What's new

RPG Patreon Active Scat Loli Ryona Guro [eccma417] LonaRPG

Reputation score
Well this isn't their first attempt on a game, their first was on 4chan and they went bonkers as well. Though they're not racist, they just don't like the Chicoms and well I can't blame them.
I think LonaRPG is a solo project compared to the Feira Quest team set up, unless he teamed up with another dev. I also definitely think Eccma416 is racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic, etc.. etc... Him not giving a fuck about the consequences of being so public about it is part of his appeal to all his subscribers. Still all the icky baggage is a totally a minor thing issue compared to his mental health issues. This rabbit hole goes way beyond his cringey CHINA BAD soapboxing. His fanbox and subscribestar comments pointed me to his Itch.io page and holy fuck this guy is having a mental fit right now after he got kicked off DLsite.

crazyECC.PNG

Its the indy eroge dev curse, they either suffer a some horrible wasting disease or they go start swirling down the drain of fucking crazy homeless guy at the bus pulling off his pants and shitting in aisle.

crazierECC.PNG

This is pretty entertaining though at the end of this episode I hope it doesn't end up with him throwing himself in front of an MRT train.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe, but it's always nice to see people that won't bend the knee.
I agree. Just unfortunate that it ends up happening in a place like LonaRPG, and not where it should. This game is pretty grimey, enough that i unwatched the thread because it's a bit too far into the disgusting side for me, but i check back to see if anything changed every now and then if i notice it on the first page.

it's kindof one of those "ya gotta choose where you make a stand" and a intentionally grimey, gritty, and rough dark-fantasy rape game isn't exactly the prime spot for it, imho.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't see anything that is incorrect in those posts.

As for the proper place to do it... I dunno, the other side stuffs propaganda into any medium they get their hands on, there's plenty of woke h-games. They all go tits up too though.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You're right, though I doubt the guy actually read the sellers agreement. Which basically says keep the political shit to the minimum, they've held directly to that since the site came online. And it was directly due to aum shinrikyo crazy shit in the sites early days. Getchu is even worse on well every single front.
>You'll never experience a dating sim staring Fat Anime Jesus
:cry:

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think LonaRPG is a solo project compared to the Feira Quest team set up, unless he teamed up with another dev. I also definitely think Eccma416 is racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic, etc.. etc... Him not giving a fuck about the consequences of being so public about it is part of his appeal to all his subscribers. Still all the icky baggage is a totally a minor thing issue compared to his mental health issues. This rabbit hole goes way beyond his cringey CHINA BAD soapboxing. His fanbox and subscribestar comments pointed me to his Itch.io page and holy fuck this guy is having a mental fit right now after he got kicked off DLsite.

View attachment 39527

Its the indy eroge dev curse, they either suffer a some horrible wasting disease or they go start swirling down the drain of fucking crazy homeless guy at the bus pulling off his pants and shitting in aisle.

View attachment 39528

This is pretty entertaining though at the end of this episode I hope it doesn't end up with him throwing himself in front of an MRT train.
Didn't know Onision was the dev on this game.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think LonaRPG is a solo project compared to the Feira Quest team set up, unless he teamed up with another dev. I also definitely think Eccma416 is racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic, etc.. etc... Him not giving a fuck about the consequences of being so public about it is part of his appeal to all his subscribers. ....

Don't really see that, he's not racist, bigoted? Yep, so are most people and playing tropes doesn't make one anti-semetic either. Otherwise Mel Brooks would have to kill himself, not that very special people in literature and the film industry have been trying to drive him out of the industry for 20 years , which is now getting worse with the current neo-puritanism and neo-racism messages. But he is pointing out the gigantic faults in the US for example with black on asian crime, which is somewhere around 70-90% in most major cities(NYC, Chicago, Portland, DC) and the cesspool of cities in SoCal.

And the fact that pointing this out is "racist" and of course one can't forget all those suddenly newly popping up "stop asian hate" groups which are claiming that it's whites attacking asians(this is racist). And being asian myself, there are places I never want to go again. Inside 12 mile rd in Detroit, and anywhere in Atlanta or Chicago. SanFran of 20 years ago isn't the one of today, you're safer off heading to the Riverside area and hanging out with gangbanging Chicanos.

Even in my own country, attacks on asians are done by blacks, not whites, not natives, not really anyone else. Pointing out the crime disparity being perpetrated by one group of people "is racist" according to some throbbing big galaxy brains these days. OTOH, progressives, media, special interest groups will all screech from the sun that it's "all whites fault" that blacks are doing this, which actually is racist. Wanting to fix those communities is racist. Wanting to throw large amounts of money and hope it goes away? Not racist. Just avoid the open gun battles in the streets, in a country where it's almost impossible to own a handgun for private use and not on a range.

And with that I've said my piece.

>You'll never experience a dating sim staring Fat Anime Jesus
:cry:
That's okay, sounds like a total niche title I could ignore.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Don't really see that, he's not racist, bigoted? Yep, so are most people and playing tropes doesn't make one anti-semetic either. Otherwise Mel Brooks would have to kill himself, not that very special people in literature and the film industry have been trying to drive him out of the industry for 20 years , which is now getting worse with the current neo-puritanism and neo-racism messages. But he is pointing out the gigantic faults in the US for example with black on asian crime, which is somewhere around 70-90% in most major cities(NYC, Chicago, Portland, DC) and the cesspool of cities in SoCal.

And the fact that pointing this out is "racist" and of course one can't forget all those suddenly newly popping up "stop asian hate" groups which are claiming that it's whites attacking asians(this is racist). And being asian myself, there are places I never want to go again. Inside 12 mile rd in Detroit, and anywhere in Atlanta or Chicago. SanFran of 20 years ago isn't the one of today, you're safer off heading to the Riverside area and hanging out with gangbanging Chicanos.

Even in my own country, attacks on asians are done by blacks, not whites, not natives, not really anyone else. Pointing out the crime disparity being perpetrated by one group of people "is racist" according to some throbbing big galaxy brains these days. OTOH, progressives, media, special interest groups will all screech from the sun that it's "all whites fault" that blacks are doing this, which actually is racist. Wanting to fix those communities is racist. Wanting to throw large amounts of money and hope it goes away? Not racist. Just avoid the open gun battles in the streets, in a country where it's almost impossible to own a handgun for private use and not on a range.

And with that I've said my piece.

That's okay, sounds like a total niche title I could ignore.
It always starts with the use of "facts" to discriminate against a group of people. Once you start antagonizing people just based on their race, that's racism. You are right in the sense that it may not be racist to state a fact (Most NBA players are black) but it is racist to make an assumptions of people based on that fact (Someone is black, therefore they are good at basketball).

eccma, being the angry person he is, mostly chooses the latter. I'd bet people would be a lot more sympathetic to him if he didn't constantly attack the groups who actually wanna play his game...

Reputation score
But he is pointing out the gigantic faults in the US for example with black on asian crime, which is somewhere around 70-90% in most major cities(NYC, Chicago, Portland, DC) and the cesspool of cities in SoCal.
Woah, woah, woah. Don't be calling SoCal a cesspool. We're one the best places to live in the US. We got beautiful beaches, plenty of good jobs, In&Out, Anime Expo, San Diego Comic Con, Disneyland, the 7th Pacific Fleet shipyards, Camp Pendleton, Miramar MCAS, and best Dim Sum on the West Coast. (Yes i'm calling you out Bay Area people) Also blacks do not commit the majority of hate crime incidents against asians in SoCal, its poor whites from the Inland Empire. You been been huffing too much extra dookie MAGA Jenkem man and Tucker Carlson Rooftop Korean NRA pitches.

Also ECCMA416 is hella racis, he don't even deny it, its his brand at this point. You can't be documenting your racial slurs in your Git and not expect that kind of perception.

cien02.png
I can't really blame him on a financial level when you see how much bank he pulls with Subscribestar and Fanbox with this kind of animosity he generates
subscribestarECCMA.PNG

The dude makes over a grand in USD in Subscribestar alone. This is not counting his Pixiv Fanbox. Thats over 27500 NTD. That's a decent chunk of change in Taiwan for a shut-in. The game is less about honest loli buggery survival sim adventure and more about getting political junkies to crowdfund him while he pushes less and less substantial updates. This is especially true now that he's been deplatformed from more and more digital distributors and mainstream crowdfunding sites. Its a sad state of affairs, cause the game has potential, but it just keeps getting ground down by its creator's obsession with being a massive cunt to all the companies and people he interacts with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As I said before, keep it at least slightly on topic. You can talk about the dev and his political/social views, but keep actual politics and social discussion to a minimum.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think I've seen ALL the mods come running like this in a while.
Draw your own conclusions.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No, we're still missing Jesus.

oneloliman

Reputation score

View attachment 39527

View attachment 39528

Bhahahaha.. this is kinda funny but sad at the same time. This is the kinda shit you read when shitposting in /pol/. Hilarious at first, then you realize he's not joking at all, and that's a commerce platform, not an imageboard.
Now, on the serious note, though. This game most likely won't be finished. Is there any chance to modify or re-continue the game in case of Eccma gone, reduced to atoms someday? I'm not quite familiar with RPGmaker.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Should've been hit when they did the initial lolicon purge honestly.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well, every other retard has to have their own discord so maybe the initial purge has yet to be completed XD

Reputation score
Does anyone have a recommendation of which quests to do first? I found the mine was really easy, but the missing convoy sneaking was almost impossible.

Also, outside of the lantern, are there ways to see in the dark? If I get captured it's impossible to see at night or in the caves where they take you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Does anyone have a recommendation of which quests to do first? I found the mine was really easy, but the missing convoy sneaking was almost impossible.

Also, outside of the lantern, are there ways to see in the dark? If I get captured it's impossible to see at night or in the caves where they take you.
Grind the hell out of your stats, and recruit the necromancer from the cemetery in the main city asap, she's OP because she summons skeletons that play by the same rules as enemies ( unlike the player who's totally gimped ).

Oh, just reload if you're captured, those events have no balance whatsoever and if you do manage to escape you'll be punished even further as you'll have to do a shit-ton of work just to get back into good enough condition to continue playing, no reason to torture yourself.

Reputation score
Grind the hell out of your stats, and recruit the necromancer from the cemetery in the main city asap, she's OP because she summons skeletons that play by the same rules as enemies ( unlike the player who's totally gimped ).

Oh, just reload if you're captured, those events have no balance whatsoever and if you do manage to escape you'll be punished even further as you'll have to do a shit-ton of work just to get back into good enough condition to continue playing, no reason to torture yourself.
Ok good to know, I've avoided to cemetery because the quest isn't worth it. Also then sounds like the rape caves are just elaborate game overs. Do you know if they progress to more stuff? I remember the slaver one you get to fight in an arena.