What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

So, Good job on releasing 0.7.2 on time Architect. Here are some of my thoughts on playing this version.

1) I noticed that, the books which details some backstory are missing. Both from Claire's initial home and from the knight's place on Refugee Camp.

2) In hookton Arear, previously the slimes were impossible to navigate and steal that treasure. Glad to see that, they have been weakened a little and now it can be done with little effort.

3) There's no indicator to show how much gold you have. Its shown only when you are about to buy something. Ideally this would be perfect, except you need to raise 100/200 to get out of hookton and there's no way of telling how much gold you have and how much more you need unless you go to a store and try to buy something.

4) Noticed there's a fame bar now, dunno what its meant to be.

5) In Hookton Inn, the Wine is missing from the Shop menu. Also, the beer is supposed to make Claire's dizzy in 25% chance (1 in 4) but that's not the case. I had to drink 10 beer to make her dizzy.

6) After the dinner with that bakery women, the storyline halts there and you can work for her forever without making any advance. May be the players should be informed of that.

7) In the Pawn shop, you have to actually select "I have to something to sell" to buy anything (or Lock pics) Which is weird. Some players might miss this due to this confusing option.

8) I like the idea of braching stories and Claire's specific stats increase/decrease depending upon the choice we make, how about adding those stats difference on the choices, (lot of game do that). So that its easier for players who want to explore every path.

9) May be adding a confirmation dialog when the choice the player makes them go to new arena/stage ?? So that the players are better informed of the consequences ??

10) I like how you expanded Gallery section to include game endings too, but right now there's no way to rewatch the slime ending scene.

11) In doing Thieves Guild Questline, after completing first quest, Claire is said to be taking some rest and it cuts to a blackscreen and she is at the same spot only. But after completing 2nd quest, she is actually hiding in the basement hideout. Considering the 2nd quest requires you to have a dog treats to make it safely and that dog treat is given to you by a fellow member in underground hideout, shouldn't claire be shown to take rest in hideout after finishing 1st quest??

(Will post more, after I play rathpike too)

And thanks a ton for this wonderful game!! Looking forward to more of it.

Last edited:

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug which makes the screen go black but the game still works, the only fix is to go to gallery and trigger any sex scene, when its finished the game returns to normal.

Alright, the bug is activated when you approach the fatso in rathpike inn for anal sex for money (after you have seduced him) The CG scenes show up if you have enough EP, but if you don't have enough EP, you get black screen.

Also in money for sex thing, CG stays black while they were foreplaying and CG correctly shows up when they start the sex. But in the 1st seduction scene, the CG starts when they are in foreplay itself and its kinda jarring to read the description says they are standing but the pic depicts something else. I hope i made myself clear.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In newest version I come to village thru hidden road but I not found any way here to improve my stats. I get defiance=1, depravity=4, seduction=4,intrigue=2 . And all thing I tried need more.

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In newest version I come to village thru hidden road but I not found any way here to improve my stats. I get defiance=1, depravity=4, seduction=4,intrigue=2 . And all thing I tried need more.

You need to lie about marie('s body) to get +1 Intrigue, then going through smuggling route gives you +2 Intrigue. So you'll enter hookton village with 3 intrigues. With that 3, you can light the firewood outside pawnshop to get +1 Intrigue. With that you'll get a total of 4 intrigue.

or if you have low depravity, when claire catches the old man peeking, she will have two options - to tell on him (+1 Def) or Demand restituition (+1 Int)

if she has high depravity, when claire catches the old man peeking, she will have option to perform for him which will give you (+1 Dep) and eventually seduction (iirc) when blowing him.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's +1 Depravity to "give him a show" in the WC, telling him to come hither afterward is +1 Seduction.

Side note, does anybody know what the trigger condition for the different drunken assault scenes outside the Rathpike inn are? I'm assuming it's defiance, but I don't know how high.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey who did you need to speak about Marie's body to? I can't find the person.

Also I think I'm running into some trouble with that tigerlily flower, I can't find the oasis from before now.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, just a general question, how many events are in Rathpike. I mean quests and things of interest.

I've run into a bit of corner and I don't know where to go now. Seriously, how many quests in total were there for Rathpike? Also is the underground events active, I don't think I've seen anything to trigger those events.

A little help would be appreciated.

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey who did you need to speak about Marie's body to? I can't find the person.

Also I think I'm running into some trouble with that tigerlily flower, I can't find the oasis from before now.
He stays at the entrance to the camp after you wake him up.

I haven't explored that part in this version, ill update it once i get there

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He stays at the entrance to the camp after you wake him up.

I haven't explored that part in this version, ill update it once i get there
Okay thanks, and alright I didn't immediately figure out how to wake that fellow up. My bad.

In any event, do you happen to know how many events or quests there are to complete in Rathpike? I've done all the thieves guild quests, I think for now. But were there other faction quests?

Also I'm trying to figure out if the underground events are available, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to start those ones.

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's +1 Depravity to "give him a show" in the WC, telling him to come hither afterward is +1 Seduction.

Side note, does anybody know what the trigger condition for the different drunken assault scenes outside the Rathpike inn are? I'm assuming it's defiance, but I don't know how high.
I get drunked 3 times but always Claire not found anything. How many times she must go to toilet drunked to find a peeping ?

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay thanks, and alright I didn't immediately figure out how to wake that fellow up. My bad.

In any event, do you happen to know how many events or quests there are to complete in Rathpike? I've done all the thieves guild quests, I think for now. But were there other faction quests?

Also I'm trying to figure out if the underground events are available, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to start those ones.

Let me see..
  • there's the thieves Quest line which consists of two quests
  • there's a stallion breeding quest (side event) but for that you need a breeder's certificate from hookton
  • there's kennel side event where depending on your choice, claire will be ravaged by those dogs
  • there's investigate the pub quest
  • there's sally's restaurent quest
  • there's poisoned lover quest
  • there's a one time event, where a drunk claire will be raped depending on her defiance
  • there's rathpike inn side quest (you can earn movie by cleaning those rooms or seduce a rich fatso and get fucked for money
  • there's also a brothel whoring quest (but i havn't tried yet)

BTW - I still cannot find that antidote for the poison. It was easily found in previous versions, but now the map has expanded, i can't find it

Also, how to advance the sally's quest?? I found out that her fish shipments are missing because a sea monster is attacking those ships, but i can't pass this information to sally, it still says like "i haven't figured out yet". So am i missing something or is it the bug??

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get drunked 3 times but always Claire not found anything. How many times she must go to toilet drunked to find a peeping ?
I think its little buggy. Ideally the chance of claire getting drunk from beer is 25%. So roughly she should get drunk every 4 drink of beer. Her drunk state is indicated by some symbol on her status, then you have to use the girl's bathroom which will trigger the peeping scene (

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let me see..
  • there's the thieves Quest line which consists of two quests
  • there's a stallion breeding quest (side event) but for that you need a breeder's certificate from hookton
  • there's kennel side event where depending on your choice, claire will be ravaged by those dogs
  • there's investigate the pub quest
  • there's sally's restaurent quest
  • there's poisoned lover quest
  • there's a one time event, where a drunk claire will be raped depending on her defiance
  • there's rathpike inn side quest (you can earn movie by cleaning those rooms or seduce a rich fatso and get fucked for money
  • there's also a brothel whoring quest (but i havn't tried yet)

BTW - I still cannot find that antidote for the poison. It was easily found in previous versions, but now the map has expanded, i can't find it

Also, how to advance the sally's quest?? I found out that her fish shipments are missing because a sea monster is attacking those ships, but i can't pass this information to sally, it still says like "i haven't figured out yet". So am i missing something or is it the bug??
Ah thanks, I think I've done most of them.

Same with the Sally quest, I don't think it's bugged mate, I think it's incomplete like the storyline for the bread maker and her son, that's incomplete right now. I think it's being left for a later date.

As for the tigerlily that you need for the cure, that's also incompletely maybe, since I've been around the entire map, I can't find it, I've tried a cave which is currently inaccessible and so forth, I think maybe that one's also unfinished until a later update.

Also how did you seduce the guy at the inn? Did you need high seduction or what?

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the fellow at the Inn that lusts after you while you're cleaning, the trick is to NOT try to seduce him - he'll eventually go after you.

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks, I think I've done most of them.

Same with the Sally quest, I don't think it's bugged mate, I think it's incomplete like the storyline for the bread maker and her son, that's incomplete right now. I think it's being left for a later date.

As for the tigerlily that you need for the cure, that's also incompletely maybe, since I've been around the entire map, I can't find it, I've tried a cave which is currently inaccessible and so forth, I think maybe that one's also unfinished until a later update.

Also how did you seduce the guy at the inn? Did you need high seduction or what?
I think the dev forgot to place the antidote on the new map. I remember completing that quest in previous version.

I don't think Sally's quest is incomplete because right now we already gather the intel about her missing shipments, its only small work to inform sally about that.

Regarding seducing that guy at the inn, you need high seduction and you have to go slow on him (work on him for 2 or 3 days)

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sally's quest seems bugged, can't seem to be able to head the direction of the map I need to go. Guard is blocking the pass.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Which RTP is needed for this game? I'm probably blind and it's somewhere obvious, but I just can't find it.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Which RTP is needed for this game? I'm probably blind and it's somewhere obvious, but I just can't find it.

From screen shots its looks rpg MV, but i don't think that MV needs rtp at all

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think its little buggy. Ideally the chance of claire getting drunk from beer is 25%. So roughly she should get drunk every 4 drink of beer. Her drunk state is indicated by some symbol on her status, then you have to use the girl's bathroom which will trigger the peeping scene (
I get drunked four time, not drinked beer four time. There is lacking options to improve stats in village. If you not get level 5 in depravity, intrique and so on before coming you can't do anything beside getting money while working with baker and leave thins place. Boring....

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Says it uses MV in the credits section of the first post and no, MV doesn't have an RTP.