What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Question though, how to lvl up the new girls if they are lvl 1 and the LOWEST enemy is lvl 15 but still greyed out?

From this, it sounds like you're in the middle of step 17. Have you already visited the bandit camp and gone through the fire gauntlet?

The twintail girl adjusts enemy levels.
When sending the girls with mating does it have only to be preference? Or level? Cause the last 4 girls are all greyed out, only found 2 enemies for 2 of the girls, pig-men and the vore worm

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn I thought about putting a warning here. That part specifically is badly designed and I expect it will get patched. I can give u my save from right where u are so u don't have to start over if u want.
Would you kindly

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Would you kindly
Sure.. unfortunately when I tested with the save files the game kept locking up when I tampered with them.
So I'm just going to send you all of them and hopefully you can get it working, sorry for the inconvenience and my cluttered inventory.
The one you want is 13th.

Question though, how to lvl up the new girls if they are lvl 1 and the LOWEST enemy is lvl 15 but still greyed out?
They unlock preferences by fucking, there should be at least one type of enemy they can do it with, probably the boss bandits but I haven't figured out what to do with the red skinned demon girl. The whole system makes even less sense than the last game.

Attachments

loldjmthj

Reputation score
I speed ran the game to put together this guide, so it should be pretty complete.

Hopefully it helps.
  1. Find Wukong's base behind the waterfall.
  2. Defeat the bandits in the west to save the shop keeper.
  3. Return to the base and visit the east of the base to trigger the cut-scene to head to the sacred mountain on the raft.
  4. Make your way from the seaside west to the immortal's temple.
    • Here you find Rensei, who will upgrade your equipment.
    • Inside the building you'll meet the immortal.
  5. After meeting the immortal, go east and pick up the wall jump skill.
    • After going through the wall jump trial, you'll keep heading east to save a village.
    • Note the house with 3 women being raped.
    • You'll want to return later to pick up the Snake woman.
  6. After saving the village, Wukong will return to have a sex battle with the immortal master.
    • Hold the down arrow key to lose.
    • After sex among the disciples, Wukong and Rensei are exiled.
  7. Return to the base to find it under attack.
    • After the fight, you can talk to Rensei to upgrade equipment.
      • Pair an enemy Wukong captures through sex, up with a girl to level up the girls.
      • Max lvl 10 or 300 exp and each enemy level is 1 exp.
      • Higher level the girl, the better the the effects of the upgrade.
      • Equipment you buy or pick up may have upgrade slots, but they're consumed on upgrade.
      • If the equipment supports it, there may also be slots for additional effects, imparted by other items picked up.
  8. Head east and into the water to pick up Wukong's weapon.
    • After getting the weapon, ignore the mermaid.
    • You'll later return to pick her up after you get double jump.
  9. Head back to base, and Wukong will end up in hell. Defeat the boss to return back to base.
  10. In the room where the save point used to be, there will be a cut-scene.
  11. In the throne room, where you previously fought the other boss, behind the throne, you'll trigger another cut-scene.
    • You're finding a memento of the guy in hell, which he asked you to look for.
  12. Go east to reach heaven.
  13. Leave the stables and go west into the peach gardens.
  14. Leave the peach gardens by going back east, then leave heaven by going south, then west.
    • Wukong will be return to the area east of the waterfall base.
    • Later in the game, you can return to this spot and the path right will be open to revisit heaven.
  15. Heading west back to base will trigger a cut-scene with Nata, the green haired girl.
  16. In the west of the base on the third row, you can talk to the guide lady and head into the room to the east for another cut-scene.
  17. Follow the guide lady to the east of the base, where Nata will be in the throne room. Fight her.
    • After beating her, she'll be placed in the old bandit camp, past the forest in the west.
    • BEFORE you go visit, be sure to stack HP and healing items. Maybe def will also help? I didn't test it.
  18. Her sister wrecks Wukong and puts in her a crucible.
    • Escape the flames by running right.
    • Even if you're good, I recommend at least 500 HP because there are some impossible jumps you have to eat damage on.
  19. Now Wukong needs to escape from Buddha's palm by heading east.
  20. After the cut-scene head east to kill bandits.
  21. Go back to base.
  22. Go to the under water palace where Wukong got the staff.
    • Now is a good time to pick up the mermaid on the second floor of the palace if you haven't already.
  23. Return to base.
    • You'll find the monkey next to the bird has opened up a new path back to the sacred mountain.
      • You can now pick up the Snake woman.
      • When you reach the beach, go up to the row with the save point and head right for a shortcut to the village.
    • You can also find a well that leads back to hell on the second floor of the base.
    • To the east, the path to heaven will also be open.
  24. To continue the story, head west, to the area you first started the game at.
    • Don't head Southwest towards the bandits.
    • Just west to the cliff you can now double jump up to.
  25. In the next map, you might recognize the first detour after the save point as the mountain Wukong came down from at the start of the game.
  26. Further west, you'll find the mountain bandit forest area, and west of that, the cave Wukong was sealed in. Go in side to trigger a cut-scene.
  27. Continue heading west.
  28. Go into the Woodcutter village
    • After the cut-scene, inside the house, jump out of the house through the top right.
    • Past the treasure, you'll find the demon woman in a clearing.
  29. West of the village, you'll find an area with many demon women.
    • Follow it to the end.
    • After the cut-scene you'll return to the village.
  30. Leave the village and head west.
  31. At the water's edge, you get the white dragon girl, and that's the end of the Wukong's prelude.
Stuck on step 23/24... I have gotten the double jump and picked up the mermaid which I can see under the bridge, but for some reason when I head west to continue the story and double jump back to where the game started, the path is blocked by a tree? I don't know if I am missing something, but I can't continue west. Also, I see the monkey next to the bird, but I don't see a path. Someone mentioned a raft earlier, but I don't see that either...

officierviewer

Reputation score

When sending the girls with mating does it have only to be preference? Or level? Cause the last 4 girls are all greyed out, only found 2 enemies for 2 of the girls, pig-men and the vore worm
you probably have to use the twin tailed gyaru for that, the 4 options she gives are to tweak the enemies levels.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well by the looks of it got every girl thanks to the guide, the only thing missing is how make the oni girl have sex since all of the "preferences" are greyed out

Also on the gallery, how do you even see the other "positions" the MC has in-game? all of them just places in 1 position

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm.... I think I liked the flying princess more in terms art and definitely gameplay. I can't put my finger on it... why I don't like the art more or in this one vs the flying princess game..
I feel the exact opposite, but mostly because the protagonist reminds me of something from my childhood.

Sonson-big-mvc2.jpg

loldjmthj

Reputation score
Well by the looks of it got every girl thanks to the guide, the only thing missing is how make the oni girl have sex since all of the "preferences" are greyed out

Also on the gallery, how do you even see the other "positions" the MC has in-game? all of them just places in 1 position
I'm trying to follow the guide, but idk where to go after learning the double jump. I don't see any new paths or anything and when I go west and double jump to the beginning, it's blocked by a tree. How did you do that part?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Stuck on step 23/24... I have gotten the double jump and picked up the mermaid which I can see under the bridge, but for some reason when I head west to continue the story and double jump back to where the game started, the path is blocked by a tree? I don't know if I am missing something, but I can't continue west. Also, I see the monkey next to the bird, but I don't see a path. Someone mentioned a raft earlier, but I don't see that either...
Same here. Everything is a dead end at this point unless there's a specific double jump I missed, but I've been going to the end of each area and trying to jump, but getting nothing.

Monkey part looks like this

Something definitely seems a bit glitched. The dialogue with the mermaid has her sleeping, but as I was running around the place, entering and exiting different doors, particularly the one above this section, the monkey was missing, and the mermaid gave a different dialogue. Then the next time I came in, it was back to this again.

*edit* See, now he's gone

ktrg

Reputation score
I've replayed this section a few times now and it seems to consistently work for me.

To confirm, you've both passed the fire gauntlet (18) and escaped Buddha's palm (19).

Killed the bandit (20)
01_beat_bandit.png

Gone back to base (21). Note this is the spot that should open up in (24), the tree on the left should disappear.
02_cliff.png

(21) find that no one is in the base
02_noone_home.png

(22) Chat in the water palace
03_water_palace.png

Then upon returning to base (23), you find everyone's back
04_people_back.png

And the path open like so:
05_paths_open.png

With the guide lady saying you need to next head west and double jump back up to the point Wukong spawned after beating the bandit?
06_guide.png

If it hasn't played out like this, I don't know how to help.

Maybe check what the guide lady says? If her advice is the same, but the tree is still there, then it's probably a bug.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Jumped out the palm, went through the bandit forest (dumb fuckin boss, btw)
I dont remember if no one was there. There's several times where people are just gone, like when difficulty level lady is replaced by muscular heaven guy.
I do know that I never had that second talk in the water temple where you sit down at the table but that's not proc'ingfor me. I do know that at one point, people were missing out of camp, and now they're all back, but I didn't get the cinematic where I just stroll in and see everyone gathered.

Shotacat is wearing some fuckin ridiculous getup though, isn't dressed up like that anymore as he is in the image above.

*edit*
Went back to my last save. Did the Palm & bandit run again, and this time went straight to the water. Stronger mermaid is there and underwater scene proc'ed. Still no explanation as to why that didnt happen on my last save, or why everyone disappeared and returned. Also, turns out those are two different catboys.

Looks like a glitch

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Jumped out the palm, went through the bandit forest (dumb fuckin boss, btw)
I dont remember if no one was there. There's several times where people are just gone, like when difficulty level lady is replaced by muscular heaven guy.
I do know that I never had that second talk in the water temple where you sit down at the table but that's not proc'ingfor me. I do know that at one point, people were missing out of camp, and now they're all back, but I didn't get the cinematic where I just stroll in and see everyone gathered.

Shotacat is wearing some fuckin ridiculous getup though, isn't dressed up like that anymore as he is in the image above.

*edit*
Went back to my last save. Did the Palm & bandit run again, and this time went straight to the water. Stronger mermaid is there and underwater scene proc'ed. Still no explanation as to why that didnt happen on my last save, or why everyone disappeared and returned. Also, turns out those are two different catboys.

Looks like a glitch
Same thing happened to me. but the guide helped me a bit, here's what MIGHT be the reason

- If you already fought the green haired girl on the "Throne room", and then the monkey and shop keeper is nowhere in sight, go to the area of the bandit and go west to their camp, you'll see the gate is once again open

Also still no idea how to make the red demon girl "hungry", no enemy is a preference. Also gallery still shows many 2nd positions with the MC yet no idea how to trigger them

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same thing happened to me. but the guide helped me a bit, here's what MIGHT be the reason

- If you already fought the green haired girl on the "Throne room", and then the monkey and shop keeper is nowhere in sight, go to the area of the bandit and go west to their camp, you'll see the gate is once again open

Also still no idea how to make the red demon girl "hungry", no enemy is a preference. Also gallery still shows many 2nd positions with the MC yet no idea how to trigger them
I think the guys just randomly have one or the other rather then there being a specific way to trigger. Like for instance the bandits, if I collect say 5 bandits and take them to certain cat. There will be level+name/kanji+number for the bandits. If I put a girl with the one that says kanji+1, it'll be the variation where they grab the girl's arms. If I put a girl with the one that says kanji+2, it'll be the variation where they just grab the girl's waist. Same with bandit boss. 1 will have girl sitting in lap, while 2 will have the girl on her knees. There's no indicator while fighting them that I can see that lets you know which one it is.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think the guys just randomly have one or the other rather then there being a specific way to trigger. Like for instance the bandits, if I collect say 5 bandits and take them to certain cat. There will be level+name/kanji+number for the bandits. If I put a girl with the one that says kanji+1, it'll be the variation where they grab the girl's arms. If I put a girl with the one that says kanji+2, it'll be the variation where they just grab the girl's waist. Same with bandit boss. 1 will have girl sitting in lap, while 2 will have the girl on her knees. There's no indicator while fighting them that I can see that lets you know which one it is.
Oh i forgot to even write that the poses are for the MC (wukong), the other girls get the poses easily, but in the gallery you can see some enemies grabbing wukong on the other poses (Example: horse guy -cowgirl pose, -missionary looking pose)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, and they are random. I've seen both poses on horse guy for Son Goku. To my knowledge, there's no specific way to activate a pose. And usually whatever pose I capture with is the one the use on other girls. I think.....honestly I never truly payed attention to that detail.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Use UABE plugin to export textures as png, edit them in gimp, export them back as png to prevent transparency loss then use UABE plugin to edit and reload the png back into the asset file.
I cant test it because the game does not work for me as i am still getting error messages about negative array index.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use UABE plugin to export textures as png, edit them in gimp, export them back as png to prevent transparency loss then use UABE plugin to edit and reload the png back into the asset file.
I cant test it because the game does not work for me as i am still getting error messages about negative array index.
You can extract them with Asset Studio, as well. I prefer to use both so that I can use Asset Studio to preview the files as well as use UABE to repack the files.

ZumbieBuster

Reputation score
Red demon girl bug fixed in v1.01
1578229316078.png
Google Translate : Fixed an issue where the ogre could not select enemies in the nursery