What's new

weweowanie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Am I the only one whose "Elven Tear" actually does NOT prevent walk-on-lava-tile damage or is that normal?

When changing lootrate of "mandragora root" from 20% to 100% (cause it's a damn drag to loot those) I checked around some...
but as I don't understand moonrunes and am more or less a noob I wouldn't know how to change the Tear.
Could attach minievent (condition: has item -> no damage) to every single lava tile but there's tons of them. But there should be a way to actively enable the Elven Tear itself and use the Item as "base" and not the tile

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the 挑発 skill? It probably translates to 'Provoke' or 'Seduce' or something like that.

I'm following this walkthrough:

It says that I can use that skill during an arena fight for another H-scene.

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the 挑発 skill? It probably translates to 'Provoke' or 'Seduce' or something like that.

I'm following this walkthrough:

It says that I can use that skill during an arena fight for another H-scene.
Nevermind, I understand now. It's another option after choosing 'Performance' that you can only use if your Karma is high enough (mine isn't)

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notice in Endoll ruins map "In Front of Endoll Castle" there's a sparkling item in the NW corner next to a wall? Just curious what it was since I never found out how to get it.

Screenshot below.

gregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notice in Endoll ruins map "In Front of Endoll Castle" there's a sparkling item in the NW corner next to a wall? Just curious what it was since I never found out how to get it.

Screenshot below.

yes, i was there today but the path is blocked i cant get to the item.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

allright time for some necro.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FLAME FUCKING GOLEM IN THIS GAME. AT FIRST MAP AT WIND TOWER I SEARCHED EVERY WHERE FOR 2 HOUR LOOKED TO WALKTHROUGH'S STILL CANT FIND HIM PLEASE SEND HALP

also is there any way to move some "rocks" cause it says need item to move em

Vaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

allright time for some necro.

WHERE THE FUCK IS FLAME FUCKING GOLEM IN THIS GAME. AT FIRST MAP AT WIND TOWER I SEARCHED EVERY WHERE FOR 2 HOUR LOOKED TO WALKTHROUGH'S STILL CANT FIND HIM PLEASE SEND HALP

also is there any way to move some "rocks" cause it says need item to move em
1.Flame golem? or flame sword?

2. From etigoya walkthroug:
Sandra Dessert City quest [10]: man in company's museum --- in sun temple, dont turn on all torch in west area, go east side deep has item (1 item for move stone) and board in deep, click the board > report

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe etigoya had a screenshot on his guide to explain which vine you need to climb down to get to that quest monster. It's at that tower, and there's that bridge outdoors, check out the vines there.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe etigoya had a screenshot on his guide to explain which vine you need to climb down to get to that quest monster. It's at that tower, and there's that bridge outdoors, check out the vines there.
Yes yes i found it later. it was so late and a bit sleepy :(:D

now i have another question. is there any easy way to get bunny outfit ? cant pass 15 order :(

NWM i did it :=)

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes yes i found it later. it was so late and a bit sleepy :(:D

now i have another question. is there any easy way to get bunny outfit ? cant pass 15 order :(
You need to get a bit lucky with the way orders come, and get used to the peeps running on you. Takes quite a few tries to make it...

sikucrutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a complete save for 1.04?

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain me why this game is listed under "Full Translation" in the Translation Link Thread when its actually partial?

Altought i somehow remember having played a full English version of this but i dont remember well..

I am just.. confused...

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone explain me why this game is listed under "Full Translation" in the Translation Link Thread when its actually partial?

Altought i somehow remember having played a full English version of this but i dont remember well..

I am just.. confused...
not sure what you have downloaded and how you applied it, cause there is full translation

Hoboy

Reputation score

I am just.. confused...
Search this thread for "translation" or just find any comment on any thread by m1suki

In his signature is a link to all of his translations - Ariadne is there...

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've actually made decensored versions of the standing and battle sprites if anyone would be interested in using them?

I tried my best guess at what the original artist might have done given their style and what i could see from the censored CG's and suggestive line work on things like underwear.

I have two versions based on your preference as well. The first version is more in line with what the artist may have done and the second is for those who like their adventuring fantasy girls to have a lady garden thats more in line with the medieval times they're living in.

I cant put any links at the moment as im not at 15 posts so you'll have to PM or wait until I reach the post limit, sorry.

Last edited:

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've actually made decensored versions of the standing and battle sprites if anyone would be interested in using them?

I tried my best guess at what the original artist might have done given their style and what i could see from the censored CG's and suggestive line work on things like underwear.

I have two versions based on your preference as well. The first version is more in line with what the artist may have done and the second is for those who like their adventuring fantasy girls to have a lady garden thats more in line with the medieval times they're living in.

I cant put any links at the moment as im not at 15 posts so you'll have to PM or wait until I reach the post limit, sorry.
Wow, that's nice, thank you! :)
You can type links with spaces on them, we will make it clickable.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks!

I'll do that now! (remove the "not" from the link obviously)

heres version 1 (artist interpretation)

notpixxxels.org/image/k8u67ddg3/ef92c2a0/

notpixxxels .org/image/q6cimv3mv/147031f0/

notpixxxels .org/image/gwgaqxnzz/d3964cc7/

Hereis version 2 (more realistic for the setting)

notpixxxels.org/image/kaxf5tudl/31b8f096/

notpixxxels.org/image/3lxcwca4j/22329365/

notpixxxels.org/image/3lhibk9bb/5bbef5e1/

You'll need to copy these into the "battlers" folder and "pictures" folder and make sure you click replace. Make a back up first if you want.

These will only be available for a month btw. If people want them i'll consider uploading to somewhere more permanent.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

You can type links with spaces on them, we will make it clickable.
Or the less annoying way, remove www.

notaclickablelink.com

mrweezy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks!

I'll do that now!

heres version 1 (artist interpretation)

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/k8u67ddg3/ef92c2a0/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/q6cimv3mv/147031f0/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/gwgaqxnzz/d3964cc7/

Hereis version 2 (more realistic for the setting)

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/k8u67ddg3/ef92c2a0/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/q6cimv3mv/147031f0/

ht tp://pixxxels .org/image/97aojq5ix/ca26e0d4/

You'll need to copy these into the "battlers" folder and "pictures" folder and make sure you click replace. Make a back up first if you want.
Hey just wanted to point out some of your version 2 links are the same as version 1