What's new

ACT [ えびせんワークス ] [Ebisen Works] Trouble Travel Spirit Road / トラブル・トラベル ~精霊の道~ (RJ289953) (RE289953)

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
RJ289953_img_main[1].jpg

Demo on store page. Previous games were Castle Evil & Heroine Syndicate

Description: 2D top down action adventure game in the classic Zelda tradition. Interconnected zones that make up a larger world map.

Arrow keys or mouse click to move. Z interacts, or attacks if you pull out your sword (C sheaths / unsheaths ). I guess magic on X (haven't unlocked it in demo so far). There's a bit of time from what appears to be an extended tutorial (and you need to run a gauntlet of enemies across several zones) before you get your sword though. Presumably also has all the RPG gear upgrade trappings. Rest at beds to pass time and regen HP. This does go very text heavy, so its difficult to sort out all the potential mechanics from what I played of the demo - there might be a more detailed alchemy situation going on too.

Preview video indicates puzzles as well, and there is a forest maze puzzle thing right before dungeon #1. Seems to be quite a few dungeons to conquer on the world map, though I have no idea how to bring up the full map after I opened it once accidentally

HContent: Get knocked down (depleted blue and/or green bars?) and enemies will shuffle over and rape if you fail a trivial QTE. Pixel sprite sex on the main screen & reflected in the side portrait. There are game over sequences, then you get shunted over to an angel to revive (at last rest point) or load a save. There are many status effects that seem to be tracked, actual impact I have no idea.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games because hentai section is for locked badOP threads.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So anyone know the console code?Or maybe a save? This game is really is text heavy.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Left ctrl to make text go faster. D to fall down so that enemies can grab you.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About time someone made a thread about this game. Been waiting on a save file for a little while since I'm having a bit of a difficult time navigating through the quests since there are some key objectives I'm not quite understanding.

Besides that, they added in subtle animations for the h-animations now compared to Minerva and the others. I haven't come across a prostitution aspect yet though.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
oh hey it's from ebisen.
Any plans from him to translate this to english like Castle Evil ?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
this one its so confusing as hell.. its there a game over?.. also what to do after reaching the cave or building after being ambushed by bandits and uncloted. i talk with everyone there but still have a green cursor asking to to the first room

ADM

Reputation score
I actually wanted to play this one, but I don't understand jack shit and textractor can't hook this game very well.

I did figure out a way to unlock the gallery anims, though. Just go to your save folder and edit the "ASA" file. All the entries should have "=2" at the end.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having beat the game, I have a question... Is there any point to the little lizards that you find around the map? They seem to chase you if you've been fucked enough, but they don't ever do anything.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
If your health ever hits 0, you can press R to trigger a game over scene. You wake up afterwards in front of an angel and talking to her puts you back in the game. Top option loads a save, middle option auto-respawns you at the "nearest" bed.

Be aware that "nearest" is sometimes a full zone away.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
this one its so confusing as hell.. its there a game over?.. also what to do after reaching the cave or building after being ambushed by bandits and uncloted. i talk with everyone there but still have a green cursor asking to to the first room
Usually if a green arrow stays at a building it means you either need to talk to someone or do something. You can't leave the first town until you make a potion and talk to everyone in all the marked buildings.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Pleasantly surprised by how fappable this game is; a rare find.

Amgresr

Reputation score
Any know how to use full screen? Whenever I select the option it just show a portion of the screen.

S

SDoomas

Any know how to use full screen? Whenever I select the option it just show a portion of the screen.
Bruh just hit Alt+F4 lel

Just slap Alt+Enter, should work like a charm. Never had an issue with using the full-screen option in game though. So that may not work out if you're having issues playing it in that regard?

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Guys I need some help with this part of the 6th dungeon.
What do I do after grabbing this piece ? I went all around the dungeon trying everything already too...

cell943

Reputation score
Just buy Lossless Scaling. It's invaluable for games of this nature. It's only a couple dollars, and it'll save you from ever having to ask this question again. Not to mention that being able to apply anti-aliasing to some games makes them look dope.

Amgresr

Reputation score
Just buy Lossless Scaling. It's invaluable for games of this nature. It's only a couple dollars, and it'll save you from ever having to ask this question again. Not to mention that being able to apply anti-aliasing to some games makes them look dope.
Still not working for me. Every other game i have goes full screen perfectly fine but for some reason this ONE game wont. I tried ALT + Enter still a no go.

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im stuck here not sure what to do with blue door
1592688087339.png

Last edited by a moderator: