What's new

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Can someone please help me to find the fancy clothes to get into the castle? I found the pirates cove but haven't been able to locate the pirate leader. Thanks!

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please help me to find the fancy clothes to get into the castle? I found the pirates cove but haven't been able to locate the pirate leader. Thanks!
I remember you have to defeat the pirate king on the boat, after it sinks and you wake up in the inn in port town you get it.

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember you have to defeat the pirate king on the boat, after it sinks and you wake up in the inn in port town you get it.
Dammit. I didn't beat him.

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dammit. I didn't beat him.
Well, If you talk around the town, they will talk about another entrance into the castle. After that you can enter the sewers to go into the castle.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to get a holy type sword? And not the Coldia's sword.

Where is the "rare cyclops" for scene B7-1 to B7-4. I presume he is a rare spawn and spawns in mines but which one. The one in the sand on the one in the darkness area?

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They can both be found in Oldelion. Holy sword only if your lust is low enough. You can travel there once you've retrieved the map from the Pirates Cove.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They can both be found in Oldelion. Holy sword only if your lust is low enough. You can travel there once you've retrieved the map from the Pirates Cove.
How much karma is low enough to draw the sword?

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Keep it under 50.

That is kind of the magical number in this game. If you reach 50 you won't be able to lower it under that. Karma < 50 is required for getting the sword and one of the requirements for the 'good' ending. But a lot of H-scenes require an amount WAY higher than that (like 90). Karma >= 50 is also one of the requirements for the 'bad' ending. I probably forgot some things, but that's the general gist.

In other words, if you wanna get everything you have to play the game at least twice. The second time won't be much of a problem since you're allowed to keep all of your stats, skills, and most of your items.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How much karma is low enough to draw the sword?
Basically you need to be "Virgin" to draw the sword ...
(and yeah, if still virgin, the lust won't raise above 50)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Basically you need to be "Virgin" to draw the sword ...
(and yeah, if still virgin, the lust won't raise above 50)
No point in lowering karma then. Shame. Kinda hoped for a good sword to carry me trough the volcano and the rest. Any alternatives?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Such a great game this one. Not only as a sex game, but as an RPG as well. I quite enjoyed the battles and the exploration. It is also surprisingly well balanced, the difficulty scaled perfectly, I never felt too powerful or two weak. The art is great, the main character looks gorgeous, I liked the different outfits.
I would've liked it if there was more consensual sex scenes in the game. As it is, the sex in the game is mostly people and creatures raping the main character.
I'm also new to this moral system. I'm not sure I agree that some bed-time fun is so degrading on a woman's soul :)

I have few questions about the endings.
- First I got the good ending, with low lust (around 20 I think) and the truth about the grandpa. Fought the girl, then the god boss and then the villagers all sang Kumbaya and whatnot.
But then I played again and it got weird.
- Played with high lust and finding the truth. After the fight with that subconscious girl there was the scene with young Ariadne, going to the church and then going back to bed with the teddy bear. This was Ariadne entering the gate and abandoning the village, right? Living in some sort of dream?
- And then I played with high lust and without knowing the truth. Fought the subconscious girl and then Ariadne was outside with the villagers and they lived happily ever after, just like the good ending. WTF? Did I hit some weird bug, or what?

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@yariel @kissofthehell

Nah, there's no 'virgin'-mechanic implemented anywhere in the game. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is karma. You can have sex all you want, as long as your karma is below 50 you should still be able to get the sword. If your karma has reached 50, you can never ever get it under 50 again in the same playthrough. Lowering karma is done at Uranus' place in Sandra.

If you can't get the sword, you can try to transmute something (try meteor) or buy the best sword you can at the store instead (Endoll sells a pretty good one).

@stoper

I totally agree, from a storytelling and gameplay perspective this game really stands out from other HRPGs. I actually felt a little angry after hearing the truth from grandpa! Other than that though, it's better that you don't try to understand hentai logic in general. It's better to just roll with it and pretend it makes total sense. ;)

Endings:
I'm not the best at interpreting things like this, but here I go. Basically there are 3 endings and an epilogue (the girl is called Fran, not Ariadne btw):

- Good Ending / True Ending (Karma < 50 AND Must know the truth)
Fran is able to convince Erebus that she does not belong in the abyss; hence the open door of the temple. It doesn't need to be closed anymore anyway because Erebus won't try to do funny stuff in the future again. Misthorn is saved from sharing the same fate as Endoll.
- 'Bad' Ending (Karma >= 50 AND Must know the truth)
Fran accepts going into the abyss and undergoes the same thing her whole nation did so many years ago. In the process Misthorn has most likely been destroyed. I'd compare the abyss to the Asphodel Meadows in Greek mythology. You're not really alive, but not quite dead either. Existing in a dreamlike condition together with the people you knew long ago, who are in the same condition as you. Forever. But at least she's back again. Back 'home'.
- Neutral Ending (Must NOT know the truth)
Fran simply seals the gate again; hence after she gets back the door of the temple is closed. Erebus still wants Fran to 'accept her fate', but Misthorn has been saved. For now...

If you did the good ending with Karma = 0, then you also get to see the epilogue after the credits. Getting 0 karma means not being able to do all the quests and whatnot though!
Basically, she is standing before her grandpa's grave and 'telling' him that she's going on a journey to see the world. And that most likely means she's either going to return or make a cameo appearance in future games. :)

To be honest, I don't think there's a completely happy or unhappy ending. It's just sad in general that her whole country got destroyed by that evil Coldian minister. If you do the 'bad' ending, she gets her original home back. If you do the true ending, you save your new home from certain doom. It's understandable that her 'heart' would be confused and split between her former self/Vivian and her current self.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@jackbob24, thanks, mate. And yeah, of course she's Fran, I don't know why I wrote Ariadne :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know a better list for alchemy? The one that is on HF walktrough has barely any combinations, if not can anyone share the best combinations ?

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Complete and probably correct Transmutations List:
Orichalcum ->
- Eclipse Sword
- Overdrive
- Underwear of the Aegis
- Nemesis Ring

Meteorite ->
- Astral Sword
- Twindrive
- Astral Panties
- Necronomicon

Diamond ->
- Diamond Sword
- Lambdadrive
- Kongo Tanktop
- Spirit Talisman

Emerald, Lord of the Undead Ring, Angel Ring, Death Mask, Bangle of Toughness, Spartan Bangle, Queen's Crown, Silk Panties ->
- Fairy Coin (5x)

Bangle of the Fire God -> Sunsword
Bangle of the Ice God -> Sylvana
Bangle of the Thunder God -> Eclair
Bangle of the Dark God -> Darkbringer

Sun Stone -> Bangle of the Fire God
Moonlight Stone -> Bangle of the Ice God

Broken Compass -> Magic Compass
Amber -> Fairy Coin
Peridot -> Mirage Powder
Gold Ore -> Gold Ingot

Amber Pendant -> Amber Pendant

Bangle of Rage, Nemesis Ring, Hermes Sandals -> Force Edge

Masamune -> Dragon Pain
Sorcerer Ring, Grimoir of Light -> Holy Knight's Rapier
Giant's Bangle -> Astral Sword
Wizards's Memo -> Mastema
Grimoire of Fire, Fire Talisman, Flame Orb, Scroll Of Vulcan Fang -> Efreet Sword
Grimoire of Ice, Ice Talisman, Frost Orb, Scroll of Crescent Bane -> Ice Sword
Grimoire Lightning, Lightning Talisman, Thunder Orb, Scroll of Lightning Stab -> Lightning Sword
Dark Orb, Grimoir of Darkness -> Saber of Gluttony

Dragon Horn -> Dragon Panties
Dragon Panties -> Dragon Rim

T-String, Sheer Panties -> Naughty Book
Adaman Panties -> Adaman Caviar

Omegadrive, Sigmadrive -> Scroll of Adrenaline Rush
Trapezohedron -> Scroll of Fatal Edge
Spirit Talisman -> Scroll of Power Up
Divine Hair Ornament -> Scroll of Fighting Surge

All other items give you one of the following tables of transmutations:
Generally the rarer the item, the better the result.

Item X ->

Table A:
- Dried Meat (3x)
- Power Gem (3x)
- Potion
- Regen Herb (2x)
- Small Key
- Tent (2x)
- Warp Stone Fragment (3x)
- Sewing Kit (3x)

Table B:
- Smoked Dried Meat (3x)
- Rare Potion
- Power Crystal
- Revelatory Drop
- Giant Pill
- Fairy Coin
- Iron Cream
- Falcon Drink
- Small Key (2x)

Table C:
- Ultimate Dried Meat (5x)
- Witch Elixir
- Viper Drink
- Miracle Water
- Fairy Coin (3x)

Table D:
- Royal Potion
- Hydra Extract
- Fairy Coin (5x)
- Twilight Elixir

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find quest 28, and is there a karma requirement? The walkthrough said its in the 3rd floor of the apartment, but I couldn't enter any of the rooms there.

Edit: nvm, realized i had to chat up people in town first.

Last edited:

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Endoll. During part 2 of bringing down the Barbados family. I got the ring, access to the pub, bunny suit and everything! Do I have to get to the top fighter rank? Feel like I've tried everything to keep moving in. Thanks!

Last edited:

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So is the Eclipse Works circle dead? Haven't seen any updates on their DLsite blog. A shame if so, they made two of the best RPGmaker games ever.

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the Eclipse Works circle dead? Haven't seen any updates on their DLsite blog. A shame if so, they made two of the best RPGmaker games ever.
Just Believe in miracles

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

They released Ariadne like 14 months to late and didn't even issue a statement during that time.
I think they just need a bit more time.