What's new

elmicho

Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Hello guys, I'm new to the Hentai games and i found this game at one site, and now i can't solve the sun temple puzzle... the 4 colorful orbs i should set them in an order to solve it but i can't figure the right order :( and 1 more thing, how can i move rocks as well?

thank you :)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello guys, I'm new to the Hentai games and i found this game at one site, and now i can't solve the sun temple puzzle... the 4 colorful orbs i should set them in an order to solve it but i can't figure the right order :( and 1 more thing, how can i move rocks as well?

The answers to these questions, and more, can be found by utilizing the search function up top!

Or, sorry, I haven't played this in years, I do not remember. Seriously, try using the search in the thread. More then likely someone has answered your question.

And welcome to the site dude (provided you are of legal age...)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly in the sand town in the museum there's 4 plaques mentions 4 people hailing from different directions (North, East, etc) will come together, that's the hint that tells you the orb colors, take note that it describes each person with a color and their occupation.

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question before I give up on a couple hours of game time - is there any way to go to the prison isle besides being caught stealing in the jewelry shop and refusing to bribe the fatso?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Question before I give up on a couple hours of game time - is there any way to go to the prison isle besides being caught stealing in the jewelry shop and refusing to bribe the fatso?
Stealing the sword in the basement of the castle.

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stealing the sword in the basement of the castle.
Agh, where do I find the key to the basement? (It's down the stairs from the room with the captain-like guard that tells about the crappy skill-learning mechanic, right?)

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Agh, where do I find the key to the basement? (It's down the stairs from the room with the captain-like guard that tells about the crappy skill-learning mechanic, right?)
It's been a good year since I've played this, I'm surprised I remembered how to get to the prison sorry.

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, gonna try to do it myself then.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

Talk to a person in the courtroom to start a quest.
For the quest, find the person he asks you to look for in the inn, and talk to him.
Whether you choose to let him go or not, talk to the person in the courtroom again to finish the quest and get the key to the basement.

If you fight the guard in the basement after stealing the sword and lose, you will be sent to the prison.

I think you can also be sent to the prison by choosing to fight the guards, and losing to them, when going to the water temple.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a comprehensive walkthrough for this game? I mean with details, because I'm freaking stuck. I don't know where to buy clothes to unlock the waitress job, I can't get into the prison to locate the damn jewelry and I have no idea how to get the karma high enough to unlock some scenes.

I've been grinding my way to victory at a horrifically slow place, so please for the love of god, someone please direct me to a guide.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a comprehensive walkthrough for this game? I mean with details, because I'm freaking stuck. I don't know where to buy clothes to unlock the waitress job, I can't get into the prison to locate the damn jewelry and I have no idea how to get the karma high enough to unlock some scenes.

I've been grinding my way to victory at a horrifically slow place, so please for the love of god, someone please direct me to a guide.
Darthan posted a guide two pages back (page 98). Not really a walkthrough, but the information you are looking for should be in there.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if japan walkthrough, go yahoo or google or other, search game name + 攻略 can easy find...

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually I was asking about an English translation version, but alright.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also I found this game to be grind heavy like no fucking tomorrow, this is what bugs me the most, since grinding to make any meaningful progress is utter bullshit and people would know how much time it consumes as well as how difficult it gets to deal with if you're doing the same mind numbing shit over and over again. I say this since I had to do this for three hours to get my character to any level high enough to make it through the first 2 boss battles without dying, also you can't afford any decent gear thanks to the cost of it all being so expensive.

I do not kid you, cost of equipment in this game is retarded in the sense that it costs a lot of money, even the basics aren't cheap, and the waitress job is frustrating at times since the NPCs keep bumping you or restrict movement to attend tables so you lose lots of time and money because of this. If the designer had any godly idea how annoying that these NPCs are and how much it is a struggle to even get basic gear for the character is, I think they should have reconsidered this.

Mini games are meant to be fun, not become a the standard for earning the money you need for any meaningful progress in the game. As for enemies, well that's another story, low level enemies are easy to deal with, but when you face venom slimes and higher tier enemies, this becomes annoying beyond belief, as enemies spam tons of poison attacks and other status effect attacks which fuck you up within moments. Let's not forget that the mansion ones can deal tons of damage fast as you can't avoid them, which makes this job even more difficult since you're slammed with burning, poison and other assortments of status effect damage which turn the battle into costly battles of attrition.

To explain the above, if you're constantly being burned and poisoned, not to mention the enemy steals your PP points, you have to replenish them very slowly or not at all since all the enemies are a heavy drain on resources which you have to scrounge up carefully. When I meant carefully if you've got only a few extra gems to replenish your PP points and comes along a spirit which suddenly drains 25 points repeatedly then this becomes a problem. Also the suicide bomb spirits deal tons of damage, which puts a huge strain on health potions which cost 700 freaking gold. Why do the health potions cost so much?

If anyone thinks that's "FUN" you've got no idea how godly annoying that is and it takes the fun away quickly.

Besides this, solid H-scene works and interesting story plot, which I like overall.

Last edited:

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've run into some trouble the 3F Flame Giant isn't appearing, I tried to locate him but I'm lost, I've checked the entire 3rd floor and I can't find anything, where the hell is the boss? I swore the instructions on the walkthrough said to go to the 3rd floor but so far nothing.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've run into some trouble the 3F Flame Giant isn't appearing, I tried to locate him but I'm lost, I've checked the entire 3rd floor and I can't find anything, where the hell is the boss? I swore the instructions on the walkthrough said to go to the 3rd floor but so far nothing.
if quest 7
possibly from 4F ivy down to 3F can find it

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As Etigoya said, when you cross the bridge at the top, there's a piece of IVY hanging off the bottom side, you have to climb down one of them.

I distinctly remember having this same problem.