What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
There are two slimes, both have a dozen or so variations in Animation since there are multiple girls you can fuck with the slimes. I'm enjoying this game a lot though. The upgrade system is neat.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There are two slimes, both have a dozen or so variations in Animation since there are multiple girls you can fuck with the slimes. I'm enjoying this game a lot though. The upgrade system is neat.
Huh, the debug gallery doesn't show that then. That sucks... either that or my version of the game is out of date.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really disappointed with the gallery, TBH. Practically the same animations with 3 female body types. Definitely liked interbreed a whole lot more

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really disappointed with the gallery, TBH. Practically the same animations with 3 female body types. Definitely liked interbreed a whole lot more
Flying Princess Interbreed had a pretty long development cycle, as well as high amounts of asset recycling - not in a bad way, but there was a lot of content padding that worked well withing the breeding system. This game isn't finished yet (it's only the prelude, after all), and follows a much different approach, so it stands to reason that new animations are something to wait for, and that they're more spread out.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Flying Princess Interbreed had a pretty long development cycle, as well as high amounts of asset recycling - not in a bad way, but there was a lot of content padding that worked well withing the breeding system. This game isn't finished yet (it's only the prelude, after all), and follows a much different approach, so it stands to reason that new animations are something to wait for, and that they're more spread out.
Good to know. Interbreed practically came out with 95% of the animations and CGs when it first came out. Interesting that the developer changed his modus operandi.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Maybe if more people bought the game instead of pirating hmmm?
I'm glad he even made another game so I'm not complaining.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Blame piracy, best argument ever.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You're telling me that that a game that sold 21000 copies, the 4th highest selling game of 2015, didn't make the developer enough money to keep up the quality of work that they managed to do... without any money injection to begin with? Just for reference, it is the 3rd highest selling game of 2015 on the english website meaning even less westerners pirated the game especially since the game had no localization done at all.

If piracy had stopped happening by 2015, according to readily available statistical data that demonstrates that piracy actually increases sales and consumer spending habits, the developer would actually have less sales and even less money to make this game with. Either this developer can't budget and spent millions making a game, a hentai game, which would obviously never make its budget back. Or perhaps the developer is trying something different what with the surprisingly low amount of H-content in the game right now (if the debug gallery is to the believed).

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game isn't finished yet (it's only the prelude, after all)
There's gonna be more of this? Please no... This game was such a disappointment and the main character is simply not attractive imo. I'd genuinely prefer if he just stuck to what worked, ergo Interbreed 2 or something of the sort.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
There's gonna be more of this? Please no... This game was such a disappointment and the main character is simply not attractive imo. I'd genuinely prefer if he just stuck to what worked, ergo Interbreed 2 or something of the sort.
This game was a disappointment. But unlike you, I found the main character very attractive and not used to her potential. I was so excited for this to then just... feel bad about buying it.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welp seems you've opened a can of worms, my friend. I actually do drop down money for developers whom I support. Much rarer for Japanese developers because it's not very common that they do a proper localization.

You're telling me that that a game that sold 21000 copies, the 4th highest selling game of 2015, didn't make the developer enough money to keep up the quality of work that they managed to do... without any money injection to begin with? Just for reference, it is the 3rd highest selling game of 2015 on the english website meaning even less westerners pirated the game especially since the game had no localization done at all.
It's funny because if you do the math, if a single developer made this, they've made close to 6 figures annually in course of 4-5 years. Doesn't take into account how much of a cut dlsite gets but anyone here who works in the "everyday" economy knows that making that type of money isn't easy.

If I can work at home making hentai games all day and make in that type of money, I'd do it lol.

Last edited:

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
is there a way to turn on sex noises in the end game gallery?, i now there is sound in the "mating upgrades" for the npcs, but no sounds in post game gallery

Shiren1223

Reputation score
i'm trying to get the raft again. Is there something i do to unlock it again or is it after a certain amount of time passes. Did teh green haired loli and hte bandit camp a long with the buddha mission.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really wish I could understand what the hell was going on, or how this 'capture' system works.
I seduce enemies until they run out of health, they disappear into my pocket, and then all I can do is like, discard them for loot drops? And the items, in the sell menu the bottle items have little (x +2.5%) underneath them, suggesting that maybe they have an effect instead of just being vendor trash, but I can't do anything with them?

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I really wish I could understand what the hell was going on, or how this 'capture' system works.
I seduce enemies until they run out of health, they disappear into my pocket, and then all I can do is like, discard them for loot drops? And the items, in the sell menu the bottle items have little (x +2.5%) underneath them, suggesting that maybe they have an effect instead of just being vendor trash, but I can't do anything with them?
Play the game more.
You unlock a dozen different girls you can use the captured enemies with to upgrade your equipment.