What's new

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I sincerely think the person who made those games is dead because of how quickly he stopped making any update to hes blog. It's been 5 years so am pretty sure now that the circle is finished.
Really? that's sad :cry:

crslshr

Reputation score
Please, people, I still don't know how to go to recollection room. I've loaded full save(with star), but there's no teleport, nothing, just usual room in starting village.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Please, people, I still don't know how to go to recollection room. I've loaded full save(with star), but there's no teleport, nothing, just usual room in starting village.
Pretty sure you have to use an item that teleports you into it. Check your inventory

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry, just saw your post right now.

The room is available in the world between. The fast travel station.
You can buy and find small green gems (in the english version called "travel stone fragment"). Use it. There is a blue crystal next to you (towards top-left), click it.
Might need to finish the game to make it appear?

Phathien

Reputation score
Sorry, just saw your post right now.

The room is available in the world between. The fast travel station.
You can buy and find small green gems (in the english version called "travel stone fragment"). Use it. There is a blue crystal next to you (towards top-left), click it.
Might need to finish the game to make it appear?
View attachment 22468
You need to finish game first, then the recollection room will open
Basically, you have 2 main endings base con Karma value. >50 or lower.

sergeyMaync

Reputation score
11. Keep discussion in English.
Добрый день, простите за беспокойство если пишу не туда, у меня что-то сайт открывается с ошибкой кажется браузер глючит не могу найти причину, такая фигня только у меня?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Добрый день, простите за беспокойство если пишу не туда, у меня что-то сайт открывается с ошибкой кажется браузер глючит не могу найти причину, такая фигня только у меня?
If you have an issue with the site, this: https://ulmf.org/forums/forum-development.19/ is where it should be posted.

mimic22

Reputation score
Is it me or that game does not have a lot of content in term of hentai ?

That's what the lenght of the exhentai gallery hinted me about.

Last edited:

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it me or that game does not have a lot of content in term of hentai ?

That's what the lenght of the exhentai gallery hinted me about.
it as alot of h-scene and imo Ariadne is probably one of the best h games ever done if you havent played it yet i suggest you too

artzamak1254

Reputation score

From the maker of Magica

Genre: Fantasy RPG for adults
CGs: Main 40 / Approx 350 variations
Features: Multiple endings, turn based command battle, kisekae (clothes change), clothing damage, etc.

Concept: Explore vast locations & unlock free events as a lone female adventurer in an R-18 fantasy realm.

Story: In the woods of Misthorn, a faraway land nestled between craggy mountains,
Flan the village girl discovered a maze that trapped a great evil.
That was the end of her tranquil, average life as she knew it...

The orphan, Flan, lives a tranquil life in the secluded village of Misthorn. What is only known to few is that Misthorn sits atop a prison temple that houses a terrible evil, which had previously caused mass destruction. Flan unintentionally stumbles upon this prison temple and breaks the seal holding this evil. Now it's up to her to travel the lands, collecting new magic to restore the seal before the evil escapes, and learning about her connection to this evil through her own fateful past.

Fantasy RPG with turn-based combat, basic clothing system, h-scenes tied to clothing, a Karma system that will unlock lewder h-scenes and variations, and clothing destruction. The Karma system also plays a role in determining which of the game's multiple endings you reach.

CG events: Hardcore sex scenes await you through player choice and discovery...
Thanks

Restia985

Reputation score
Could someone tell me where to find the item that lets you destroy boulders? Is it from a quest or? I just read the guide but can’t seem to find that part

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I looked through it as well and canot find it on first glance either
Sorry for the confusion by the link, its so long ago, I thought its in there.

What I did, when I played the game, I just talked to everyone and clicked everything anyways.
And went to places I didn´t find, by checking that guide.

But even I didn´t find and complete every quest in the game. Its really tough. But I had the gloves for the boulders.

---
I got the english version and they are called "power gloves" and are brown colored pair of gloves.
Thats a wild guess, but I think you either get it from the fairy island or from the shop in the desert.
Try the shop in the desert! I think you must go in and talk to her a lot over and over.
Then she got a crappy pile of selection to sell.
Buy stuff over and over and leave and come back and she extends her inventory. Either way you will get good stuff there.