What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
Anyone have a proper translation? and also how do i the galleries cgs?
Someone posted a code you can input in the menu to unlock the gallery stuff a few pages back. There's no translation as far as I'm aware, and unfortunately the gallery is a bit of a clusterfuck with everything plastered onto one page. I would've preferred what he did for a gallery in his last game.

link0808

Reputation score
For everyone that is complaining about the bandit boss in the forest, everything you need to completely trounce the rest of the game is already in that level before you even reach him. After starting the section, follow the path and move forward into the middle (longest) path. Keep moving all of the way right until you see an area to move toward the screen again. There is a box on the right side of this small area to break. inside is a green token item, if you equip it (use left control or left shift to help sort your inventory) you basically deal 8x more damage to everyone and will probably use this item until the end of the game. It's not broken, you just have to explore. Wukong Boss Help.jpg

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Some H-games try to be more than just H-games. Most of them fail. People play Hgames to fap, and they will even grind for hours as long as they get their reward (H animations).
Terrible idea to lock away an animation under layers of tedium though, most games that do have it also have a gallery or cheat option..

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, the recycle in animations is good when you think: darn it I wish the girl I like the most had this animation, but when every exact animation is almost exactly the same it feel repetitive and boring. Lastly, lots of people were expecting the good old sprite based cum, not that horrible particle effect again.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Also, the recycle in animations is good when you thing: darn it I wish the girl I like the most had this animation, but when every exact animation is almost exactly the same it feel repetitive and boring. Lastly, lots of people were expecting the good old sprite based cum, not that horrible particle effect again.
Just in case people don't know, you can turn it off on the options and be able to zoom in the animations when sun wukon temps the enemies

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...a minor thing: is there anything special that needs to be done to reach the mentioned mermaid, cause double jump doesn't seem to be enough ?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
...a minor thing: is there anything special that needs to be done to reach the mentioned mermaid, cause double jump doesn't seem to be enough ?
you should be able to reach her, wall jump up the back wall behind the palace and you should be able to double jump across.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you should be able to reach her, wall jump up the back wall behind the palace and you should be able to double jump across.
OK, that was the misunderstanding - I treated double jump as something working only in vertical direction.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Is there an updated translation patch for this? I am trying to use reipatcher but it doesnt work. The commandline pops up, does the patch and dissapears (When opening the Patch and Run exe).

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What a shame, sprites are good but gameplay sucks and its hard to enjoy the H with this zoom level, even the gallery was poorly designed.
I hope they fix this.

Last edited:

i liek katz

Reputation score
Uncensor patch for 1.04, back up your original sharedassets0. If it needs to be said, unzip this first with whatever program or 7zip if you don't know.
Been a while since I did the previous one, pretty sure it works properly.
I quickly launched the game and entered the gallery (Left Shift + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow for 3 seconds on title screen) and seen no mosaic.

Attachments

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uncensor patch for 1.04, back up your original sharedassets0. If it needs to be said, unzip this first with whatever program or 7zip if you don't know.
Been a while since I did the previous one, pretty sure it works properly.
I quickly launched the game and entered the gallery (Left Shift + Left Ctrl + Left Arrow for 3 seconds on title screen) and seen no mosaic.
I tried it, and the game refused to launch properly with your replacement file, instead getting stuck on a blank white screen after the Unity launcher. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

i liek katz

Reputation score
I tried it, and the game refused to launch properly with your replacement file, instead getting stuck on a blank white screen after the Unity launcher. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Do you have 1.04? If you have 1.03, try the patch higher up, pretty sure it's 1.03.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have 1.04? If you have 1.03, try the patch higher up, pretty sure it's 1.03.
Tried the one further up, and while it "works", it also breaks the UI and glitches out almost everything that isn't part of the maps. That really freaked me out.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Are there slimes in this game? I never got around to checking out this game.