What's new

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

I agree with what the user The Evident Disaster says: It's really hard to find a good guide for this game, the Walkthrough of etigoya just explains what to do for the side quests but for the game explains little or nothing. For example, missing the part where Fran is in jail and it is difficult to understand what to do to get her out.

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree with what the user The Evident Disaster says: It's really hard to find a good guide for this game, the Walkthrough of etigoya just explains what to do for the side quests but for the game explains little or nothing. For example, missing the part where Fran is in jail and it is difficult to understand what to do to get her out.
Dude, this game has been there for years, and there's already a full english translation for that.
A guide\walkthrough is supposed to be something simple and direct to lessen your time. You're expecting someone to write "you go right 10 spaces, and there will find a stone, move up 3 blocks, and there'll be a door, open it. You'll find a boss, but wait, first you need to walk five steps and be close to him, enough so your button A (which is the letter "s" at keyboard as default configuration) engage a battle. There'll be commands, but the one will need to use right know is "attack", above defense and run away".
No one's gonna write that. You should thank etigoya use his time and write the steps he take to make something happen. You need to explore the game, and enjoy while you're at it.

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Cailveh
With all due respect, the walkthrough I'm grateful for, but I point out that the issue with the lack of information regarding side quests is because if you miss them you don't know that you've missed them, and the guide provides no assistance in the matter.

I've run into my fair share of troubles, including that one with the freaking worm, which as it turns out, you need to have absurdly high level to be able to even challenge it, on top of tons of mandogora roots and health potions.

To add to this I've run into a new problem and I can't get access to the mines, I've solved the puzzle opened up that switch but when I check out the interior I can't get anywhere, there's no boss, nothing.

Anyone know what to do? This kind of problem are the issue that I can't get help with in regards to the walkthrough since even if you try doing it on your own you hit dead ends which you can't figure out.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It seems this is still going strong! I kinda feel bad for leaving this awesome project unfinished but it seems others have completed it. Was there a lot of parts I did needing fixing?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I hate necroing this, but I'm stuck as well and the guides posted don't really help D:

I need to get the life flame but I don't know how to get to the volcano island DX

I'm assuming I need a seachest or something, also does this game have a NG+ option? o.o

Last edited:

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems this is still going strong! I kinda feel bad for leaving this awesome project unfinished but it seems others have completed it. Was there a lot of parts I did needing fixing?
Hi, As a player i just found it seamless. If i remember right m1zuki picked up where you left off at coldia city.

Thank you for the work you put in, for i got to enjoy this great game. Ariadne still feels the most "rpg like" in all of the rpgmaker games i've played.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can keep your level, gold, skills and items in a new game when you load a save where you beat the game.
Awesome, now if only I knew how to get to the last island with the life flame. I only have the option for the first few island along with the crescent island >_<

I thiink I know where to go now xD

Last edited:

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to at that Barrier after the Dark Flame? Didnt read anything about it in etigoyas walkthrough.

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a pity that the townspeople do not react to the change of clothes

DarthJake

Reputation score

Does someone have a working download for the game?
Hopefully posting a website with a link is not against the rules, if it is, I'll take it down.

f95zone.com/threads/ariadne-eclipse-works.668/

Annnnd I can't post the URL, but just put an https:// in front of the f95zone

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Solid as hell game.

I disliked the early game's difficulty, felt like I was too weak to do anything I was supposed to do (getting oneshot by the Flame Demon explosion after a good while of whittling it down was not funny)

Inspiration was also more annoying than creative, I didn't like being RNG-gated out of crucial skills like the all-buff and all-debuff. Might have been better if the pre-requisites were more defined and more consistent.

But other than that, as I said, solid as hell game. More thought was clearly put into the gameplay than the average RPGmaker H-game.

H-wise, I would tell you my opinion but I maaaaay or may not have played it as if it were an all-ages RPG after I got the unbreakable clothing.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dude, this game has been there for years, and there's already a full english translation for that.
A guide\walkthrough is supposed to be something simple and direct to lessen your time. You're expecting someone to write "you go right 10 spaces, and there will find a stone, move up 3 blocks, and there'll be a door, open it. You'll find a boss, but wait, first you need to walk five steps and be close to him, enough so your button A (which is the letter "s" at keyboard as default configuration) engage a battle. There'll be commands, but the one will need to use right know is "attack", above defense and run away".
No one's gonna write that. You should thank etigoya use his time and write the steps he take to make something happen. You need to explore the game, and enjoy while you're at it.
Hahaha Dude Chill! Someone already write a Walkthrough guide on this one on F95zone It's very detailed per se. Although he already Finish the Parallel Fantasy IF+ But he made it based on storyline It's already finished but he's just putting some final touches.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im stumped on the endoll ghost castle. im chasing the mask through mirrors and no idea how to progress.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
could someone give a save file to save me 5 hours of grinding?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
could someone give a save file to save me 5 hours of grinding?
did you even checked this thread for things you desire before asking? there are no personal servants

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it's already mentioned but the main character looks like an amputee on the main image...

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys so I was going through etigoya's guide for this one, it was quite interesting but found out about the true ending, I have kept my karma 100 and had the flash backs and such but when facing the end I only face one enemy and not the second one which is leads to true ending....

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys so I was going through etigoya's guide for this one, it was quite interesting but found out about the true ending, I have kept my karma 100 and had the flash backs and such but when facing the end I only face one enemy and not the second one which is leads to true ending....

Any help would be great. Thanks.
So how many endings does this have? I fought the girl who keep showing up on the temple When I beat her the villagers welcome fran back and relieved that she's alive Is that the true ending? Also from the church when fran sleeps she'll have a dream If you have high karma It won't trigger

Last edited: