What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
There's an option to increase and decrease enemy levels as well as buy OP gear that's unlocked right at the end of the game, which doesn't really make sense seeing as there's no new game + unless I missed it

Hopefully a lot more will be released in future updates

EDIT: So my assumption was that when you defeat the green haired loli thats it, but there's more story?

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just to be sure again: When you fight the green haired loli, you are supposed to lose, right? Or am I missing something? (still have the same problem as before)

Edit: Nevermind, it suddenly works as intended.

Last edited:

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I actually completed the game and there seems to be no gallery :/
That's super weird. The trailer on DLSite shows what might be a gallery at the 41 second mark. Unless that's a controllable event or something.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
That's super weird. The trailer on DLSite shows what might be a gallery at the 41 second mark. Unless that's a controllable event or something.
There's a "gallery", but you have to fuck the bad guys as the protag and then you can fuck the "prisoners of war" in that gallery with the NPCs you find around the main area.

But there's no full gallery where there's all of the enemies and the fuckable NPCs

On a sidenote, the fact that there's literally just 2 non-human looking enemies (Excluding variations) is a bit disappointing. His older game was literally full of beasts :/

ichimarugin82

Reputation score
Great work!

Did anybody ever uncensor this circle's other game? Maybe I just missed it, but looking through the thread for it, I didn't see anything about a decensor.
@kiko Any chance you'd be able to take a crack at decensoring that one, too?

https://ulmf.org/threads/dystopia-story-tobi-inter-breed-flying-princess-inter-breed-rj154397.6445/
I with you my friend lol, if he uncensored the inter breed that was very gratefull! sorry for my english its very bad

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for some reason, there's no sound coming from the game after I started it, I didn't mute the speakers or anything, did anyone encounter this problem as well?

Lars83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well i am stuck after getting the staff so anyone know what to do from there?

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well this was a really big disappointment for me, especially after the last game... combat is so bad, h scenes are mediocre, gameplay is subpar =/

Vexin

Sprite Modder
Reputation score
You need to go to the bandit camp (the one where you fought the first "boss")
I went to the bandit camp after fighting the green haired boss and the gate to the camp is closed. Any idea on where I'm supposed to go? I feel like I have want literally everywhere at this point; even backtracking to the underwater area where you get the staff.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I went to the bandit camp after fighting the green haired boss and the gate to the camp is closed. Any idea on where I'm supposed to go? I feel like I have want literally everywhere at this point; even backtracking to the underwater area where you get the staff.
Have you talked to everyone? Because I am pretty sure the next story part is in the bandit camp

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So for gallery, you need to press Left SHIFT + Left CTRL + <- Arrow, on title screen.
While for the Illustrations you need to press Left SHIFT + Left CTRL + -> Arrow.
While it's not a proper gallery, it showed me that I seem to have missed a snake and a red demon lady. Someone know where they are (the recruitable versions I mean)?

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
gallery.jpg
This is where the gallery is, you can choose each character to be fkd by a monster/pirate etc

Cum Commando

Reputation score
For anyone confused about the mating system, they will level up to unlock more animations and better stat boosts as they mate so it's best to save the charges on your items until you have them somewhat powerful (level 10 is max).

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmmm when I tried the demo before I couldn't double tap so I can't run or crawl, I thought it was just a demo thing but turns out the same for the full game so I never got past the part where I have to crawl and never saw a single monster. What's odd is that no one else seem to have this problem heh, looked it up and there's some interesting topic with Unity on this one but nothing like the selective case just for me.

At least it sounds like I'm not missing out on much.