What's new

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Did Eclipse Works make another game since Ariadne?
Always check out their DL-Site blog for more information!
Considering that they took over 1 Year for Ariadne's initially planned Release date (after they announced it) and then released the game nearly 1 year too late I don't see any hope for that. They don't even mention working on another game.

If they aren't dead expect at least a 18 months wait and since it's 2 year since the release I am 95% sure the circle is dead... sadly.

Doesn't make much sense business wise too!
I mean the average price of all their (Ariadne) games sold averages around 2k Yen (because of some special sales) = 18 USD.
They sold over 10k copies if you count the Japanese, English DLSITE and the other sites around.... Probably more but let's keep it simple as say 10k.
If I am correct DLSITE takes about 50-60% of their earnings. Let's be generous and say 50%.
So 18 x 0.5 = 9 x 10000 = 90k USD in profits! This is not bad at all for an RPG maker game.
I don't know how big their circle is but considering the speed and the problems they ran into I would estimate there are only 2-3 people actively working on the game.

Magica has earned them another 100k USD.

It's one of the best circles around and they are both popular, successful and deliver great games! Sadly some of the creators seem to have other plans with their life though and decided to stop working on H-games which is a shame!

Well let's just wait and see! Maybe they suprise us with another great game :)

Last edited:

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On older entries, on their homepage is written that the Illustrator of magica has left the circle and have only draw fran and some other images, and left completly after that.

So only two are still working or stopped working on the next project.
Its stated also on dlsite on their circle information that they are only 2 persons.

hopefully we get some new informations.
And they sale their game on 2 more sites. So they earn a bit more as you stated mrmrgr! :).

I dont think they left, other authors of games like virgin island are lazy after their first great game, so they taking more years to finish the next project.
Virgin island author is developing something new but dont released anything new since 2012.

and Eclipse works since 2014 nothing new. I think it isnt over yet. ;)

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, sorry for the (kinda) necro, does anyone know where to obtain small keys? Is there a vendor that sells them? I want to open the chest in the back alley (under the bridge) of Sandra Town but I'm getting cockblocked by not having a key.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, sorry for the (kinda) necro, does anyone know where to obtain small keys? Is there a vendor that sells them? I want to open the chest in the back alley (under the bridge) of Sandra Town but I'm getting cockblocked by not having a key.
One of the sellers in the elven mansion, I think. You need elven coin to buy them.
But I'm not sure if it's the default seller, or one of the quest unlocks.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One of the sellers in the elven mansion, I think. You need elven coin to buy them.
But I'm not sure if it's the default seller, or one of the quest unlocks.
Geez and at what point and where do I find that shop? Also where to find these elven coins? Are they the same as fairy coins? If not, where the hell do I use these fairy coins?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Geez and at what point and where do I find that shop? Also where to find these elven coins? Are they the same as fairy coins? If not, where the hell do I use these fairy coins?
Hah, it was fairies, not elves. I'm such a moron.
That's the place I'm talking about, that small island with just a single house in it.
If you don't see the keys there, then the seller must be one of the quest unlocks.
One was a fairy (or something) that you find near a lake.
The other was on orc/troll/whatever, you find him in one of the mines.
Just use the walkthrough and you'll find them.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it only me or has Hongfire been down for the last 3 days? Whenever I click on the link to Etigoya's guide it says 'Error 403 Forbidden Access' or some crap, also when I try to go to the main site it says they're under maintenance but the 'is it down or not' website says it's up... this crap's weird.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it only me or has Hongfire been down for the last 3 days? Whenever I click on the link to Etigoya's guide it says 'Error 403 Forbidden Access' or some crap, also when I try to go to the main site it says they're under maintenance but the 'is it down or not' website says it's up... this crap's weird.

Same here, I get this message:

Dear hongfire members. our site is under maintainance and upgrade. We will try to bring hongfire.com back online as soon as possible.

we sincerely apology for the inconvenience

HongFire.com

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry i never backup any walkthrough
hongfire possibly got attack again
if japanese walkthrough in
or
Good thing Internet has you covered:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am following the guide that was linked here but am unable to get the secret ending.
" [28]: man in apartment house 3F --- man in inn counter > if win few times in arena, talk to man looking rankin can get ring ( after this cant get pub hscene) > pub, talk to man sitting in counter > talk to man sleep in convent's right side room > underground pub click Click image for larger version. (if move down cant do inn hscene) > B4 boss (few round only) > back to 1F, 2 fight + boss > report get key for ruin town "

I cant find the sleeping person in the convent appearently, since i follow all steps before over and over and over. (all in outlaw town, hope thats right). But never manage to be able to click the shelf.
Can someone show me a picture of who i have to talk to after pesting the man in the inn counter and people in arena and pubs. i am kinda exhausted of talking to every single person in that huge city ><

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am following the guide that was linked here but am unable to get the secret ending.
" [28]: man in apartment house 3F --- man in inn counter > if win few times in arena, talk to man looking rankin can get ring ( after this cant get pub hscene) > pub, talk to man sitting in counter > talk to man sleep in convent's right side room > underground pub click Click image for larger version. (if move down cant do inn hscene) > B4 boss (few round only) > back to 1F, 2 fight + boss > report get key for ruin town "

I cant find the sleeping person in the convent appearently, since i follow all steps before over and over and over. (all in outlaw town, hope thats right). But never manage to be able to click the shelf.
Can someone show me a picture of who i have to talk to after pesting the man in the inn counter and people in arena and pubs. i am kinda exhausted of talking to every single person in that huge city ><
The sleeping man is not in the town. He's in the convent. Have you checked there?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sleeping man is not in the town. He's in the convent. Have you checked there?
Ohh. i thought convent was something like the healing station, the hospital or similar in the town.
But looked up some translations, i think you guys mean the church thing after the long forrest part. I will check there! thanks a lot

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ohh. i thought convent was something like the healing station, the hospital or similar in the town.
But looked up some translations, i think you guys mean the church thing after the long forrest part. I will check there! thanks a lot
Well, that's what convent is - a church thing :)
You'll find the guy there.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, that's what convent is - a church thing :)
You'll find the guy there.
I found him right away!
I feel bad for bumping this thread over and over, so i will just ask all right away and appologize for the stupidity on my part.

> B4 boss (few round only) > back to 1F, 2 fight + boss > report get key for ruin town

I might need help for all of these steps but the last. the ruin town house should be the one if you enter the ruined town (the location where you find muramana for example), go left, up, right and right. at the end are two houses. the left one is open and the right one should be for the key. [all before entering the creepy castle]

Welp,... b4.. i were in royal city in the castle, in the multi apartment at lawles city and so on. Nothing has a b4 floor.. help *cry*

1f? ... idk if something knows it i really appreciate it.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found him right away!
I feel bad for bumping this thread over and over, so i will just ask all right away and appologize for the stupidity on my part.

> B4 boss (few round only) > back to 1F, 2 fight + boss > report get key for ruin town

I might need help for all of these steps but the last. the ruin town house should be the one if you enter the ruined town (the location where you find muramana for example), go left, up, right and right. at the end are two houses. the left one is open and the right one should be for the key. [all before entering the creepy castle]

Welp,... b4.. i were in royal city in the castle, in the multi apartment at lawles city and so on. Nothing has a b4 floor.. help *cry*

1f? ... idk if something knows it i really appreciate it.
This must be the bar, as far as I remember.
After you get the information from the sleeping guy, you go back to the bar.
Open the shelve in the back room and go inside the basement. B4 must be the bottom floor, you fight the boss, then go back up and fight him and his thugs.
Then go back to the apartment building to the guy who gave you the quest.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This must be the bar, as far as I remember.
After you get the information from the sleeping guy, you go back to the bar.
Open the shelve in the back room and go inside the basement. B4 must be the bottom floor, you fight the boss, then go back up and fight him and his thugs.
Then go back to the apartment building to the guy who gave you the quest.
Nice i got all managed and done. A very big thank you to you.
I also went to the fortune teller and lowered my karma as much as possible (50).
Sadly i ddint get the final true boss. hoped for an epic axtra bossfight ><.
Hoh well, all the work didnt pay out. Guess you need to do a no hentai run and just collect both. Secret ending and the sword

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm about to beat the entire game. Got all the flames, probably all clothing (total of 13), killed all the sub-bosses and finished all 29 quests... except for number 27. How in the hell do I make the blonde girl in Coldia fail at her alchemy? I've tried it so many times now and she keeps doing it right... I really want to finish this game with everything complete (pure OCD crap right here), any help fellas?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Failures are random, you really just gotta keep feeding her materials. The best way I found is to buy gold ore from the mining town and then have her convert them to gold bars. You can sell the gold bars which are worth more than the gold ore that you paid for. Just keep converting until you get failures.

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played this game thanks to the translation. I loved the tomboy haircut, the corruption evolution and all the side events. My favorite is the prison part.
Thanks for the translation, you really helped me enjoy this game!

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, does anyone happen to know, how to inspire the skills "Tempest Sword" and "Revenge Zapper"?

I read that you need to spam Lightning Stab, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe someone else knows a different way o.o?