What's new

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

That's not the latest patch in that torrent just so you guys know.
What is the latest patch? Dlsite doesn't seem to have a version number in the title for Ariadne like it has for other games...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What is the latest patch? Dlsite doesn't seem to have a version number in the title for Ariadne like it has for other games...
i think he was talking about translation patch

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The version history can be found on the author's website. If the read_me file in your game folder says 1.04, you're good to go. You can probably check whether you got the latest translation by comparing the time stamp of the newest file in the data folder with the latest date the translation got updated on Mega. They should be similar. Of course, you could also apply it yourself.

termoflipper

Reputation score

Still stuck at this fucking door... i made a screenshot perhabs somebody remember and help me please, i try to figure out what to do for the last 2 days..... i even try a new game an still end on this door -.-

quest completet: 1-10, 12-14, 20

quest incomplete: 11, 21

Attachments

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Still stuck at this fucking door... i made a screenshot perhabs somebody remember and help me please, i try to figure out what to do for the last 2 days..... i even try a new game an still end on this door -.-

quest completet: 1-10, 12-14, 20

quest incomplete: 11, 21
I've just been there - this door opened for me with having the sacred flame of wind from the yagdrassil (or w/e it is called) tower.

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to pick this game up again. For quest 28 how do I get downstairs in the underground pub?. I talked to the guy in the convent who told me to go there but there's a henchman blocking the stairs down and its not even giving me the option of fighting him to get through.

Last edited:

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is hoping for another game from Ariadne helpless ?

Sznifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any a walkthrough for this game.It will be nice if somebody give a link or somethink.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is there any a walkthrough for this game.It will be nice if somebody give a link or somethink.
if you search this thread, youre able to find one. i managed to do it in a minute or so, so im pretty sure you can spare that time as well.

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, first of all thanks for the help @Welkin. About the turtle strats and the dragon.

Also about the 2 last outfits that I didnt found before.
( beating the witch is really hard to almost impossible if you havent good gear)

Also in Sandra town is a a stone plate that tells that a 4 heroines across different continents are choosen to do something to save the world and to pretend the eclipse.

started with a knight from the east with blue eyes.(fran)
second the witch from western country with violete eyes ( rena )
third a sage with dark green eyes from southern mountains ( probably next heroine is a sage ?)
and fourth a warrior with passionate red eyes from northern sea( last heroine)

So maybe we can hope of two games that they are planing , with the eastereggs found in the game.

this are just suggestions so it also could be wrong. ;)

Last edited:

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game works pre translation but doesn't work after I translate using the all decrypter. I get an error saying I'm missing a file under (graphics/titles2/ cg t)
I translated it exactly as i have before but for some reason it isnt working. I reextracted the original file and the file I'm missing isn't even under that description. However it still works pre translation. I have run into this issue before. Could someone please help
edit: i found a different translation that does in fact work

Last edited:

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the combination of the four colored balls to gain entrance to the sun temple in the desert?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

What is the combination of the four colored balls to gain entrance to the sun temple in the desert?
A stone plate in the museum in Sandra tells which colors should be in which direction.
(Refer to the post two before yours.)

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A stone plate in the museum in Sandra tells which colors should be in which direction.
Well I feel stupid. but thanks for heads up. I mustve skipped right over it

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the recommented ChiitransLite has only errors for me sadly.
I pushed the colored orbs randomly around for an hour, can someone tell me the exact oder please?
I were at the museum at Sand town already but there are no arrows which explain the direction, only japanese letters, therefore its worthless.
edit: just if someone knows, i also couldnt activate the coffins in the haunted house, or interact with the high wall with explenation sign on top of it. Ideas are welcome

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well the recommented ChiitransLite has only errors for me sadly.
I pushed the colored orbs randomly around for an hour, can someone tell me the exact oder please?
I were at the museum at Sand town already but there are no arrows which explain the direction, only japanese letters, therefore its worthless.
edit: just if someone knows, i also couldnt activate the coffins in the haunted house, or interact with the high wall with explenation sign on top of it. Ideas are welcome
no offense dude, but you look like an idiot to me, since the game was translated.
completely.
to english.

furthermore, theres a post on the same page you posted on.
explaining where the orbs should be.
It was literally the main topic of that page.

last, but not least;
theres a walkthrough.
linked in this thread.
and guess what ?
It explains where the orbs should be :D

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That is the only answer on the same page as my post and doesnt tell me much, sorry.

I got the full translation for the game, but the files are exclusively "rvdatas", which arent in the ariade game folder. So i cant replace the files with the tranlated ones.
Also the the autitranslator doesnt work for me as i mentioned.
Soooo maybe i am an idiot but there was no obvious answer to find

Anyways i will dig through the sites and find the walkthrough then, thanks anyways!

edit: found, yay! :D

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is the only answer on the same page as my post and doesnt tell me much, sorry.

I got the full translation for the game, but the files are exclusively "rvdatas", which arent in the ariade game folder. So i cant replace the files with the tranlated ones.
Also the the autitranslator doesnt work for me as i mentioned.
Soooo maybe i am an idiot but there was no obvious answer to find

Anyways i will dig through the sites and find the walkthrough then, thanks anyways!

edit: found, yay! :D
started with a knight from the east with blue eyes.(fran)
second the witch from western country with violete eyes ( rena )
third a sage with dark green eyes from southern mountains ( probably next heroine is a sage ?)
and fourth a warrior with passionate red eyes from northern sea( last heroine)
... you were saying ?

also, in the translation sub-forum, theres a thread called "how to apply a partial"
theres a HOW TO guide on applying translations.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

... you were saying ?

also, in the translation sub-forum, theres a thread called "how to apply a partial"
theres a HOW TO guide on applying translations.
WHops, you got me!
Sorry. I think i rushed over it too quickly the first time. Well... when there are almost 100 sites, i quick rush for keywords like orbs, temple and stuff.
My appologies and thank you for you patients!

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did Eclipse Works make another game since Ariadne?