What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Is there a good strategy to grind up in this game? By the end on normal my team was in the teens mainly and the last boss was Level 30. I wanna tackle Hard and Maniac but I dunno how to go about gaining levels efficiently.

Is there a good strategy to grind up in this game? By the end on normal my team was in the teens mainly and the last boss was Level 30. I wanna tackle Hard and Maniac but I dunno how to go about gaining levels efficiently.

Try equiping exp boost card/mod/charm thing and try spaming easy mission with alot of mobs to kill like 2-5.

Go back and play some of the easier missions on hard difficulty

Can drops be found from any type of slime/etc. at any mission, or must it be a specific mission?

Can drops be found from any type of slime/etc. at any mission, or must it be a specific mission?

As far as I'm aware it's just any slime of that colour, no matter where you find it.
The stage 1 levels are good for some colours, one of them has a green, blue, and red slime right next to each other.

apparently v1.03 only fix stage 4 and 5 maniac reward, since stage 5 EX maniac reward still longsword, or its just me?

apparently v1.03 only fix stage 4 and 5 maniac reward, since stage 5 EX maniac reward still longsword, or its just me?
It's not just you; this has been mentioned on the blog's comments by a user also so it -should- get fixed in the later updates.

I really hope a toggle-able zoom-in feature or something comes along with climax animations since the camera resets to full view after each time a unit is let loose in the air.

Try equiping exp boost card/mod/charm thing and try spaming easy mission with alot of mobs to kill like 2-5.

What items give EXP boosts? I found this card a while ago but I have no idea what it actually does.

ecFUdtX.png

It's not just you; this has been mentioned on the blog's comments by a user also so it -should- get fixed in the later updates.

I really hope a toggle-able zoom-in feature or something comes along with climax animations since the camera resets to full view after each time a unit is let loose in the air.
oh okay i'm glad its not just me

What items give EXP boosts? I found this card a while ago but I have no idea what it actually does.

ecFUdtX.png
that one for coin drop+
treasure chest/square in the center are for item drop+
the one with diamond(as in diamond in solitaire) in the center are for exp+
those have tier 1 to tier 4, and i think their effect are stackable

EDIT: some clothes i found
starting equipment for the heroines > just like SSS777 said they're drop from slime who has the same element with the heroines, example red slime only drop clothes for the red haired heroine
equipment for child > their father, for example succubus clothes can be gotten from killing bat, her father
bikini armor > stage 4, personally i got them from 4-1
slave dress > stage 6, personally i got them from 6-2
bunny suit > stage 4 EX, i personally got them from 4-1 EX (i remember talking to myself about orc dropping the bunny suit, and the stage that only have orc in it are 4-1 EX)
dress and wreath > stage 6, i personally got them from 6-5 final enemy
officer clothes (purple haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > ???
dancer clothes (red haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > ???

Last edited:

騎士の礼服 (レア+) (Knight's Formalwear Rare+), the tier 4 clothes for the maid, drops in 5-5 EX Maniac mode.

踊り子の衣装 (レア+) (Dancer Costume Rare+), the one for the red spear princess, drops in 2-3 and 2-4 EX Maniac.

騎士の礼服 (レア+) (Knight's Formalwear Rare+), the tier 4 clothes for the maid, drops in 5-5 EX Maniac mode.

踊り子の衣装 (レア+) (Dancer Costume Rare+), the one for the red spear princess, drops in 2-3 and 2-4 EX Maniac.

here...

Tier 4 Human Clothes Drop locations (MANIAC)

Blue H Girl - 6-4 & Tier 3 1-5
Purple H Girl - 5-4 , EX 5-5
Green H Girl - (Still trying to find non Bunny suit one)
Red H Girl - EX 2-5 & Tier 3 EX 4-5
Yellow H Girl - Bunny Suit EX 3-5, 4-5, EX 4-4 (Still trying to find non Bunny suit one)

I think T3 looks better than T4 though :/

The Bunny suit though, seems to drop from so many places I didn't bother writing them down.

nice game.
hope for gallery soon.

I'm sure of it (or.....not?)
Equipment for child > Just like XII said
Bikini armor > Spider (Giant)
Slave dress > Slime (Giant)
Bunny suit > Wolf (Giant) or Ogre (Giant)
Dress and wreath > Bat (Giant) or Horse (Giant)
Officer clothes (Purple haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > Plesio (Giant) or Squid (Giant)
Dancer clothes (Red haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > Eagle (Giant) or Bee (Giant)
sorry for my bad english :(

Officer clothes (Purple haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > Plesio (Giant) or Squid (Giant)
Dancer clothes (Red haired heroine tier 4 clothes) > Eagle (Giant) or Bee (Giant)

I can test these out :>

Edit:
Nope, got really bored after 3 rounds lol

Last edited:

I know i found a slave dress from the 6-1 maniac level (The one with the big red slime). So i can probably confirm that.

soo from what i see, giant enemies have alternate costumes in their drop list, these stuff helped by SSS777, multiple, and comradered +rep them if you think this are helpful
a little bit detailed:
  • ビキニアーマー(bikini armor) user: blue haired and red haired heroine, drop from giant spider (confirmed by me)
  • バニーガール(bunny girl/bunny suit) user: green haired and yellow haired heroine, drop from giant orc, giant wolf (confirmed by me at least on giant orc)
  • 西洋女神ドレス(western goddess dress/dress and wreath) user: blue haired and yellow haired heroine, drop from giant bat, giant horse (confirmed by me, but i actually just run 6-5)
  • 囚人服(prison uniform/slave dress) user: purple haired and green haired heroine, drop from giant slime, giant snake (confirmed by me at least on giant snake)
  • 踊り子の衣装(dancer's clothes) user: red haired heroine, drop from giant bee, giant falcon (confirmed by me, but i actually just run EX 2-5)
  • 騎士の礼服(knight's full dress/officer clothes) user: purple haired heroine, drop from giant octopus, giant lochness (confirmed by me, but i actually just run EX 5-5)
simplified:
  • bikini armor > 4-4 yeah i think i mistook 4-4 with 4-1 since there's no giant spider in 4-1
  • bunny girl > EX 3-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • western goddess dress > 6-5 since there's 2 giant bat and 2 giant horse there
  • prison uniform > 6-1 for giant slime, 6-2 for giant snake
  • dancer's clothes > EX 2-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • knight's full dress > EX 5-5 since both giant enemies are there
EDIT:for starting equipment and child's clothing so people won't be linked to multiple posts
i hope
  • starting equipment for the heroines > just like SSS777 said they're drop from slime who has the same element with the heroines, example red slime only drop clothes for the red haired heroine
  • equipment for child > their father, for example succubus clothes can be gotten from killing bat, her father

Last edited:

simplified:
  • bikini armor > 4-4 yeah i think i mistook 4-4 with 4-1 since there's no giant spider in 4-1
  • bunny girl > EX 3-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • western goddess dress > 6-5 since there's 2 giant bat and 2 giant horse there
  • prison uniform > 6-1 for giant slime, 6-2 for giant snake
  • dancer's clothes > EX 2-5 since both giant enemies are there
  • knight's full dress > EX 5-5 since both giant enemies are there

are these on any difficulty? o-o

Edit: Nvm about difficulty

and
Do you know the drop location for Bee-spider costume? one of my char is like... naked out of 6 kindda weird :/

hybrid's costume are all from 3-star EX stage hard mode reward, but i forgot which one
EDIT:
scylla's(wolf+octopus) costume are from 3-star EX 3-1 hard mode reward
alraune's(slime+tentacle) costume are from 3-star EX 3-2 hard mode reward
siren's(falcon+lochness) costume are from 3-star EX 4-1 hard mode reward
beelzebub's(hornet+spider) costume are from 3-star EX 4-2 hard mode reward
lilith's(snake+bat) costume are from 3-star EX 5-1 hard mode reward
bicorn's(orc+horse) costume are from 3-star EX 5-2 hard mode reward

Last edited:
Back