What's new

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

They released Ariadne like 14 months to late and didn't even issue a statement during that time.
I think they just need a bit more time.
I hope you're right, Ariadne is my favorite hrpg in terms of gameplay and battles.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, look through the thread for it. In the space of three minutes, there was this:

Now, I realise that not everyone likes/can use torrents, but a DDL for this is hard to come by.

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not able to lower karma through Uranus for some reason. I have the jewels and my karma is below 50. From what I can see, I can't lower my karma anymore once I reach 50 karma, but for some reason after talking to Uranus, my karma remains the same. Increasing my karma works, but not vice versa. So I'm completely stumped. I tried earlier saves, but I wasn't able to lower karma back then either.

Attached saves below.

Attachments

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not able to lower karma through Uranus for some reason. I have the jewels and my karma is below 50. From what I can see, I can't lower my karma anymore once I reach 50 karma, but for some reason after talking to Uranus, my karma remains the same. Increasing my karma works, but not vice versa. So I'm completely stumped. I tried earlier saves, but I wasn't able to lower karma back then either.

Attached saves below.
Tried to lower the karma using your saves. Same shit.
I don't know what you did and how much(h-scenes), but the only thing that comes to my mind is Cheat Engine.
I'm not familiar with lore of the game since I've stopped playing long time ago and there was no English translation, so I can't tell if that's a bug or not.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AFAIK you can only lower your karma to a minimum of 50, so if your karma is below or equal to that number it just doesn't do anything.

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to lower the karma using your saves. Same shit.
I don't know what you did and how much(h-scenes), but the only thing that comes to my mind is Cheat Engine.
I'm not familiar with lore of the game since I've stopped playing long time ago and there was no English translation, so I can't tell if that's a bug or not.
I believe I hadn't done anything major in terms in h-scenes in save01 yet, only being caught nude and going to jail. That save only has 2 karma and that one was just when I was going to the sun temple.
My karma levels went up pretty high in save02 and save03 since I went to prison island after being caught in the checkpoint.

AFAIK you can only lower your karma to a minimum of 50, so if your karma is below or equal to that number it just doesn't do anything.
Oh I see, I thought it was the other way around. Looks like I better start avoiding karma increasing events then!

Last edited:

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I see, I thought it was the other way around. Looks like I better start avoiding karma increasing events then!
You don't have to, if your karma is equal to or higher than 50. There are only a few (important) mechanics that depend on karma and most of them are pretty binary, only caring whether karma >= 50 or karma < 50. You can kinda think of it like this: karma depicts how corrupted Flan is and 50 karma is the point of no return. She may or may not descent further down into sexual debauchery, but she will never be the same person ever again. If you're interested in what those mechanics are, here's a list:
Ending: Among other things, K<50 or K>=0 (Check out my endings guide on page 89)
Holy sword: K<50 or K>=50
Epilogue: K=0 or K=/=0
H-scenes: Check out etigoya's guide

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to beat the big giant worm from the death Desert? I've tried different ways but I can't beat it .____.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to beat the big giant worm from the death Desert? I've tried different ways but I can't beat it .____.
It's really hard (even impossible) if try it while you do the desert missions. Just move on to the next map/kingdom and go back when you've gained some levels.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I thought so lol. thanks anyway xD

It's really hard (even impossible) if try it while you do the desert missions. Just move on to the next map/kingdom and go back when you've gained some levels.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You have until before the end of the game to beat it. And since you can run away, you can also use it to proc new skills.

In Endoll. During part 2 of bringing down the Barbados family. I got the ring, access to the pub, bunny suit and everything! Do I have to get to the top fighter rank? Feel like I've tried everything to keep moving in. Thanks!
Have you found the secret entrance in the cellar of the bar?
(Cupboard in the cellar)

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NVM I managed to find it. I forgot to do it before the place got all frozen xD

You know how to move boulders away? I was on the desert temple but I can't find it ._.

You have until before the end of the game to beat it. And since you can run away, you can also use it to proc new skills.

(Cupboard in the cellar)

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

NVM I managed to find it. I forgot to do it before the place got all frozen xD

You know how to move boulders away? I was on the desert temple but I can't find it ._.
You need to get Power Gloves. Check the guide way back in the thread.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to beat the "Swordman"?

Attachments

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is your equipment setup?
It's been a long time... so I don't remember this guy. He should be easier than Mad Dog. When in doubt, you can always use parry + counter.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can ask that guy close to board for advice. Basically, rise your evasion as much as you can, and in fight use spells/items to rise your stats (especially evasion) and degrade his (especially evasion).

Attachments

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There is more than one way to skin a cat:
I run a crit. build with stamina regen(++). This along with Adrenaline Rush buff would give me 30 stamina per turn.

Parry (20 stam) would negate enemy damage, so you can get by without evasion. If you have the stamina, Counter Sword (20 stam) would counter for each hit... so if enemy does a 3 hit attack, you would counter 3x... especially potent if you crit. (hence why I stack my crit).

Attachments

Schion93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Cupboard in the cellar)
actually you CAN beat it if you manage to grind to a fairly high level (I can't remember since it was so long ago but I think around 40+) btw I beat this thing went I first arrived at the desert which I came by accidentally and when I got beat by it easily I grinded until I could barely beat it (fairly certain this was before I first boarded the ship to the new continent)