What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

Any chance you can add stat Reductions to the cheat menu too?
Shouldn't be too hard! I'll see what I can do!

Any update for this month? Dystopian said that we'll be getting the new version of Claire's Quest in January. I'm still waiting. x_x
Yes, this is my bad! I was swamped with my full-time work this month, which gave me very little time to actually do anything Dystopian Project-related. There should've been a simple artwork-addition update to the Dystopian Project in January but as things stand it's likely to be released 1st February instead as I try to pull an all-nighter or two

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shouldn't be too hard! I'll see what I can do!

Yes, this is my bad! I was swamped with my full-time work this month, which gave me very little time to actually do anything Dystopian Project-related. There should've been a simple artwork-addition update to the Dystopian Project in January but as things stand it's likely to be released 1st February instead as I try to pull an all-nighter or two
Take your time, my friend! I'm just waiting for the update. :D

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And here it is! This is version 0.6.3, a minor update that adds 1 new CG.

A full list of changes can be found on my Patreon!

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried the new version.
When you try to enter the refugee camp through the hidden entrance, you can't actually go into the camp because of the rock that is placed one tile above the tile you come out to and you can't go around it, because you'll just get transfered back to the other map.
Still nice, that you fixed it so that you can't talk to guardsman from there, but instead you have that problem now, so...

I hope you understand what I mean and I also hope I'm not stupid and did something wrong and it isn't even a bug.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a heads up, the kennel scene is sorta wonky, first try it said i dont have enough EP, so i revisited again after resting and still it said i have not enough EP. did a reload, this time i approached the guy with full EP, scene proceeded, scene concluded, but apparently i can still trigger the scene again despite having 0 EP. the scene also kept playing in the same fashion for both options.

either way, quite some significant additions when compared to the last time i tried the game, thumbs up!

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When you try to enter the refugee camp through the hidden entrance, you can't actually go into the camp because of the rock that is placed one tile above the tile you come out to and you can't go around it, because you'll just get transfered back to the other map.
Still nice, that you fixed it so that you can't talk to guardsman from there, but instead you have that problem now, so...

I hope you understand what I mean and I also hope I'm not stupid and did something wrong and it isn't even a bug.
I had the same problem. :(

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played this a while ago, fairly fun. Hope they changed some of the stuff, I just couldn't get into it.

The lack of ability to fight back, and I am not into BEING the person dominated. But it was amusing for a while. GL with your development though.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played the 0.6.3 version. Apart from the raven and eagle feathers as well as the poisoned whore quest, are there any more quest/activities that will raise your stats in the Rathpike area? Also the guy in the poisoned whore quest repeats his last dialogue after you finish their quest.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I want Ganassa to burn in hell.
And it makes me depressed, that old artist quit.
Ruined all the mood to play further with that ugly art.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

played the 0.6.3 version. Apart from the raven and eagle feathers as well as the poisoned whore quest, are there any more quest/activities that will raise your stats in the Rathpike area? Also the guy in the poisoned whore quest repeats his last dialogue after you finish their quest.
There are several in the 0.6 series - the Thieves questline is 3 quests in now, and there are a number of sidequests in Rathpike itself - these are discussed in more detail in my update threads.

I want Ganassa to burn in hell.
And it makes me depressed, that old artist quit.
Ruined all the mood to play further with that ugly art.
If it makes you feel better from 0.7 onwards we have momdadno, who also works on Seeds of Chaos, doing artwork for Claire's Quest because Ganassa's pace is albeit slow!

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok during the northmen questline I was able to get information from the customs officer by seducing him. I gained 1 intrigue as well as info that the crew are in the mines area. But after going there I was unable to find anything there to progress it.

I am unable to progress the thief quest where I was to non-violently punish the weaponsmith and reward the armorsmith.

How do you do this?

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok during the northmen questline I was able to get information from the customs officer by seducing him. I gained 1 intrigue as well as info that the crew are in the mines area. But after going there I was unable to find anything there to progress it.

I am unable to progress the thief quest where I was to non-violently punish the weaponsmith and reward the armorsmith.

How do you do this?
in that custom's office, there's order which says something like "send the low quality ores to weaponsmith and high quality ores to armorsmith" you just need to interchange them.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Agreeing to steal when talking to the pink haired guy results in the game freezing.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The option to whore on the street does nothing at the moment for some reason. Is this available in the later versions?

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not complete yet! The Patreon updates havemore detail about which quests are complete and which aren't!

Agreeing to steal when talking to the pink haired guy results in the game freezing.
That's a bug on my part. Please approach from the top, not the side.

The option to whore on the street does nothing at the moment for some reason. Is this available in the later versions?
Yes, it's available in the next update!

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey mate love your work, but I'm curious, umm how much in advance is the early access to the public access for the game and are there differences or nor really in the development releases?

Arkron

Reputation score

Yup. Same issue. My character is stuck there, right now, thanks to that misplaced rock, and I refuse to start over and NOT go there because I can't let that man without his medicine. :(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup. Same issue. My character is stuck there, right now, thanks to that misplaced rock, and I refuse to start over and NOT go there because I can't let that man without his medicine. :(
you can use Libellule's hook patcher it comes togeather with cheats like noclip, witch you can use on rock where you are stuck

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here is the latest public release version of 0.7.2 for Claire's Quest!

A full list of changes from the 0.6 series can be found on Patreon!

In response to an earlier query, maximum early access given is 1 week in advance, and there's no real significant differences in the release version!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've noticed that the text boxes describing the herbalist's monster-warding miasma as you approach her camp no longer exist, even though it's still referenced when you meet her. Is this a rewrite work-in-progress, or just an unintended quirk of the last patch?
Also, is there a guide anywhere for which questlines currently exist, and how far they go?