What's new

ACT Shota [Dystopia Story] [暗黒郷物語] Journey to the West: Wukong's Lewd Prelude / 西誘記 -三蔵と旅に出るまでのお話- (RE273197) (RJ273197)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I have captured a couple of enemies after hearing about some update. How do I make them have sex with my buddies?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have captured a couple of enemies after hearing about some update. How do I make them have sex with my buddies?
After you've finished the story part where the bandits attacked the hideout, meet the disciple of Boddhisatva in the light blue dress. She will introduce you to an equipment enhancement system. You choose a female in the hideout and a mosnter to partner it with, then a piece of equipment with unspent enhancement slots, then an item to enhance it with, giving it stat boosts or new passive effects. You can do that for up to five requests. Afterwards, confirm with the button under the five boxes, and you'll be led to the scene room where you'll see the ensuing animations.

Eoi461

Reputation score
To anyone that wants to be able to use the character in game as a gallery so you have the weird, "gameplay experience" or just make your life easier, I have made a simple cheat table for cheat engine that pretty much makes you invincible. All you have to do is change the value to a high number and freeze the value, At first it won't change anything, but you should notice a difference once you take damage as the health bar will then update. This should allow the character to be able to take waaaaayyy more hits than they usually could. If there is any problems please contact me and I'll see what I can do. It's not very impressive as I am new to cheat engine, but this should work. Also I would limit the value at about 10,000,000 as it tends to change values that are too high and will just set your value to 0. Anyways hope this works.

Attachments

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
if i remember correctly it was a finished game but first part of the story. well it was since the maker close or somethinhg. at least i cannot even find its pages or anything up anymore

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
if i remember correctly it was a finished game but first part of the story. well it was since the maker close or somethinhg. at least i cannot even find its pages or anything up anymore
What do you mean the maker closed? Ci-en is still up, though last update to the game was 5 months ago.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not gonna lie I hope his next game is vastly different and abandons this premise. This was probably one of my biggest eroge letdowns ever after Inter Breed being one of my fave hentai games.
When I check his Ci-En I just see a bunch of pixel art drawings (which look pretty damn good) but not much of any game.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
At least it ain't a mandatory 3d jump. Could be interesting if he can animate half as well as Quail.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
View attachment 46125View attachment 46126
He seems to be getting into Spine animations.
I like it, though it seems a bit too fluid.
Bizzare to see because the old version is clearly much better. Although the one on the right is easier to do, I assume. Yeah I have to agree, at least it's not another pixel artist dropping his entire skillset in order to start 3D from scratch.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Looks eerily like 's stuff. They should totally collab on something.
Yup, I instantly thought of Setaria when I saw those animations. Night of Revenge uses spine animations as well but it has a lot more jerks to it than cyclical, fluid motion.
Makes for an easier work flow than hand animating, but it is what it is.