What's new

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Thanks ^^/
There is more than one way to skin a cat:
I run a crit. build with stamina regen(++). This along with Adrenaline Rush buff would give me 30 stamina per turn.

Parry (20 stam) would negate enemy damage, so you can get by without evasion. If you have the stamina, Counter Sword (20 stam) would counter for each hit... so if enemy does a 3 hit attack, you would counter 3x... especially potent if you crit. (hence why I stack my crit).

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you , I tried :)
You can ask that guy close to board for advice. Basically, rise your evasion as much as you can, and in fight use spells/items to rise your stats (especially evasion) and degrade his (especially evasion).

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list of things that havent been translated yet ?

if no then I would like to write down every piece that isnt translated yet.
I would really like to help about this, because this game is worth it :).

and Alot of thanks to the transmutation List, and thank you for the translation Mizuki.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a list of things that haven't been translated yet ?

if no then I would like to write down every piece that isnt translated yet.
I would really like to help about this, because this game is worth it :).

and Alot of thanks to the transmutation List, and thank you for the translation Mizuki.
There might be odd lines here and there that got missed due to how they are buried in RPG Maker's individual files... But pretty much the whole thing is translated...

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I found a bit more then one line, but it wasnt anything important just small things just like you said.

Now some more questions that arent really in the walkthrough.

1. How to beat the rare boss turtle in the water temple ?
1.1 and how to beat the red fire dragon in the Volcano ?

Also there are 15 different clothes set I have 13

I will list them so anyone can see which ones are avaible.

Usual Lingerie : You start the game with this piece
Jade Hunter Outfit: You start the game with this piece
Wandering Swordsman : At Markid town, buy it from the Tailor 1000G
Mercenary Outfit: Also at the Tailor at Markid town 2000 G
Wild Bandit: Also from Markid Tailor 700G
Dusty Dancer: You will get them from Uranus in Sandra by trading in A Emerald ?
Stripped Swimsuit: This one is also from Uranus you can get it for a trade but you need a Diamond for this one.
Town Girl Clothes : Markid Inn from the girl in the first room doing her quest. the Ring is in the Markid Prison you have to walk nude in markid to get the ring in the Prison cell.
Bunny Clothes: Markid Pub by breaking the record of 29 orders so 30 orders and you will get it.
Semiformal Knight : If you defeat the pirates you will get it from the nurse that saves you when the ship is destroyed by the water serpent. but dont lose to the pirates or you wont get the clothes.
Fairy plumage: by finding the Water Spirit south from the town of Coldia there is a little place where the water spirit sits.
Jet Black Assassin: for 2000 G in old Endoll in the Shop where you can buy the mining bombs.
Religious Regalia : One of the Covenant sisters at the Sanctuary want A Gold Bar, Give her one and she will trade it for this outfit.

And the last two ? outfits , where Can you find them :)?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also there are 15 different clothes set I have 13
Turtle/dragon, I remember fighting them but does not recall requiring a specific strategy. Basic combat mechanic is to keep your stam top off to maximize your attack and defense. Parry blocks most attacks per my post above... And with stam equipment/stam buff, you can Parry + anything for a long time. Parry + buff, Parry + Debuff, Parry + Heal, Parry + Stam regen, Parry + give them a good smack.

The last 2 are your prisoner clothes, while you are on the prison island... and your birthday suit, for not wearing anything.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Turtles afraid of fire/lightning (I don't remember) and using water-based attacks. So you equip strongest non-magic sword and use magic/items to give it fire/lightning attribute and equip/use water-resistant items.
Same with dragons, only they afraid of saint magic and using fire-based attacks.
It's a good idea to farm dragons (if you meet crystals, just run from them and wait for encounter again, until you meet dragon - repeat at each enemy available in the area) for at least 3 "dragon horn" drops - you can turn it into "dragon panties" which then can be turned into most powerful sword "dragon rim" at alchemy shop.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is dragon rim the one with 57 atk, +15% crit, holy?

Schion93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought I remember the max level being at 50 but then recently replayed it with new en patch and that isn't the case?

btw is there a list of all skills you can inspire in the game?

Last edited:

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you survive suicide attack from Flame Giant (quest 7). Someone wrote that you need talisman from old man quest, which quest is that?

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you survive suicide attack from Flame Giant (quest 7). Someone wrote that you need talisman from old man quest, which quest is that?
i used the counter-gambit skill (halves damage) and made sure to be at 90%-100% health until he self-destructs

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i used the counter-gambit skill (halves damage) and made sure to be at 90%-100% health until he self-destructs
I found the fire resist charm, pervy old man from quest 6 gives it to you, it's in a chest little bit farther from where the old guy stood outside of 1st town.
Also, counter-gambit helped a lot. Thanks!

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sigh... sucks that eclipse works arent doing other games ive been in there blog but theres nothing about new games coming out anytime soon sucks since they were very good

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I really love this developer/circle.

Wish we could have Ariadne or Magica sequels. Please just a hint or a preview.

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone kindly spoil me on how the true ending pans out?

I managed to get the average ending where she didn't learn everything.

I get creamed by the last boss so much i gave up.

Much appreciated!

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't find the translation for Ariadne... I remember there being a thread in the translations section but I can't find it with standard search for Ariadne. Would anyone be so kind as to point me to the latest translation for this game?

Also, Ariadne wasn't updated at some point, right? I can't see any version numbers anywhere to ensure I have the latest version.

I played the game before but decided that I would come back to it when and if the translation will be done. But I can't find the translation.

Thanks for your time!

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I can't find the translation for Ariadne... I remember there being a thread in the translations section but I can't find it with standard search for Ariadne. Would anyone be so kind as to point me to the latest translation for this game?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also, Ariadne wasn't updated at some point, right? I can't see any version numbers anywhere to ensure I have the latest version.

I played the game before but decided that I would come back to it when and if the translation will be done. But I can't find the translation.

Thanks for your time!
full translated game

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's not the latest patch in that torrent just so you guys know.

termoflipper

Reputation score

Short Question: Second Dungeon, Desert dungeon, after the secret door, in the sun temple altar room, there is a door, can you please help me how to open it: She only say: "It's shut tight... ... I can't find a keyhole... ... How do you open it?" I have no clue what to do.....