What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

Darktoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

And also, the only tag on this thread is "rpg maker mv" ;)

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get drunked four time, not drinked beer four time. There is lacking options to improve stats in village. If you not get level 5 in depravity, intrique and so on before coming you can't do anything beside getting money while working with baker and leave thins place. Boring....
That's not true.. You could get slime CG scene (although its Game Over after that :D ) You could learn lock picking and get 100 gold from the horse breeder. Then you have the toilet peeping scene. If done correctly, you can make a deal with him and give blowjobs for money, then you can distract the pawnbroker and get that necklace back and loot that broker , then you can also work as horse breeder (one time event). It depends on the order you do them.

Or you can tell about the old man to the inn and staying on the inn becomes forever or you can extract money from him yourself, for that you need good amount of defiance.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To sort of let you know what to look for/where to look, I've compiled a quick guide to the h-scenes that can be found so far:

PROLOGUE:
- Striptease (Refugee Camp)
- Blowjob (Refugee Camp)
- Groping (Refugee Camp)
- Slime Gameover (Hookton, Inn Basement)
- Blowjob (Hookton, Inn Toilet)
- Horse Handjob (Hookton, Stables)
- Whipping (Fort Amberley)

RATHPIKE:
- Anal Penetration (Rathpike West, Inn)
- Blowjob (Rathpike West, Brothel -> Alleyway)
- Penetration (Rathpike West, Brothel)
- Orgy (Rathpike West, Warehouse)
- Dog Penetration (Rathpike Countryside, Beachhouse)
- Dog Scene (Rathpike North, Kennels)
- Horse Scene (Rathpike West, Stables)

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait there was a H-scene with the dog at the beach house? I thought it was auto game over every time aside from the one with the dog biscuits.

Also how do you unlock the orgy at the warehouse? I don't recall Claire being interest in having sex and she just escaped from the warehouse with all the intel she needed.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the beachhouse, one of the options will lead to the scene, with dog biscuits being a safe escape option. In the warehouse, the orgy relies on a combination of Intrigue and Depravity IIRC, and relies on you talking to the foreman's daughter.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's not true.. You could get slime CG scene (although its Game Over after that :D ) You could learn lock picking and get 100 gold from the horse breeder. Then you have the toilet peeping scene. If done correctly, you can make a deal with him and give blowjobs for money, then you can distract the pawnbroker and get that necklace back and loot that broker , then you can also work as horse breeder (one time event). It depends on the order you do them.

Or you can tell about the old man to the inn and staying on the inn becomes forever or you can extract money from him yourself, for that you need good amount of defiance.
Except slime scenes all others not work. Guy next to chest in previous version teach lockpick not do it now (demand intrique or something?) As I mentioned earlier, scene in toilet demand 5 depravity - I have 4 and four times get drunked and always not found peeping. To start fire also need bigger stat, same as milking horse. But there is no way to improve nessesary stats!!!

Last edited:

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Except slime scenes all others not work. Guy next to chest in previous version teach lockpick not do it now (demand inrique or soething?) As I mentioned earlier, scene in toilet demand 5 depravity - I have 4 and four times get drunked and always not found peeping. To start fire also need bigger stat, same as milking horse. But there is no way to improve nessesary stats!!!
Are you making sure to get the most out of each stat before entering town? You should focus on one or at most two stats. I know I've hit 5 depravity in earlier versions and around the same in intrigue and defiance but on different play throughs. One annoying thing is if you miss a little bit of everything and can't access these scenes there is no way to catch up stat points.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you making sure to get the most out of each stat before entering town? You should focus on one or at most two stats. I know I've hit 5 depravity in earlier versions and around the same in intrigue and defiance but on different play throughs. One annoying thing is if you miss a little bit of everything and can't access these scenes there is no way to catch up stat points.
What about the cheat menu?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have to hit Hookton after basically acing the refugee camp to get more than one or two things out of it. I suggested to Dystopian that he make learning to lockpick give +1 Intrigue, to help with the strict requirements from- and lack of ways to boost- that stat. I don't remember his answer, but he eventually raised the Intrigue requirement to even learn to lockpick in the first place. If you don't save the guy in the forest, lie to him about his dead girlfriend, and then pay the old man to smuggle you into Hookton, you're going to have really limited options when you get there.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have you considered adding a choice to stay with the baker in hrookton? it just heart breaks me to know that kid is not going to see his father, and now the new thing hes attached to is leaving him. that like losing your father twice :( :(

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I found saving the guy in the forest as kind of confusing at first, as I didn't know how to do it and I kept missing it most of the time. So my options were limited because I missed the chance to get the intrigue from him on the first try, something which continues to piss me off to no end.

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with any new updates with this, is it possible to include a save or a skip button so people can skip the opening, (get to first town) because when you have played past versions of a game and need to play the parts you already cleared again and again with each update, you eventually stop bothering with it all together (happens to me personally a fair amount with some games, have not bothered with the past few updates as a result) HOWEVER the stuff I have seen, is fairly top notch, keep up the good work.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh, there's a lot of beast content so far. I thought the beast stuff was supposed to come later in the cultist path. If you are still doing the branching paths after getting to the continent that is. I haven't heard news about that in a while. But I like the content in Rathpike, it's good.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there should be few events to improve stats in city. Mayby something with few refugees inright upper corner, or with baker son. Lack possibility to improve really impede game here.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey does anyone have saves for the game? I saved my game to my external HDD but it turns out the HDD malfunctioned and wiped, I lost all the games I downloaded over the past 3 years and all the saves I had for them. Fuck my life.

If anyone has the saves which include that guy you save at the beginning and all the scenes up until Rathpike, please say so, I'm in serious need of the damn save. This is freaking nightmare for me right now as I'm trying to figure out how much hentai and movies I lost. And trust me I lost a couple of hundred gigs.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh, there's a lot of beast content so far. I thought the beast stuff was supposed to come later in the cultist path. If you are still doing the branching paths after getting to the continent that is. I haven't heard news about that in a while. But I like the content in Rathpike, it's good.
There were posts around page 17-18 that talked about which fetishes are going to be found where. Rathpike is where the content you're talking about is focused.

Last edited:
OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Except slime scenes all others not work. Guy next to chest in previous version teach lockpick not do it now (demand intrique or something?) As I mentioned earlier, scene in toilet demand 5 depravity - I have 4 and four times get drunked and always not found peeping. To start fire also need bigger stat, same as milking horse. But there is no way to improve nessesary stats!!!
What you say makes sense. I've added a few attribute-boosting opportunities in Hookton itself to try and mitigate this issue! Otherwise, the Cheat menu currently exists because the game's final balance hasn't been figured out yet.

have you considered adding a choice to stay with the baker in hrookton? it just heart breaks me to know that kid is not going to see his father, and now the new thing hes attached to is leaving him. that like losing your father twice :( :(
Straight shota was definitely something I wanted to include. But, the problems with publishing it both on here, on Patreon, and elsewhere, means it's on pause for now. Still thinking of a way to circumvent it.

with any new updates with this, is it possible to include a save or a skip button so people can skip the opening, (get to first town) because when you have played past versions of a game and need to play the parts you already cleared again and again with each update, you eventually stop bothering with it all together (happens to me personally a fair amount with some games, have not bothered with the past few updates as a result) HOWEVER the stuff I have seen, is fairly top notch, keep up the good work.
That makes sense to me. I've included a skip option in the next verison. ;)

Rathpike was where I meant for most of the bestiality content to be at actually! Valos is probably gonna be futa. The other two cities, not decided yet!

Also, the public release for 0.8.1 is due out on 7th May!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the Shota content, why not add it as an Optional Free DLC to download? Then you wouldnt really need to include it in the base game for stuff. I forget where i read someone was planning to do that with their game also.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the Shota content, why not add it as an Optional Free DLC to download? Then you wouldnt really need to include it in the base game for stuff. I forget where i read someone was planning to do that with their game also.
Makes it overly complicated. Say I added the shota content. I make it a separate expansion pack. Every time I update the game, I need to take out the shota content, upload the game, and then put the shota content back, and upload another version of the game. In the event of any bugfixes, I have to do this all over again, constantly taking out and putting back any scenes with shota.

The solution would be to wait for the game to be totally complete, and then add in the shota. But that would mean you'd be waiting about 2 years, which is the time I estimate Claire's Quest will take to finish.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Makes it overly complicated. Say I added the shota content. I make it a separate expansion pack. Every time I update the game, I need to take out the shota content, upload the game, and then put the shota content back, and upload another version of the game. In the event of any bugfixes, I have to do this all over again, constantly taking out and putting back any scenes with shota.

The solution would be to wait for the game to be totally complete, and then add in the shota. But that would mean you'd be waiting about 2 years, which is the time I estimate Claire's Quest will take to finish.
Can't you put it by a cheat code? So it's not technically there, but it's there.