What's new

ACT [ えびせんワークス ] [Ebisen Works] Trouble Travel Spirit Road / トラブル・トラベル ~精霊の道~ (RJ289953) (RE289953)

S

SDoomas

im stuck here not sure what to do with blue door
Equip the ball you got, and pull it out after you have your weapon out, and you're in front of the door. Should be X button I believe, but you'll see the icon for it on one of your buttons in the GUI.

Still not working for me. Every other game i have goes full screen perfectly fine but for some reason this ONE game wont. I tried ALT + Enter still a no go.
What OS are you using? Can you use the Windows Compatibility Troubleshooter for the game's exe?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Try borderless lossless scaling or whatever the fuck the prorgram is called. Works like a charm.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the place where you can get a lady to follow you and there's a maze forest to the northeast. Really sucks that you can't text hook this game.

S

SDoomas

I'm stuck at the place where you can get a lady to follow you and there's a maze forest to the northeast. Really sucks that you can't text hook this game.
The rocks indicate the direct opposite way to go. Took me forever to figure out. If a rock's on the right road, go left.

cell943

Reputation score
Still not working for me. Every other game i have goes full screen perfectly fine but for some reason this ONE game wont. I tried ALT + Enter still a no go.
Just to be clear, you actually purchased Lossless Scaling? In that case, you need to focus on the game (click on its screen to where you can control the character), and then press the hotkey combination you set up in Lossless Scaling (it defaults to ctrl+alt+S). If it's not clear, you have to actually have Lossless Scaling open when you press the hotkey combo.
It's best to just set LS to Auto and Nearest, unless you need something different. You can try running LS in admin also.

Try borderless lossless scaling or whatever the fuck the prorgram is called. Works like a charm.
There's Borderless Gaming and Lossless Scaling. LS is a much better program.

sabbbo

Reputation score
does anyone know what the option says? aside from the music and sound options

1597063653623.png

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How are you applying it? Is there some way we can help?
Btw, dude, just use Google Lens. @sabbbo
It's awesome

Marx

Lurker
Reputation score
Ebisen can make such bangers, but when you look at the other half of the catalogue Ebison formed it's a buncha weird shit.

I've been waiting on Castle Evil 2 forever. But I don't think Ebisen stays on the same idea for long.