oooookay? Apparently i'm stuck at the game or by the looks of all the comments about the game getting bugged/glitched out i might be in trouble.

Already defeated the green haired fairy(?), got double jump and beated the sakura trees stage, got back and talked with EVERYONE and nothing happens, the shopkeeper suddenly dissapeared with the white haired monkey, got the twintail gyaru as an NPC (no idea what those 4 options mean) and THAT'S IT of what i can do.

Already went to ao kuang and got the mermaid, nothing else there, got the cutscene where apparently you meet with a friend again, and that's all. No idea what can i do next, help.

ALSO, is it possible to visit some stages again? though that hell was a normal stage to to get the minotaur and horse guys but once i cleared the stage is it over?

ktrg

Reputation score
I speed ran the game to put together this guide, so it should be pretty complete.

Hopefully it helps.
  1. Find Wukong's base behind the waterfall.
  2. Defeat the bandits in the west to save the shop keeper.
  3. Return to the base and visit the east of the base to trigger the cut-scene to head to the sacred mountain on the raft.
  4. Make your way from the seaside west to the immortal's temple.
    • Here you find Rensei, who will upgrade your equipment.
    • Inside the building you'll meet the immortal.
  5. After meeting the immortal, go east and pick up the wall jump skill.
    • After going through the wall jump trial, you'll keep heading east to save a village.
    • Note the house with 3 women being raped.
    • You'll want to return later to pick up the Snake woman.
  6. After saving the village, Wukong will return to have a sex battle with the immortal master.
    • Hold the down arrow key to lose.
    • After sex among the disciples, Wukong and Rensei are exiled.
  7. Return to the base to find it under attack.
    • After the fight, you can talk to Rensei to upgrade equipment.
      • Pair an enemy Wukong captures through sex, up with a girl to level up the girls.
      • Max lvl 10 or 300 exp and each enemy level is 1 exp.
      • Higher level the girl, the better the the effects of the upgrade.
      • Equipment you buy or pick up may have upgrade slots, but they're consumed on upgrade.
      • If the equipment supports it, there may also be slots for additional effects, imparted by other items picked up.
  8. Head east and into the water to pick up Wukong's weapon.
    • After getting the weapon, ignore the mermaid.
    • You'll later return to pick her up after you get double jump.
  9. Head back to base, and Wukong will end up in hell. Defeat the boss to return back to base.
  10. In the room where the save point used to be, there will be a cut-scene.
  11. In the throne room, where you previously fought the other boss, behind the throne, you'll trigger another cut-scene.
    • You're finding a memento of the guy in hell, which he asked you to look for.
  12. Go east to reach heaven.
  13. Leave the stables and go west into the peach gardens.
  14. Leave the peach gardens by going back east, then leave heaven by going south, then west.
    • Wukong will be return to the area east of the waterfall base.
    • Later in the game, you can return to this spot and the path right will be open to revisit heaven.
  15. Heading west back to base will trigger a cut-scene with Nata, the green haired girl.
  16. In the west of the base on the third row, you can talk to the guide lady and head into the room to the east for another cut-scene.
  17. Follow the guide lady to the east of the base, where Nata will be in the throne room. Fight her.
    • After beating her, she'll be placed in the old bandit camp, past the forest in the west.
    • BEFORE you go visit, be sure to stack HP and healing items. Maybe def will also help? I didn't test it.
  18. Her sister wrecks Wukong and puts in her a crucible.
    • Escape the flames by running right.
    • Even if you're good, I recommend at least 500 HP because there are some impossible jumps you have to eat damage on.
  19. Now Wukong needs to escape from Buddha's palm by heading east.
  20. After the cut-scene head east to kill bandits.
  21. Go back to base.
  22. Go to the under water palace where Wukong got the staff.
    • Now is a good time to pick up the mermaid on the second floor of the palace if you haven't already.
  23. Return to base.
    • You'll find the monkey next to the bird has opened up a new path back to the sacred mountain.
      • You can now pick up the Snake woman.
      • When you reach the beach, go up to the row with the save point and head right for a shortcut to the village.
    • You can also find a well that leads back to hell on the second floor of the base.
    • To the east, the path to heaven will also be open.
  24. To continue the story, head west, to the area you first started the game at.
    • Don't head Southwest towards the bandits.
    • Just west to the cliff you can now double jump up to.
  25. In the next map, you might recognize the first detour after the save point as the mountain Wukong came down from at the start of the game.
  26. Further west, you'll find the mountain bandit forest area, and west of that, the cave Wukong was sealed in. Go in side to trigger a cut-scene.
  27. Continue heading west.
  28. Go into the Woodcutter village
    • After the cut-scene, inside the house, jump out of the house through the top right.
    • Past the treasure, you'll find the demon woman in a clearing.
  29. West of the village, you'll find an area with many demon women.
    • Follow it to the end.
    • After the cut-scene you'll return to the village.
  30. Leave the village and head west.
  31. At the water's edge, you get the white dragon girl, and that's the end of the Wukong's prelude.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I speed ran the game to put together this guide, so it should be pretty complete.

Hopefully it helps.
  1. Find Wukong's base behind the waterfall.
  2. Defeat the bandits in the west to save the shop keeper.
  3. Return to the base and visit the east of the base to trigger the cut-scene to head to the sacred mountain on the raft.
  4. Make your way from the seaside west to the immortal's temple.
    • Here you find Rensei, who will upgrade your equipment.
    • Inside the building you'll meet the immortal.
  5. After meeting the immortal, go east and pick up the wall jump skill.
    • After going through the wall jump trial, you'll keep heading east to save a village.
    • Note the house with 3 women being raped.
    • You'll want to return later to pick up the Snake woman.
  6. After saving the village, Wukong will return to have a sex battle with the immortal master.
    • Hold the down arrow key to lose.
    • After sex among the disciples, Wukong and Rensei are exiled.
  7. Return to the base to find it under attack.
    • After the fight, you can talk to Rensei to upgrade equipment.
      • Pair an enemy Wukong captures through sex, up with a girl to level up the girls.
      • Max lvl 10 or 300 exp and each enemy level is 1 exp.
      • Higher level the girl, the better the the effects of the upgrade.
      • Equipment you buy or pick up may have upgrade slots, but they're consumed on upgrade.
      • If the equipment supports it, there may also be slots for additional effects, imparted by other items picked up.
  8. Head east and into the water to pick up Wukong's weapon.
    • After getting the weapon, ignore the mermaid.
    • You'll later return to pick her up after you get double jump.
  9. Head back to base, and Wukong will end up in hell. Defeat the boss to return back to base.
  10. In the room where the save point used to be, there will be a cut-scene.
  11. In the throne room, where you previously fought the other boss, behind the throne, you'll trigger another cut-scene.
    • You're finding a memento of the guy in hell, which he asked you to look for.
  12. Go east to reach heaven.
  13. Leave the stables and go west into the peach gardens.
  14. Leave the peach gardens by going back east, then leave heaven by going south, then west.
    • Wukong will be return to the area east of the waterfall base.
    • Later in the game, you can return to this spot and the path right will be open to revisit heaven.
  15. Heading west back to base will trigger a cut-scene with Nata, the green haired girl.
  16. In the west of the base on the third row, you can talk to the guide lady and head into the room to the east for another cut-scene.
  17. Follow the guide lady to the east of the base, where Nata will be in the throne room. Fight her.
    • After beating her, she'll be placed in the old bandit camp, past the forest in the west.
    • BEFORE you go visit, be sure to stack HP and healing items. Maybe def will also help? I didn't test it.
  18. Her sister wrecks Wukong and puts in her a crucible.
    • Escape the flames by running right.
    • Even if you're good, I recommend at least 500 HP because there are some impossible jumps you have to eat damage on.
  19. Now Wukong needs to escape from Buddha's palm by heading east.
  20. After the cut-scene head east to kill bandits.
  21. Go back to base.
  22. Go to the under water palace where Wukong got the staff.
    • Now is a good time to pick up the mermaid on the second floor of the palace if you haven't already.
  23. Return to base.
    • You'll find the monkey next to the bird has opened up a new path back to the sacred mountain.
      • You can now pick up the Snake woman.
      • When you reach the beach, go up to the row with the save point and head right for a shortcut to the village.
    • You can also find a well that leads back to hell on the second floor of the base.
    • To the east, the path to heaven will also be open.
  24. To continue the story, head west, to the area you first started the game at.
    • Don't head Southwest towards the bandits.
    • Just west to the cliff you can now double jump up to.
  25. In the next map, you might recognize the first detour after the save point as the mountain Wukong came down from at the start of the game.
  26. Further west, you'll find the mountain bandit forest area, and west of that, the cave Wukong was sealed in. Go in side to trigger a cut-scene.
  27. Continue heading west.
  28. Go into the Woodcutter village
    • After the cut-scene, inside the house, jump out of the house through the top right.
    • Past the treasure, you'll find the demon woman in a clearing.
  29. West of the village, you'll find an area with many demon women.
    • Follow it to the end.
    • After the cut-scene you'll return to the village.
  30. Leave the village and head west.
  31. At the water's edge, you get the white dragon girl, and that's the end of the Wukong's prelude.
EDIT: Well apparently if there's something wrong with an NPC it was because an event... Which caused the other event to open... what the heck

Last edited:

ktrg

Reputation score
Oooookay? Apparently i'm stuck at the game or by the looks of all the comments about the game getting bugged/glitched out i might be in trouble.

Already defeated the green haired fairy(?), got double jump and beated the sakura trees stage, got back and talked with EVERYONE and nothing happens, the shopkeeper suddenly dissapeared with the white haired monkey, got the twintail gyaru as an NPC (no idea what those 4 options mean) and THAT'S IT of what i can do.

Already went to ao kuang and got the mermaid, nothing else there, got the cutscene where apparently you meet with a friend again, and that's all. No idea what can i do next, help.

ALSO, is it possible to visit some stages again? though that hell was a normal stage to to get the minotaur and horse guys but once i cleared the stage is it over?
From this, it sounds like you're in the middle of step 17. Have you already visited the bandit camp and gone through the fire gauntlet?

The twintail girl adjusts enemy levels.

That, there is the problem on the part of the monkey with the secret path, the monkey i can see him but there's no dialogue or anything, sometimes i come back again to the base and suddenly he and the shopkeeper dissapear like, what's going on. ALSO, some dialogues change
There were a few points in the story where the people in the base move around or disappear, so I'm not too sure what exactly you're talking about.

The monkey will sit in the background till the late game.
You also don't need to talk to it.
When the time comes, it's just there to explain that the way back to sacred mountain is open.

adzu12

Reputation score
anyone know how work the double jump i take the weapon but i dont have the double jump i think