What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Dystopian Project] Claire's Quest

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Claire's Quest

Is 0.3 link on first page same as one on fourth?

Chaos Marine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A minor bug but in Lower Mingleton, you can step onto the left chimney tile.

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Chaos Marine
Noted, I'll fix the pathing for that. Thanks!

@Sir-Sabin
Yes, I'm toying with the idea of both you, as a madame, owning more slaves and training them, or you being enslaved as little more than a breeding animal.

@kayhole
Yes.

@AllenAndArth
Already fixed in next release, thanks anyway! Debug tool is not supposed to be perfect, as it messes up a lot of the routine.

@YaliJin + saviliana
X-Rays and cross-sections will be hard to do, as are animations, because I barely have time to get the coding/mapping/design aspects done, let alone devote time to drawing out and animating more things. It would likely cause my already-slow release times to triple.

@lacoka12
I'm experimenting with it. I need an on-hand spriter and artist before I can do things like that, but yes, that's definitely an open option.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Chaos Marine
Noted, I'll fix the pathing for that. Thanks!

@Sir-Sabin
Yes, I'm toying with the idea of both you, as a madame, owning more slaves and training them, or you being enslaved as little more than a breeding animal.

@kayhole
Yes.

@AllenAndArth
Already fixed in next release, thanks anyway! Debug tool is not supposed to be perfect, as it messes up a lot of the routine.

@YaliJin + saviliana
X-Rays and cross-sections will be hard to do, as are animations, because I barely have time to get the coding/mapping/design aspects done, let alone devote time to drawing out and animating more things. It would likely cause my already-slow release times to triple.

@lacoka12
I'm experimenting with it. I need an on-hand spriter and artist before I can do things like that, but yes, that's definitely an open option.
Just tried the game out. WOW! I am really enjoying what you got so far. Nice job. :) Where is the 0.4 link? i have the 0.3 >.<

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried the game out. WOW! I am really enjoying what you got so far. Nice job. :) Where is the 0.4 link? i have the 0.3 >.<
Read carefully. Version 0.4 is not released yet.

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't seen this update in a long time. How's progress?

Reactions: Kat

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haven't seen this update in a long time. How's progress?
I recommend you look 3 posts above yours. That's the dev, talking about progress in the game less than two days before your post. Also, the first post was updated at the same time.

I suggest reading a bit in the future.

Reactions: Kat

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recommend you look 3 posts above yours. That's the dev, talking about progress in the game less than two days before your post. Also, the first post was updated at the same time.

I suggest reading a bit in the future.
Well gee, ya didn't have to be so harsh about it...

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A few small bugs in version 0.3:
1) Refugee camp (Map 001), event ID 024 (the crate with the morsel): the event has wrong priority - it should be "Same as Characters", not "Below Characters"
2) Fort Oustmark (Map 008), event ID 017 (the bread on the table next to the blowjob soldier): Wrong priority again - it should be "Same as Characters", not "Below Characters"
3) In the Temple, after you light a candle for the Dark God, if you try to go to the left you always get the "A fervent chanting can be heard coming from the room beyond, complimented by ecstastic moans..." message even after the futa scene is over and the four nuns are no longer there. I suggest changing this so that after the futa scene Clair can go back to that room any time without having to confirm if she wants to
4) Hamley's Shop (Map 014), event ID 001 (the warning when she approaches the stairs). There are two things wrong with that event:
- because it is triggered by action button it never actually triggers and Clair can reach the stairs just fine. I think it's supposed to be triggered by Player Touch instead of Action Button, however see the following issue
- the way it is set up the event would make it impossible to reach the stairs because it would trigger every time Clair steps on it

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey any idea how long untill the next patch is released? really looking forward to it

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey any idea how long untill the next patch is released? really looking forward to it
I would say the obvious answer to your question is no. Developer updates first post when he updates game and posts at end of thread. So simply subscribe to the thread and when he updates, you will know.

Bumping thread gives us who are following it false hope. :(

Mister2332

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so the games been discontinued or something? OP hasn't been on since 5th of August

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not usually discontinued until the developer says it is. A two month break does not mean it is dead. It takes a long freaking time to complete a game. Especially, for a one man development team.

I am hoping to see more, I liked the start to this game!

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have 0.4 or 0.3? Looks like mediafire links dead...:(

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have 0.4 or 0.3? Looks like mediafire links dead...:(
Copy and paste url to new tab.

mediafire.com/download/e9wgipai1fkq79y/CLAIRE'S_QUEST_0.3.exe

NEVER click Mediafire link from here. Doing so tells Mediafire that this site has the link. Mediafire won't accept referrals from this forum and will investigate if there is a copyright issue.

0.4 has not been released.

Last edited:

Rezilia

Reputation score

FINALLY (verified)!

Okay, so I'd like to say that I LOVE the game as it is now.

I was wondering how battles would work, if they were combination-based etc, and whether or not we can have party members. I'm moving to a nation soon where H content is either illegal OR frowned upon (when using a VPN), so I need to determine whether or not this game is worth checking up on.

Also, how often do you release updates?

Thank you and excellent game! ^^

--

Suggestion:

Add a Dirty or similarly-named stat determined by how many gross things you are willing to do and thus are. It won't be like Hygiene where it depletes, but instead like the other four stats - when you reach certain levels, you forever lose the ability to talk to some people but gain access to gross scenes and insane cash on others.

This would be a difficult route, as it could affect things like transportation - you'd have to be shipped over an ocean with pigs instead of like a normal person, for example. You may also access sewers and special enemies/allies like sludge slimes and rat people. There may also be a secret deity to pay homage to that covers such things, found by entering a dumpster behind the temple or something.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sad MGU was canceled : ( epic game it was.
not a bad plot for this.
i like the concept of monsters being tired of be hunted by heros lol...